IndiaDivine.org

Live Case - Do A Study of Karma Connection

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In Jyotish every 2nd person likes to talk about Past Karmas, I m putting my own case for you to do a study of karma connections - I w'd wait for ur study, regards, Lalit.

Date & Time of Birth : Tue, 30 July 1985 01:45:00Place of Birth : NEW DELHI, ,IndiaLongitude : 77 12 E Lattitude : 28 36 NDivya J Birth Chart

And Me -

Birth Date & Time : Thu, 17 August 1972 20:15:00

Place of Birth : Rewa,

Latitude : 24 32 N Longitude : 81 18 E

Birth Chart (Lagna)

Shri Lalit,

with warm regards to the wedded couple Lalit+Divya!! seem adapted

ek duje ke liye!!

both have romatic venus in gemini with love for music/singing and perhaps

writing and finance too. neechabhanga moon in secretive occult introverted

scorpio is adjacent to philosophical ambitious sporty moon in saggitarius,

jupiter in firy saggitarius is adjacent to conservative jupiter in capricorn,

sun/mars in firy leo adjacent to sun/mars in emotional cancer, while saturn in

2/7 signs of venus connecting family and marriage with grace, while rahu in 10/1

signs in kendra to each other promoting relationship and career - ignoring the

12/7 lagnas shadashtak to each other with jupiter in 10th kendra and venus in

the 9th house of fortune. Saturn/ketu in lagna in libra could give a slim-fair

distinct eyecatching personality features perhaps.

it is generecally said planets in adjacent signs consume each other's energies

impacting health and keep the gochara effects 2/12 although the personalities

could be well engaged towards each other and could be competitive too

leading/following each other, which could be reflected upon academically.

hope jupiter aspecting cancer blesses the 5th house with season's greetings

before saturn moves away from romantic leo come-september.

in all good wishes and regards again,

kshantaram

-- In Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol " <mishra.lalit

wrote:

>

>

> In Jyotish every 2nd person likes to talk about Past Karmas, I m putting

> my own case for you to do a study of karma connections - I w'd wait for

> ur study, regards, Lalit.

>

> Date & Time of Birth : Tue, 30 July 1985 01:45:00

> Place of Birth : NEW DELHI, ,India

> Longitude : 77 12 E Lattitude : 28 36 N

>

> Divya J Birth Chart

>

>

> And Me -

>

> Birth Date & Time : Thu, 17 August 1972 20:15:00 Place of Birth :

> Rewa, Country : India Latitude : 24 32 N Longitude : 81 18 E

>

> Birth Chart (Lagna)

>

Dear Shri Lalit Ji,

When the birth become evolved and of highest order meant as Karana Janmas,the study of Karma and past deeds take back seat.Such cases very exceptional.In the case of H.H Parma Poojya Rama Krishna Paramhansa,what the past Karmas meant?Shrimat Sharada Ji as beloved better half inspires to play the role of Guru?

For the sake of our satisfaction perhaps we may talk about past karmas and it's relevance is never uniform.In the cycle of births a humanbeing progress is seen from his "nishkama"approach to life.Infact all planet help such natives in trouble even.

wish you and Divya Ji to give all of us healing touch with your revealations and inspiring studies and observations

vrkrishnan

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Sat, 8/15/09, shantaramkhrd <shantaramkhrd wrote:

shantaramkhrd <shantaramkhrd[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Live Case - Do A Study of Karma ConnectionVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 8:29 PM

Shri Lalit,with warm regards to the wedded couple Lalit+Divya! ! seem adaptedek duje ke liye!!both have romatic venus in gemini with love for music/singing and perhaps writing and finance too. neechabhanga moon in secretive occult introverted scorpio is adjacent to philosophical ambitious sporty moon in saggitarius, jupiter in firy saggitarius is adjacent to conservative jupiter in capricorn, sun/mars in firy leo adjacent to sun/mars in emotional cancer, while saturn in 2/7 signs of venus connecting family and marriage with grace, while rahu in 10/1 signs in kendra to each other promoting relationship and career - ignoring the 12/7 lagnas shadashtak to each other with jupiter in 10th kendra and venus in the 9th house of fortune. Saturn/ketu in lagna in libra could give a slim-fair distinct eyecatching personality features perhaps.it is generecally said planets in adjacent signs consume each other's energies impacting

health and keep the gochara effects 2/12 although the personalities could be well engaged towards each other and could be competitive too leading/following each other, which could be reflected upon academically.hope jupiter aspecting cancer blesses the 5th house with season's greetings before saturn moves away from romantic leo come-september.in all good wishes and regards again,kshantaram-- In Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:>> > In Jyotish every 2nd person likes to talk about Past Karmas, I m putting> my own case for you to do a study of karma connections - I w'd wait for> ur study, regards, Lalit.> > Date & Time of Birth : Tue,

