IndiaDivine.org

Dear Brother Narsimha !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Brother Narsimha,

I liked and respected u .... but recently i m at pain when i see ur mails, i strongly feel u r getting deviated from the track....

Pls, walk towards realization, do not waste energy for Sanjay Rath like people, you are comperatively correct but far from attainment, Do u want to become next Sanjay, Why he needs so much attention, where he is on sprituality ? leave Sanjay Rath and get ahead ..

there is whole world left to work and to target, why petty targets ?

I was thinking that u will post why ur prediction about Obama's not wining presidential election failed ? but u have not done that ...

Why wasting time and energy for non substantial things, read 365 days based vimshottari more and more, no need to dig here and there, I have not found one single exception to 365 days viimshottary while applying principles of transit, w'd have seen 1000 - 1200 horoscopes.

Astrology is simple and straightforward almost like 2+3 = 5. but world is not aware of basic principles, spread true bedic astrology.

spriituality needs self realization, get that first, you got some saanidhya (near to somebody) and slightly getting misguided, come out of 8'th house effect becoming prominant in life, see, 8'th house attracts to occultism, but hardly it has more for upliftment.

regards,Lalit