IndiaDivine.org

Kind Attn: Vattem Krishnanji - All Greed For Luck and Publicity

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear V Krishnen Sir,

You would get surprised after knowing the reality of Jayaraman, Pls Read what this man has written in another group.

I have known Vighnesh Ji for last 3 years, have met him 5-6 times in Delhi and I also closely know RK Dasa.With Shakat and Kemdruma Yoga, Vighnesh Ji who visits KedarNath at least once in a year have fallen too much, we can understand his financial problems and availability of market in net has distracted him.

RK Dasa, who is only 42 - 43 kg of weight and 46 yrs of age, not understanding his horo and karma and suffering like anything has taken up the role in the net world to advise people on mantras, they are 5 siblings in his family, all are unmarried.

He is Mithun lagna, Mars + Rahu in 2nd, Sun and Merc in 4'th, Merc is deeply combust, Saturn, Moon and Ketu in 8'th, 9'th has got Jup and Jup's dasha is over those days when he was arguing with me.

He is so disturbed in his life that can not eat properly but to my wonder same person writes in groups imitating scholars, how come people do such things.

Another Guy Srinadh has also become a Net Scholar, I also know him personally, I m surprised how it's easy befooling people in internet world.

Pls read this man Jayaraman, he is saying something like a black magic suggested by Vighnesh has helped him, You never know who is Vighnesh and Who is Jayaraman ??

Lalit.

Astro-Health-Remedies, "prasad" <prasadjayaraman2001 wrote:>> Dear All,> > I am Prasad, and hail from Chennai. I had been jobless for the past six months. I got to know of this group by searching the section, to find remedies astrologically for my predicament. I had posted my details on this group and was pleasantly surprised to receive a mail from Mr. K.V. Vighnesh, the moderator of this group. He analysed my horoscope and gave me predictions that i would soon land a job and also gave me mantras which would ease my current financial strain. To my pleasant surprise, I found that I could settle my loans one by one, with money coming in from unexpected quarters. He called me and my family home and again counselled my wife that this is a temporary phenomenon and that it would get sorted out soon and all this without taking a single pie from me. Last Saturday, he came on chat and asked me and my family to be present at their home to be a part of the pooja he was specially conducting for me on the occassion of Kala Bhairavashtami. He also asked me to Visit a local temple and light a lamp with 28 black peppers on Monday. I did that and while I came out of the temple, I found a black dog roaming nearby, I instantly bought a packet of biscuits and fed the dog. within minutes, I received two calls from prospective employers asking me to attend interviews. Also i got a call from a bank asing me to settle their outstanding for a quarter of what i owed them. In the evening i went with my family fo the pooja with only flowers to offer. The pooja was performed in an elaborate fashion. After the pooja, I was given prasadam and flowers. Mr. Vighnesh assured me that i would get a job within three days. And Lo and behold, I have received a job offer on wednesday. It is difficult to find very honest, polite and non-materialistic people like Shri Vighneshji in today's materialistic world. He has been an enormous source of Moral an Spiritual support to me and my family during my times of need. I have experienced intense positive vibrations on visiting his home and his pooja and would like to be a part of his spiritual endeavours at least once a month. Please bear with me for such a long e-mail as I thought that this is one method i could use to pay my humble respects to such a great person.> > regards> > Prasad>

