IndiaDivine.org

Beginning to be disgusting (Beyond the Boring Geeta..)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lalit,

Read, read, read. You and Yoga Sutra finally understood? You and Geeta mastered? Study, study, study. The self. Kya kahte hai, Swadyaaya. You are a cipher in the last respect.

RK

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> > Group,> > There has been a lot disovered in the real practical sense beyond these> two basic books of enlightenment, these are very rudimentary> expressions, these are valued, these are important but these are not the> endpoint.> > There are countless authors who have done commentaries on these two> books, you can see, what's the depth our scholars do have, they dont go> beyond the first step, why, being published is a great pleasure, they> dont want to remove attire of scholerhood, and what sort of scholar> those are, with no experience on one single shloka either of great Geeta> or Yogsutras, they are dumping their superficial artificial imaginations> ... I goto libraries, to bookshops to buy books, i pick best sellers and> leave it and think why these are not honest, instead of writing better> they w'd have gone for reading and having practical experience..> > Well, Geeta and Yogsutras are primary preperatory books, First> prescription ...> > What's after that, Pls read YogaUpnishad and then many more ...> > I can and wish to write about hidden but practical stuff, stuff that> works but u know, i m not a good author, and i dont find one single man> who can do it for the world, I know many w'd be hungry and waiting ....> and i m waiting for a man who can do as I direct but he w'd have to do> sadhana, w'd have to experience that he wants to write, I w'd help and> unfold his mind but who is he ? I m waiting ...> > regards,> Lalit> > > >