IndiaDivine.org

Wrong Parameters and Lack of Study in Astrology - Vimshottari

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Group,

Check, he has got Mars, Merc, Jup and Saturn retro in his chart, he looks quite a bit emotional and luxury liking guy but at the same time accepts ground realities too. he likes truth but fakes enough. And like any makara lagna native - Vivekananda, Sri Hanuman Ji etc, he is a good follower, check, he has got lagna lord in 9'th and 9'th lord merc in 2nd but afflicted with ketu and Venus the 10'th lord placed in 3rd house, thus, making a Raj Bhanga Yoga as per Bhavarth Ratnakar, but this Venus is exalted, therefore, he is destined to get another good job and then to quit that also.

When Venus/Merc/Sun (8'th lord) started same day he lost his job, another amazing case of accuracy of Vimshottari, Vimshottari gives following result :

Sun : 11-Jun-2009 to 18-Jun-2009 Hostile attack, animosity from the king, loss of prudence, diseases, loss of wealth, criticism in public. His talks are logical but stinging still doesnt feel panic, you may like to get hurt by him, and he speaks for right things.sometimes he looses his temper, he is M.Com as said in the previous mail, he has just lost his job in which he performed very good, a top runner for the promotion.

Because of Moon's influence he has got round sweet face.

Fri, 29 February 1980 04:50:00

Place of Birth : Pratapgarh,

Latitude : 25 54 N Longitude : 81 57 E

Birth Chart (Lagna)

PLANETARY POSITIONS

Degree

RC

Rashi

Nakshatra

P

Lrd/Sb

Dignity

Status

ASC

14:41:32

Capricorn

Sravana

adolescent

Sun

15:43:23

Aquarius

Sathabhisha

Ra/Ve

Great Enemies

adolescent

Moon

25:11:03

Cancer

Aslesha

Me/Ra

Own

infant

Mars

10:54:10

R

Leo

Magha

Ke/Sa

Neutral

youthful

Mercury

27:31:43

R

Aquarius

Poorva Bhadra

Ju/Ve

Enemies

dead

Jupiter

11:16:39

R

Leo

Magha

Ke/Sa

Neutral

youthful

Venus

27:20:37

Pisces

Revati

Me/Ju

Exaltation

infant

Saturn

01:16:14

R

Virgo

Uttaraphalguni

Su/Ju

Neutral

dead

Rahu

05:44:10

Leo

Magha

Ke/Ra

Great Enemies

infant

Ketu

05:43:58

Aquarius

Dhanisht

Ma/Mo

Great Enemies

infant

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> hi,> Firstly let me complete the birth data, guy is born on 29 feb 1980, at 4.50 am, pratapgarh up. Most planets r retro nd he is terminated from his job in 11 jun 2009. Vimshottari dasha was : venus-venus-merc, if i remember correctly in transit jup is 8th from his natal moon bt placed in 8th house frm lagna in natal horo. See, long back in 1972 - 1975, when shekh mujibur rahman, the bangladesh prime minister was assasinated, the then eminent astrologers gave idea that this is due to majority of retro planets in his chart. Well, our guy's job gone in merc's period which is 9th as well as 6th lord. > Thus, we can learn impact of dual lordship practical life.> > Lalit. > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "chiburdanidzemaia" chiburdanidzemaia@ wrote:> >> > > > mr misra,> > > > what are the special things that you see in this horoscope can you tell> > me the critical points> > > > rds> > > > chibu> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol"> > <mishra.lalit@> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Group,> > >> > > This is a horoscope worth analyzing, simplifies several critical> > points of vedic astrology- 29 .1980 /4.50, pratapgarh, up.> > >> > > Regards.> > > Lalit.> > >> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" mishra.lalit@> > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Chibu,> > > >> > > > If europian astrologers are agreed on a false principle, will that> > be acceptable to destiny ? Certainly not.> > > >> > > > Just check world's status next year, why argue with me ? Every bit> > of words i do write or discuss in the group is based on hard work,> > research and study. My purpose is to educate astrologers.> > > >> > > >> > > > Not only europian astrologers but a whole lot of indian astrologers> > also thoughtlessly apply shlokas stated by Varahmihira and other classic> > author.> > > >> > > > Varahmihira was a successful astrologer, an icon of indian astro> > world, but while writing book, he has not maintained honesty, he seem to> > have mixed several things which if applied on charts, analysis goes> > astray. This is the reason, after him, India didn't have astrologers> > with equal success.> > > >> > > > If you dont find more than 50 - 60 horoscopes in group, I w'd say,> > you lack concentration.> > > >> > > > These days i m pretty busy therefore not having time to put> > horoscopes togather.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Nandana astro> > <nandanaastro@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Namaskar Chibu ji> > > > >> > > > > I will only add one point - when Jupiter is in Aquarius - it is> > 12th> > > > > to its own sign Pisces and 3rd from the own sign - Sagittarius .> > Which> > > > > house Jupiter own in the chart will also be important.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Nandana> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > 2009/6/10 chiburdanidzemaia <chiburdanidzemaia@>> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > mr. misra,> > > > > >> > > > > > Is there any research study made on Jupiter in Aquarius (if my> > > > > > understanding of kumbha is aquarius) to prove it is wrong. Many> > european> > > > > > astrologers also agree on this point of Varahmihira. Please give> > more> > > > > > details and explanations on this.> > > > > >> > > > > > i systematically went through mails from begining and then said> > about> > > > > > those 50-60 birth sets now searching in other groups for data> > > > > >> > > > > > rds,> > > > > >> > > > > > chibu> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Group,

