IndiaDivine.org

KASIA Workshop

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Krushnaji,Ash,Deepakji,Manu and all members, It was my all time desire to meet you personally from whom i am learning since i was a beginer in KAS. I cldnt believe that its a reality and i am talking to you all personally.Its like my dream comes true. Guru Krushnaji was taking care of every member personally while asking for b/fast and lunch.Deepakji was aptly assuming his responsibilty,introducing everyone,while Ash and Manu kept busy in arranging over all workshop,technically. Though this was a first ever get- together of KAS members and few members were unable to attend this workshop for some reasons,i hope they wont miss this next time whenever such workshop will be held. Few personal moments

with Krushnaji,Ash were invaluable. Krushnaji tought us by giving hints on advaced topics like root karka.Ash,while in a personal discussion covered few topics like Jup aspect on Venus and its effects. Thanks Manu for accompanying us to Mumbai and we discussed more KAS while on our way in 3 hours of journey. I have 5 minutes video-clip while Ash was explaining one of the topic to all members.If Ash dont mind,i can send this to any KAS member who want to see this. I was lucky to have few pics with Guru Krushnaji,Ash,and Manu. Mahalaxmi ji was so polite and humble while asking few doubts It was nice talking to her. We cldnt spend much time with Krushnaji and Ash but waiting for next workshop to be held soon with advanced topics. I am sorry Raj, you missed your flight from Mumbai. Ramesh and Harjeet,we miss both of you in workshop. Finally,i will request Donna to put few important video-clippings of this workshop in file section,if possible. Regards Anup <kas wrote: Hello All Members who attended the Workshop,It was really great to meet each and every of you who had taken time from your daily lives to come attend the conference and from far and wide. Many people travelled and their journeys took more than 15 - 20 hours to come for a 1 day workshop just shows their dedication and I was really touched by it.For so long we have had so many email exchanges and it was really nice to meet each other and interact with each other personally. I wish we had more time to spend together, but alas. I would also request all of you to send your pictures to Donna Quinn and we can add it to the file section and also in the Photo Gallery of our official KAS website of http://krushna.sageasita.comKAS is such a topic that we can spend hours discussing.

I also want like to take this opportunity to personally thank Shri Pemmaraju Rayaduji for recommending his students to attend the KAS conference and I wish that he recovers quickly. Your students did convey your blessings to all of us and thank you very much for it.It was nice meeting Anup and Raj, who have been studying KAS in so much detail. It was also nice meeting Jignesh and Tapan, who had come from Mumbai, and they asked some very interesting questions in the question and answer session. In such short time they have picked up a lot.I also met Mahalakshmi Iyer who had come all the way from Chennai with her husband. It was really a pleasure to meet such a gentle lady and her gentleman husband. Such a soft spoken lady with so much of wisdom. It was very nice to have met you.There was a gentleman who had come from Sholapur and had some great questions and we i.e Manu and I had a very nice

discussion with him.There were some very senior people in age and experience that had come to the conference as well, and it just showed us that there is no age for learning. There were some very interesting questions from them in the Q & A session as well.There were so many others that were there and I had great pleasure and honour to meet.Indeed it was a very special day for Me and for all of us at KASIA.Have a good day.Cheers !!!Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Dear List/Anup,

congrats to everyone who attended and made it a great success.

Dear Anup so nice of you to say such words... i wanted to attend but

because of some reasons(documents) i cant travel right now.

hopefully in the next session i wish to be with you all.

thanks/regards

harjeet

, " Anup. M "

<dalh_1 wrote:

>

> Respected Krushnaji,Ash,Deepakji,Manu and all members,

>

> It was my all time desire to meet you personally

> from whom i am learning since i was a beginer in KAS.

> I cldnt believe that its a reality and i am talking to you all

> personally.Its like my dream comes true.

>

> Guru Krushnaji was taking care of every member personally while

> asking for b/fast and lunch.Deepakji was aptly assuming his

> responsibilty,introducing everyone,while Ash and Manu kept

> busy in arranging over all workshop,technically.

>

> Though this was a first ever get- together of KAS members

> and few members were unable to attend this workshop for some

> reasons,i hope they wont miss this next time whenever such workshop

> will be held.

>

> Few personal moments with Krushnaji,Ash were invaluable.

