IndiaDivine.org

Exceptions for Libra ascendant…

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Lalit Sir and Members,

As you know I also have Venus in Libra ascendant. I completed the Venus mahadasha in 2004. During this long period (20 years), I majorly fell ill 3-4 times. I got a major operation in my left leg, suffered from jaundice etc. But coundn't observed the death-inflicing strength in this period.

But not sure that the bhukti of venus might be capable of as a killer.

Only future would guide us.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"

--- On Mon, 16/3/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Exceptions for Libra ascendant…Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Monday, 16 March, 2009, 7:40 PM

Dear Saurabh,Thanks a lot, This info will definitely help our astrologer members and particularly those who came here from SJC and other schools,I have fond 2 of these 3 exceptions are correct, But, i m yet to find a case of Libra in which Venus acts like a death inflicting planet, What's ur own experience ?Let's wait what other do speak on it.regards,LalitVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh2 002 wrote:>> > Respected Members,> > I noticed three exceptions regarding the Libra ascendant in the book ‘Bhavarth Ratnakar’, as follows:> > 1) Mars--- Though the lord of 2nd and 7th , it does not become the

death-inflicting planet.> [Reference- Bhavarth Ratnakar, Libra Ascendant: Stanza-2] > > 2) Jupiter--- Jupiter is the lord of the 3rd as well as 6th, but it is capable of producing of Yoga.> [Reference- Bhavarth Ratnakar, Libra Ascendant: Stanza-1] > > 3) Venus--- Venus becomes a killer, if it is in the ascendant.> [Reference- Bhavarth Ratnakar, Libra Ascendant: Stanza-13] > > What does your experience suggest?> > Thanks and Regards,> saurabh> ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ****> "Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai" Â Â Â > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.