IndiaDivine.org

YogKaraka Saturn and Profession !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Group and Elders,

I have got a peculiar horoscope which can help us in correcting some of myths. I w'd be able to post native's birth data sometime later, here, i wish to tell about his life and lagna chart.

He is a taurus lagna with venus + mars placed on it, 2nd house got Sun+Merc+Rahu.

10'th house has got Saturn, and 12'th house has got Jup in it, dont remember where is moon, perhapse it's in 11'th house.

He is an engineer by qualification, still not settled in life, he is some 45 yrs and few odd months..

When i saw his horoscope, based on my study that Saturn is never a sthan vridhhi karaka, I said that he changes his professsion every often, in fact, it was not a judgement but a query raised by me, and it was true, he sais that he started his carrier with RPG cellular, after 3-4 yrs he resigned and started his fabrication busibess, let's have a look at signification of Saturn, he did well in this business but after couple of years he entered into construction, got some big projects but becoz of some unfavorable work conditions like transfer of friends and mainly due to bribery, he left the construction work.

Now, he runs a computer institute which is also not running well.

I got interested more, and asked, if he is relatively more successful in politics, and yea, with no background in politics, in just 3 yrs membership with a national politial party , he has become Vice President of his city and heading the IT division of his party in his district, also, a member of core IT committee of his state.

He has two kids, a daughter and a son. he got very imprssed with my findings as no astrologer could tell him that he is struggling in his profession, everybody was saying he is flourishing, this decreased his interest in astrology but as i knew that Saturn is never a Jup, i could tell him abt his struggles.

Another thing, which i wish to let u know that Sun in 2nd house is not that bad, classics has two opinions on it, few says it's bad few says it's good.

I found, sun in 2nd shows one's father was in good position and copntributed to family's status, this native's father was a doctor and helpe establishment of family. It was correct.

Next is Rahu, Rahu in 2nd shows a native belongs to huge family with dozens of kiths and kins, but, native has to see disintegration in family in his life, this proven abslutely correct in this case.

I will have to call him up to get his date and time of birth, he has shown his lagna chart only .

regards,Lalit