IndiaDivine.org

Swami Vivekananda's Chart : A Comparative Study for PVR Narsimha and Others !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Swami Vivekananda's Charft : A Comparative Study for PVR Narsimha and Others !!

As a symbol of our respect to great mother of Narendra Nath Datt, whose horoscope we are going to analyse in this article, We begin with photograph of geat mother.

Bhuvaneshwari Devi (1841-1911)."I am indebted to my mother for the efflorescence of my knowledge."Vivekananda

Swami Vivekananda was born in Shimla Pally, Calcutta at 6:33 a.m on Monday, 12 January 1863, during the eve of Makra Sankranti festival, was given the name Narendranath Datta. His father Vishwanath Datta was an attorney of Calcutta High Court. He was considered generous, and had a liberal and progressive outlook in social and religious matters. His mother Bhuvaneshwari Devi was pious and had practiced austerities and prayed to Vireshwar Shiva of Varanasi to give her a son.

If u make a chart with above timings applying Lahiri Ayanamsa you get Makar lagna with 1.5 degrees, I made swami ji's chart in Kundaly and www.planetarypositions.com , got it crosschecked with Saurabh our group member at his laptop.

Let's check the validity of dhanur lagna chart with swami ji's family back ground :

1. Father's Generousity and extraveganza : Father was an attorney, spent all his savings and even immovable prperty in his life time, He died young in age of 48, with dhanur lagna chart you get Sun, the 9'th lord is in placed in lagna, can such a superb Sun in lagna itself denotes a father's death and leaving him in a deprived state, a state in day to day meals was difficult to manage ? this is challange and open question to those indian vedic astrologers who advocates dhanur lagna chart ? what astrology principle supports Swami ji's father's death and extraveganza ???

Well, with Makar lagna chart, you get Sun in 12'th house in dhanu, this shows an eminent father and his expenses as well as his early death.

2. Mother's Influence and persona : with dhanur lagna chart you get saturn and moon in 10'th house and 4'th lord jup going 11'th house, which is 8'th from 4'th house of mother, what vedic astrology classic supports such a mother with a strong perosna and influence, what you understand if saturn aspects 4'th house ?

Well, with Makar lagna chart, you get 4'th lord mars placed in 4'th house which receives Jup's aspect from 10'th house, this clearly signifies the superb qualities of that swami ji's mother had.

3. Sibling's death : Swami ji's sister also died in a bad financial condition, with Dhanur lagna chart, there is no affliction to 3rd house whereas with Makar Lagna chart, you find Saturn conjunct moon in 9'th house, Saturn's aspect on 3rd and 11'th houses, clearly states death of siblings, and Moon's conjunction to Saturn in 9'th is always a reason for sister's death. In my chart, moon is placed in 9'th house, aspected by saturn from 3rd house, my one of sisgter's died within few months of her birth, You can find such a shloka in Shambhu Hora Prakash. Major problem with those who advocates Dhanu lagna chart is there inadequate study of astro classics, they seem to think vedic astrology means study of the version of BPHS available to them.

4. Education : With Dhanu lagna chart, you get Mars as 5'th lord in 5'th house, which receives Jup's aspect from 11'th house, Mars in 5'th house what sort of education gives ? Ask yourself ? If this is true, Swamiji should get technical education at least mathematics, in a clear contrast to this, Swami Ji graduated in Arts, he was a BA, he studied - "History, the social sciences, arts, literature, and other subjects. He was also well versed in classical music, both vocal and instrumental and is said to have undergone training under two Ustads, Beni Gupta and Ahamad Khan.

Mars and Music, what a great discovery by indian vedic astrologer's in Swami Vivekananda's Chart ?

With Makar lagna chart, You get, Venus the 5'th and 10'th lord is conjunct with 9'th lord merc, this has given him education of litertature, arts and music.

5. Sports and Sickness : With Dhanu lagna, you get no supportive influence on 4'th, 5'th and 6'th houses, but with Makar lagna chart, you get, 3rd lord going to 10'th house and aspecting 4'th and 6'th house, morevor, 6'th lord is moved to Lagna, this is well known configuration for one to be good in sports and yoga. It has another aspect also, 6'th lord though makes one interested in physical excercises and yoga but it gives sickness too, further, Saturn from 9'th house aspects 6'th house, clearly indicating, long bout of sickness.