> Krushnaji tought us by giving hints on advaced topics like

> root karka.Ash,while in a personal discussion covered few topics

> like Jup aspect on Venus and its effects.

>

> Thanks Manu for accompanying us to Mumbai and we discussed

> more KAS while on our way in 3 hours of journey.

>

> I have 5 minutes video-clip while Ash was explaining one of the topic

> to all members.If Ash dont mind,i can send this to any KAS member

> who want to see this.

>

> I was lucky to have few pics with Guru Krushnaji,Ash,and Manu.

> Mahalaxmi ji was so polite and humble while asking few doubts

> It was nice talking to her.

> We cldnt spend much time with Krushnaji and Ash but waiting for

> next workshop to be held soon with advanced topics.

>

> I am sorry Raj, you missed your flight from Mumbai.

> Ramesh and Harjeet,we miss both of you in workshop.

> Finally,i will request Donna to put few important video-clippings

> of this workshop in file section,if possible.

>

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

<kas wrote:

> Hello All Members who attended the Workshop,

>

> It was really great to meet each and every of you who had taken time

> from your daily lives to come attend the conference and from far and

> wide.

>

> Many people travelled and their journeys took more than 15 - 20 hours

> to come for a 1 day workshop just shows their dedication and I was

> really touched by it.

>

> For so long we have had so many email exchanges and it was really

> nice to meet each other and interact with each other personally. I

> wish we had more time to spend together, but alas.

>

> I would also request all of you to send your pictures to Donna Quinn

> and we can add it to the file section and also in the Photo Gallery

> of our official KAS website of http://krushna.sageasita.com

>

> KAS is such a topic that we can spend hours discussing.

>

> I also want like to take this opportunity to personally thank Shri

> Pemmaraju Rayaduji for recommending his students to attend the KAS

> conference and I wish that he recovers quickly. Your students did

> convey your blessings to all of us and thank you very much for it.

>

> It was nice meeting Anup and Raj, who have been studying KAS in so

> much detail.

>

> It was also nice meeting Jignesh and Tapan, who had come from Mumbai,

> and they asked some very interesting questions in the question and

> answer session. In such short time they have picked up a lot.

>

> I also met Mahalakshmi Iyer who had come all the way from Chennai

> with her husband. It was really a pleasure to meet such a gentle

> lady and her gentleman husband. Such a soft spoken lady with so much

> of wisdom. It was very nice to have met you.

>

> There was a gentleman who had come from Sholapur and had some great

> questions and we i.e Manu and I had a very nice discussion with him.

>

> There were some very senior people in age and experience that had

> come to the conference as well, and it just showed us that there is

> no age for learning. There were some very interesting questions from

> them in the Q & A session as well.

>

> There were so many others that were there and I had great pleasure

> and honour to meet.

>

> Indeed it was a very special day for Me and for all of us at KASIA.

>

> Have a good day.

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

Dear Anupji,

It was great to meet you. The man who is LoD/LoE to learn KAS! :)

Need to learn a lot from you Anupji.

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

On Behalf Of Anup. M

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 3:07 PM

Re: KASIA Workshop

Respected Krushnaji,Ash,Deepakji,Manu and all members,

It was my all time desire to meet you personally

from whom i am learning since i was a beginer in KAS.

I cldnt believe that its a reality and i am talking to you

all

personally.Its like my dream comes true.

Guru Krushnaji was taking care of every member

personally while

asking for b/fast and lunch.Deepakji was aptly assuming his

responsibilty,introducing everyone,while Ash and

Manu kept

busy in arranging over all workshop,technically.

Though this was a first ever get- together of KAS members

and few members were unable to attend this workshop for some

reasons,i hope they wont miss this next time whenever such

workshop

will be held.

Few personal moments with Krushnaji,Ash were invaluable.

Krushnaji tought us by giving hints on advaced

topics like

root karka.Ash,while in a personal discussion covered

few topics

like Jup aspect on Venus and its effects.

Thanks Manu for accompanying us to Mumbai and we discussed

more KAS while on our way in 3 hours of journey.

I have 5 minutes video-clip while Ash was explaining one of

the topic

to all members.If Ash dont mind,i can send this to any KAS

who want to see this.

