Why Ashtak Varga System is Incomplete ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Aavesh Sir,

I picked the book written by CS Patel today itself, went to office of sagar

publication, delhi, where both mr. sagar and his son met, taking advantage of

roasting afternoon, we had a good chat, his son became a friend of mine and

asked a tricky question he had quite a complex chart.

He is cancer lagna guy, with Sun, Venus and Mars in 3rd house, Merc in 4'th and

Jup and Moon are in 8'th house, Saturn is also in 3rd house, perhapse rahu is in

5'th and ketu in 11'th.

Mars being 10'th lord's going to 3'rd house and also in combustion along with

Venus's debilitation shows challanges in undertakings.

Well, his question was, When he will have his own property during what period :

Merc-Venus or Merc - Sun or Merc-Mars? he was running, Merc - Venus since Sept,

2007 and will enter into Merc - Sun in 2010 (dont remember month).

I said, in the said periods, Merc - Sun is most likely to give him property,

Even, his business might be on rise since Merc-Venus started but combustion

state of Venus says gains will not turn to wealth or property.

He was agreed and curious how i can tell him this so easily, coz, as per him,

established astrologers took time to reach such a conclusion, I said it's becoz

of right fundamentals, you know, he was hiding that the horoscope he was showing

is his own horoscope, U know there was a stiff challange as publisher has

connection to all eminent astrologers of india, even before me, his father was

talking to DS Manthur and to Shankar Adwal, which i ignored as i know what depth

Shankar Adwal has.

His father was surprised why i dont by Bharati Bhavan and ICAS's text books, I

said, their authors need to look at life once again applying their own

principles, unless study life thoroughly, he cant do any good in astrology.

regards,

Lalit

His Question was

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t <aavesh_s wrote:

>

> Dear Lalit,

>  

> It is nice that you have taken my suggestion of going through the book by

Patel

>  

> You will get the answer to all your queries after you study the book

>  

>  

> With Best Wishes,

>  

> aavesh

>

> --- On Tue, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

>

>

> litsol <mishra.lalit

> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Why Ashtak Varga System is Incomplete

?

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 11:03 PM

>

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> My opinion is based on following facts -

>

> 1. Ashtakvarga doesnt consider bhavas, it concludes only planets and signs,

thought it considers lagna as well as a planet.

>

> 2. It divides a sign in 8 parts alloted to planets, sequencce of parts or

ashtaks is fixed for all the signs.

>

> 3. It doesnt consider dasha system, aspects and yogas, therefore it cant say

what potential one's chart has.

>

> Following ur suggestion, I will study CS Patel and review my opinion.

>

> regards,

> Lalit

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t <aavesh_s@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Lalit,

> >  

> > I have always admired your passion to learn Jyotish.Your approach to testing

principles on charts before accepting them is also praiseworthy.

> >  

> > In the case of AshtakVarga however you have not got to the heart of this

technique.Ashtakvarga is a complete techinique in itself and was proposed by

Maharishi

> > Parashara for the 'intellectual pygmies' of Kaliyuga (vide BPHS)

> >  

> > I suggest you read the following books thoroughly to understand the depth of

this techique:

> >  

> > (i) Ashtakvarga --By C.S.Patel and Aiyar

> >  

> > (ii) Dots of Destiny --By Vinay Aditya

> >  

> > I hope that you will take my advice constructively and incorporate this in

your study of Jyotish

> >

> >

> >

> > With Best Wishes,

> >  

> > aavesh

> >

> > --- On Mon, 11/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > litsol <mishra.lalit@>

> > [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Why Ashtak Varga System is Incomplete ?

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> > Monday, 11 May, 2009, 10:09 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Group,

> >

> > These days in various groups, inlflated discussion is going on about Ashtak

Verga system.

> >

> > I studied ashtak verga when i was a class 12'th student and that was my

first entry into astrology, what i found is, it's mere a static system, doesn't

have potential to make fine and extensive discoveries lie vimshottari Dasha

system has.

> >

> > I dont understand instead of doing researches into Vimshottari, why brother

PV Narsimha is putting lot of efforts on conditional dashas?

> >

> > To some extent ashtak verga may help in assesment of planetary strength and

it tries to cover effects of planetary transits, but, it has no base to help you

enough ike what few people claims.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---

> >

> >

Guest guest

Dear Lalit,

Great prediction !!