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 wrote:>> Dear Shri Vattem Krishnanji,> > I am pleased to inform you that as of yesterday I have landed a job with a chocolate company. I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for having taken time off from your busy schedule and giving me predictions which were of immense relief in the time of my need.> > regrds> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 8/7/09, prasad jayaraman prasadjayaraman2001 wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman prasadjayaraman2001 Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Kind Attn: Vattem Krishnanji> Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Wednesday, 8 July, 2009, 7:20 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Shri Vattem Krishnanji,> > Thank you for your kind advice. I shall follow your advice to the letter.> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 8/7/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Kind Attn: Vattem Krishnanji> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 8 July, 2009, 7:15 AM> > > > > > > > > > The guy is interviewer and for him it looks he is benevolent.Allow him to make all talk and convey that you ready for what ever is in his mind.you can think when offer is given in writing as you will have better idea of set up by then.> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 7/7/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Kind Attn: Vattem Krishnanji> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 9:31 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Shri Vattem Krishnanji,> > This position is that of a Branch Sales Manager. I did not understand "Mars in 7th in navamsa in exalatation suggests caution in approach with this chief operation officer may be bit impulsive". Will I be impulsive or will he be impulsive? Should I reveal to him that currently I am unemployed?> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 8/7/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Kind Attn: Vattem Krishnanji> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 8 July, 2009, 6:42 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Mr Jayaram,> Any chance that u r made as unit incharge?Did they discuss?If that be the case you have no change of place?Venus posited in 9th in uccha and lagna vrgottama with moon as varogottama in 6th as lagna lord are all positive.Iam only worried that the kind of job profile proposed due to saturn's aspect on moon in 6th.> Mars in 7th in navamsa in exalatation suggests caution in approach with this chief operation officer may be bit impulsive.> wish all best> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 7/7/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Kind Attn: Vattem Krishnanji> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 8:44 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji> > You were absolutely right in predicting that the results of the interview i had attended would be delayed. Though I had attended the interview three weeks back, only yesterday I received a call from the company to tell me to come and meet the Chief Operating Officer on thursday, 9th July 2009 at 11.30 am.. I think this is the final interview, and if I succeed with the meeting with the COO, I will be offered this job. I would request you to let me know if any change of place is indicated in my chart.> > regards> > Prasad> --- On Fri, 26/6/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "vattem krishnan" bursar_99 >> Friday, 26 June, 2009, 7:53 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji> I am still awaiting the result from the Indian Company for which you were kind enough to do a prashna casting for me. Subsequently, I had attended an interview with a pharma company for a position in Cambodia. I have yesterday received a letter of offer from this company. However, the salary offered is very low (almost the same salary which I was receiving till now). The contract is for a period of two years. I would be grateful to you if you could let me know if I should take up this opportunity or if the earlier company (for which you had casted the Prashna) will employ me in India with a higher salary.> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 17/6/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 (AT) (DOT) .com> wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 9:25 AM> > > > > > > > > > Let's go step by step as the gochara also changes position of the planets.In timing of events,we need to assess planets positions as per janma and what exists as of the event.if both go in hand we expect events to meet our ecpectations. other wise things like jupiter turning out to be retrograde from atichara ,Mars and venus coexistence in fiery sign are all amtters need detailed assessment for the events follow.what evr may be,v keep doing what is need and be opstimic of future.what saves for the day is our strong wish and desire that promotes our confidence together faith in healing processes.> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 6/16/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 10:06 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji,> > Just a query. Does it mean that even in this job I will not be stable and more changes are predicted? I would beseech you to clarify me on this> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 17/6/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 7:20 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji,> > Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I am doing the remedies suggested by you...> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 17/6/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 7:17 AM> > > > > > > > > > Mr Jayaraman,> The time of interview is in favour of you for your future jupiter aspecting sun in 10th.Jupiter in 6th in own nakshtra also 12th from moon is with exalted saturn in the 10th.This helps to indicate your slection finally.yet moon in 8th in navamasa in 8th,mars in 9th with ketu and mercury with rahu in 3rd suggests for proper assessment as your stability in a position deserves importance.Remeber remedies continunance shall certainly boost your confidence and heals stress to have better strategy and approch in life evnts> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 6/16/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 4:22 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji,> > I have just attended the interview. I was asked to be present by 12 o clock and I was there by about 12.05. I was called for the interview by 12.15 and the duration of the interview was for half an hour. The interview was very pleasant and cordial. The sales director expressed a desire a person like me to be on their team. He also told me that I would have to be present at Bangalore for another discussion. I hope things work out to my favour.> > Thanking you> > Yours sincerely> > Prasad> > --- On Sun, 14/6/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Sunday, 14 June, 2009, 1:06 PM> > > > > > > > > > we understand always that some kind of bugs kept reserved to astrologers. So the prashan is based on the time you wanted to know b4 hand the trend of your prforamce and likely to come.This prashna has no relation with actual date.After completion please let us the time at which you were caled for discussion and the time you spent with selection committee> vrkrishnan> > --- On Sat, 6/13/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Saturday, June 13, 2009, 10:40 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji,> I thank you for your guidance. However, I have made a typographical error. The interview date is 16th June and not 16th July as mentioned in my earlier mail.Sincerely awaiting your guidance.> > Prasad> > --- On Sun, 14/6/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Sunday, 14 June, 2009, 6:50 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear jayram.> Dual sign raising with mercury as lord in ascendant is in 12th with sun and jupiter giving hope for better luck on ascendant is good indication as moon too joined in 9th .venus in 11th with mars in own sign.be bold and and the raj yoga should help you to be favourable.Possibly selection/result may take time to announce result.Do not worry and go ahead.Pray to Almighty> wish all the best> vrkrishnan> > --- On Sat, 6/13/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Saturday, June 13, 2009, 8:27 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> > At last I have got one interview call from a company and is scheduled to be conducted on 16th July 2009. I would be grateful if you could tell me if i will get this job as I am now very tensed about being without a job.> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 13/5/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 11:38 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Krishnanji,> > Thanks a lot. Shall browse through the net and get it. Thanks once again.> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 13/5/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 11:32 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Jay,> Aditya Kavacham is different and is available along with Nagraha Stotras as Aditya hridayam.aditya stotram and as Aditya Kavacham please> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 5/12/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 9:54 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji,> > I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your very kind reply. I see some light at the end of the tunnel, when you predicted that towards end of May and before June I would receive elderly help to solve my problems... Is aditya kavacham the same as Aditya Hrudayam? I have been reciting Aditya Hrudayam for the past so many years. I would be grateful for your clarification. Thanking you once again for lending a shoulder to lean on.> > regards> > Prasad Jayaraman> > > > --- On Tue, 12/5/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 4:56 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Mr Jaya raman,> You have put your questions earlier too and lot of responses too have been recieved by you.Yet your problem is such that will not get resolved immediately. . .> As seen from Prashan,Sun as atmakarak will stand by you and find ways resolve your problems.he is in exaltation in prashna chart.From moon is in 5th> Kona and have no malefic aspects.In navamsa of janma chakra sun in 11th is aspected by jupiter and your venus lord of navamsa lagna is also well placed though with ketu in 10th.So it is qusestion of time and you will be able to overcome financial crisis.By the end of may and before july you will get elederly help and support to tide over problems.Some employbility will be there around oct 2009.> need to pray Sun every day and recite aditya kavacham.Moon with rahu aspected by mars retrograde misleads and all your apporaches backfire,Pancham lord jupiter in 12th in a watery sign islorded by moon.So some confusion /clouds over your position now.> vrkrishnan> --- On Tue, 5/12/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s..com> Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 4:29 AM> > > > > > Dear Learned Gurujis,> > I am Prasad From Chennai. I have recently lost my job which I held only for six months. Now I am on my notice period, which means I get paid till 31st May 2009.. However, my Bank Balance is zero and I am also burdened with a lot of loans. I am on the verge of selling my flat to settle these loans. Please do let me know as to when my position will improve and when I will get a job to support my loving family.> > My Birth details are as follows:> > Name: J. Prasad> Date of Birth: 12th April 1967> Place of Birth: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)> Time of Birth: 14.45 p.m.> > regards> > Prasad> > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/ ?fr=om_email_ firefox> > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here! > > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin. > > > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now! > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here! > > > > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now! > > > > > ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET > > > > ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