I was lucky to have few pics with Guru Krushnaji,Ash,and

Manu.

Mahalaxmi ji was so polite and humble while asking few

doubts

It was nice talking to her.

We cldnt spend much time with Krushnaji and Ash but waiting

for

next workshop to be held soon with advanced topics.

I am sorry Raj, you missed your flight from Mumbai.

Ramesh and Harjeet,we miss both of you in workshop.

Finally,i will request Donna to put few important

video-clippings

of this workshop in file section,if possible.

Regards

Anup

<kas wrote:

Hello All Members who attended

the Workshop,

It was really great to meet each and every of you who had taken time

from your daily lives to come attend the conference and from far and

wide.

Many people travelled and their journeys took more than 15 - 20 hours

to come for a 1 day workshop just shows their dedication and I was

really touched by it.

For so long we have had so many email exchanges and it was really

nice to meet each other and interact with each other personally. I

wish we had more time to spend together, but alas.

I would also request all of you to send your pictures to Donna Quinn

and we can add it to the file section and also in the Photo Gallery

of our official KAS website of http://krushna.sageasita.com

KAS is such a topic that we can spend hours discussing.

I also want like to take this opportunity to personally thank Shri

Pemmaraju Rayaduji for recommending his students to attend the KAS

conference and I wish that he recovers quickly. Your students did

convey your blessings to all of us and thank you very much for it.

It was nice meeting Anup and Raj, who have been studying KAS in so

much detail.

It was also nice meeting Jignesh and Tapan, who had come from Mumbai,

and they asked some very interesting questions in the question and

answer session. In such short time they have picked up a lot.

I also met Mahalakshmi Iyer who had come all the way from Chennai

with her husband. It was really a pleasure to meet such a gentle

lady and her gentleman husband. Such a soft spoken lady with so much

of wisdom. It was very nice to have met you.

There was a gentleman who had come from Sholapur and had some great

questions and we i.e Manu and I had a very nice discussion with him.

There were some very senior people in age and experience that had

come to the conference as well, and it just showed us that there is

no age for learning. There were some very interesting questions from

them in the Q & A session as well.

There were so many others that were there and I had great pleasure

and honour to meet.

Indeed it was a very special day for Me and for all of us at KASIA.

Have a good day.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

Never miss a thing. Make

your homepage.

Dear Manu, Great to meet a person like you first time. What a patience u have and flexible as well. You cancelled your schedule for us to accompany Raj and me. I cld understand how much your efforts were involoved in KASIA also. Your knowledge in KAS is wonderful and deserve appreciation. You spoke on upachaya house,was one our precious moments. I always wish you to be highest points taker in every house with 1.4MF:) Thanks for everything,Manu. Regards Anup anu V Batura <astro.manu wrote: Dear Anupji, It was great to meet you. The man who is LoD/LoE to learn KAS! :) Need to learn a lot from you Anupji. Thanks &

Regards, Manu On Behalf Of Anup. MTuesday, February 19, 2008 3:07 PM Subject: Re: KASIA Workshop Respected Krushnaji,Ash,Deepakji,Manu and all members, It was my all time desire to meet you personally from whom i am learning since i was a beginer in KAS. I cldnt believe that its a reality and i am talking to you all personally.Its like my dream comes true. Guru Krushnaji was taking care of every member personally while asking for b/fast and lunch.Deepakji was aptly assuming his responsibilty,introducing everyone,while Ash and Manu kept busy in arranging over all workshop,technically. Though this was a first ever get- together of KAS members and few members were unable to attend this workshop for some reasons,i hope they wont miss this next time whenever such workshop will be held. Few personal moments with Krushnaji,Ash were invaluable. Krushnaji tought us by giving hints on advaced topics like root karka.Ash,while in a personal discussion covered few topics like Jup aspect on Venus and its effects. Thanks Manu for accompanying us to Mumbai and we discussed more KAS while on our way in 3 hours of journey. I have 5 minutes video-clip while Ash was explaining one of the topic to all members.If Ash dont mind,i can send this to any KAS member who want to see this. I was lucky to have few pics with Guru Krushnaji,Ash,and Manu. Mahalaxmi ji was so polite and humble while asking few doubts It was nice talking to her. We cldnt spend much time with Krushnaji and Ash but waiting

