IndiaDivine.org

Ancestors curse (PITRU SAAB) Remedies VIGHNESH

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

--- On Thu, 5/3/09, siwa siwa <siwams wrote:

siwa siwa <siwamsRe: FW: Ancestors curse (PITRU SAAB) Remedies VIGHNESHCc: VIGHNESHAREDate: Thursday, 5 March, 2009, 8:06 AM

DEAR SRI vIGNESH PLS POST THIS TO WHOMSOVER YOU CAN 2 MORROW WE HAV BALALAYA POOJA IN 2 OF ANCIENT SIVA TEMPLES

dear Moderator and friendssivaya namahaFollowed by the sucessful completion of Kumbabishegam and Mandalabishegam at Nambarai SHIVALAYAM WE RELEASED A sOVENIR CONTAINING USEFUL SLOKAS AND INFORMATION tHE SAME IS ENCLOSED FOR YOUR READY REFERENCE AND USE BY OUR MEMBERSEVER IN SERVICEW OF lORD sHIVA

sIVAYA NAMAHA91 988 412 6417

Get an email ID as yourname or yourname.

Nambarai3228K View Download

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 9:09 PM, VIGHNESH K V <vighneshare wrote:

It is posted again for the benefit of members: Last year around same time I posted in many .

Almost all of us are affected by problems in our life where the root cause is due to departed ancestors' subtle bodies. This type of spiritual problem affects us regardless of race, cultural background or social status. While this is a spiritual problem, it can manifest in many different ways in our day-to-day lives. In some cases, people have

Gone through years of suffering only to find out that it could have been alleviated in a few days. The alleviation would only have come about if they knew the root cause, the remedy and if they had the required know-how to put it into practice.

What are ancestral problems? Ancestral problems is the distress caused to descendants by the subtle bodies of their ancestors who have passed away (died) and it manifests in many ways in our day-to-day lives.

It creates obstacles in both, our worldly lives as well as spiritual practice. In some cases, it may seem that the entire family has a dark cloud over it and various family members are undergoing various problems despite all efforts to overcome them.

How can the ancestral problems manifest?

The difficulties that are created due to departed ancestors come in various forms as listed below:

*Inability to get married

* Marital disharmony

* Addictions (approximately 70% of addictions are due to ancestors who have passed away

* Going blank in examinations despite being well prepared for them

* Loss of job

* Difficulty in conceiving a child

* Miscarriages

* Bearing mentally challenged children or children with special needs

* Death during childhood, etc.

At an intellectual level, we could use two rules of thumb to decide if the cause of the suffering is spiritual in nature:

· All remedies to solve the problem have failed. This is especially so when the problem should be easily treatable by modern sciences such as a skin rash, chest pain, etc.

· A number of family members (e.g. 4 out of 5) are suffering with any of the above mentioned issues simultaneously. (The reason that all the family members get affected is that they all have the same ancestors.)

.. Why would my departed loved ones and my other ancestors want to give me pain? The following are the two main reasons as to why ancestors trouble their descendants.

1. Distress due to unfulfilled desires

2. Distress due to a call for help by ancestors

What can I do to protect myself against ancestral problems? Problems caused due to departed ancestors are a specific type of spiritual difficulty. Therefore we can successfully overcome them only by applying a specific spiritual remedy. Psychological and physical remedies simply cannot overcome the root cause of the problem and can only at best provide some symptomatic relief. For example, if a person is suffering from skin rash caused by ancestors, relevant medical treatment can at best provide relief but not cure the rash completely or prevent it from occurring again.

What are combination of planets found in horoscope that can be judged as affected by ancestors curse.

1. Sun+Sat, Sun+Rahu, Mars+Sat, Moon+Sat, Moon+ (Rahu or Ketu)..

2. Or even Sun+Mars aspected by 3,7,10 ascpect of Saturn or Sun+ Sat aspected with 4 or 8th aspect of Mars. These are combination direct indicator.

3. Sun as atmakaraka associated with 8th lord or Moon as atmakaraka associated with 8th lord

4. Natural Pitrukaraka Sun associated with 9th lord and 6th lord.

Remedies: Pinda Daan to be given at sastra specified places with specific rituals

1. Kasi, Gaya, Allahabad these three places are considered for Pinda daan. As in sastra it is called Agram, Mathyam, Moolam. Invariably in all these places Banyan tree is main worshipping places.

2. Rameshwaram @ agni Theertham Pinda daan can be done. But again there is set of special ritual is there. Ramanadpuram and Thirupullani two places to be visited.

