IndiaDivine.org

Second Chance to Fix His Profession

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Group Members,

Thanks for all ur efforts, this sort of quiz activities can definitely fine tune our predictive skills, Well, about this guy -

1. I failed to pinpoint his his profession, I could not go beyond taking a contour -

He runs hair cut salons, modern fully equipped AC salons in several posh areas of Delhi, after enjoying success in his business, he opened 1 spa and 1 women garment shop, i could only tell him abt women garment shope and property dealing business.

But, he started eraning his bread and butter by his salons.

How ?

See, our classics says - Saturn on Taurus makes a man "Yuvati Sevitah" this placement is in 6'th house of service so he ventured into Spa kind of hospitality business, Mars in Virgo in 10 may leads one to property dealing and also in Spa sort of business, however, it was quite complex to discover, Any way, Property dealing was his side business.

Venus in Leo makes one helping to relatives, friends, so this guy is known for his helping nature, Venus in 9'th house has supported his ventured into this profession.

We can not fix his profession of running hair cut salons unless we notice Jup's conjunction with Rahu, what i told him that in his business he has to deal with people of gulf countries, which he laughed and said, he runs a chain of hair cut salons in which 2 chief designers are from pakistan.

He has established his chain, now trying to open a salon in renowned gymkhana club of delhi, where he faces a legal dispute. he had taken heavy loans which he is paying off, a major portion of his income goes into paying off loans. I think in the coming Saturn Dasha he could repay all his loans but he will have to work hard.

Birth Date & Time : Thu, 26 October 1972 11:45:00

Place of Birth : New Delhi,

Latitude : 28 36 N Longitude : 77 12 E

Birth Chart (Lagna)

Guest guest

Respected Gurujans,

Indeed --- On Thu, 21/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Second Chance to Fix His ProfessionVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, 21 May, 2009, 1:32 PM

Dear Group Members,

Thanks for all ur efforts, this sort of quiz activities can definitely fine tune our predictive skills, Well, about this guy -

1. I failed to pinpoint his his profession, I could not go beyond taking a contour -

He runs hair cut salons, modern fully equipped AC salons in several posh areas of Delhi, after enjoying success in his business, he opened 1 spa and 1 women garment shop, i could only tell him abt women garment shope and property dealing business.

How ?

See, our classics says - Saturn on Taurus makes a man "Yuvati Sevitah" this placement is in 6'th house of service so he ventured into Spa kind of hospitality business, Mars in Virgo in 10 may leads one to property dealing and also in Spa sort of business, however, it was quite complex to discover, Any way, Property dealing was his side business.

Venus in Leo makes one helping to relatives, friends, so this guy is known for his helping nature, Venus in 9'th house has supported his ventured into this profession.

We can not fix his profession of running hair cut salons unless we notice Jup's conjunction with Rahu, what i told him that in his business he has to deal with people of gulf countries, which he laughed and said, he runs a chain of hair cut salons in which 2 chief designers are from pakistan.

He has established his chain, now trying to open a salon in renowned gymkhana club of delhi, where he faces a legal dispute. he had taken heavy loans which he is paying off, a major portion of his income goes into paying off loans. I think in the coming Saturn Dasha he could repay all his loans but he will have to work hard.

Birth Chart (Lagna)

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Respected Gurujan,

Indeed it was a good effort in enhancing our predictive skills.

Anita.--- On Thu, 21/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Second Chance to Fix His ProfessionVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, 21 May, 2009, 1:32 PM

Dear Group Members,

How ?

Birth Chart (Lagna)

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!