Now, look at my horoscope and amazing accuracy of 365 days vimshottari - I m running : Ketu/Mercury/Jupiter/ Jupiter : 07-Jun-2009 to 13-Jun-2009 opulence of wealth, offering oblation into fire, worship of lord Shiva, conveyance duly fitted with Royal umbrella (emblem) etc.

Cross Check Events : a) My wife's father gifted Rs. 1 lakh to me, b) I travelled to my village and did recital of Sri Vishnu Sahastra Naam in 300 yrs old temple which is fully dried out, I prayed for enough rains in that region.Saturn : 13-Jun-2009 06:08:51 to 21-Jun-2009 09:39:55 Interruption in fastings, mental anguish, destruction of wealth in foreign country, confrontation with co-bornsEvent : I faced some discouraging circumstances in work and had to do purchasing a lot.

So, what you have to say on such results ?

I m happy that I could bring astrology in such a simplified manner before you, I dont bother those who are jealous of my efforts and success, in factm this is success of applying correct parameters.

As they people are failure, and as they cant change the events and predictions but can throw humilating remarks on me, but, there is true success of using correct parameters with no hyps and fake n stupid gurudom of SJC and Bharati Bhavan.

Cheers !!,Lalit

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> > Group,> > Check, he has got Mars, Merc, Jup and Saturn retro in his chart, he> looks quite a bit emotional and luxury liking guy but at the same time> accepts ground realities too. he likes truth but fakes enough. And like> any makara lagna native - Vivekananda, Sri Hanuman Ji etc, he is a good> follower, check, he has got lagna lord in 9'th and 9'th lord merc in 2nd> but afflicted with ketu and Venus the 10'th lord placed in 3rd house,> thus, making a Raj Bhanga Yoga as per Bhavarth Ratnakar, but this Venus> is exalted, therefore, he is destined to get another good job and then> to quit that also.> > When Venus/Merc/Sun (8'th lord) started same day he lost his job,> another amazing case of accuracy of Vimshottari, Vimshottari gives> following result :> > Sun : 11-Jun-2009 to 18-Jun-2009> > Hostile attack, animosity from the king, loss of prudence, diseases,> loss of wealth, criticism in public.> > His talks are logical but stinging still doesnt feel panic, you may like> to get hurt by him, and he speaks for right things.sometimes he looses> his temper, he is M.Com as said in the previous mail, he has just lost> his job in which he performed very good, a top runner for the promotion.> > Because of Moon's influence he has got round sweet face.> > Fri, 29 February 1980 04:50:00 Place of Birth : Pratapgarh, > Country : India Latitude : 25 54 N Longitude : 81 57 E> > Birth Chart (Lagna)> > > PLANETARY POSITIONS Degree RC Rashi Nakshatra P Lrd/Sb Dignity Status> ASC 14:41:32 Capricorn Sravana 2 adolescent Sun > 15:43:23 Aquarius Sathabhisha 3 Ra/Ve Great Enemies > adolescent Moon 25:11:03 Cancer Aslesha 3 Me/Ra Own > infant Mars 10:54:10 R Leo Magha 4 Ke/Sa Neutral > youthful Mercury 27:31:43 R Aquarius Poorva Bhadra 3 > Ju/Ve Enemies dead Jupiter 11:16:39 R Leo Magha 4 > Ke/Sa Neutral youthful Venus 27:20:37 Pisces Revati 4 > Me/Ju Exaltation infant Saturn 01:16:14 R Virgo > Uttaraphalguni 2 Su/Ju Neutral dead Rahu 05:44:10 Leo > Magha 2 Ke/Ra Great Enemies infant Ketu 05:43:58 > Aquarius Dhanisht 4 Ma/Mo Great Enemies infant> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol"> mishra.lalit@ wrote:> >> > hi,> > Firstly let me complete the birth data, guy is born on 29 feb 1980, at> 4.50 am, pratapgarh up. Most planets r retro nd he is terminated from> his job in 11 jun 2009. Vimshottari dasha was : venus-venus-merc, if i> remember correctly in transit jup is 8th from his natal moon bt placed> in 8th house frm lagna in natal horo. See, long back in 1972 - 1975,> when shekh mujibur rahman, the bangladesh prime minister was> assasinated, the then eminent astrologers gave idea that this is due to> majority of retro planets in his chart. Well, our guy's job gone in> merc's period which is 9th as well as 6th lord.