IndiaDivine.org

Yoga for transformation, re Lalit's post

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yoga responsible for triggering transformation of oneself.

Combination we are speaking of here. Off-hand I would say, no, there are none in classics. But yes, one handy example is MK Gandhi, who you have mentioned in the post. He started out pretty unremarkable, but as he went along life's tortuous path, he found his calling that was greater than a single individual's destiny, to fulfil which there was required in him what you may call transformation on a scale you have in mind here. Gandhi could achieve an astounding lot; but he couldn't achieve what he set out for: the India of his dreams. The India of My Dreams tells us how much voyaging he did, how much he observed and thought about Indian life. All that now trapped in a tome. Our netas are vying for his glasses, his watch etc to be handed back to India as its rightful national heritage. Well.

Transformation. Are some births destined for such particular radical transformation? My Experiment... supplies the narrative of transformation: how MK found his mission and became Mahatma. Growth we hear of when we talk of the process of living life from phase to phase. But such ineluctability of change and karmic efflorescence (flowering of karma as in action or life's work) is remarkable.

To my mind, the yogas mentioned in classics tell of how your sukrut from past lives via prarabdha unfolds, but what takes place in a lifetime is not just prarabdha, though for large part that's the story with almost all of us. However, there are events, at least happenstances that lie outside prarabdha, even they cannot be classed as usual kriyamana. I say, not usual kriyamana. A rough example could be an encounter with a siddha or elusive somebody who tweaks our life-trajectory in ways the placements of planets in our chart cannot account for. So much for yogas. That said, let me qualify. Up to the encounter, the chart can tell the tale – not what happens after. I know this will pique many.

[Life is not merely the unspooling of prarabdha. Ditto for life as a whole. Life as history is a marvel of a myth. In man, his Maker is said to incarnate ("I'm the Arjuna among archers"). In man the finest is rendered worthless. In man the basest roars. Go no farther than Swat Valley, for now.]

RK

RK Daa

Nice !

We have few more cases of proven transformations, Let's review

horoscope of Vivekananda transformed by Thakur, Shubhash Chandra

transformed by a unknown sanyasi of ramkrishna mission, Aurobindo

Ghosh transformed by his inner calling though the call was triggered

by Vivekanada in astral form and Raja Mansingh's mysterious yet

victorious son who challanged AurangJeb and written chapter of Mugal

era's end, AurangJeb could not win a single war against him, I

happen to see one's his horoscope somewhere but couldn't note down.

I believe, You will pick a case or two at least, an integral study

is required.

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " arkaydash "

<arkaydash wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Yoga responsible for triggering transformation of oneself.

>

> Combination we are speaking of here. Off-hand I would say, no,

there are

> none in classics. But yes, one handy example is MK Gandhi, who you

have

> mentioned in the post. He started out pretty unremarkable, but as

he

> went along life's tortuous path, he found his calling that was

greater

> than a single individual's destiny, to fulfil which there was

> required in him what you may call transformation on a scale you

have in

> mind here. Gandhi could achieve an astounding lot; but he couldn't

> achieve what he set out for: the India of his dreams. The India of

My

> Dreams tells us how much voyaging he did, how much he observed and

> thought about Indian life. All that now trapped in a tome. Our

netas are

> vying for his glasses, his watch etc to be handed back to India as

its

> rightful national heritage. Well.

>

> Transformation. Are some births destined for such particular

radical

> transformation? My Experiment... supplies the narrative of

> transformation: how MK found his mission and became Mahatma.

Growth we

> hear of when we talk of the process of living life from phase to

phase.

> But such ineluctability of change and karmic efflorescence

(flowering of

> karma as in action or life's work) is remarkable.

>

> To my mind, the yogas mentioned in classics tell of how your

sukrut from

> past lives via prarabdha unfolds, but what takes place in a

lifetime is

> not just prarabdha, though for large part that's the story with

> almost all of us. However, there are events, at least

happenstances that

> lie outside prarabdha, even they cannot be classed as usual

kriyamana. I

> say, not usual kriyamana. A rough example could be an encounter

with a

> siddha or elusive somebody who tweaks our life-trajectory in ways

the

> placements of planets in our chart cannot account for. So much for

> yogas. That said, let me qualify. Up to the encounter, the chart

can

> tell the tale – not what happens after. I know this will pique

> many.

>

> [Life is not merely the unspooling of prarabdha. Ditto for life as

a

> whole. Life as history is a marvel of a myth. In man, his Maker is

said

> to incarnate ( " I'm the Arjuna among archers " ). In man the

> finest is rendered worthless. In man the basest roars. Go no

farther

> than Swat Valley, for now.]

>

> RK

>

Resp RKda,

Namaskar.

Again fine words sir, and well said.

