IndiaDivine.org

Earth Quakes in Chinese Geo Region : Amazingly Correct Astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As predicted in message no #5681 of 22nd Feb 2009, then on 1st july 2009 in message no #6159, and in the followin posting of 18'th August -

"Today, there was a very powerful earth quake, 6.8 the scale of intensity in japan - china geo region, recall, we hve been giving warning for earth quakes/ nuclear activities, pls. keep checking what happens in that geography in few coming month's, let the mars cast his aspect on rahu, when jup is in saturn's sign, not only nature their ppl wd also be a part of change"

Earth Quakes have started coming in a series, After Japan, yesterday it has come in Indonasia. use following link -

http://news./s/ap/20090902/ap_on_re_as/as_indonesia_earthquake Again saying, worst may be in waiting ...

We are a class different in analysis and prediction, they don't have understanding, even most appreciated and admired brother PV Narsimha is loosing the track, the 8'th house syndrome in the chart, you dig and dig more ..... but where is water ?

regards,Lalit

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> Today 3 wheeler auto drivers went on strike, was 7th or 8th large scale strike after we predicted in group that time for strikes to return.> > Today, there was a very powerful earth quake, 6.8 the scale of intensity in japan - china geo region, recall, we hve been giving warning for earth quakes/ nuclear activities, pls. keep checking what happens in that geography in few coming month's, let the mars cast his aspect on rahu, when jup is in saturn's sign, not only nature their ppl wd also be a part of change. > > And a funny incident, in a book shop i saw somebody, buying a book on terro card, i walked upto him askd for trying vedic astrology, he expressed doubts that it's very generic lmtd to gud/bad time, i asked can he draw his horo, luckily he knew lagna - kanya, he also knew 5th house has got sun, venus and 4th has got mars and was not sure of sat's place, whether it's on lagna or in 2nd, merc was on 6th. I said, you are not an engineer bt let me check what you are ? I said, you fitness freak perhapse a ... Doctor, he replied, what to tell now, hmm ..., you are a dentist, i said, oh my god, he tossed up, how do you know that ? How i know that - it's vedic astrology that sun and parashara discoverd, it's so specific, you hve just seen it. > > I want to learn it? Pls. Can you help me, oh yes, i wd do, i replied bt pls buy core books, and he bought 2 books immediately. > > It was study mixed intution, that he is not an engineer and that he was not a mainstream mbbs doctor bt that he is a dentist was an intution which sparkd within, who did that ? Atleast not me .... myself, who gave me ideat tht he is a dentist ? Perhapse, it's becoz jyotish is divine.>

• 3 weeks later...

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol " <mishra.lalit

wrote:

>

>

> As predicted in message no #5681 of 22nd Feb 2009, then on 1st july 2009

> in message no #6159, and in the followin posting of 18'th August -

>

> " Today, there was a very powerful earth quake, 6.8 the scale of

> intensity in japan - china geo region, recall, we hve been giving

> warning for earth quakes/ nuclear activities, pls. keep checking what

> happens in that geography in few coming month's, let the mars cast his

> aspect on rahu, when jup is in saturn's sign, not only nature their ppl

> wd also be a part of change "

>

> Earth Quakes have started coming in a series, After Japan, yesterday it

> has come in Indonasia. use following link -

>

> http://news./s/ap/20090902/ap_on_re_as/as_indonesia_earthquake

> <http://news./s/ap/20090902/ap_on_re_as/as_indonesia_earthquake\

> >

>

> Again saying, worst may be in waiting ...

>

> We are a class different in analysis and prediction, they don't have

> understanding, even most appreciated and admired brother PV Narsimha is

> loosing the track, the 8'th house syndrome in the chart, you dig and dig

> more ..... but where is water ?

>

> regards,

> Lalit

>

Group,

Today another earth quake reported in indonasia of 6.4 intensity on the scale.

As we saw and written in group several times that more quakes and other problems

are in queue.., it was just a warning set by mother nature.

Regards,

Lalit.

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol "

> <mishra.lalit@> wrote:

> >

> > Today 3 wheeler auto drivers went on strike, was 7th or 8th large

> scale strike after we predicted in group that time for strikes to

> return.

> >

> > Today, there was a very powerful earth quake, 6.8 the scale of

> intensity in japan - china geo region, recall, we hve been giving

> warning for earth quakes/ nuclear activities, pls. keep checking what

> happens in that geography in few coming month's, let the mars cast his

> aspect on rahu, when jup is in saturn's sign, not only nature their ppl

> wd also be a part of change.

> >

> > And a funny incident, in a book shop i saw somebody, buying a book on

> terro card, i walked upto him askd for trying vedic astrology, he

> expressed doubts that it's very generic lmtd to gud/bad time, i asked

> can he draw his horo, luckily he knew lagna - kanya, he also knew 5th

> house has got sun, venus and 4th has got mars and was not sure of sat's

> place, whether it's on lagna or in 2nd, merc was on 6th. I said, you are

> not an engineer bt let me check what you are ? I said, you fitness freak

> perhapse a ... Doctor, he replied, what to tell now, hmm ..., you are a

> dentist, i said, oh my god, he tossed up, how do you know that ? How i

> know that - it's vedic astrology that sun and parashara discoverd, it's

> so specific, you hve just seen it.