> > Thus, we can learn impact of dual lordship practical life.> >> > Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "chiburdanidzemaia"> chiburdanidzemaia@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > mr misra,> > >> > > what are the special things that you see in this horoscope can you> tell> > > me the critical points> > >> > > rds> > >> > > chibu> > >> > >> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol"> > > <mishra.lalit@> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Group,> > > >> > > > This is a horoscope worth analyzing, simplifies several critical> > > points of vedic astrology- 29 .1980 /4.50, pratapgarh, up.> > > >> > > > Regards.> > > > Lalit.> > > >> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" mishra.lalit@> > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Chibu,> > > > >> > > > > If europian astrologers are agreed on a false principle, will> that> > > be acceptable to destiny ? Certainly not.> > > > >> > > > > Just check world's status next year, why argue with me ? Every> bit> > > of words i do write or discuss in the group is based on hard work,> > > research and study. My purpose is to educate astrologers.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Not only europian astrologers but a whole lot of indian> astrologers> > > also thoughtlessly apply shlokas stated by Varahmihira and other> classic> > > author.> > > > >> > > > > Varahmihira was a successful astrologer, an icon of indian astro> > > world, but while writing book, he has not maintained honesty, he> seem to> > > have mixed several things which if applied on charts, analysis goes> > > astray. This is the reason, after him, India didn't have astrologers> > > with equal success.> > > > >> > > > > If you dont find more than 50 - 60 horoscopes in group, I w'd> say,> > > you lack concentration.> > > > >> > > > > These days i m pretty busy therefore not having time to put> > > horoscopes togather.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Nandana astro> > > <nandanaastro@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Namaskar Chibu ji> > > > > >> > > > > > I will only add one point - when Jupiter is in Aquarius - it> is> > > 12th> > > > > > to its own sign Pisces and 3rd from the own sign - Sagittarius> .> > > Which> > > > > > house Jupiter own in the chart will also be important.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Nandana> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > 2009/6/10 chiburdanidzemaia <chiburdanidzemaia@>> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > mr. misra,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Is there any research study made on Jupiter in Aquarius (if> my> > > > > > > understanding of kumbha is aquarius) to prove it is wrong.> Many> > > european> > > > > > > astrologers also agree on this point of Varahmihira. Please> give> > > more> > > > > > > details and explanations on this.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > i systematically went through mails from begining and then> said> > > about> > > > > > > those 50-60 birth sets now searching in other groups for> data> > > > > > >> > > > > > > rds,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > chibu> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

mr misra,

i think the money recieved by you could be part of some dowry system

that is prevalent in india. the best convincing is to apply knowledge

on unknown charts. will give a chart and see if it acquired knowledge

works

rds,

chibu

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

<mishra.lalit wrote:

>

>

> Group,

>

> Now, look at my horoscope and amazing accuracy of 365 days vimshottari

-

>

> I m running : Ketu/Mercury/Jupiter/ Jupiter : 07-Jun-2009 to

> 13-Jun-2009

>

> opulence of wealth, offering oblation into fire, worship of lord

Shiva,

> conveyance duly fitted with Royal umbrella (emblem) etc.