Dear Lalitji,I am human and i am genuine and my problems are genuine. I am suffering financially and was without a job for almost 6 months. In search of astrological solutions to my problems, I became a member of many astrological groups and sought the help of many astrologers. It is my duty to thank all the astrologers, who have utilized their precious time in analyzing my charts and making predictions and also suggesting remedies. I have known vighneshji for about six months now. he answered my questions in his group. Also he stays very near to my house. Hence the geographical proximity. And when what he said happened, i thought it my duty to mention the sequence of events that took place. There is no malice in my heart. Which is why i am trying to vindicate my stance openly.regardsPrasad--- On Sat,

21/11/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Kind Attn: Vattem Krishnanji - All Greed For Luck and PublicityVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Saturday, 21 November, 2009, 12:22 AM

Dear V Krishnen Sir,

You would get surprised after knowing the reality of Jayaraman, Pls Read what this man has written in another group.

I have known Vighnesh Ji for last 3 years, have met him 5-6 times in Delhi and I also closely know RK Dasa.With Shakat and Kemdruma Yoga, Vighnesh Ji who visits KedarNath at least once in a year have fallen too much, we can understand his financial problems and availability of market in net has distracted him.

RK Dasa, who is only 42 - 43 kg of weight and 46 yrs of age, not understanding his horo and karma and suffering like anything has taken up the role in the net world to advise people on mantras, they are 5 siblings in his family, all are unmarried.

He is Mithun lagna, Mars + Rahu in 2nd, Sun and Merc in 4'th, Merc is deeply combust, Saturn, Moon and Ketu in 8'th, 9'th has got Jup and Jup's dasha is over those days when he was arguing with me.

He is so disturbed in his life that can not eat properly but to my wonder same person writes in groups imitating scholars, how come people do such things.

Another Guy Srinadh has also become a Net Scholar, I also know him personally, I m surprised how it's easy befooling people in internet world.

Pls read this man Jayaraman, he is saying something like a black magic suggested by Vighnesh has helped him, You never know who is Vighnesh and Who is Jayaraman ??

Lalit.

