IndiaDivine.org

Childless Couple - Mr Ghat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr Ghat,

Your cousin may have a child this year only. pls check if his wife is pregnant, but there is a need to do proper health care otherwise early birth of child (7'th month) can happen, Let god should not make the things worse, remain careful in sept - oct, Pls go and worship - Lord Ganesha and Lord Vishnu, also ask them to get santan gopal puja done at their home.

Do let me know when his wife expects a child, I w'd give a mantra for a safe birth. this is ur cousin's chart -

His Birth Chart (Lagna)

Wife's chart :

On 8/19/09, nvenghat <nvenghat wrote: Dear Sir,I send few days back my cousin's horoscope. they have no child after their marriage of 6 years. again I am sending the birth details. Kindly tell me what kind of pariharams to be done. they have already gone to Rameswaram and done some poojas.Mr Venkataraman13-05-1975place of birth "Mayuram"- (11:5N 79:31E)Time:22.20Mrs Anandhi08.03.1979Place of Birth: Tiruchi (10:50N 78:46E)Time of Birth : 6.10 amKindly go thro the horoscopes and tell me problemsregardsnvenghat