sun/mars in cancer the 4th aspected by moon/jupiter etc

started jupiter dasa/jupiter in neecha bhanga

how does one see her marriage/career scenario emerging, hope she gets a happy

fortunate match, factors to be taken care of,

how will ketu conjunction saturn impact her, is mars in cancer causing mangal

dosh or angarak dosh and does moon/jupiter aspect cool down the aspect, mercury

is on the border of leo/confusing.

when is the right time to initiate the marriage steps, if could seek kind

guidance, hope things happen right for her and will have long happy married life

with health, children, career, etc

all regards and thanks in advance,

kshantaram

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol " <mishra.lalit

wrote:

>

>

> Ravindar Ji,

>

> This engineering student wd do good in management,scorpio lagna placed

saturn's aspect in 7th and 7th lord venus gone to 12th house shows, delayed

marriage, bt, luckily her venus dasa has begun, i see an engagement happening

btwn dec 09 to march 10.

>

> Rahu in 5th, confuses in luv and relationship, we like to try several options,

still, remain unsure abt the choice, so, there is a need to discus wth her if

she wd like to marry a guy of her choice, bt, she wd prfer an arranged marriage.

>

> Regards,

> Lalit Mishra

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " Ravinder Arora " <ravinder_48@>

wrote:

> >

> > Respected Senior Members,

> > I am member of group and go thru various posts every now and then.

> > I have impression of few things though may be in parts such as JUPITER

> > and Saturn are mainly karkas of marriage.It is Jupitier which is

responsible for higher studies in general if placed properly in horoscope.

> > Here are birth details of a girl--some what very close to us.

> >

> > 1.Date of birth -- 17th December 1986

> > 2.Place of birth---ALLAHABAD

> > 3.Time of bith --- 17.40 ie 5.40 -EVENING.

> >

> > We are in mood of marrying her but unable to understand which planet

is pushing her towards higher studies

> > I request senior members to kindly study and comment

> > on above.

> > regards,

> > Ravinder

> >

>

Dear Sir,

It's a marvelous horoscope, saturn's malificance is controlled by ketu in 7'th house, so, both in professsion and marriage, this is going to be rather good, I have a similar horo of 1985 born girl with libra as lagna, 7'th lord mars is in debility in 10'th house conjunct with Sun, she has done very good in her profession though saturn is aspecting 10'th house, her Jup is in 4'th house and moon in 3rd, i m giving her chart also -

Date & Time of Birth : Tue, 30 July 1985 01:45:00Place of Birth : NEW DELHI, ,IndiaLongitude : 77 12 E Lattitude : 28 36 NDivya J Birth Chart

Your daughter's horoscope is far better then DJ's chart, daughter's marriage may take place by May 2011, how'z her time in recent July - Aug 09. pls tell abt her mom, she should be doing some job, is that correct ?Debilitated mars in 4'th house is also not bad, it only gives some disturbance due to gifts and guests in one's family life, Moon's opposition is making a very good dhan yoga and bestows enough materialistic assets, but, Sun in 4'th is not very good, if you get Sun in 4'th, your bosses dont support you easily, however, Jup is there to take care of every thing, She may like somebody known, may be in known family connections and that's going to be a good match.

Birth Date & Time : Thu, 01 August 1985 11:00:00Place of Birth : Tenali, Country : IndiaLatitude : 16 15 N Longitude : 80 35 E Birth Chart (Lagna)

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "shantaramkhrd" <shantaramkhrd wrote:>> Shri Lalit,> > my daughter is doing her MBA-marketing entered 2nd yr, having done her chemical engineering degree - will we be able to perform her marriage next year mid 2010 soon after finishing her MBA, or better allow her to do job for a year or two, is her time closer now while father's finances are towards zero, relatives morally insist to complete her marriage as a duty sooner the better :> > > daughter born 1st aug 1985, 11.00pm, tenali/india> > saturn/ketu in libra the 7th, jupiter/moon in capricorn 10th,> sun/mars in cancer the 4th aspected by moon/jupiter etc> > started jupiter dasa/jupiter in neecha bhanga > > > how does one see her marriage/career scenario emerging, hope she gets a happy fortunate match, factors to be taken care of, > > how will ketu conjunction saturn impact her, is mars in cancer causing mangal dosh or angarak dosh and does moon/jupiter aspect cool down the aspect, mercury is on the border of leo/confusing.> > when is the right time to initiate the marriage steps, if could seek kind guidance, hope things happen right for her and will have long happy married life with health, children, career, etc> > > all regards and thanks in advance,> > > kshantaram> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" mishra.lalit@ wrote:> >> > > > Ravindar Ji,> > > > This engineering student wd do good in management,scorpio lagna placed saturn's aspect in 7th and 7th lord venus gone to 12th house shows, delayed marriage, bt, luckily her venus dasa has begun, i see an engagement happening btwn dec 09 to march 10.> > > > Rahu in 5th, confuses in luv and relationship, we like to try several options, still, remain unsure abt the choice, so, there is a need to discus wth her if she wd like to marry a guy of her choice, bt, she wd prfer an arranged marriage.> > > > Regards,> > Lalit Mishra > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "Ravinder Arora" <ravinder_48@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Senior Members,> > > I am member of group and go thru various posts every now and then.> > > I have impression of few things though may be in parts such as JUPITER> > > and Saturn are mainly karkas of marriage.It is Jupitier which is responsible for higher studies in general if placed properly in horoscope.> > > Here are birth details of a girl--some what very close to us.> > > > > > 1.Date of birth -- 17th December 1986> > > 2.Place of birth---ALLAHABAD > > > 3.Time of bith --- 17.40 ie 5.40 -EVENING. > > > > > > We are in mood of marrying her but unable to understand which planet is pushing her towards higher studies> > > I request senior members to kindly study and comment> > > on above.> > > regards,> > > Ravinder> > >> >>

Dear Shri Lalit Ji,

Both charts illustrated are very interesting and your observations are educative and information.You have rightly suggested to Shri Shantaram ji for his daughter to be career oriented .