6. Spirituality and Poorva Punya : It's seen by his guru Thakur Ramakrishna Paramhansha that Swami Ji infact a Shapt Rishi ( One of great 7 sages of indian spiritual mythology) , with Dhanu lagna chart, there is no connection between 5'th and 9'th lord, rather, in Dhanu Lagna chart, you get great temptation and binding to materialistic achievements, Jup in 11'th house is infamous for hidden lust for materialistic lust.

With Makar Lagna chart, you get, 5'th lord Venus and 9'th lord Merc in lagna itself, which is a rarest of rare configuration, furthermore, Venus is 10'th lord also, 10'th lord's placement in lagna makes one a Karma Yogi, Count more, in Makar lagna chart, Lagna lord Saturn goes to 9'th house of religion and Guru's blessings, There it get's conjunction of Moon to declare it a exceptional spiritual chart. Mind it for ur betterment, 8'th house and 8'th lord has no role in spiritual achievments, It's limited to take one into maya of mysticism, example is Osho.

And above all, with Makar lagna chart, you get ketu in 5'th house, making swami ji a siddha mantra sadhaka, leading him to kundalini awakening and also giving him qualities to think deep and look within before making an expresion.

7. World Tour and Lectures : This has happened in Jup's period, in Makar lagna, Jup is 3rd and 12'th lord, placed in 10'th house of karma, He became greatest orator of modern times, because of 12'th lordship, he went on world tour to spread true vedic spirituality in the form of vedanta.

With Dhanu lagna chart, astrology finds no connection with such a world tour and lectures.

8. Guru's death : With Makar lagna chart, I think it was Rahu's dasa when Guru Ramkrishna died and his father's death also happened in Rahu's period.

9. Celibacy Vs Poligamy : With Dhanu Lagna chart, You get a clear combination for multiple marriages, putting a native to polygamy, Swami ji's dhanu lagna chart is mockery of vedic astrology and Swami Ji's life. In Dhanu lagna chart, You get 7'th and 10'th lord mercury has gone to 2nd house, this gives relationship with multiple women, morever, this Merc is conjunct with Venus the 11'th lord of desires (Kamana). How Indian astrologer could see celibacy and ignore presence of poligamy in Swami Ji's chart with Dhanu Lagna chart is a question mark in their ability to read and understand a chart.

Now, let's have a serious look at Makar lagna chart, Mars the 4'th lord, aspects 7'th house, and 7'th lord moon conjuncts Saturn which is lagna lord and this combination in 9'th house has made him a son of divine mother Kali.

10. Business Empire Vs Renunciation : Can you answer, when you find 11'th and 10'th lord in 2nd house, what you suggest to ur clients and to peer astrologers ?????

With Dhanu Lagna chart, Swami ji get's 7'th and 10'th lord Merc conjunct with 11'th lord Venus, this combination makes him a business man, a trader, Further to that, Jup is in libra (tula) the Lagna and 4'th lord, in 11'th house, So, he should be a business emperor like Bill Gates, isn't it ? This underlines a big n vivid question mark in abilities of those astrologers who declares Swami ji was born with dhanu lagna.

Hardly there is a combination to make Swami Vivekananda a saint, Have you ever seen a person with Rahu in 12'th becomes a sage, where is renunciation present in dhanu lagna chart ?

Now, Look at Makar Lagna chart, the Ketu in 5'th and Mars in 4'th forming Ruchaka Mahapurush Yoga, generating the divine serpent fire of kundalini with the blessing of Guru, note Jup aspect this mars from 10'th house and has 12'th lordship also, Next note lagna and 9'th lord's interchange in 9'th and lagna.

I trust, it's eye opening to you all.

I met mr Deepak Bisaria, the editor of Journal of Astrology, published by Prof K. N Rao, he got stunned when i draw the difference of dhanu and makar lagna chart of Swami Vivekananda. He has written a book on Indian Marriages and I asked him to locate multiple marriages in Swami ji's chart, he had to accept presence of this combination in dhanu lagna chart.