Astro-Health- Remedies@ . co.in, "prasad" <prasadjayaraman2001 wrote:>> Dear All,> > I am Prasad, and hail from Chennai. I had been jobless for the past six months. I got to know of this group by searching the section, to find remedies astrologically for my predicament. I had posted my details on this group and was pleasantly surprised to receive a mail from Mr. K.V. Vighnesh, the moderator of this group. He analysed my horoscope and gave me predictions that i would soon land a job and also gave me mantras which would ease my current financial strain. To my pleasant surprise, I found that I could settle my loans one by one, with money coming in from unexpected quarters. He called me and my family home and again counselled

my wife that this is a temporary phenomenon and that it would get sorted out soon and all this without taking a single pie from me. Last Saturday, he came on chat and asked me and my family to be present at their home to be a part of the pooja he was specially conducting for me on the occassion of Kala Bhairavashtami. He also asked me to Visit a local temple and light a lamp with 28 black peppers on Monday. I did that and while I came out of the temple, I found a black dog roaming nearby, I instantly bought a packet of biscuits and fed the dog. within minutes, I received two calls from prospective employers asking me to attend interviews. Also i got a call from a bank asing me to settle their outstanding for a quarter of what i owed them. In the evening i went with my family fo the pooja with only flowers to offer. The pooja was performed in an elaborate fashion. After the pooja, I was given prasadam and flowers. Mr. Vighnesh assured me that

i would get a job within three days. And Lo and behold, I have received a job offer on wednesday. It is difficult to find very honest, polite and non-materialistic people like Shri Vighneshji in today's materialistic world. He has been an enormous source of Moral an Spiritual support to me and my family during my times of need. I have experienced intense positive vibrations on visiting his home and his pooja and would like to be a part of his spiritual endeavours at least once a month. Please bear with me for such a long e-mail as I thought that this is one method i could use to pay my humble respects to such a great person.> > regards> > Prasad>

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 wrote:>> Dear Shri Vattem Krishnanji,> > I am pleased to inform you that as of yesterday I have landed a job with a chocolate company. I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for having taken time off from your busy schedule and giving me predictions which were of immense relief in the time of my need.> > regrds> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 8/7/09, prasad jayaraman prasadjayaraman2001 wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman prasadjayaraman2001 Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Kind Attn: Vattem Krishnanji> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 8 July, 2009, 7:20 AM> > > > > > > > > > > >

> Dear Shri Vattem Krishnanji,> > Thank you for your kind advice. I shall follow your advice to the letter.> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 8/7/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Kind Attn: Vattem Krishnanji> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 8 July, 2009, 7:15 AM> > > > > > > > > > The guy is interviewer and for him it looks he is benevolent.Allow him to make all talk and convey that you ready for what ever is in his mind.you can think when offer is given in writing as you will have better idea of set up by then.> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 7/7/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>

wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Kind Attn: Vattem Krishnanji> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 9:31 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Shri Vattem Krishnanji,> > This position is that of a Branch Sales Manager. I did not understand "Mars in 7th in navamsa in exalatation suggests caution in approach with this chief operation officer may be bit impulsive". Will I be impulsive or will he be impulsive? Should I reveal to him that currently I am unemployed?> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 8/7/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Kind Attn: Vattem

Krishnanji> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 8 July, 2009, 6:42 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Mr Jayaram,> Any chance that u r made as unit incharge?Did they discuss?If that be the case you have no change of place?Venus posited in 9th in uccha and lagna vrgottama with moon as varogottama in 6th as lagna lord are all positive.Iam only worried that the kind of job profile proposed due to saturn's aspect on moon in 6th.> Mars in 7th in navamsa in exalatation suggests caution in approach with this chief operation officer may be bit impulsive.> wish all best> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 7/7/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Kind Attn: Vattem

Krishnanji> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 8:44 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji> > You were absolutely right in predicting that the results of the interview i had attended would be delayed. Though I had attended the interview three weeks back, only yesterday I received a call from the company to tell me to come and meet the Chief Operating Officer on thursday, 9th July 2009 at 11.30 am.. I think this is the final interview, and if I succeed with the meeting with the COO, I will be offered this job. I would request you to let me know if any change of place is indicated in my chart.> > regards> > Prasad> --- On Fri, 26/6/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman

<prasadjayaraman2001 @..com>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "vattem krishnan" bursar_99 >> Friday, 26 June, 2009, 7:53 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji> I am still awaiting the result from the Indian Company for which you were kind enough to do a prashna casting for me. Subsequently, I had attended an interview with a pharma company for a position in Cambodia. I have yesterday received a letter of offer from this company. However, the salary offered is very low (almost the same salary which I was receiving till now). The contract is for a period of two years. I would be grateful to you if you could let me know if I should take up this opportunity or if the earlier company (for which you had casted the Prashna) will employ

me in India with a higher salary.> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 17/6/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 (AT) (DOT) .com> wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 9:25 AM> > > > > > > > > > Let's go step by step as the gochara also changes position of the planets.In timing of events,we need to assess planets positions as per janma and what exists as of the event.if both go in hand we expect events to meet our ecpectations. other wise things like jupiter turning out to be retrograde from atichara ,Mars and venus coexistence in fiery sign are all amtters need detailed assessment for the events follow.what evr may be,v keep doing what is need and be

opstimic of future.what saves for the day is our strong wish and desire that promotes our confidence together faith in healing processes.> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 6/16/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 10:06 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji,> > Just a query. Does it mean that even in this job I will not be stable and more changes are predicted? I would beseech you to clarify me on this> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 17/6/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com> wrote:> > > prasad

jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 7:20 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji,> > Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I am doing the remedies suggested by you...> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 17/6/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 7:17 AM> > > > > > > > > > Mr Jayaraman,> The time of interview is in favour of you for your

future jupiter aspecting sun in 10th.Jupiter in 6th in own nakshtra also 12th from moon is with exalted saturn in the 10th.This helps to indicate your slection finally.yet moon in 8th in navamasa in 8th,mars in 9th with ketu and mercury with rahu in 3rd suggests for proper assessment as your stability in a position deserves importance.Remeber remedies continunance shall certainly boost your confidence and heals stress to have better strategy and approch in life evnts> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 6/16/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 4:22 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji,> > I

have just attended the interview. I was asked to be present by 12 o clock and I was there by about 12.05. I was called for the interview by 12.15 and the duration of the interview was for half an hour. The interview was very pleasant and cordial. The sales director expressed a desire a person like me to be on their team. He also told me that I would have to be present at Bangalore for another discussion. I hope things work out to my favour.> > Thanking you> > Yours sincerely> > Prasad> > --- On Sun, 14/6/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Sunday, 14 June, 2009, 1:06 PM> > > > > > > > >

> we understand always that some kind of bugs kept reserved to astrologers. So the prashan is based on the time you wanted to know b4 hand the trend of your prforamce and likely to come.This prashna has no relation with actual date.After completion please let us the time at which you were caled for discussion and the time you spent with selection committee> vrkrishnan> > --- On Sat, 6/13/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Saturday, June 13, 2009, 10:40 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji,> I thank you for your guidance. However, I have made a typographical error. The interview date is 16th June

and not 16th July as mentioned in my earlier mail.Sincerely awaiting your guidance.> > Prasad> > --- On Sun, 14/6/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Sunday, 14 June, 2009, 6:50 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear jayram.> Dual sign raising with mercury as lord in ascendant is in 12th with sun and jupiter giving hope for better luck on ascendant is good indication as moon too joined in 9th .venus in 11th with mars in own sign.be bold and and the raj yoga should help you to be favourable.Possibly selection/result may take time to announce result.Do not worry and go ahead.Pray to Almighty> wish all the best>

vrkrishnan> > --- On Sat, 6/13/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Saturday, June 13, 2009, 8:27 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> > At last I have got one interview call from a company and is scheduled to be conducted on 16th July 2009. I would be grateful if you could tell me if i will get this job as I am now very tensed about being without a job.> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 13/5/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com>> Subject:

Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 11:38 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Krishnanji,> > Thanks a lot. Shall browse through the net and get it. Thanks once again.> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 13/5/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 11:32 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Jay,> Aditya Kavacham is different and is available along with Nagraha Stotras as Aditya hridayam.aditya stotram and as Aditya Kavacham

please> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 5/12/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 9:54 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji,> > I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your very kind reply. I see some light at the end of the tunnel, when you predicted that towards end of May and before June I would receive elderly help to solve my problems... Is aditya kavacham the same as Aditya Hrudayam? I have been reciting Aditya Hrudayam for the past so many years. I would be grateful for your clarification. Thanking you once again for lending a shoulder to lean on.>

> regards> > Prasad Jayaraman> > > > --- On Tue, 12/5/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 4:56 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Mr Jaya raman,> You have put your questions earlier too and lot of responses too have been recieved by you.Yet your problem is such that will not get resolved immediately. . .> As seen from Prashan,Sun as atmakarak will stand by you and find ways resolve your problems.he is in exaltation in prashna chart.From moon is in 5th> Kona and have no malefic aspects.In navamsa of janma chakra sun in 11th is aspected by jupiter and your venus lord of navamsa lagna

is also well placed though with ketu in 10th.So it is qusestion of time and you will be able to overcome financial crisis.By the end of may and before july you will get elederly help and support to tide over problems.Some employbility will be there around oct 2009.> need to pray Sun every day and recite aditya kavacham.Moon with rahu aspected by mars retrograde misleads and all your apporaches backfire,Pancham lord jupiter in 12th in a watery sign islorded by moon.So some confusion /clouds over your position now.> vrkrishnan> --- On Tue, 5/12/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s..com> Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 4:29 AM> > > > > > Dear Learned Gurujis,>