The 9th lord jupiter in 10th and dispositor saturn lord of 10th in exaltation in 7th are very good that she put efforts to make her earning to settle down in life.

Ketu in 7th may get a spouse of a community different from her but with service orientation.

Atmakarak saturn in kendra and in exalatation suggests that she will shape up her own future with individual efforts and come up in life.

Even marraige early if the family permits can take place.However debilitated Mars in 4th and with sun needs some remedies,particulalry prayers to Lord Dakshina Moorty on all Thurs days and observing vrat.

vrkrishnan

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Wed, 8/12/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Higher Studies and marriage/kshantaramVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 11:03 AM

Dear Sir,

It's a marvelous horoscope, saturn's malificance is controlled by ketu in 7'th house, so, both in professsion and marriage, this is going to be rather good, I have a similar horo of 1985 born girl with libra as lagna, 7'th lord mars is in debility in 10'th house conjunct with Sun, she has done very good in her profession though saturn is aspecting 10'th house, her Jup is in 4'th house and moon in 3rd, i m giving her chart also -

Date & Time of Birth : Tue, 30 July 1985 01:45:00Place of Birth : NEW DELHI, ,IndiaLongitude : 77 12 E Lattitude : 28 36 NDivya J Birth Chart

Your daughter's horoscope is far better then DJ's chart, daughter's marriage may take place by May 2011, how'z her time in recent July - Aug 09. pls tell abt her mom, she should be doing some job, is that correct ?Debilitated mars in 4'th house is also not bad, it only gives some disturbance due to gifts and guests in one's family life, Moon's opposition is making a very good dhan yoga and bestows enough materialistic assets, but, Sun in 4'th is not very good, if you get Sun in 4'th, your bosses dont support you easily, however, Jup is there to take care of every thing, She may like somebody known, may be in known family connections and that's going to be a good match.

Birth Date & Time : Thu, 01 August 1985 11:00:00Place of Birth : Tenali, Country : IndiaLatitude : 16 15 N Longitude : 80 35 E Birth Chart (Lagna)

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "shantaramkhrd" <shantaramkhrd@ ...> wrote:>> Shri Lalit,> > my daughter is doing her MBA-marketing entered 2nd yr, having done her chemical engineering degree - will we be able to perform her marriage next year mid 2010 soon after finishing her MBA, or better allow her to do job for a year or two, is her time closer now while father's finances are towards zero, relatives morally insist to complete her marriage as a duty sooner the better :> > > daughter born 1st aug 1985, 11.00pm, tenali/india> > saturn/ketu in libra the 7th, jupiter/moon in capricorn 10th,> sun/mars in cancer the 4th aspected by moon/jupiter etc> > started jupiter dasa/jupiter in neecha bhanga > > > how does one see her marriage/career scenario emerging, hope she gets a happy fortunate match, factors to be taken care

of, > > how will ketu conjunction saturn impact her, is mars in cancer causing mangal dosh or angarak dosh and does moon/jupiter aspect cool down the aspect, mercury is on the border of leo/confusing.> > when is the right time to initiate the marriage steps, if could seek kind guidance, hope things happen right for her and will have long happy married life with health, children, career, etc> > > all regards and thanks in advance,> > > kshantaram> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" mishra.lalit@ wrote:> >> > > > Ravindar Ji,> > > > This engineering student wd do good in management,scorpio lagna placed saturn's aspect in 7th and 7th lord venus gone to 12th house shows, delayed marriage, bt, luckily her venus dasa has begun, i see an engagement happening btwn dec 09 to march 10.>

> > > Rahu in 5th, confuses in luv and relationship, we like to try several options, still, remain unsure abt the choice, so, there is a need to discus wth her if she wd like to marry a guy of her choice, bt, she wd prfer an arranged marriage.> > > > Regards,> > Lalit Mishra > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "Ravinder Arora" <ravinder_48@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Senior Members,> > > I am member of group and go thru various posts every now and then.> > > I have impression of few things though may be in parts such as JUPITER> > > and Saturn are mainly karkas of marriage.It is Jupitier which is responsible for higher studies in general if placed properly in horoscope.> > > Here are birth details of a girl--some what very close to us.> > > > > > 1.Date of birth -- 17th December

1986> > > 2.Place of birth---ALLAHABAD > > > 3.Time of bith --- 17.40 ie 5.40 -EVENING. > > > > > > We are in mood of marrying her but unable to understand which planet is pushing her towards higher studies> > > I request senior members to kindly study and comment> > > on above.> > > regards,> > > Ravinder> > >> >>