It is sometimes impossible to *pin* certain events and when astro analysts insist it could not have happened *like that* at that point in time, all you can say is, it did!!!! I have often been confronted by this paradox, when I have said time and again *no*. The next trajectory is that my birth time may have to be rectified!!!

Over time it has ceased to matter... a time period when predictions and combinations seem less *meaningful* and when there are *certain truths* that not even Jyotish can unveil. Having said that let me also say that Jyotish does and has *lead* to finer "truths"... One only has to open "mano chakshus" to *see* those truths that are *eternal*. I can only think of one oxymoron- The Eternal transience.

regards

Nalini

arkaydash <arkaydashVedic Astrologyandhealing Sent: Friday, 20 February, 2009 11:38:33 AM[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Yoga for transformation, re Lalit's post

Combination we are speaking of here. Off-hand I would say, no, there are none in classics. But yes, one handy example is MK Gandhi, who you have mentioned in the post. He started out pretty unremarkable, but as he went along life's tortuous path, he found his calling that was greater than a single individual's destiny, to fulfil which there was required in him what you may call transformation on a scale you have in mind here. Gandhi could achieve an astounding lot; but he couldn't achieve what he set out for: the India of his dreams. The India of My Dreams tells us how much voyaging he did, how much he observed and thought about Indian life. All that now trapped in a tome. Our netas are vying for his

glasses, his watch etc to be handed back to India as its rightful national heritage. Well.

Transformation. Are some births destined for such particular radical transformation? My Experiment.. . supplies the narrative of transformation: how MK found his mission and became Mahatma. Growth we hear of when we talk of the process of living life from phase to phase. But such ineluctability of change and karmic efflorescence (flowering of karma as in action or life's work) is remarkable.

To my mind, the yogas mentioned in classics tell of how your sukrut from past lives via prarabdha unfolds, but what takes place in a lifetime is not just prarabdha, though for large part that's the story with almost all of us. However, there are events, at least happenstances that lie outside prarabdha, even they cannot be classed as usual kriyamana. I say, not usual kriyamana. A rough example could be an encounter with a siddha or elusive somebody who tweaks our life-trajectory in ways the placements of planets in our chart cannot account for. So much for yogas. That said, let me qualify. Up to the encounter, the chart can tell the tale – not what happens after. I know this will pique many.

[Life is not merely the unspooling of prarabdha. Ditto for life as a whole. Life as history is a marvel of a myth. In man, his Maker is said to incarnate ("I'm the Arjuna among archers"). In man the finest is rendered worthless. In man the basest roars. Go no farther than Swat Valley, for now.]

RK

Get the world's best email - Xtra Mail

Dear lalit ji,

Namaskar.

Must confess I was responding to RKda's mail rather than any comment on your posts...

Just hijacked the header,am afraid (:

Kind regards

Nalini

nalini swamy <nalini2818Vedic Astrologyandhealing Sent: Saturday, 21 February, 2009 2:51:37 PMRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Yoga for transformation, re Lalit's post

Resp RKda,

Namaskar.

Again fine words sir, and well said.

It is sometimes impossible to *pin* certain events and when astro analysts insist it could not have happened *like that* at that point in time, all you can say is, it did!!!! I have often been confronted by this paradox, when I have said time and again *no*. The next trajectory is that my birth time may have to be rectified!!!

Over time it has ceased to matter... a time period when predictions and combinations seem less *meaningful* and when there are *certain truths* that not even Jyotish can unveil. Having said that let me also say that Jyotish does and has *lead* to finer "truths"... One only has to open "mano chakshus" to *see* those truths that are *eternal*. I can only think of one oxymoron- The Eternal transience.

regards

Nalini

arkaydash <arkaydash (AT) (DOT) co.in>Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comFriday, 20 February, 2009 11:38:33 AM[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Yoga for transformation, re Lalit's post

Combination we are speaking of here. Off-hand I would say, no, there are none in classics. But yes, one handy example is MK Gandhi, who you have mentioned in the post. He started out pretty unremarkable, but as he went along life's tortuous path, he found his calling that was greater than a single individual's destiny, to fulfil which there was required in him what you may call transformation on a scale you have in mind here. Gandhi could achieve an astounding lot; but he couldn't achieve what he set out for: the India of his dreams. The India of My Dreams tells us how much voyaging he did, how much he observed and thought about Indian life. All that now trapped in a tome. Our netas are vying for his

glasses, his watch etc to be handed back to India as its rightful national heritage. Well.

Transformation. Are some births destined for such particular radical transformation? My Experiment.. . supplies the narrative of transformation: how MK found his mission and became Mahatma. Growth we hear of when we talk of the process of living life from phase to phase. But such ineluctability of change and karmic efflorescence (flowering of karma as in action or life's work) is remarkable.

RKGet the world's best email - Xtra Mail

Get the world's best email - Xtra Mail