for next workshop to be held soon with advanced topics. I am sorry Raj, you missed your flight from Mumbai. Ramesh and Harjeet,we miss both of you in workshop. Finally,i will request Donna to put few important video-clippings of this workshop in file section,if possible. Regards Anup <kas wrote: Hello All Members who attended the Workshop,It was really great to meet each and every of you who had taken time from your daily lives to come attend the conference and from far and wide. Many people travelled and their journeys took more than 15 - 20 hours to come for a 1 day workshop just shows their dedication and I was

really touched by it.For so long we have had so many email exchanges and it was really nice to meet each other and interact with each other personally. I wish we had more time to spend together, but alas. I would also request all of you to send your pictures to Donna Quinn and we can add it to the file section and also in the Photo Gallery of our official KAS website of http://krushna.sageasita.comKAS is such a topic that we can spend hours discussing. I also want like to take this opportunity to personally thank Shri Pemmaraju Rayaduji for recommending his students to attend the KAS conference and I wish that he recovers quickly. Your students did convey your blessings to all of us and thank you very much for it.It was nice meeting Anup and Raj, who have been studying KAS in so much detail. It was also nice meeting Jignesh and Tapan,

who had come from Mumbai, and they asked some very interesting questions in the question and answer session. In such short time they have picked up a lot.I also met Mahalakshmi Iyer who had come all the way from Chennai with her husband. It was really a pleasure to meet such a gentle lady and her gentleman husband. Such a soft spoken lady with so much of wisdom. It was very nice to have met you.There was a gentleman who had come from Sholapur and had some great questions and we i.e Manu and I had a very nice discussion with him.There were some very senior people in age and experience that had come to the conference as well, and it just showed us that there is no age for learning. There were some very interesting questions from them in the Q & A session as well.There were so many others that were there and I had great pleasure and honour to meet.Indeed it was a very special day for Me and for

all of us at KASIA.Have a good day.Cheers !!!Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guru Shri Krushna Ji, Ash, Anup, Manu and all, Congratulations for conducting KASIA workshop successfully. It was a great pleasure for me to know about the workshop at Pune but other side I was helpless to attend the workshop on 17 Feb 2008. It is nothing but my destiny. I missed all of you owing to my absence.When I see all your photographs I think that I am talking to you and repenting myself why did I not attend it ? See how this happened ? When it was declared that there will be KASIA workshop at Pune . But date was announced after few days. Meantime I fell sick and was undergoing treatment in the hospital. Those days I could not attend my PC also. When I recovered from sickness on 14 th Feb I attended my PC and came to know the agenda through website. Immediately I tried to get room in any train on 15 Feb for Pune. I am not so

financially strong that I could get any flight.However I tried to move by train from Delhi to Pune. But to my bad luck I did not get room in any train. Is it not my destiny ? This type of occassions come at random. I would request Manu, Anup and other members who participated the meeting to prepare the recording in mp3 format and send it to us through KASIA website. We may download it. Manu and Anup ! I saw your photographs. Both of you are looking cute and pretty gentleman. I saw the photographs of Ash also . No comments upon our Guruji. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra harjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi wrote: Dear List/Anup,congrats to everyone who attended and made it a great success.Dear Anup so nice of you to say such words... i wanted to attend butbecause of some reasons(documents) i cant travel right now.hopefully in the next session i wish to be with you all.thanks/regardsharjeet , "Anup. M"<dalh_1 wrote:>> Respected Krushnaji,Ash,Deepakji,Manu and all members,> > It was my all time desire to meet you personally > from whom i am learning since i was a beginer in KAS.> I cldnt believe that its a reality and i am talking to you all>

personally.Its like my dream comes true.> > Guru Krushnaji was taking care of every member personally while> asking for b/fast and lunch.Deepakji was aptly assuming his > responsibilty,introducing everyone,while Ash and Manu kept> busy in arranging over all workshop,technically.> > Though this was a first ever get- together of KAS members> and few members were unable to attend this workshop for some> reasons,i hope they wont miss this next time whenever such workshop> will be held.> > Few personal moments with Krushnaji,Ash were invaluable.> Krushnaji tought us by giving hints on advaced topics like> root karka.Ash,while in a personal discussion covered few topics> like Jup aspect on Venus and its effects.> > Thanks Manu for accompanying us to Mumbai and we discussed> more KAS while on our way in 3 hours of journey.> > I have