>

> Cross Check Events :

>

> a) My wife's father gifted Rs. 1 lakh to me,

>

> b) I travelled to my village and did recital of Sri Vishnu Sahastra

Naam

> in 300 yrs old temple which is fully dried out, I prayed for enough

> rains in that region.

>

> Saturn : 13-Jun-2009 06:08:51 to 21-Jun-2009 09:39:55

> Interruption in fastings, mental anguish, destruction of wealth in

> foreign country, confrontation with co-borns

>

> Event : I faced some discouraging circumstances in work and had to do

> purchasing a lot.

>

> So, what you have to say on such results ?

>

> I m happy that I could bring astrology in such a simplified manner

> before you, I dont bother those who are jealous of my efforts and

> success, in factm this is success of applying correct parameters.

>

> As they people are failure, and as they cant change the events and

> predictions but can throw humilating remarks on me, but, there is true

> success of using correct parameters with no hyps and fake n stupid

> gurudom of SJC and Bharati Bhavan.

>

> Cheers !!,

> Lalit

>

>

>

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> mishra.lalit@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Group,

> >

> > Check, he has got Mars, Merc, Jup and Saturn retro in his chart, he

> > looks quite a bit emotional and luxury liking guy but at the same

time

> > accepts ground realities too. he likes truth but fakes enough. And

> like

> > any makara lagna native - Vivekananda, Sri Hanuman Ji etc, he is a

> good

> > follower, check, he has got lagna lord in 9'th and 9'th lord merc in

> 2nd

> > but afflicted with ketu and Venus the 10'th lord placed in 3rd

house,

> > thus, making a Raj Bhanga Yoga as per Bhavarth Ratnakar, but this

> Venus

> > is exalted, therefore, he is destined to get another good job and

then

> > to quit that also.

> >

> > When Venus/Merc/Sun (8'th lord) started same day he lost his job,

> > another amazing case of accuracy of Vimshottari, Vimshottari gives

> > following result :

> >

> > Sun : 11-Jun-2009 to 18-Jun-2009

> >

> > Hostile attack, animosity from the king, loss of prudence, diseases,

> > loss of wealth, criticism in public.

> >

> > His talks are logical but stinging still doesnt feel panic, you may

> like

> > to get hurt by him, and he speaks for right things.sometimes he

looses

> > his temper, he is M.Com as said in the previous mail, he has just

lost

> > his job in which he performed very good, a top runner for the

> promotion.

> >

> > Because of Moon's influence he has got round sweet face.

> >

> > Fri, 29 February 1980 04:50:00 Place of Birth : Pratapgarh,

> > Country : India Latitude : 25 54 N Longitude : 81 57 E

> >

> > Birth Chart (Lagna)

> >

> >

> > PLANETARY POSITIONS Degree RC Rashi Nakshatra P Lrd/Sb Dignity

Status

> > ASC 14:41:32 Capricorn Sravana 2 adolescent Sun

> > 15:43:23 Aquarius Sathabhisha 3 Ra/Ve Great Enemies

> > adolescent Moon 25:11:03 Cancer Aslesha 3 Me/Ra Own

> > infant Mars 10:54:10 R Leo Magha 4 Ke/Sa Neutral

> > youthful Mercury 27:31:43 R Aquarius Poorva Bhadra 3

> > Ju/Ve Enemies dead Jupiter 11:16:39 R Leo Magha 4

> > Ke/Sa Neutral youthful Venus 27:20:37 Pisces Revati 4

> > Me/Ju Exaltation infant Saturn 01:16:14 R Virgo

> > Uttaraphalguni 2 Su/Ju Neutral dead Rahu 05:44:10 Leo

> > Magha 2 Ke/Ra Great Enemies infant Ketu 05:43:58

> > Aquarius Dhanisht 4 Ma/Mo Great Enemies infant

> >

> >

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> > mishra.lalit@ wrote:

> > >

> > > hi,

> > > Firstly let me complete the birth data, guy is born on 29 feb

> at

> > 4.50 am, pratapgarh up. Most planets r retro nd he is terminated

from

> > his job in 11 jun 2009. Vimshottari dasha was : venus-venus-merc, if

i

> > remember correctly in transit jup is 8th from his natal moon bt

placed

> > in 8th house frm lagna in natal horo. See, long back in 1972 - 1975,

> > when shekh mujibur rahman, the bangladesh prime minister was

> > assasinated, the then eminent astrologers gave idea that this is due

> to

> > majority of retro planets in his chart. Well, our guy's job gone in

> > merc's period which is 9th as well as 6th lord.

> > > Thus, we can learn impact of dual lordship practical life.

> > >

> > > Lalit.

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing ,

" chiburdanidzemaia "

> > chiburdanidzemaia@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > mr misra,

> > > >

> > > > what are the special things that you see in this horoscope can

you

> > tell

> > > > me the critical points

> > > >

> > > > rds

> > > >

> > > > chibu

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> > > > <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Group,

> > > > >

> > > > > This is a horoscope worth analyzing, simplifies several

critical

> > > > points of vedic astrology- 29 .1980 /4.50, pratapgarh, up.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards.

> > > > > Lalit.

> > > > >

> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

mishra.lalit@

> > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Chibu,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If europian astrologers are agreed on a false principle,

will

> > that

> > > > be acceptable to destiny ? Certainly not.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just check world's status next year, why argue with me ?

Every

> > bit

> > > > of words i do write or discuss in the group is based on hard

work,

> > > > research and study. My purpose is to educate astrologers.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Not only europian astrologers but a whole lot of indian

> > astrologers

> > > > also thoughtlessly apply shlokas stated by Varahmihira and other

> > classic

> > > > author.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Varahmihira was a successful astrologer, an icon of indian

> astro

> > > > world, but while writing book, he has not maintained honesty, he

> > seem to

> > > > have mixed several things which if applied on charts, analysis

> goes

> > > > astray. This is the reason, after him, India didn't have

> astrologers

> > > > with equal success.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If you dont find more than 50 - 60 horoscopes in group, I

w'd

> > say,

> > > > you lack concentration.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > These days i m pretty busy therefore not having time to put

> > > > horoscopes togather.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Nandana

astro

> > > > <nandanaastro@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Namaskar Chibu ji

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I will only add one point - when Jupiter is in Aquarius -

it

> > is

> > > > 12th

> > > > > > > to its own sign Pisces and 3rd from the own sign -

> Sagittarius

> > .

> > > > Which

> > > > > > > house Jupiter own in the chart will also be important.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > Nandana

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 2009/6/10 chiburdanidzemaia <chiburdanidzemaia@>

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > mr. misra,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Is there any research study made on Jupiter in Aquarius

> (if

> > my

> > > > > > > > understanding of kumbha is aquarius) to prove it is

wrong.

> > Many

> > > > european

> > > > > > > > astrologers also agree on this point of Varahmihira.

> Please

> > give

> > > > more

> > > > > > > > details and explanations on this.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > i systematically went through mails from begining and

then

> > said

> > > > about

> > > > > > > > those 50-60 birth sets now searching in other groups for

> > data

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > rds,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > chibu

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Man,

You want to learn astrology ? isnt you ? Why you apply 365 day's vimshottari on

a chart and see how it works.. ?

You are thinking too much rubbish.

Time is coming for me to kick you out .... If you dont change.

I have contributed enough to dirty world of today's astrology, I m quite a bit

satisfied with my efforts and purity of missino.

I m opening people's eye to adopt right ways of interpretring the chart and

knowing about the events which is very easy.

See, if u learn and sharpen ur skills, u dont give anything to me, any

improvement is ur's asset.

