IndiaDivine.org

Fall of Towers/Buildings/Constructions/Leakage in Dam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Members,

Debilitated Mars along with Ketu (Sikhi), the significator of heights, are

transiting Cancer, This shows dangers through collapse of constructions

particularly underconstruction or old construction near water deposits.

Take Care,

Lalit

• 5 weeks later...

Message No. 6535 on 13 oct 09, We indicated following, happening, In Noida,

NTPC's under construction building collapsed, 3 ppl died, You wd be finding it

funny why i m highlighting such events, If you know about Jayant Narlikar, in

july 09, an workshop at pune, he accused astrology is not a science but a

fiction, there were a set of chosen astrologers they failed to counter him, he

asked like a science, why astrology cant repeat events if all factors are same,

he wanted events and predictions.

I decided to do predictions in open space and then if subsequent results prove

predictions, i wd send collection to that scientist.

I m lucky, god guiding and every word is coming true, not once by chance but in

a string of events.

Regards,

Lalit

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol " <mishra.lalit

wrote:

>

> Members,

>

> Debilitated Mars along with Ketu (Sikhi), the significator of heights, are

transiting Cancer, This shows dangers through collapse of constructions

particularly underconstruction or old construction near water deposits.

>

> Take Care,

> Lalit

>

Dear lalit ji,

As we know Mr jayant Narlikar,is a known critic of Astrology in public places and advoactes science as more defienete and certain.he was countered in the past and is also jealous of the popularity veidc sciences are attaining even in the present age of technology.

It is always during his 4 decades of activities in promoting sciences,many people are shying away from taking science for their carrier.where as Astrology courses,talks and materials are receiving more attention and holding people attention.

An octogenerian,in phasing out stage of life could not achieve much to himself nor to the country for all his bursts in public platforms.

We just ignore his speeches as it is stage managed and his hench men have given room for him to speak.otherwise nation does not remeber him as an outstanding personality.

incidents occuring in Metro rails and other fatalities like the one in NTPC all remind how scientists and engineers misutilise public funds and cuase danger to normal life by taking away lives of harmless hard labourers.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Thu, 11/12/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Fall of Towers/Buildings/Constructions/Leakage in DamVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 12:44 PM

Message No. 6535 on 13 oct 09, We indicated following, happening, In Noida, NTPC's under construction building collapsed, 3 ppl died, You wd be finding it funny why i m highlighting such events, If you know about Jayant Narlikar, in july 09, an workshop at pune, he accused astrology is not a science but a fiction, there were a set of chosen astrologers they failed to counter him, he asked like a science, why astrology cant repeat events if all factors are same, he wanted events and predictions.I decided to do predictions in open space and then if subsequent results prove predictions, i wd send collection to that scientist.I m lucky, god guiding and every word is coming true, not once by chance but in a string of events.Regards,Lalit Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:>> Members,> > Debilitated Mars along with Ketu (Sikhi), the significator of heights, are transiting Cancer, This shows dangers through collapse of constructions particularly underconstruction or old construction near water deposits.> > Take Care,> Lalit>