5 minutes video-clip while Ash was explaining one of the topic> to all members.If Ash dont mind,i can send this to any KAS member> who want to see this.> > I was lucky to have few pics with Guru Krushnaji,Ash,and Manu.> Mahalaxmi ji was so polite and humble while asking few doubts> It was nice talking to her.> We cldnt spend much time with Krushnaji and Ash but waiting for > next workshop to be held soon with advanced topics.> > I am sorry Raj, you missed your flight from Mumbai.> Ramesh and Harjeet,we miss both of you in workshop.> Finally,i will request Donna to put few important video-clippings> of this workshop in file section,if possible.> > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > <kas wrote:> Hello All Members who attended the

Workshop,> > It was really great to meet each and every of you who had taken time > from your daily lives to come attend the conference and from far and > wide. > > Many people travelled and their journeys took more than 15 - 20 hours > to come for a 1 day workshop just shows their dedication and I was > really touched by it.> > For so long we have had so many email exchanges and it was really > nice to meet each other and interact with each other personally. I > wish we had more time to spend together, but alas. > > I would also request all of you to send your pictures to Donna Quinn > and we can add it to the file section and also in the Photo Gallery > of our official KAS website of http://krushna.sageasita.com> > KAS is such a topic that we can spend hours discussing. > > I also

want like to take this opportunity to personally thank Shri > Pemmaraju Rayaduji for recommending his students to attend the KAS > conference and I wish that he recovers quickly. Your students did > convey your blessings to all of us and thank you very much for it.> > It was nice meeting Anup and Raj, who have been studying KAS in so > much detail. > > It was also nice meeting Jignesh and Tapan, who had come from Mumbai, > and they asked some very interesting questions in the question and > answer session. In such short time they have picked up a lot.> > I also met Mahalakshmi Iyer who had come all the way from Chennai > with her husband. It was really a pleasure to meet such a gentle > lady and her gentleman husband. Such a soft spoken lady with so much > of wisdom. It was very nice to have met you.> > There was a gentleman who had come from Sholapur and

had some great > questions and we i.e Manu and I had a very nice discussion with him.> > There were some very senior people in age and experience that had > come to the conference as well, and it just showed us that there is > no age for learning. There were some very interesting questions from > them in the Q & A session as well.> > There were so many others that were there and I had great pleasure > and honour to meet.> > Indeed it was a very special day for Me and for all of us at KASIA.> > Have a good day.> > Cheers !!!> Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.

Dear Ramesh, Its sad to know about your health. I hope you must be recovering now. Thanks for your kind words.Manu,Raj and me also kept talking about you while way back to Mumbai. No problem, you will get the video for sure as well as audio. I have sent the video to Donna. Hope to see you soon on this group with your valuable thoughts. Regards Anup ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote: Guru Shri Krushna Ji, Ash, Anup, Manu and all, Congratulations for conducting KASIA workshop successfully. It was a great pleasure for me to know about the workshop at Pune but other side I was helpless to attend the workshop on 17 Feb 2008. It is nothing but my destiny. I missed all of you owing to my absence.When I see all your photographs I think that I am talking to you and repenting myself why did I not attend it ? See how this happened ? When it was declared that there will be KASIA workshop at Pune . But date was announced after few days. Meantime I fell sick and was undergoing treatment in the hospital. Those days I could not attend my PC also. When I recovered from sickness on 14 th Feb I attended my PC and

came to know the agenda through website. Immediately I tried to get room in any train on 15 Feb for Pune. I am not so financially strong that I could get any flight.However I tried to move by train from Delhi to Pune. But to my bad luck I did not get room in any train. Is it not my destiny ? This type of occassions come at random. I would request Manu, Anup and other members who participated the meeting to prepare the recording in mp3 format and send it to us through KASIA website. We may download it. Manu and Anup ! I saw your photographs. Both of you are looking cute and pretty gentleman. I saw the photographs of Ash also . No comments upon our Guruji. Thanks and regards. Ramesh Mishra harjeet bakshi <harjeet_bakshi > wrote: Dear List/Anup,congrats to everyone who attended and made it a great success.Dear Anup so nice of you to say such words... i wanted to attend butbecause of some reasons(documents) i cant travel right now.hopefully in the next session i wish to be with you all.thanks/regardsharjeet , "Anup. M"<dalh_1 wrote:>> Respected Krushnaji,Ash,Deepakji,Manu and all members,> > It was my all time desire to meet you personally > from whom i am learning since i was a beginer in KAS.> I cldnt believe that its a reality and i am talking to you all> personally.Its like my dream comes true.> > Guru Krushnaji was taking care of every member personally while> asking for b/fast and

