IndiaDivine.org

Accurate Predictivity and Vimshottari : A Live Case of Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Group,

Rekindling a true case we came across in group, this gives light on how 365 day's vimshottari rocks and leads to accuracy of timing an event, only thing we need is to take care of transits and event's time is decided, As people are practicing astrology with wrong parameters their predictions go wrong and at the same time they are so confident on their quality mistakes, they dont want to change, result is reduction of astrology's respect among populace.

Read Msg # 4143

Birth Date & Time : Wed, 20 August 1980 14:57:00

Place of Birth : Gadag,

Latitude : 15 25 N Longitude : 75 37 E

Navamsa (Spouse)

For the above native, 3 different predictions was given -

1. Her engagement is to happen in April - May ( I did that in my vimshottari learning period)

2. Her marriage is scheduled in mid 2009 to early 2010 by Guru's from whom i learnt fundamentals (ChandraShekhar Sharma ji, Rup Kishen Baqaya and Sridhar Sir).

3. Guys from another group - Sunil Nair, Srinadh all predicted 2009 - 2010.

Now, it was a matter of time to see, what comes true.....

She got engaged in May - 2008 as i said to happen, Why ? I keenly studied the pattern of her life with 365 day's based vimshottari upto sukschhma level, She had to meet somebody good looking, she met and married in Sept 2008 (dont remember exact date).

Reason : 1. Sri Chandrashekhar ji uses 360 days based vimshottari, which is not corect. 2. Rup Sir, applies 365 days vimshotari with transit but dont go down Antardasha level like most Bharati Bhavan products also do. 3. Sunil Nair and Srinadh or Sriniwas, they are almost illeterate in study of astrology but very good in making hype and net politics. No knowledge of classics, by reading group's messages they have become astrologers.

Me, in the first round of sudying her horoscope when i was hardly a 5-6 month's old student of astrology, spotted her marriage to happen in Oct 2007, as i could see beginning of a relationship, I thought this is the period for marriage and here i was incorrect, those were the day's she and her mr right came close and started liking each other.

Finally marriage happened in Sept 2008 or first week of oct 2008.

regards,Lalit.