> I am Prasad From Chennai. I have recently lost my job which I held only for six months. Now I am on my notice period, which means I get paid till 31st May 2009.. However, my Bank Balance is zero and I am also burdened with a lot of loans. I am on the verge of selling my flat to settle these loans. Please do let me know as to when my position will improve and when I will get a job to support my loving family.> > My Birth details are as follows:> > Name: J. Prasad> Date of Birth: 12th April 1967> Place of Birth: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)> Time of Birth: 14.45 p.m.> > regards> > Prasad> > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/ ?fr=om_email_ firefox> > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

> > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin. > > > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now! > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here! > > > > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now! > > > > > ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET > > > > ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on

Local > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Shri lalit Ji,

Honesty and integrity are questionable lements.His compassion to a particular individual ina camaflouging way questions his intention to malign others.

Also mentioning that a persons known through phone contact could have been more appropriate to have expressed his gratitude directly and in phone instead of having a header to say something and writing something.Justifying his intention isiteslf attempt made out to confuse for his questionable fair attitude.

Astrology has been made a use and throw approach.Internet in maintaining obscurity as well as anonimity for people to feel secure and write anything in platforma meant for the general usage and public.Also establish contacts for their own personal benifits.Even considering his intention fair,the header under which he expressed is to malign others of the group.When the approach the group,they are not quiet and contended with the replies given by us and look forward for more and more opinions.Persistently keep asking the same question and insisting for remedies .

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Fri, 11/20/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 wrote:

prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Kind Attn: Vattem Krishnanji - All Greed For Luck and PublicityVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Friday, November 20, 2009, 7:02 PM

Dear Lalitji,I am human and i am genuine and my problems are genuine. I am suffering financially and was without a job for almost 6 months. In search of astrological solutions to my problems, I became a member of many astrological groups and sought the help of many astrologers. It is my duty to thank all the astrologers, who have utilized their precious time in analyzing my charts and making predictions and also suggesting remedies. I have known vighneshji for about six months now. he answered my questions in his group. Also he stays very near to my house. Hence the geographical proximity. And when what he said happened, i thought it my duty to mention the sequence of events that took place. There is no malice in my heart. Which is why i am trying to vindicate my stance openly.regardsPrasad--- On Sat, 21/11/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com> wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Kind Attn: Vattem Krishnanji - All Greed For Luck and PublicityVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comSaturday, 21 November, 2009, 12:22 AM

Dear V Krishnen Sir,

Lalit.

Astro-Health- Remedies@ . co.in, "prasad" <prasadjayaraman2001 wrote:>> Dear All,> > I am Prasad, and hail from Chennai. I had been jobless for the past six months. I got to know of this group by searching the section, to find remedies astrologically for my predicament. I had posted my details on this group and was pleasantly surprised to receive a mail from Mr. K.V. Vighnesh, the moderator of this group. He analysed my horoscope and gave me predictions that i would soon land a job and also gave me mantras which would ease my current financial strain. To my pleasant surprise, I found that I could settle my loans one by one, with money coming in from unexpected quarters. He called me and my family home and again counselled my wife that this is a temporary phenomenon and that it would get sorted out soon and all this without taking a single pie from me.

Last Saturday, he came on chat and asked me and my family to be present at their home to be a part of the pooja he was specially conducting for me on the occassion of Kala Bhairavashtami. He also asked me to Visit a local temple and light a lamp with 28 black peppers on Monday. I did that and while I came out of the temple, I found a black dog roaming nearby, I instantly bought a packet of biscuits and fed the dog. within minutes, I received two calls from prospective employers asking me to attend interviews. Also i got a call from a bank asing me to settle their outstanding for a quarter of what i owed them. In the evening i went with my family fo the pooja with only flowers to offer. The pooja was performed in an elaborate fashion. After the pooja, I was given prasadam and flowers. Mr. Vighnesh assured me that i would get a job within three days. And Lo and behold, I have received a job offer on wednesday. It is difficult to find

very honest, polite and non-materialistic people like Shri Vighneshji in today's materialistic world. He has been an enormous source of Moral an Spiritual support to me and my family during my times of need. I have experienced intense positive vibrations on visiting his home and his pooja and would like to be a part of his spiritual endeavours at least once a month. Please bear with me for such a long e-mail as I thought that this is one method i could use to pay my humble respects to such a great person.> > regards> > Prasad>