lunch.Deepakji was aptly assuming his > responsibilty,introducing everyone,while Ash and Manu kept> busy in arranging over all workshop,technically.> > Though this was a first ever get- together of KAS members> and few members were unable to attend this workshop for some> reasons,i hope they wont miss this next time whenever such workshop> will be held.> > Few personal moments with Krushnaji,Ash were invaluable.> Krushnaji tought us by giving hints on advaced topics like> root karka.Ash,while in a personal discussion covered few topics> like Jup aspect on Venus and its effects.> > Thanks Manu for accompanying us to Mumbai and we discussed> more KAS while on our way in 3 hours of journey.> > I have 5 minutes video-clip while Ash was explaining one of the topic> to all members.If Ash dont mind,i can send this to any KAS member> who

want to see this.> > I was lucky to have few pics with Guru Krushnaji,Ash,and Manu.> Mahalaxmi ji was so polite and humble while asking few doubts> It was nice talking to her.> We cldnt spend much time with Krushnaji and Ash but waiting for > next workshop to be held soon with advanced topics.> > I am sorry Raj, you missed your flight from Mumbai.> Ramesh and Harjeet,we miss both of you in workshop.> Finally,i will request Donna to put few important video-clippings> of this workshop in file section,if possible.> > > Regards> Anup> > > > > > > > > > > > > > <kas wrote:> Hello All Members who attended the Workshop,> > It was really great to meet each and every of you who had taken time > from your daily lives to come attend the

conference and from far and > wide. > > Many people travelled and their journeys took more than 15 - 20 hours > to come for a 1 day workshop just shows their dedication and I was > really touched by it.> > For so long we have had so many email exchanges and it was really > nice to meet each other and interact with each other personally. I > wish we had more time to spend together, but alas. > > I would also request all of you to send your pictures to Donna Quinn > and we can add it to the file section and also in the Photo Gallery > of our official KAS website of http://krushna.sageasita.com> > KAS is such a topic that we can spend hours discussing. > > I also want like to take this opportunity to personally thank Shri > Pemmaraju Rayaduji for recommending his students to attend the KAS >

conference and I wish that he recovers quickly. Your students did > convey your blessings to all of us and thank you very much for it.> > It was nice meeting Anup and Raj, who have been studying KAS in so > much detail. > > It was also nice meeting Jignesh and Tapan, who had come from Mumbai, > and they asked some very interesting questions in the question and > answer session. In such short time they have picked up a lot.> > I also met Mahalakshmi Iyer who had come all the way from Chennai > with her husband. It was really a pleasure to meet such a gentle > lady and her gentleman husband. Such a soft spoken lady with so much > of wisdom. It was very nice to have met you.> > There was a gentleman who had come from Sholapur and had some great > questions and we i.e Manu and I had a very nice discussion with him.> > There were some very senior people

in age and experience that had > come to the conference as well, and it just showed us that there is > no age for learning. There were some very interesting questions from > them in the Q & A session as well.> > There were so many others that were there and I had great pleasure > and honour to meet.> > Indeed it was a very special day for Me and for all of us at KASIA.> > Have a good day.> > Cheers !!!> Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Dear Mahalaxmi ji,

Good to hear that you are interested in attending KASIA Workshop

in Satara.Reschedule your travel plans for abroad if possible as you wrote

and we can learn many more new things from Guruji as we have

ample time during this KASIA Workshop.

For lodging facilities you can contact on the phone numbers given

in the mail and everything will be arranged accordingly.Please confirm

your programme in advance and we can arrange that is not a issue.

By the way thanks a lot for your wishes.