Going forward, keep urself in control, this is a warning.

~Lalit

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " chiburdanidzemaia "

<chiburdanidzemaia wrote:

>

>

> mr misra,

>

> i think the money recieved by you could be part of some dowry system

> that is prevalent in india. the best convincing is to apply knowledge

> on unknown charts. will give a chart and see if it acquired knowledge

> works

>

> rds,

>

> chibu

>

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Group,

> >

> > Now, look at my horoscope and amazing accuracy of 365 days vimshottari

> -

> >

> > I m running : Ketu/Mercury/Jupiter/ Jupiter : 07-Jun-2009 to

> > 13-Jun-2009

> >

> > opulence of wealth, offering oblation into fire, worship of lord

> Shiva,

> > conveyance duly fitted with Royal umbrella (emblem) etc.

> >

> > Cross Check Events :

> >

> > a) My wife's father gifted Rs. 1 lakh to me,

> >

> > b) I travelled to my village and did recital of Sri Vishnu Sahastra

> Naam

> > in 300 yrs old temple which is fully dried out, I prayed for enough

> > rains in that region.

> >

> > Saturn : 13-Jun-2009 06:08:51 to 21-Jun-2009 09:39:55

> > Interruption in fastings, mental anguish, destruction of wealth in

> > foreign country, confrontation with co-borns

> >

> > Event : I faced some discouraging circumstances in work and had to do

> > purchasing a lot.

> >

> > So, what you have to say on such results ?

> >

> > I m happy that I could bring astrology in such a simplified manner

> > before you, I dont bother those who are jealous of my efforts and

> > success, in factm this is success of applying correct parameters.

> >

> > As they people are failure, and as they cant change the events and

> > predictions but can throw humilating remarks on me, but, there is true

> > success of using correct parameters with no hyps and fake n stupid

> > gurudom of SJC and Bharati Bhavan.

> >

> > Cheers !!,

> > Lalit

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> > mishra.lalit@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Group,

> > >

> > > Check, he has got Mars, Merc, Jup and Saturn retro in his chart, he

> > > looks quite a bit emotional and luxury liking guy but at the same

> time

> > > accepts ground realities too. he likes truth but fakes enough. And

> > like

> > > any makara lagna native - Vivekananda, Sri Hanuman Ji etc, he is a

> > good

> > > follower, check, he has got lagna lord in 9'th and 9'th lord merc in

> > 2nd

> > > but afflicted with ketu and Venus the 10'th lord placed in 3rd

> house,

> > > thus, making a Raj Bhanga Yoga as per Bhavarth Ratnakar, but this

> > Venus

> > > is exalted, therefore, he is destined to get another good job and

> then

> > > to quit that also.

> > >

> > > When Venus/Merc/Sun (8'th lord) started same day he lost his job,

> > > another amazing case of accuracy of Vimshottari, Vimshottari gives

> > > following result :

> > >

> > > Sun : 11-Jun-2009 to 18-Jun-2009

> > >

> > > Hostile attack, animosity from the king, loss of prudence, diseases,

> > > loss of wealth, criticism in public.

> > >

> > > His talks are logical but stinging still doesnt feel panic, you may

> > like

> > > to get hurt by him, and he speaks for right things.sometimes he

> looses

> > > his temper, he is M.Com as said in the previous mail, he has just

> lost

> > > his job in which he performed very good, a top runner for the

> > promotion.

> > >

> > > Because of Moon's influence he has got round sweet face.

> > >

> > > Fri, 29 February 1980 04:50:00 Place of Birth : Pratapgarh,

> > > Country : India Latitude : 25 54 N Longitude : 81 57 E

> > >

> > > Birth Chart (Lagna)