> >

> > I want to learn it? Pls. Can you help me, oh yes, i wd do, i replied

> bt pls buy core books, and he bought 2 books immediately.

> >

> > It was study mixed intution, that he is not an engineer and that he

> was not a mainstream mbbs doctor bt that he is a dentist was an intution

> which sparkd within, who did that ? Atleast not me .... myself, who gave

> me ideat tht he is a dentist ? Perhapse, it's becoz jyotish is divine.

> >

>

Hi lalit,My apology for saying things an impulsive manner. I dont want to fight with anyone.. I just had a point so put it across.. anyway by your mail it looks you have taken it too personally!! so sorry !!! and yes I had free advices from the groups and i am grateful to learned members including you for that. regards lalit!!!enough!!! i thought you might have some amount of humility!!! bt guess your r too much of urself!!!! get a life man!!!! if you feel have the authority to comments / judgement on others!!! have it in you to HEAR also!!!!And still i would say that i didnt bother about what and why you went wrong and bla bal!!! because yes .. i was in a need and i have asked

for it.. and you sparing your valuable time.. predicted. i never once in my heart.. questions you or your abilities!! BUT lalit!!! guess u miss the whole point !! i was not talking abt "your" wrong prediction ... :) but forget it and if i may say so.. remember that people who DONT agree to your viewpoint are NOT necessary WRONG ..:) rajesh --- On Mon, 9/21/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Earth Quakes in Chinese Geo Region : Amazingly Correct AstrologyVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Monday, September 21, 2009, 9:51 PM

what concern you have got man, correct predictions or problems of your life,

You look to be a needy and behave like a needy, ok.

astrology and prediction nver go wrong.

Dont get frustrated if you hve a problem, you can ask, give ur birth details and mind it, whatever,i do is a free help, but, i dont tolerate stupidity here and also dont seek admiration too, what value ur admiration have for me ?

Doors are open, you ppl can leave any time, there is whole world left, you can go anywhere.

Understand !!

Lalit

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Dreams Unlimiteds <dreams_unlimiteds@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Mishra ji,

> I am a silent observer in this group and few other . And there was a time when I had admiration for your knowledge and used to read mails from you because of the topic and interesting perspective you give or stir in the group.

> But off late, i have noticed that you have come mentioned and talked about your predictions that have become true and have taken those opportunity to belittle others. Well, I have no knowledge to pass any judgement who is right and wrong. But I never mentioned any time to you but the prediction you give on my marital life and reasons for the problem were so so off the track. And what you predicted. things happen opposite to that.

> Lalit ji, I am not saying this to belittle anyone and definitely not you. All I am trying to say is what I have learn from these groups and learned members here, that astrology is vast science and everyone is learning and exploring it. So its time to introspect that there are times when you have gone wrong and similarly others might have gone wrong. But more importantly its learning and we have to take it in that spirit only.. not to belittle anyone.

> Thanks & regardsrajesh

>

> --- On Sun, 9/20/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:

>

> litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>

> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Earth Quakes in Chinese Geo Region : Amazingly Correct Astrology

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> Sunday, September 20, 2009, 1:05 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > As predicted in message no #5681 of 22nd Feb 2009, then on 1st july 2009

>

> > in message no #6159, and in the followin posting of 18'th August -

>

> >

>

> > "Today, there was a very powerful earth quake, 6.8 the scale of

>

> > intensity in japan - china geo region, recall, we hve been giving

>

> > warning for earth quakes/ nuclear activities, pls. keep checking what

>

> > happens in that geography in few coming month's, let the mars cast his

>

> > aspect on rahu, when jup is in saturn's sign, not only nature their ppl

>

> > wd also be a part of change"

>

> >

>

> > Earth Quakes have started coming in a series, After Japan, yesterday it

>

> > has come in Indonasia. use following link -

>

> >

>

> > http://news. / s/ap/20090902/ ap_on_re_ as/as_indonesia_ earthquake

>

> > <http://news. / s/ap/20090902/ ap_on_re_ as/as_indonesia_ earthquake\

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > Again saying, worst may be in waiting ...

>

> >

>

> > We are a class different in analysis and prediction, they don't have

>

> > understanding, even most appreciated and admired brother PV Narsimha is

>

> > loosing the track, the 8'th house syndrome in the chart, you dig and dig

>

> > more ..... but where is water ?

>

> >

>

> > regards,

>

> > Lalit

>

> >

>

>

>

> Group,

>

>

>

> Today another earth quake reported in indonasia of 6.4 intensity on the scale.

>

>

>

> As we saw and written in group several times that more quakes and other problems are in queue.., it was just a warning set by mother nature.

>

>

>

> Regards,

>

> Lalit.

>

>

>

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol"

>

> > <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > > Today 3 wheeler auto drivers went on strike, was 7th or 8th large

>

> > scale strike after we predicted in group that time for strikes to

>

> > return.