Jyotish Vidya requires a keen sense of observation and knowledge of fundamentals.Also personal Sadhana is important if one has to predict accurately.You are on the right track.Keep up your studies

With Best Wishes,

aavesh--- On Wed, 13/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Why Ashtak Varga System is Incomplete ?Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 10:08 PM

Aavesh Sir,I picked the book written by CS Patel today itself, went to office of sagar publication, delhi, where both mr. sagar and his son met, taking advantage of roasting afternoon, we had a good chat, his son became a friend of mine and asked a tricky question he had quite a complex chart.He is cancer lagna guy, with Sun, Venus and Mars in 3rd house, Merc in 4'th and Jup and Moon are in 8'th house, Saturn is also in 3rd house, perhapse rahu is in 5'th and ketu in 11'th.Mars being 10'th lord's going to 3'rd house and also in combustion along with Venus's debilitation shows challanges in undertakings.Well, his question was, When he will have his own property during what period : Merc-Venus or Merc - Sun or Merc-Mars? he was running, Merc - Venus since Sept, 2007 and will enter into Merc - Sun in 2010 (dont remember month).I said, in the said periods, Merc - Sun is most likely to give him

property, Even, his business might be on rise since Merc-Venus started but combustion state of Venus says gains will not turn to wealth or property.He was agreed and curious how i can tell him this so easily, coz, as per him, established astrologers took time to reach such a conclusion, I said it's becoz of right fundamentals, you know, he was hiding that the horoscope he was showing is his own horoscope, U know there was a stiff challange as publisher has connection to all eminent astrologers of india, even before me, his father was talking to DS Manthur and to Shankar Adwal, which i ignored as i know what depth Shankar Adwal has.His father was surprised why i dont by Bharati Bhavan and ICAS's text books, I said, their authors need to look at life once again applying their own principles, unless study life thoroughly, he cant do any good in astrology.regards,LalitHis Question was Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t <aavesh_s wrote:>> Dear Lalit,> > It is nice that you have taken my suggestion of going through the book by Patel> > You will get the answer to all your queries after you study the book> > > With Best Wishes,> > aavesh> > --- On Tue, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:> > > litsol <mishra.lalit> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Why Ashtak Varga System is Incomplete ?> Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 11:03 PM> > > Dear Sir,> > My opinion is based on following facts - > > 1. Ashtakvarga doesnt consider bhavas, it concludes only planets and signs, thought it considers lagna as well as a planet.> > 2. It divides a sign in 8 parts alloted to planets, sequencce of parts or ashtaks is fixed for all the signs.> > 3. It doesnt consider dasha system, aspects and yogas, therefore it cant say what potential one's chart has.> > Following ur suggestion, I will study CS Patel and review my opinion.> > regards,> Lalit> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , aavesh t <aavesh_s@> wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit,> > > > I have always admired your passion to learn Jyotish.Your approach to testing principles on charts before accepting them is also praiseworthy. > > > > In the case of AshtakVarga however you have not got to the heart of this technique.Ashtakvarga is a complete techinique in itself and was proposed by Maharishi > > Parashara for the 'intellectual pygmies' of Kaliyuga (vide BPHS)> > > > I suggest you read the following books thoroughly to understand the depth of this techique:> > > > (i) Ashtakvarga --By C.S.Patel and Aiyar> > > > (ii) Dots of Destiny --By Vinay Aditya> > > > I hope that you will take my advice

constructively and incorporate this in your study of Jyotish> > > > > > > > With Best Wishes,> > > > aavesh> > > > --- On Mon, 11/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@> wrote:> > > > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@>> > [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Why Ashtak Varga System is Incomplete ?> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > Monday, 11 May, 2009, 10:09 PM> > > > > > Dear Group,> > > > These days in various groups, inlflated discussion is going on about Ashtak Verga system.> > > > I studied ashtak verga when i was a class 12'th student and that was my first

entry into astrology, what i found is, it's mere a static system, doesn't have potential to make fine and extensive discoveries lie vimshottari Dasha system has. > > > > I dont understand instead of doing researches into Vimshottari, why brother PV Narsimha is putting lot of efforts on conditional dashas?> > > > To some extent ashtak verga may help in assesment of planetary strength and it tries to cover effects of planetary transits, but, it has no base to help you enough ike what few people claims.> > > > regards,> > Lalit> > > > > > > > > > > > ---> > > >