30 July 1985 01:45:00> Place of Birth : NEW DELHI, ,India> Longitude : 77 12 E Lattitude : 28 36 N> > Divya J Birth Chart> > > And Me -> > Birth Date & Time : Thu, 17 August 1972 20:15:00 Place of Birth :> Rewa, Country : India Latitude : 24 32 N Longitude : 81 18 E> > Birth Chart (Lagna)>

Dear Sir(s),

Me and she are not married, sorry, i think, i hve put in some confusions in the

place, i had fatal attraction for her, it was like an uncontrolable toxicatiön

(nasha). I had to pay off past life's debt, very interesting is to know tht she

met to me a day before karwa chauth in 2006, she is truly an incarnation of

venusian beauty. She died sigle in last birth, a life dedicated to me, and me

being a hard core ritualistic social image concious man, didnt accept her, her

silent unspoken devotiòn didnt take any shape.

Pls. Check rahu-ketu axis, moon (mind), venus and jup's placement and sign's

occupied by them.

Luckily maa gave me a glimpse like film of past connection, and i understood the

karma's game on the stage of life.

Regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

>

> Dear Shri Lalit Ji,

> When the birth become evolved and of highest order meant as Karana Janmas,the

study of Karma  and past deeds take back seat.Such cases very exceptional.In the

case of H.H Parma Poojya Rama Krishna Paramhansa,what the past Karmas

meant?Shrimat Sharada Ji as beloved better half inspires to play the role of

Guru?

> For the sake of our satisfaction perhaps we may talk about past karmas and

it's relevance is never uniform.In the cycle of births a humanbeing progress is

seen from his " nishkama " approach to life.Infact all planet help such natives in

trouble even.

> wish you and Divya Ji to give all of us healing touch with your revealations

and inspiring studies and observations

> vrkrishnan 

>

>

> Vattem Krishnan

> Cyber Jyotish Services

> (For all counseling services)

>  

>

> --- On Sat, 8/15/09, shantaramkhrd <shantaramkhrd wrote:

>

>

> shantaramkhrd <shantaramkhrd

> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Live Case - Do A Study of Karma

Connection

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> Saturday, August 15, 2009, 8:29 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Shri Lalit,

>

> with warm regards to the wedded couple Lalit+Divya! ! seem adapted

> ek duje ke liye!!

>

> both have romatic venus in gemini with love for music/singing and perhaps

writing and finance too. neechabhanga moon in secretive occult introverted

scorpio is adjacent to philosophical ambitious sporty moon in saggitarius,

jupiter in firy saggitarius is adjacent to conservative jupiter in capricorn,

sun/mars in firy leo adjacent to sun/mars in emotional cancer, while saturn in

2/7 signs of venus connecting family and marriage with grace, while rahu in 10/1

signs in kendra to each other promoting relationship and career - ignoring the

12/7 lagnas shadashtak to each other with jupiter in 10th kendra and venus in

the 9th house of fortune. Saturn/ketu in lagna in libra could give a slim-fair

distinct eyecatching personality features perhaps.

>

> it is generecally said planets in adjacent signs consume each other's energies

impacting health and keep the gochara effects 2/12 although the personalities

could be well engaged towards each other and could be competitive too

leading/following each other, which could be reflected upon academically.

>

> hope jupiter aspecting cancer blesses the 5th house with season's greetings

before saturn moves away from romantic leo come-september.

>

> in all good wishes and regards again,

>

> kshantaram

>

> -- In Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, " litsol " <mishra.lalit@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> >

> > In Jyotish every 2nd person likes to talk about Past Karmas, I m putting

> > my own case for you to do a study of karma connections - I w'd wait for

> > ur study, regards, Lalit.

