IndiaDivine.org

A VedPathi's Horoscope !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Group,While coming over to Rewa to attend matrimonial rituals, I happen to meet 3 vedpathis, returning from US after 2 yrs stint in USA, One of them was interested in astrology and I asked him his bitrhdata, which presenting here, you will get surprised to see how vedic astrology is accurate by having a glance oer it.He is vergo lagna born on 1 Jan 1979 around midnight, Near Rewa in a village.

Birth Chart (Lagna)

he was not very sure of accuracy of his time of birth, however, he had his lagna chart ready with him, He is a Virgo. Saravali says - Mars in Dhanu if well placed leads to recital of vedic hymns, this guy has this mars in 4'th house with exalted Jup in 11'th house thus aspecting 5'th house of learning and over and above 9'th lord venus has gone to 2nd house of speech in own sign libra, this Venus has blessed him with excellent memory, he has crammed almost all verses of

Shukla Yajurveda's , he also crammed Laghu Parashari and a portion of

Jatak Parijata. As in 4'th house, mars is conjunct with sun, I asked him if he is seeking a job in army, he admitted that, this year he get's his Shastri completed and willing to be a Jr Commanding Officer in indian army.He was curious to know why he went to USA, I looed at her horoscope, it was so clear, 5'th lord Saturn was placed in 12'th house, what more is required one to take to western coutries.I see, group has gone into somber state. You know why India gets avtaar, it's because of it's stubborn indolent and narrow minded public, other then somebody with spiritual force, can not provoke or arouse this mindless mob. Any, this guy disclosed that Obama's aide has got 151 Rudraabhishek and AAditya Hridaya anusthaan at Mahrshi Mahesh Yogi's vedic pratisthaan.regards,Lalit