Hope It's sufficient to Mr. Prashant and Brother Narsimha and everybody else.

regards and best wishes !!

Regards,Lalit Mishra

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol"> mishra.lalit@ wrote:> >> > Dear Mr. Prashant,> >> > There is a disconnect, Many ppl including brother narsimha hve not> examined minutely the life and work of swami ji wth the help of> astrology, simply they believed the popular chart is correct, bt,> whenever, they went deep into the chart, they could see differences,> believing chart is correct, önly option left is to correct or adjust> the astrology tools and analysis. What i feel brother Narsimha> innocently gone for 2nd option.> >> > Major mistake many ppl are doing is, ignoring the 365 day's based> vimshottari, which needs micro research, just now i was reading an> article written by rohni ranjan in express star teller's oct 2009 issue,> in order to prove ashtottari dasa superior and a great research, he> conveniently ignores chart's configurations and vimshottari dasa pattern> along wth transit effects, this is quite misleading to readers> particular thos who admires him. Note Down : 16th Jan 1972, 23.05 ist,> mumbai, the guy got divorced on 20th Jan 1997 and tried to commit> suicide next day 21st jan 97.> > These things are distracting to astrology.> >> > Becoz, brother narsimha analyzed my chart and helped me, i get pain to> see he is going off track, i told him to not to so deep under the> impression of his current spiritual mentor, this influence is main> reason behind brother narsimha's distraction, overly activated 8th house> puts you in deep and intense attraction for mystic glamour, mystism is> not always pure form of spirituality. prof K. N Rao's approach of> studying spiritual mission in a given chart is far better. Why lahiri's> ayanamsa is best amöng all is, look at accuracy of predictions that i> made in last 3 months, in this group, i used only lahiri ayanamsa -> > 1. Delayed bt good rains in india, after 17 - 19 aug, good> satisfactory rains.> >> > Above was done on 22nd jun and again on 12th aup, search posting wth> tittle 'two landmark predictions'.> >> > 2. Prediction about strikes wti tittle - 'age of strikes to return',> it was done in jun- july 2009, even today air india pilots are on> strike.> >> > 3. Earth quakes in chinese geo region.> >> > 4. Tax and financial reforms, govt to make social friendly soft policy> and major financial scams. This is result of sun - saturn conjunction.> >> > 5. Fall of communists in india.> >> > 6. Age of nuclear activities and cold war to come back, us to not to> able to stop iran, again prediction was done in jun - july.> >> > Everything was based on 365 days vimshottari and transit according to> lahiri ayanamsa.> >> > I m surpised wht they astrologers discuss in astrology groups.> >> > I hve almost completed study of strength of planetary aspects in a> chart, hve got enf horoscopes used by well known astrologes for some> other articles.> >> > Regards,> > Lalit> >> >> >> >> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Prashant kumar-Mee> Shuba Vela pkgoteti@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Lalit> > >> > > Swami vivkkanand's chart of Dhanur Lagna is well known and B V Raman> ji too has used in the Notable horoscopes. surely they do count a lot> more and PVN ji has also rated ur case v high on a long term scale with2> riders in it. so if he is not good to read the swami's cases how abt ur> case? which has divided many ppl accross the faultlines?> > >> > > i do respect PVN ji 's works well. even ur case study he had done.> > >> > >> > >> > > G B Prashant Kumar> > > ________________________________> > > litsol mishra.lalit@> > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > > Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:56:32 AM> > > [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] PVR Narsimha & other's on> Vivekananda> > >> > >> > > In two mails to Narsimha, i asked to do a correction - use right> birth data of Swami Ji as wrong chart of dhanur lagna wd never explan> life, work and mission of swamiji, bt, he has not understood and> morever, he is originating further wrong theories, what a pity !!> > >> > > One should understand best spiritual missiönaries or desciples> are born wth makar ( capricorn ) lagna, hve a look - Sri Hanuman Ji,> Swami Vivekananda, Swami Prabhu Pad ( Iskon Founder ).> > >> > > Regards,> > > Lalit.> > >> >>