IndiaDivine.org

When Horoscope Reading Depresses - A Result of Highlighting Curse !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Group,

Amar is a young guy, he became member of a where astrologers declared him a cursed man, he became depressed and viewed his life with this angle, SJC and several other schools produce Curse Loving astrologers, some of traditional astrologers of southern india also exihibit mastery over underlining Curses and end result is instead of guiding a person they misguide them.

following is a case -

// Date of birth - 30/05/1982Time - 3.55 pm, place - indore , india, Gender: male //

Dear Amar, I have seriously seen your horoscope, and have thought over your queries and touched your concerns, See Amar, You are a nice talented guy but circumstances are difficult around you, so what ? many a times we have to travel a difficult journey, a crowded one but we travel and reach our destination. You have lot of potential in you, look at that what you have, dont look at what you dont have or what you have missed. Arrange Ganga jal at your house and worship Lord Vishnu. 2nd lord in 12'th means, you had spent money, had some commitments, what's there to worry ? expenditure is expenditure, why to trouble our future life for a past expenditure or for the opportunities that we couldn't avail. There is much life ahead, Manage it. I appreciate having ambitions, Let's chase them but instead of disgusting ourselves, we should be able to carve out new and fresh ambitions in case an effort is not succeeded, Like you, I also wanted to work in US, I never got opportunity, so what ? every country is a country only, what difference it makes ? those friends of mine who are in US, are just like me, I m working in India and they are working in US, in what they are better/superior to me ? No way, what exceptional they have done in their life ? Nothing, I have a flat in India and they have a flat in US, what difference it has ? Pls dont hurt yourself every often, rather encourage yourself every often. You have got a good Jup in lagna, even it's 3rd and 6'th lord, It's good for Libra, it gets dikbala, It aspects your 5th, 7'th and 9'th houses, these houses shows our potential, You have got a very good Rahu in 9th, Such a Rahu is a blessing, it will make every difficult situation normal and you w'd find a way to overcome in every difficulty. Wearing specs is pretty normal, I wanted to wear specs but unfortunately my eyesights are ok, so, I miss wearing specs, we are opposits ? isn't it ? 12'th Mars dasha gives loans and borrowings because in planning a person overlooks direction and risk factors, that's normal and you have faced it bravely, now, Mars dasha is ending, Rahu's period will be very good for you.

5'th lord in 12'th shows study abroad, it's not loss of opportunities. At your age, I was so poor that I couldn't think of Marriage.... Yar, these are all very small things, When you are in a position to marry, you get married, I m 35 and this year only I got married. Always give water to Sun god and respect your father, with 2nd house aspected by Sun from 8'th, says that Father's happiness will work like blessings, even he is angry, show your respect to him. It will not take more than 2.5 - 3 yrs for you to get married, Sat + Mars combo makes you impatient, remain cool and think before loosing your confidence,when you are angry, put yourself in next person's place and understand his point of view.. try to find out where is way for you, Moon in 11'th is tricky, It gives a way out along with ambitions. If 2nd lord in 12'th shows loans but that's not a sign of poverty, I have already told to you that in Billionair Anil Ambani's horoscope also this combination is found, So, If astrologer doesn't watch the plateform where a person works, his reading will evaporate, after seeing potential one should see endeavors and then loans and losses, 10'th lord Moon in 11'th shows gains and reputation, so, what for your are getting worried, first gather and get what you can get and make a ground for yourself. Take Care,,,,, realize your strength and potential in you. regards,Lalit Mishra

following was his mail -

/*

On 9/9/09, amar rohani <amarrohani1942 wrote:> Respected Lalit Ji,>> MA (2,7) & SA (4,5) are in 12th house.>> What has made me scared and tensed is that as Mars - 2nd> lord is in 12th – all earnings will be spent and no savings are left.>> Labhesh & Badhakesh SU (11) in Taurus in 8th house> aspects 2nd house chances of less wealth + Retro Combust ME (9,12) in 8th> house> aspects 2nd house?>> Sun in the eighth house afflicts by powerful aspect the 2nd house which is a> significator> of eye sight and right eye. He will have meager wealth because of the> affliction by aspect of the 2nd house which is the house of wealth (Dhana> Bhava).>> http://jyotishratnakar.blogspot.com/2008/12/sun-in-eighth-house.html>> Also, JU ® (3,6) is> in 1st in Libra..>> I am wearing spectacles since October – 2004 commencement on MA dasa. During> MO> Dasa due to TV & PC viewing.>> Date of birth - 30/05/1982> Time - 3.55 pm> place - indore , india>> Gender: male>> Please throw some light on this.>> Respectfully,>> Amar

*/