IndiaDivine.org

when will I start working?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I would like to know when will I start working.I have been looking for aj ob for months now but still haven'y found the right offer.I worried as most of my friends have started working drawing a good income.My situation is worse as finance is a major worry.How and what is the outlook of my career and future and when will good and happy times roll?Is there a golden period and if yes when it is and for long?Is there a chance of me continuing my studies to Master's or equivalent?Will I be in asituation where I can earn alot of money(draw a good income and be rich)?

Is there a chance that my estranged father(my parents are divorced) will support me and sent me money?Will I be receiving inheritance from him or all will be going to his "new" wife?

My dob is 30 June 1984,time is 7.09 am and place of birth is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.

Please do urgently and sincerely advice.I would most appreciate your help if you could enlighten me of my situation.

Thank you.

Regards,

ron