Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Group,

We have completed two years , we have advanced in path of re-discovering

true vedic astrology, correcting myths and doing new researches for the

mankind.

You dont get disharten if u see dalals attack at me, insult me or talk

bad of me, as they are loosing the ground, they have to do this.

I know that they have no capability, so, i dont care them.... we w'd set

free astrology from the clutches of such astro dalaals.

Cheers !

~Lalit

Guest guest

Dear Lalit Sir,

Congratulations for completing two years of our group.

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh ****************************************************

"Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"

litsol <mishra.lalitVedic Astrologyandhealing Sent: Wednesday, 1 July, 2009 8:50:26 PM[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Second Anniversary - Group Completes Two Years

Group,We have completed two years , we have advanced in path of re-discoveringtrue vedic astrology, correcting myths and doing new researches for themankind.You dont get disharten if u see dalals attack at me, insult me or talkbad of me, as they are loosing the ground, they have to do this.I know that they have no capability, so, i dont care them.... we w'd setfree astrology from the clutches of such astro dalaals.Cheers !~Lalit

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you.. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Saurabh,

Yes, we have proven far better then professional astrologers, we have studied a lot and reached at confirmation on following points, these days astrologers(net community and market hunks) are no better then swines, i have never seen such a dirty community like astrology and astrologers in india, recently i had to give maa ki gali to sriniwas, a stupid and a dalaal of net astrology, I have met these people personaly and know their worth and living standards, these people misuse net's potential and projects themselves as great knower of the subject..... astrology has not grown a bit in last 1500 yrs but we have faces, very great !!

It happens only in india.

Any way , Following are our achievements in group -

We have accurately studied / predicted - 1. 2009's - Election Results of India, Fall of Marxist.2. Rise of Gold prices in 2008-093. Terrorism's Defeat in 2009 to 2012.4. Delayed But Good Rains in 20095. Tibetan Unrust in 2007

We discovered and confirmed - 1. 10'th is father's house.2. Rahu/ketu has no aspects.3. Retro and exalted Jup and other planets causes loss.4. Merc in 2nd bad for wealth even in own sign.5. Weak Saturn promotes negativity in mind, It badly impacts system and order of society.

6. PapKartari yoga has limited applicability.

7. kendradhipati yoga is more of a hype.

8. 5'th is the house of learning and 4'th is the house of getting things by heart.

9. Mars - Rahu combo if Saturn also influencing, causes Snake biting in Mars-Rahu or Mars - Saturn or vice verca dashas.

10. 365 days vimshottari dasha works all other dashas are secondary.

11. Rahu in 11'th is a life savior and leads to moderate income through honesty.

And much much more ....

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh2002 wrote:>> Dear Lalit Sir,> > Congratulations for completing two years of our group.> > > Thanks and Regards,> saurabh> ****************************************************> "Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"> > > > > ________________________________> litsol mishra.lalit Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Wednesday, 1 July, 2009 8:50:26 PM> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Second Anniversary - Group Completes Two Years> > > > > > > Group,> > We have completed two years , we have advanced in path of re-discovering> true vedic astrology, correcting myths and doing new researches for the> mankind.> > You dont get disharten if u see dalals attack at me, insult me or talk> bad of me, as they are loosing the ground, they have to do this.> > I know that they have no capability, so, i dont care them..... we w'd set> free astrology from the clutches of such astro dalaals.> > Cheers !> > ~Lalit> > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz./>

Guest guest

Dear Lalit Sir,

Great job !

I believe that we would fix many other facts in near future.

Cheers...

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh*****************************************************

litsol <mishra.lalitVedic Astrologyandhealing Sent: Thursday, 2 July, 2009 7:46:49 PM[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Second Anniversary - Group Completes Two Years

Dear Saurabh,

Yes, we have proven far better then professional astrologers, we have studied a lot and reached at confirmation on following points, these days astrologers( net community and market hunks) are no better then swines, i have never seen such a dirty community like astrology and astrologers in india, recently i had to give maa ki gali to sriniwas, a stupid and a dalaal of net astrology, I have met these people personaly and know their worth and living standards, these people misuse net's potential and projects themselves as great knower of the subject..... astrology has not grown a bit in last 1500 yrs but we have faces, very great !!

