IndiaDivine.org

True Meditation : A Revealation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Lalit,

It was really touching to read of your experience regarding the little girl.Loosing someone

can indeed be a painful experience

This experience though painful has enriched you

With Best Wishes,

aavesh--- On Thu, 9/4/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] True Meditation : A RevealationVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, 9 April, 2009, 8:40 PM

Aavesh Sir and Group,If u remember, Two times I posted a girl child's birth data, who was suffering from accute blood cancer, She was scorpio lagna with Jup placed in lagna, however, lagna was of .52 or .58 degrees (dont remember exact no), Rahu was in 12'th house and Venus was in 9'th, Rahu's dasha was running.From 11'th of Dec,08 onwards, when Jup started transiting it's weakest sign capricorn, her condition started aggrevated and she died in dec 09 only.This was a unbearable shcok to me, I loved that cute girl so much, just few months before her death, I bought a robot for her, I still remember her feeble voice and frail body, I wept within me !!In sept, I gave her 1 month's life from my current life, perhapse, she was running in Jup's sukchhma dasha. and then again 1 week's life but it was futile as nature was not allowing her to live more.I have a boon, by meeting me a person suffering

because of rahu, will get instant relief, she got some relief, but, when lord was offering me a boon, my intellect was so less that i couldn't ask lord for cure.. and when i came to know her bad condition, I had to watch her death helplessly. Whom to appoach ? It was like God has become most cruel maneater !!You dont know, the pain i had in me, since her death in dec09, till feb 09, I had a tasteless life, i was partly dead.thousands of the questions ? what is the use of sadhanas i did, what's relevance of bookish knowledge of geeta and upnishads, nothing could avert her death.You know, i feel m invincible, greedless, fearless for lots of things, but, I m very weak in loosing a person, I split in parts when i sea a person in grief,Her death used to make me often cry, I though, All the spirituality is a bullshit, A lie !!before, I give up spirituality, I thought to ask mother divine where that girl is ?one day, I

started chanting the mantra suggested by my guru, and got lost in chanting, suddenly somehow, i was able to watch every nook and corner of the universe, like the rays of the light i was moving across the planets, the stars, the lokas, the layers of universal conciousness, and finally, I was able to loacate where she was, Yea, she recognised me when i stood before her "mamaa (uncle), You are here?" I said - Yes, Medha ! finally, I could discover you ! I was so happy, I cant express, I thought like calling everybody i know that yea, medha is there ... !!I asked - "Medha, will u come come along with me", now, a response, I never expected, She smiled and I received a message in my heart, she is a soul, god is there to write her destiny.A beam of light came and I saw her path, she has to go to some place, near Lucknowm her next birth will be in a business family.. she wanted to do lots of things as a cute child, her desires will get

fullfilled there, and before her marriage, i think when she w'd be in final years of graduation, my meeting with her is possible, then she will contribute in some of the work that i m thnking to do in this life provided god's permission, support and tools are there.So, I still dont know, how i was able to make search in whole universe ? it happened spontanesouly, is it done by mother divine ? how ? is it becoz, my desire got united with mother's mantra and she managed everything ... ?Any way, this is an examle how practial is spirituality.It brought me out of pain of loosing dearest one, the attachment and also from the fear of death, coz, i practically know, nobody dies ...what dies is the memory of past lives !!regards,Lalit.---

Guest guest

Dear Lalit Ji

Jaya Siyaa Raam

It is such a lovely nice experience. Now I can understand the power of the

meditation or recitation of Mantra. But I think it does nt happen to everybody.

You are a blessed one. God bless you and may you guide others on the same path.

With regards

Sushma

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol " <mishra.lalit

wrote:

>

> Aavesh Sir and Group,

>

> If u remember, Two times I posted a girl child's birth data, who was suffering

from accute blood cancer, She was scorpio lagna with Jup placed in lagna,

however, lagna was of .52 or .58 degrees (dont remember exact no), Rahu was in

12'th house and Venus was in 9'th, Rahu's dasha was running.

>

> From 11'th of Dec,08 onwards, when Jup started transiting it's weakest sign

capricorn, her condition started aggrevated and she died in dec 09 only.

>

> This was a unbearable shcok to me, I loved that cute girl so much, just few

months before her death, I bought a robot for her, I still remember her feeble

voice and frail body, I wept within me !!

>

> In sept, I gave her 1 month's life from my current life, perhapse, she was

running in Jup's sukchhma dasha. and then again 1 week's life but it was futile

as nature was not allowing her to live more.

>

> I have a boon, by meeting me a person suffering because of rahu, will get

instant relief, she got some relief, but, when lord was offering me a boon, my

intellect was so less that i couldn't ask lord for cure.. and when i came to

know her bad condition, I had to watch her death helplessly. Whom to appoach ?

It was like God has become most cruel maneater !!

>

> You dont know, the pain i had in me, since her death in dec09, till feb 09, I

had a tasteless life, i was partly dead.

>

> thousands of the questions ? what is the use of sadhanas i did, what's

relevance of bookish knowledge of geeta and upnishads, nothing could avert her

death.

>

> You know, i feel m invincible, greedless, fearless for lots of things, but, I

m very weak in loosing a person, I split in parts when i sea a person in

grief,Her death used to make me often cry, I though, All the spirituality is a

bullshit, A lie !!

>

> before, I give up spirituality, I thought to ask mother divine where that girl

is ?

>

> one day, I started chanting the mantra suggested by my guru, and got lost in

chanting, suddenly somehow, i was able to watch every nook and corner of the

universe, like the rays of the light i was moving across the planets, the stars,

the lokas, the layers of universal conciousness, and finally, I was able to

loacate where she was, Yea, she recognised me when i stood before her " mamaa

(uncle), You are here? " I said - Yes, Medha ! finally, I could discover you ! I

was so happy, I cant express, I thought like calling everybody i know that yea,

medha is there ... !!

>

> I asked - " Medha, will u come come along with me " , now, a response, I never

expected, She smiled and I received a message in my heart, she is a soul, god is

there to write her destiny.

>

> A beam of light came and I saw her path, she has to go to some place, near

Lucknowm her next birth will be in a business family.. she wanted to do lots of

things as a cute child, her desires will get fullfilled there, and before her

marriage, i think when she w'd be in final years of graduation, my meeting with

her is possible, then she will contribute in some of the work that i m thnking

to do in this life provided god's permission, support and tools are there.

>

> So, I still dont know, how i was able to make search in whole universe ? it

happened spontanesouly, is it done by mother divine ? how ? is it becoz, my

desire got united with mother's mantra and she managed everything ... ?

>

> Any way, this is an examle how practial is spirituality.

>

> It brought me out of pain of loosing dearest one, the attachment and also from

the fear of death, coz, i practically know, nobody dies ...

>

> what dies is the memory of past lives !!

>

> regards,

> Lalit.

>