IndiaDivine.org

query please respond

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Geeta Ji,

You have forgotten the details of horoscope.

regards,

Lalit

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Geeta Bhayana <astro.geeta

wrote:

>

> group members

>                        i want to know which planetgave the gallbladder stone

problem.which planet responsible for removel of gallbladder.

>

Guest guest

With Mars in Aeries in 8'th house there is no doubt abt a stone problem and a surgey,  Rahu is also placed in scorpio, in 3rd house (8'th to 8'th), This Rahu receives Mars's aspect, so, this had to happen,Rahu's dasha is going on, however, to answer why it's gal bladder, why not kedney, we have to do research.

He will be cured easily, as Rahu is further aspected by Jup.

Birth Chart (Lagna)

regards,

Lalit 

On 5/16/09, Geeta Bhayana <astro.geeta wrote:

lalit ji

regards

native D.O.B.25-06-1975 T.O.B.01:30PM at delhi.t.o.b. is not very sure. her life event through i make this horoscope.she is mcd teacher.her husband is  scrape businessman.she has two daughters.suddenly on 11-05-2009 at08:00pm she feels so much pain next day it diagnose the reason is gallbladderstone.it will oprated on 21-may-2009.so i am think about it who is responsible for it.

thanks

Guest guest

--- On Sat, 5/16/09, Lalit Mishra wrote:

Lalit Mishra [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: query please respond"Geeta Bhayana" Cc: Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Saturday, May 16, 2009, 2:43 PM

With Mars in Aeries in 8'th house there is no doubt abt a stone problem and a surgey, Rahu is also placed in scorpio, in 3rd house (8'th to 8'th), This Rahu receives Mars's aspect, so, this had to happen,Rahu's dasha is going on, however, to answer why it's gal bladder, why not kedney, we have to do research.

He will be cured easily, as Rahu is further aspected by Jup.

Birth Chart (Lagna)

regards,

Lalit

On 5/16/09, Geeta Bhayana <astro.geeta@ > wrote:

lalit ji

regards

native D.O.B.25-06- 1975 T.O.B.01:30PM at delhi.t.o.b. is not very sure. her life event through i make this horoscope.she is mcd teacher.her husband is scrape businessman. she has two daughters.suddenly on 11-05-2009 at08:00pm she feels so much pain next day it diagnose the reason is gallbladderstone. it will oprated on 21-may-2009. so i am think about it who is responsible for it.

thanks

lalitji

thanks for reply.i have another kundali of stone problem.in this all native dasha role in pain or opration 6,8,12,thh are involved.but in this native dasha is rahu/ven/ven who is not in 6,8,12.not in goacher rahu ven in 6,8,12h.i gave these three kundali

1,DOB-20-JULY1970 TOB 3:15AM AT DELHI

SHE HASGALLBLADDERSTONEand oprated on 25-jan -2003 she is mithun lagan and dasha was jup/sat/mars and sat/mars are 6,8thlord.

2, DOB 19-03-1970 TOB 6:40AM AT DELHI

HE HAS KIDNEY stone in july2008 in ven/mer/sat he is meen lagan and again 8,12,lord are involved

3,DOB 18-11-1998TOB 10:35PMat delhi

kidney stone in march 2009 in sat/sat/jup she is cancer lagan and jup is again 6thlord.

thanks