> >

> > Date & Time of Birth : Tue, 30 July 1985 01:45:00

> > Place of Birth : NEW DELHI, ,India

> > Longitude : 77 12 E Lattitude : 28 36 N

> >

> > Divya J Birth Chart

> >

> >

> > And Me -

> >

> > Birth Date & Time : Thu, 17 August 1972 20:15:00 Place of Birth :

> > Rewa, Country : India Latitude : 24 32 N Longitude : 81 18 E

> >

> > Birth Chart (Lagna)

> >

>

Sir,

Undoubtedly it is past connection and now led to proximity and the pious divya as a Diya leads in the present .Venus and jupiter two benifics when they intend can give good lot of social benifits.A lay man does not know spirtuality much but only when explained told understands

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Sun, 8/16/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Live Case - Do A Study of Karma ConnectionVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 6:14 AM

Dear Sir(s),Me and she are not married, sorry, i think, i hve put in some confusions in the place, i had fatal attraction for her, it was like an uncontrolable toxicatiön (nasha). I had to pay off past life's debt, very interesting is to know tht she met to me a day before karwa chauth in 2006, she is truly an incarnation of venusian beauty. She died sigle in last birth, a life dedicated to me, and me being a hard core ritualistic social image concious man, didnt accept her, her silent unspoken devotiòn didnt take any shape.Pls. Check rahu-ketu axis, moon (mind), venus and jup's placement and sign's occupied by them. Luckily maa gave me a glimpse like film of past connection, and i understood the karma's game on the stage of life.Regards,Lalit. Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Shri Lalit Ji,> When the birth become evolved and of highest order meant as Karana Janmas,the study of Karma and past deeds take back seat.Such cases very exceptional. In the case of H.H Parma Poojya Rama Krishna Paramhansa,what the past Karmas meant?Shrimat Sharada Ji as beloved better half inspires to play the role of Guru?> For the sake of our satisfaction perhaps we may talk about past karmas and it's relevance is never uniform.In the cycle of births a humanbeing progress is seen from his "nishkama"approach to life.Infact all planet help such natives in trouble even.> wish you and Divya Ji to give all of us healing touch with your revealations and inspiring studies and observations> vrkrishnan > > > Vattem Krishnan

> Cyber Jyotish Services> (For all counseling services)> > > --- On Sat, 8/15/09, shantaramkhrd <shantaramkhrd@ ...> wrote:> > > shantaramkhrd <shantaramkhrd@ ...>> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Live Case - Do A Study of Karma Connection> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Saturday, August 15, 2009, 8:29 PM> > > > > > > Shri Lalit,> > with warm regards to the wedded couple Lalit+Divya! ! seem adapted> ek duje ke liye!!> > both have romatic venus in gemini with love for music/singing and perhaps writing and finance too. neechabhanga moon in secretive

occult introverted scorpio is adjacent to philosophical ambitious sporty moon in saggitarius, jupiter in firy saggitarius is adjacent to conservative jupiter in capricorn, sun/mars in firy leo adjacent to sun/mars in emotional cancer, while saturn in 2/7 signs of venus connecting family and marriage with grace, while rahu in 10/1 signs in kendra to each other promoting relationship and career - ignoring the 12/7 lagnas shadashtak to each other with jupiter in 10th kendra and venus in the 9th house of fortune. Saturn/ketu in lagna in libra could give a slim-fair distinct eyecatching personality features perhaps.> > it is generecally said planets in adjacent signs consume each other's energies impacting health and keep the gochara effects 2/12 although the personalities could be well engaged towards each other and could be competitive too leading/following each other, which could be reflected upon academically.> > hope jupiter

aspecting cancer blesses the 5th house with season's greetings before saturn moves away from romantic leo come-september.> > in all good wishes and regards again,> > kshantaram> > -- In Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > In Jyotish every 2nd person likes to talk about Past Karmas, I m putting> > my own case for you to do a study of karma connections - I w'd wait for> > ur study, regards, Lalit.> > > > Date & Time of Birth : Tue, 30 July 1985 01:45:00> > Place of Birth : NEW DELHI, ,India> > Longitude : 77 12 E Lattitude : 28 36 N> > > > Divya J Birth Chart> > > > > > And Me -> > > > Birth Date & Time : Thu, 17 August 1972 20:15:00 Place of Birth :> > Rewa, Country : India

Latitude : 24 32 N Longitude : 81 18 E> > > > Birth Chart (Lagna)> >>