> > >

> > >

> > > PLANETARY POSITIONS Degree RC Rashi Nakshatra P Lrd/Sb Dignity

> Status

> > > ASC 14:41:32 Capricorn Sravana 2 adolescent Sun

> > > 15:43:23 Aquarius Sathabhisha 3 Ra/Ve Great Enemies

> > > adolescent Moon 25:11:03 Cancer Aslesha 3 Me/Ra Own

> > > infant Mars 10:54:10 R Leo Magha 4 Ke/Sa Neutral

> > > youthful Mercury 27:31:43 R Aquarius Poorva Bhadra 3

> > > Ju/Ve Enemies dead Jupiter 11:16:39 R Leo Magha 4

> > > Ke/Sa Neutral youthful Venus 27:20:37 Pisces Revati 4

> > > Me/Ju Exaltation infant Saturn 01:16:14 R Virgo

> > > Uttaraphalguni 2 Su/Ju Neutral dead Rahu 05:44:10 Leo

> > > Magha 2 Ke/Ra Great Enemies infant Ketu 05:43:58

> > > Aquarius Dhanisht 4 Ma/Mo Great Enemies infant

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> > > mishra.lalit@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > hi,

> > > > Firstly let me complete the birth data, guy is born on 29 feb

> 1980,

> > at

> > > 4.50 am, pratapgarh up. Most planets r retro nd he is terminated

> from

> > > his job in 11 jun 2009. Vimshottari dasha was : venus-venus-merc, if

> i

> > > remember correctly in transit jup is 8th from his natal moon bt

> placed

> > > in 8th house frm lagna in natal horo. See, long back in 1972 - 1975,

> > > when shekh mujibur rahman, the bangladesh prime minister was

> > > assasinated, the then eminent astrologers gave idea that this is due

> > to

> > > majority of retro planets in his chart. Well, our guy's job gone in

> > > merc's period which is 9th as well as 6th lord.

> > > > Thus, we can learn impact of dual lordship practical life.

> > > >

> > > > Lalit.

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing ,

> " chiburdanidzemaia "

> > > chiburdanidzemaia@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > mr misra,

> > > > >

> > > > > what are the special things that you see in this horoscope can

> you

> > > tell

> > > > > me the critical points

> > > > >

> > > > > rds

> > > > >

> > > > > chibu

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> > > > > <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Group,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This is a horoscope worth analyzing, simplifies several

> critical

> > > > > points of vedic astrology- 29 .1980 /4.50, pratapgarh, up.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards.

> > > > > > Lalit.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> mishra.lalit@

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Chibu,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If europian astrologers are agreed on a false principle,

> will

> > > that

> > > > > be acceptable to destiny ? Certainly not.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Just check world's status next year, why argue with me ?

> Every

> > > bit

> > > > > of words i do write or discuss in the group is based on hard

> work,

> > > > > research and study. My purpose is to educate astrologers.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Not only europian astrologers but a whole lot of indian

> > > astrologers

> > > > > also thoughtlessly apply shlokas stated by Varahmihira and other

> > > classic

> > > > > author.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Varahmihira was a successful astrologer, an icon of indian

> > astro

> > > > > world, but while writing book, he has not maintained honesty, he

> > > seem to

> > > > > have mixed several things which if applied on charts, analysis

> > goes

> > > > > astray. This is the reason, after him, India didn't have

> > astrologers

> > > > > with equal success.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If you dont find more than 50 - 60 horoscopes in group, I

> w'd

> > > say,

> > > > > you lack concentration.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > These days i m pretty busy therefore not having time to put

> > > > > horoscopes togather.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Nandana

> astro

> > > > > <nandanaastro@> wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Namaskar Chibu ji

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I will only add one point - when Jupiter is in Aquarius -

> it

> > > is

> > > > > 12th

> > > > > > > > to its own sign Pisces and 3rd from the own sign -

> > Sagittarius

> > > .

> > > > > Which

> > > > > > > > house Jupiter own in the chart will also be important.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > > > Nandana

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > 2009/6/10 chiburdanidzemaia <chiburdanidzemaia@>

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > mr. misra,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Is there any research study made on Jupiter in Aquarius

> > (if

> > > my

> > > > > > > > > understanding of kumbha is aquarius) to prove it is

> wrong.

> > > Many

> > > > > european

> > > > > > > > > astrologers also agree on this point of Varahmihira.

> > Please

> > > give

> > > > > more

> > > > > > > > > details and explanations on this.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > i systematically went through mails from begining and

> then

> > > said

> > > > > about

> > > > > > > > > those 50-60 birth sets now searching in other groups for

> > > data

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > rds,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > chibu

> > > > > > > > >