Regards

Anup

--- On Wed, 18/3/09, mahaluxmi iyer <astromahaluxmi wrote:

mahaluxmi iyer <astromahaluxmi KASIA WORKSHOP Date: Wednesday, 18 March, 2009, 8:59 AM

dear anup

its a pleasure to hear that another workshop is coming up at satara this time.

i would be glad to attend the workshop. let me confirm about my coming towards end of april as i have made some travel plans outside the country around that time. if i can get to postpone it by a few weeks i shall attend it certainly. meeting other members and learning the basics is indeed a good idea.

let me know in advance about the lodging facilities avl in the area. i shall be much obliged to get this information now itself to plan ahead with my possible coming down to satara.

wish you all the best for taking up this new responsibility.

best wishes

mahalakshmi

Check out the all-new face of India.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Dear Members

By the grace of Guruji,we are honored to bring to your attention an

excellent opportunity to learn and share your knowledge in Second

KASIA Workshop which is going to be held from 1st,2nd and 3rd May

2009 in Satara (Maharashtra).Please find the detail as below.

Krushna's Astakvarga System (A powerful tool for timing the events)

Various aspects of charts such as marriages (but not limited to this) for

timings and other events will also be covered during this workshop.

When: 1st-2nd-3rd May2009

Where: Satara, Maharashtra.

Fee: Rs. 3000.00 (lodging not included)

Contact: KAS Institute of Astrology C/0 H -2 old M.I.D.C.Satara 415004

Shree Deepakji Chipallkatti (02162) R. 229395,234108, O.. 244437

Shree Ramanjee Velankar 9822625474

Shree Dinesh Jadhav 9422606166

All attendees will be provided with software, breakfast,lunch & snacks.

The KAS Institute of Astrology will be glad to provide support in finding

appropriate lodging facility.

Our last workshop on 17th Feb2008 in Pune was a success and hope

this will provide better opportunity to those who missed KASIA

Workshop in Pune due to some reasons as well as for old members

who are doing excellent job using and learning this wonderful system.

Please feel free to post your questions and concerns in the groups.

Hoping to see an excellent turn out.

Regards

Anup

PS: The criteria to attend this workshop is to know the basics of Astrology.

Thanks

Prabha

Guest guest

Dear Prabha,

Thank you so much for posting this info to group, I w'd seek a favor from you,

pls convey my request to you GuruJi to learn 365 day's based vimshottari dasha

system, destiny follows this system, unnecessary people spend lot's of energy

and time in insignificant things, had there been a group discovering and digging

365 day's based vimshottari, we could get rid of superficial thoeries and

schools.

regards,

Lalit

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " prabha.acharya "

<prabha.acharya wrote:

>

> Dear Members

>

> By the grace of Guruji,we are honored to bring to your attention an

> excellent opportunity to learn and share your knowledge in Second

> KASIA Workshop which is going to be held from 1st,2nd and 3rd May

> 2009 in Satara (Maharashtra).Please find the detail as below.

>

>

>

> Krushna's Astakvarga System (A powerful tool for timing the events)

>

> Various aspects of charts such as marriages (but not limited to this) for

> timings and other events will also be covered during this workshop.

>

> When: 1st-2nd-3rd May2009

>

> Where: Satara, Maharashtra.

>

> Fee: Rs. 3000.00 (lodging not included)

>

> Contact: KAS Institute of Astrology C/0 H -2 old M.I.D.C.Satara 415004

>

> Shree Deepakji Chipallkatti (02162) R. 229395,234108, O.. 244437

> Shree Ramanjee Velankar 9822625474

> Shree Dinesh Jadhav 9422606166

>

>

> All attendees will be provided with software, breakfast,lunch & snacks.

> The KAS Institute of Astrology will be glad to provide support in finding

appropriate lodging facility.

>

> Our last workshop on 17th Feb2008 in Pune was a success and hope

> this will provide better opportunity to those who missed KASIA

> Workshop in Pune due to some reasons as well as for old members

> who are doing excellent job using and learning this wonderful system.

>

> Please feel free to post your questions and concerns in the groups.

>

> Hoping to see an excellent turn out.

>

> Regards

> Anup

>

> PS: The criteria to attend this workshop is to know the basics of Astrology.

>

> Thanks

> Prabha

>