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 wrote:>> Dear Shri Vattem Krishnanji,> > I am pleased to inform you that as of yesterday I have landed a job with a chocolate company. I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for having taken time off from your busy schedule and giving me predictions which were of immense relief in the time of my need.> > regrds> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 8/7/09, prasad jayaraman prasadjayaraman2001 wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman prasadjayaraman2001 Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Kind Attn: Vattem Krishnanji> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 8 July, 2009, 7:20 AM> > > > > > > > > > >

> > Dear Shri Vattem Krishnanji,> > Thank you for your kind advice. I shall follow your advice to the letter.> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 8/7/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Kind Attn: Vattem Krishnanji> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 8 July, 2009, 7:15 AM> > > > > > > > > > The guy is interviewer and for him it looks he is benevolent.Allow him to make all talk and convey that you ready for what ever is in his mind.you can think when offer is given in writing as you will have better idea of set up by then.> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 7/7/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>

wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Kind Attn: Vattem Krishnanji> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 9:31 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Shri Vattem Krishnanji,> > This position is that of a Branch Sales Manager. I did not understand "Mars in 7th in navamsa in exalatation suggests caution in approach with this chief operation officer may be bit impulsive". Will I be impulsive or will he be impulsive? Should I reveal to him that currently I am unemployed?> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 8/7/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Kind Attn: Vattem

Krishnanji> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 8 July, 2009, 6:42 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Mr Jayaram,> Any chance that u r made as unit incharge?Did they discuss?If that be the case you have no change of place?Venus posited in 9th in uccha and lagna vrgottama with moon as varogottama in 6th as lagna lord are all positive.Iam only worried that the kind of job profile proposed due to saturn's aspect on moon in 6th.> Mars in 7th in navamsa in exalatation suggests caution in approach with this chief operation officer may be bit impulsive.> wish all best> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 7/7/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Kind Attn: Vattem

Krishnanji> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 8:44 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji> > You were absolutely right in predicting that the results of the interview i had attended would be delayed. Though I had attended the interview three weeks back, only yesterday I received a call from the company to tell me to come and meet the Chief Operating Officer on thursday, 9th July 2009 at 11.30 am.. I think this is the final interview, and if I succeed with the meeting with the COO, I will be offered this job. I would request you to let me know if any change of place is indicated in my chart.> > regards> > Prasad> --- On Fri, 26/6/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman

<prasadjayaraman2001 @..com>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "vattem krishnan" bursar_99 >> Friday, 26 June, 2009, 7:53 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji> I am still awaiting the result from the Indian Company for which you were kind enough to do a prashna casting for me. Subsequently, I had attended an interview with a pharma company for a position in Cambodia. I have yesterday received a letter of offer from this company. However, the salary offered is very low (almost the same salary which I was receiving till now). The contract is for a period of two years. I would be grateful to you if you could let me know if I should take up this opportunity or if the earlier company (for which you had casted the Prashna) will employ

me in India with a higher salary.> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 17/6/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 (AT) (DOT) .com> wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 9:25 AM> > > > > > > > > > Let's go step by step as the gochara also changes position of the planets.In timing of events,we need to assess planets positions as per janma and what exists as of the event.if both go in hand we expect events to meet our ecpectations. other wise things like jupiter turning out to be retrograde from atichara ,Mars and venus coexistence in fiery sign are all amtters need detailed assessment for the events follow.what evr may be,v keep doing what is need and be

opstimic of future.what saves for the day is our strong wish and desire that promotes our confidence together faith in healing processes.> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 6/16/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 10:06 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji,> > Just a query. Does it mean that even in this job I will not be stable and more changes are predicted? I would beseech you to clarify me on this> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 17/6/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com> wrote:> > > prasad

jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 7:20 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji,> > Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I am doing the remedies suggested by you...> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 17/6/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 7:17 AM> > > > > > > > > > Mr Jayaraman,> The time of interview is in favour of you for your

future jupiter aspecting sun in 10th.Jupiter in 6th in own nakshtra also 12th from moon is with exalted saturn in the 10th.This helps to indicate your slection finally.yet moon in 8th in navamasa in 8th,mars in 9th with ketu and mercury with rahu in 3rd suggests for proper assessment as your stability in a position deserves importance.Remeber remedies continunance shall certainly boost your confidence and heals stress to have better strategy and approch in life evnts> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 6/16/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 4:22 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji,> > I

have just attended the interview. I was asked to be present by 12 o clock and I was there by about 12.05. I was called for the interview by 12.15 and the duration of the interview was for half an hour. The interview was very pleasant and cordial. The sales director expressed a desire a person like me to be on their team. He also told me that I would have to be present at Bangalore for another discussion. I hope things work out to my favour.> > Thanking you> > Yours sincerely> > Prasad> > --- On Sun, 14/6/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Sunday, 14 June, 2009, 1:06 PM> > > > > > > > >

