IndiaDivine.org

Yantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear lalit ji

Your experience with these sadhaks strengthens the faith in real experts in indian ancient science,It will be nice if members of group also share such experiences where predictions or remedies of unknown faces have worked and these experts are identified and may be made part of group,in the form of a directory , there knowledge is researched ,documented and put up in the group may be video interview about the secrets , their own experiences.they must have a wealth which will be lost.

As most of the internet Astro forums are not doing much about research bringing out real masters who may not have the access or interest in getting publicity .

you being a crusader ,i think you can take the initiative. l <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Working Yantra to Safeguard YouVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Tuesday, 8 September, 2009, 9:14 PM

The known 2 tantra sadhakas are of 2 diff types, one is 90 yrs old 'akinchan' (selfless) brahmin, he draws önly 1 yantra or max 2, he is extreme polite. If you want to meet him, pls reach Rewa, i wd arrange ur meeting wth him, he does free service, what ppl gives to him a sanskrit school trust, he had a sharp memory, 5 yrs back i got an yantra from him, i was not able to clear final interviews though clearing written and technical interviews, L & T, Zee Networks, Amdocs and more, i also worked hard and did great sadhna, finaly, i found i m selected in 5 blue chip companies, my father met him this feb for my marriage, he immediately recalld me, asked my father if you are talking abt same Lalit, who met 5 yrs. back, i got married this april, i had afflictions in my 5th house where my 7th lord merc is conjunct ketu, further, sani aspects this 5th house, around a dozen astros predicted i to remain single, however, i hve good jup and venus in 4th and

10th house.2. Another sadhaka lives in Bilaspur (Chhatisgarh) , He is 65, on the contrary to above, he loves all luxuries, had 4 - 5 cars at home, he rough and aggressive and moody too, he is trained in kamakhya in guru - shishya parampara by a guru mata, he has similar kind of command over mudras as baba ramdev has on yogasanas. He can create objects fron no where like sri satya sai baba do, bt, he himself doesnt give any importance to such a show, he even 2 times created chocolates before me too. 15 yrs ago, my father was posted in bilaspur, once 2 drivers plotted stealing explosives used in mines, this was caught by CRPF, They cleverly said my father had orderd them to take away explosives, my father was unaware of things, it became a big case. I thought to seek his help, he hpn to meet me on the way to bilaspur, near kali temple. After knowing details, he went near the Bhairav's idol - 'will you do smthng, an innocent brahmin shudn't

get troubled like this, listen, if, you dont do anything, i will do teri aisee ki taisee (wd make ur life hell), then, he turnd to sri hanuman ji's idol, shouted - 'langre, kuchh kar...', ( you lame god, act now), then remaind silent for a while, lastly, told to me not to worry, things are to settle down in my father's favor. I came down to my house, asked him abt the case, he was very tense, bt, next day, the case was dropped, both drivers confessed conspiracy.But, he rarely shows such intensity, and , now dont do much, I had a luck to meet great sadhakas across india, sometimes, i went to them, sometimes, they came to me, t.his the reason i could identify pakhandis spread in internet world. Most charismatic net scholars are hollow bands, knowing their worth i kicked them at their face.Regards,Lalit. Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Shyam Chandel <chandel_shyam@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Lalit ji> > Can we hear more about the effectiveness of yantras ? Can you ask these tantra sadhak's to explain how the yantras work or the yantras become effective or about the power of the yantras to prevent any bad incident ? since people use these yantras because of their effective ness, it will throw more light if the real experts may explain > regards> > Dr SS Chandel.> > > > > --- On Mon, 7/9/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:> > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: A Working Yantra to Safeguard You> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Monday, 7 September, 2009, 10:01 PM> > > > > > > Sushma Ji,> > Yantras either shud be carved out on a metalic plate or on bhoj patras, bt i hve 2 tantra sadhakas who used to draw yantr ön a piece of paper wth a pen, then they simply remember their beloved god in the form, related to drawn yantra and that worked.> > More depends on eligibility of sadhaka, it's not like net gurus - sanjay rath and his bewkuf sjc products or other greedy persons ( latest entry is Vighnesh, i deleted him today) who sells curses in the name of astrology and spirituality. > Regards,> Lalit > > Vedic Astrologyandhe

aling@ s.com, "bhagvatjee" <bhagvatjee@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit Jee> > Jaya Siyaa Raam> > > > Do these printed or uploaded Yantra work? Or they have to be Mantranized or consecrated before use? As you say that "I will uload the Yantra" Do you think as it is it will work, or we will have to get it from somewhere?> > With regards> > Sushma> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:> > >> > > Group,> > > > > > One day i was loitering in old atta market of Noida, in a small shop i saw some yantras, normaly, i avoid such things as hardly any authenticity is there. Still, an yantra to save us from accidents attracted me, i examined that yantra and got assured abt the beeja akshharas and numbers marked on it. > > >

> > > Last year i gave that yantra to my brother, and in 12- 14 months he had no accidents, i gave same yantra to my brother in law also, he also got escaped in accidents. The yantra invokes Shri Hanuman Ji's protective energy, after testing that i thought to let you know about it, if you are prone to accidents you can wear this yantra and i can provide same to you. I think i wd try to upload scanned copy of the yantra for u.> > > > > > Regards,> > > Lalit.> > >> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. />

Dream of becoming a dancing sensation? Find a dance guru on India Local