IndiaDivine.org

Vimsottari Dasha's Myth and Truth - 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Group,

Happy Holi ..... Firstly on Gang and Bhang .......

"Gang aur Bhang Dui Bahin Hai, Rahat Sada Shiva Ke Sang, Murda Taran Gang Hai, Jinda Taran Bhang"

Isnt it funny - " Water of Ganges gives nirvana to those who are dead but Bhang mixed water gives nirvana to those who are alive"

Let's come to point :

I w'd cover in a loose manner above subject so that u can understand how to use vimshottari (365 day's) to sharpen ur's predictive qualities, Firstly i w'd like to give u some tips :

1. Do not read VarahMihira as last verdict, it seems this great astrologer started polluting core vedic astrology as after getting initial success in his career, he got caught up in lust for fame and honor by employer king. A scholar like him when says "Guru in Kumba is equal to Guru in Karka", u can understand that he was writing to please those who were paying to him, in fact, when i lift his book, i felt like electrick shock and book fell down from my hand.

If u read or refer to VarahMihira, think twice and thrice before u go ahead with his theory.

2. Do not blindly follow camps of net gurus like sjc, throw their material to dustbin and start reading original astro classics. these guys talk too much abt parashara, quite easy but they dont understand even simpler concepts given by parashara and other sages in line, a systematic brainwasing !!

3. Read our posts in group, as we are devoted to discover astrology more to get it updated as per today's requirement. Last week when i suggested to Simon to take care of his parents, he hppen to ask, he lives with his step father, so, whose health he should look after ? It's surprising that vedic astrology doesnt address step relations clearly, so, we need to work on it, instead of boasting of how learned we are .

Now, abt Vimshottari, the most popular and least understood dasa specially by those who are advanced in their astro - study. try to underline tese SJC and other school products including their Gurus and founders are not capable to predict correctl and are not able to go deeper then saying time is good or bad.

See, a common myth is if MahaDasha Lord and AntarDasha Lord are in 6/8 position, Dasha dont go well, in my horoscope, Jup is in 10'th in dhanu (Sagg) and Ketu in 5'th, my Ketu-Jup dasha went very good despite Jup was transitting over my moon placed in Scorpio, Jup's transit over natal moon is as bad as sare sati, still, I did very good, I got 2 promotions and visited holi places, taken dip into great ganges. Why I got contrary results ?

In dasa - antardasha of kendra / trikona placed planets results are given as per their natural attribues and significations as stated by Parashara and others in line.

rest later ...

~Lalit