>

> > >

>

> > > Today, there was a very powerful earth quake, 6.8 the scale of

>

> > intensity in japan - china geo region, recall, we hve been giving

>

> > warning for earth quakes/ nuclear activities, pls. keep checking what

>

> > happens in that geography in few coming month's, let the mars cast his

>

> > aspect on rahu, when jup is in saturn's sign, not only nature their ppl

>

> > wd also be a part of change.

>

> > >

>

> > > And a funny incident, in a book shop i saw somebody, buying a book on

>

> > terro card, i walked upto him askd for trying vedic astrology, he

>

> > expressed doubts that it's very generic lmtd to gud/bad time, i asked

>

> > can he draw his horo, luckily he knew lagna - kanya, he also knew 5th

>

> > house has got sun, venus and 4th has got mars and was not sure of sat's

>

> > place, whether it's on lagna or in 2nd, merc was on 6th. I said, you are

>

> > not an engineer bt let me check what you are ? I said, you fitness freak

>

> > perhapse a ... Doctor, he replied, what to tell now, hmm ..., you are a

>

> > dentist, i said, oh my god, he tossed up, how do you know that ? How i

>

> > know that - it's vedic astrology that sun and parashara discoverd, it's

>

> > so specific, you hve just seen it.

>

> > >

>

> > > I want to learn it? Pls. Can you help me, oh yes, i wd do, i replied

>

> > bt pls buy core books, and he bought 2 books immediately.

>

> > >

>

> > > It was study mixed intution, that he is not an engineer and that he

>

> > was not a mainstream mbbs doctor bt that he is a dentist was an intution

>

> > which sparkd within, who did that ? Atleast not me .... myself, who gave

>

> > me ideat tht he is a dentist ? Perhapse, it's becoz jyotish is divine.

>

> > >

>

> >

>

Sir

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR ACCURATE PREDICTIONS.

RGDS

MK Viswanath

litsol <mishra.lalitVedic Astrologyandhealing Sent: Sunday, 20 September, 2009 1:05:13 AM[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Earth Quakes in Chinese Geo Region : Amazingly Correct Astrology

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:>> > As predicted in message no #5681 of 22nd Feb 2009, then on 1st july 2009> in message no #6159, and in the followin posting of 18'th August -> > "Today, there was a very powerful earth quake, 6.8 the scale of> intensity in japan - china geo region, recall, we hve been giving> warning for earth quakes/ nuclear activities, pls. keep checking what> happens in that geography in few coming month's, let the mars cast his> aspect on rahu, when jup is in saturn's sign, not only nature their ppl> wd also be a part of change"> > Earth Quakes have started coming in a series, After Japan, yesterday it> has come in Indonasia.

use following link -> > http://news. / s/ap/20090902/ ap_on_re_ as/as_indonesia_ earthquake> <http://news. / s/ap/20090902/ ap_on_re_ as/as_indonesia_ earthquake\> >> > Again saying, worst may be in waiting ...> > We are a class different in analysis and prediction, they don't have> understanding, even most appreciated and admired brother PV Narsimha is> loosing the track, the 8'th house syndrome in the chart, you dig and dig> more ..... but where is water ?> > regards,> Lalit> Group,Today another earth quake reported in indonasia of 6.4 intensity on the scale.As we saw and written

in group several times that more quakes and other problems are in queue.., it was just a warning set by mother nature.Regards,Lalit.> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol"> <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:> >> > Today 3 wheeler auto drivers went on strike, was 7th or 8th large> scale strike after we predicted in group that time for strikes to> return.> >> > Today, there was a very powerful earth quake, 6.8 the scale of> intensity in japan - china geo region, recall, we hve been giving> warning for earth quakes/ nuclear activities, pls. keep checking what> happens in that geography in few coming month's, let the mars cast his> aspect on rahu, when jup is in saturn's sign, not

only nature their ppl> wd also be a part of change.> >> > And a funny incident, in a book shop i saw somebody, buying a book on> terro card, i walked upto him askd for trying vedic astrology, he> expressed doubts that it's very generic lmtd to gud/bad time, i asked> can he draw his horo, luckily he knew lagna - kanya, he also knew 5th> house has got sun, venus and 4th has got mars and was not sure of sat's> place, whether it's on lagna or in 2nd, merc was on 6th. I said, you are> not an engineer bt let me check what you are ? I said, you fitness freak> perhapse a ... Doctor, he replied, what to tell now, hmm ..., you are a> dentist, i said, oh my god, he tossed up, how do you know that ? How i> know that - it's vedic astrology that sun and parashara discoverd, it's> so specific, you hve just seen it.> >> > I want to learn it? Pls. Can you

help me, oh yes, i wd do, i replied> bt pls buy core books, and he bought 2 books immediately.> >> > It was study mixed intution, that he is not an engineer and that he> was not a mainstream mbbs doctor bt that he is a dentist was an intution> which sparkd within, who did that ? Atleast not me .... myself, who gave> me ideat tht he is a dentist ? Perhapse, it's becoz jyotish is divine.> >>

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.