3. Badrinath here Brahma Kapala tharpanam is offered. i.e. water with Till *(seesame seed) to pacify the quest of our ancestors. If anyone has pestering problem, to check their horoscope, contact with details to get further clarification

RegdsK.V.Vighnesh

Ayurvedic Medical Treatment

Various remedies done according to sastra. id: kvvighneshskype a/c. astrovighneshmbl::+919444961820Chennai-93.http://astrologicalremedies.blogspot.com

Various puja only a part of it is uploaded.

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=xJlPknBzZck Ganapathy homam performed on vighnesh chathurthi

Nandesh kuttappan <nandeshkuttappan wrote:

Dear Cheenu,

I agree with you totally...

When you do the rituals for the departed parents, you get tremendous blessings from them and help them go further ....

It is the moral responsibilty of every Child , the least they can repay their parents what they have got from them.This applies to any person irrespective of their caste or religion.

One needs to pray for the lifting up of the ancestors.

Nandesh--- On Thu, 11/20/08, sriram medepalli <dikki52 wrote:

sriram medepalli <dikki52Re: FW: Ancestors curse (PITRU SAAB) Remediesshaneeswara Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 10:25 PM

Basically it is the brahmins who perform this. What about other castesI know many families in USA - brahmins who do not perform these ,They are far happier and contended than us in IndiaSriram Medepalli--- On Sun, 11/5/08, Srinivasan Sankaranarayanan <srinivasan_s_ 1953 (AT) grouply (DOT) com> wrote:

Srinivasan Sankaranarayanan <srinivasan_s_ 1953 (AT) grouply (DOT) com>Re: FW: Ancestors curse (PITRU SAAB) RemediesshaneeswaraSunday, 11 May, 2008, 9:42 PM

dear all..in this context i wish to share my experience.. .i lost my mother on 5th april 1997, the day i was to take her from chennai to ernakulam...after 13days karma, self spouse and son moved to ernakulam...but performed without fail the monthly Sodhakumbham and Maasikam, despite my wife was not able to help in kitchen due to her menstrual causes... [self cooked the food for the occasion as per our tradition].. .i strongly feel that the pitru blessings i got, i could come out with ease from both official problems and personal turmoils....cheenu@coimbatore

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 1:54 PM, Sundararajan Asuri <asurisudharsanan@ gmail.com> wrote:

We should study the lifestyles of people who deligently perform thefinal rites for their departed parents. In my Survey of the familieswho had performed the prescribed rites --- including the Masikamsevery month --- even to the possible extent really feel the Grace ofthe Forefathers felt in some form or the other. Historicallyeverywhere around the world the final rites have been performed withutmost reverence. Hence we have been blessed with so many comforts oflife, which even the ancestors might not have had .

On 11/05/2008, K Gopu <kgopu_24 (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:> dear Mr. Balakrishna,> I am not an authority to speak on this subject. But> however I am sharing my thoughts which may be correct> or incorrect.> Any person who is doing the rituals for the first time> after the death of his father or mother. he does the> pitru tharpanam only for father, grand father and> great grandfather whereas his father would have been> doing it for his father, granfather and great> grandfather. so when the son's turn comes the great> grandfather of the father is getting released from the> rituals of pitrus, which probably means that he would> have taken rebirth or attained moksha. so> rebirth/moksha is possible only

for the fourth> generation of pitrus as per the above procedure, till> such times pitrus do come and wait for the pindam.> Of course it is difficult to prove this metaphyscial> world of existence of pitrus thro science.> In a recent prog of discovery channel they record the> spirits coming and disturbing the residents of a> haunted house thro various gadgets like infra red or> recording the energies of the affected individual in> the haunted house. and ulitmately the remedy they show> is to call the local pastor or priest of the church to> sprinkle holy water along with the chants and driving> the spirits of the dead who once upon a time lived in> the same house.> reg vadhyaar dakshina, i agree these people exploit> particularly at the time of performing the rituals> when somebody is dead and the 13day ritual are nowdays> very

expensive. But u cant help it because these> people are part of the society where there income is> based only on the dakshina given to them and they also> lead an insecured life because more and more people> join the clan of vedic purohits and they are not> having any employment guarantee. as a matter of fact> vedic sastrigal's economy has improved a lot only in> the last 15yrs, when there was a shortage of> sastrigals to do the rituals.>> good wishes,> k.gopu>>>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Be a better friend, newshound, and> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.> http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.