> we understand always that some kind of bugs kept reserved to astrologers. So the prashan is based on the time you wanted to know b4 hand the trend of your prforamce and likely to come.This prashna has no relation with actual date.After completion please let us the time at which you were caled for discussion and the time you spent with selection committee> vrkrishnan> > --- On Sat, 6/13/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Saturday, June 13, 2009, 10:40 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji,> I thank you for your guidance. However, I have made a typographical error. The interview date is 16th June

and not 16th July as mentioned in my earlier mail.Sincerely awaiting your guidance.> > Prasad> > --- On Sun, 14/6/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Sunday, 14 June, 2009, 6:50 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear jayram.> Dual sign raising with mercury as lord in ascendant is in 12th with sun and jupiter giving hope for better luck on ascendant is good indication as moon too joined in 9th .venus in 11th with mars in own sign.be bold and and the raj yoga should help you to be favourable.Possibly selection/result may take time to announce result.Do not worry and go ahead.Pray to Almighty> wish all the best>

vrkrishnan> > --- On Sat, 6/13/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Saturday, June 13, 2009, 8:27 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> > At last I have got one interview call from a company and is scheduled to be conducted on 16th July 2009. I would be grateful if you could tell me if i will get this job as I am now very tensed about being without a job.> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 13/5/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com> wrote:> > > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @..com>> Subject:

Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 11:38 AM> > > > > > > > > Dear Krishnanji,> > Thanks a lot. Shall browse through the net and get it. Thanks once again.> > regards> > Prasad> > --- On Wed, 13/5/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 11:32 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Jay,> Aditya Kavacham is different and is available along with Nagraha Stotras as Aditya hridayam.aditya stotram and as Aditya Kavacham

please> vrkrishnan> > --- On Tue, 5/12/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 9:54 PM> > > > > > > > > Dear Vattem Krishnanji,> > I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your very kind reply. I see some light at the end of the tunnel, when you predicted that towards end of May and before June I would receive elderly help to solve my problems... Is aditya kavacham the same as Aditya Hrudayam? I have been reciting Aditya Hrudayam for the past so many years. I would be grateful for your clarification. Thanking you once again for lending a shoulder to lean on.>

> regards> > Prasad Jayaraman> > > > --- On Tue, 12/5/09, vattem krishnan bursar_99 > wrote:> > > vattem krishnan bursar_99 >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, 12 May, 2009, 4:56 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Mr Jaya raman,> You have put your questions earlier too and lot of responses too have been recieved by you.Yet your problem is such that will not get resolved immediately. . .> As seen from Prashan,Sun as atmakarak will stand by you and find ways resolve your problems.he is in exaltation in prashna chart.From moon is in 5th> Kona and have no malefic aspects.In navamsa of janma chakra sun in 11th is aspected by jupiter and your venus lord of navamsa lagna

is also well placed though with ketu in 10th.So it is qusestion of time and you will be able to overcome financial crisis.By the end of may and before july you will get elederly help and support to tide over problems.Some employbility will be there around oct 2009.> need to pray Sun every day and recite aditya kavacham.Moon with rahu aspected by mars retrograde misleads and all your apporaches backfire,Pancham lord jupiter in 12th in a watery sign islorded by moon.So some confusion /clouds over your position now.> vrkrishnan> --- On Tue, 5/12/09, prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @> wrote:> > prasad jayaraman <prasadjayaraman2001 @>> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] please help me> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s..com> Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 4:29 AM> > > > > > Dear Learned Gurujis,>

> I am Prasad From Chennai. I have recently lost my job which I held only for six months. Now I am on my notice period, which means I get paid till 31st May 2009.. However, my Bank Balance is zero and I am also burdened with a lot of loans. I am on the verge of selling my flat to settle these loans. Please do let me know as to when my position will improve and when I will get a job to support my loving family.> > My Birth details are as follows:> > Name: J. Prasad> Date of Birth: 12th April 1967> Place of Birth: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)> Time of Birth: 14.45 p.m.> > regards> > Prasad> > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/ ?fr=om_email_ firefox> > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

> > > > > Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin. > > > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now! > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here! > > > > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now! > > > > > ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET > > > > ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on

Local > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.