We have accurately studied / predicted - 1. 2009's - Election Results of India, Fall of Marxist.2. Rise of Gold prices in 2008-093. Terrorism's Defeat in 2009 to 2012.4. Delayed But Good Rains in 20095. Tibetan Unrust in 2007

We discovered and confirmed - 1. 10'th is father's house.2. Rahu/ketu has no aspects.3. Retro and exalted Jup and other planets causes loss.4. Merc in 2nd bad for wealth even in own sign.5. Weak Saturn promotes negativity in mind, It badly impacts system and order of society.

8. 5'th is the house of learning and 4'th is the house of getting things by heart.

9. Mars - Rahu combo if Saturn also influencing, causes Snake biting in Mars-Rahu or Mars - Saturn or vice verca dashas.

11. Rahu in 11'th is a life savior and leads to moderate income through honesty.

And much much more ....

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh20 02 wrote:>> Dear Lalit Sir,> > Congratulations for completing two years of our group.> > > Thanks and Regards,> saurabh> ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ****> "Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 1 July, 2009 8:50:26 PM> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Second Anniversary - Group Completes Two Years> > > > > > > Group,> > We have completed two years , we have advanced in path of re-discovering> true vedic astrology, correcting myths and doing

new researches for the> mankind.> > You dont get disharten if u see dalals attack at me, insult me or talk> bad of me, as they are loosing the ground, they have to do this.> > I know that they have no capability, so, i dont care them..... we w'd set> free astrology from the clutches of such astro dalaals.> > Cheers !> > ~Lalit> > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you.. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. />

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Daer Shri lalit ji,

pl accept my best wishes for the incessant eforts being made by you to throw new light and guide the community.As compared to all other Astrological communities,we enjoy reading your approaches in all topics and also providing materials from classicals to base views on various.

we wish for your further guidance and expect great future ahead for our group

regards

vrkrishnan --- On Thu, 7/2/09, saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh2002 wrote:

saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh2002Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Second Anniversary - Group Completes Two YearsVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009, 11:10 PM

Dear Lalit Sir,

Great job !

I believe that we would fix many other facts in near future.

Cheers...

Thanks and Regards,

saurabh************ ********* ********* ********* ********* *****

litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comThursday, 2 July, 2009 7:46:49 PM[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Second Anniversary - Group Completes Two Years

Dear Saurabh,

Yes, we have proven far better then professional astrologers, we have studied a lot and reached at confirmation on following points, these days astrologers( net community and market hunks) are no better then swines, i have never seen such a dirty community like astrology and astrologers in india, recently i had to give maa ki gali to sriniwas, a stupid and a dalaal of net astrology, I have met these people personaly and know their worth and living standards, these people misuse net's potential and projects themselves as great knower of the subject..... astrology has not grown a bit in last 1500 yrs but we have faces, very great !!

And much much more ....

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, saurabh chaturvedi <chaturvedisaurabh20 02 wrote:>> Dear Lalit Sir,> > Congratulations for completing two years of our group.> > > Thanks and Regards,> saurabh> ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ****> "Kuchh Sapanon Ke Mar Jaane Se, Jeevan Nahin Maraa Karataa Hai"> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 1 July, 2009 8:50:26 PM> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Second Anniversary - Group Completes Two Years> > > > > > > Group,> > We have completed two years , we have advanced in path of re-discovering> true vedic astrology, correcting myths and doing

new researches for the> mankind.> > You dont get disharten if u see dalals attack at me, insult me or talk> bad of me, as they are loosing the ground, they have to do this.> > I know that they have no capability, so, i dont care them..... we w'd set> free astrology from the clutches of such astro dalaals.> > Cheers !> > ~Lalit> > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you.. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. />

Looking for local information? Find it on Local