IndiaDivine.org

Who Uses Abusive Words - Predictability ??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Group,

can we do that ? i worked at my level and have following to share with -

mostly, abusive words are related to sex and relationship, low jobs and low

level of dignity.

It was interesting for me to know that Sun's strength has a say on this, If Sun

is in Libra or in Cancer, person don't hesitate using dirty words even in public

if he is angry. Sun - Moon mutual aspect also leads one to use dirty words.

Mars's conjunction with Merc and Saturn's aspect on it also makes one use

abusive wordings.

Rahu in 2nd makes one use stinging wordings he may stammer also, in case 3rd and

5'th has more afflictions.

W'd like to know what u have to say on this.

regards,

Lalit

Guest guest

Group,After the sun, merc is the next urging one to use abusive language, but, a difference is to be noted, merc's urge many not be person's reflection of perosnality built, it might be a trait that a native is apt and finds easy to express himself.Luckily, this sunday a guy visited me, who knew a girl having exceptional skills in using dirty abusive words. forget Rakhi Samant.irth Date & Time : Wed, 16 April 1986 14:00:00

Place of Birth : Mainpuri,

Latitude : 27 14 N

Longitude : 79 1 E

Birth Chart (Lagna)

You can see, though Sun is exalted in 9'th house, Moon (mind) which is placed in 11'th house, denoted, this native's mind is on gains, moon's dispositor merc is debilitated in 8'th house, thus this girl is apt in mixing sexual terms with normal wordings to show her boldness, she is an MBA from a premier institute of India and all the management she has learnt is, do anything for money.... but her chart says, she will correct her ways in the evening of her life.regards,LalitVedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> Group, > > can we do that ? i worked at my level and have following to share with -> > mostly, abusive words are related to sex and relationship, low jobs and low level of dignity.> > It was interesting for me to know that Sun's strength has a say on this, If Sun is in Libra or in Cancer, person don't hesitate using dirty words even in public if he is angry. Sun - Moon mutual aspect also leads one to use dirty words.> > Mars's conjunction with Merc and Saturn's aspect on it also makes one use abusive wordings.> > Rahu in 2nd makes one use stinging wordings he may stammer also, in case 3rd and 5'th has more afflictions.> > W'd like to know what u have to say on this.> > regards,> Lalit>