IndiaDivine.org

when will good time start/bad time over and when is my golden period

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

When will good time start(bad time and troubles over) and when will my golden period be?

I have been facing bad time one after the other and wonder when will things change for the good?I hoping to continue my studies to Master's or equivalent after my degree but unable to do so due to financial constrains.I have been looking for a job but have been successful so far.

Please do kindly advice.My dob is 30 June 1984,time is 7.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,malaysia.

looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.Regards,

Vino

Dear Vino,

At least two times I saw your horoscope, Apart from problem in studies, there

shlould not be big problems in life.

Is there a gap in studies, subject change ?

regards,

Lalit

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Ron Sam <saraswathydurga

wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

> When will good time start(bad time and troubles over) and when will my golden

period be?

> I have been facing bad time one after the other and wonder when will things

change for the good?I hoping to continue my studies to Master's or equivalent

after my degree but unable to do so due to financial constrains.I have been

looking for a job but have been successful so far.

> Please do kindly advice.My dob is 30 June 1984,time is 7.10 am and place is

Ipoh,Perak,malaysia.

> looking forward to your reply.

> Thank you.Regards,

> Vino

>

Dear Latit,

I have stpped my studies after degree due to finance shortage.I have been looking to get a job to support myself through master's but have been unsuccessful so far.Is there a possibility in me doing higher studies in future?

thanks.

Regards,

Vino--- On Sat, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time over and when is my golden periodVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Saturday, December 5, 2009, 3:08 AM

Dear Vino,At least two times I saw your horoscope, Apart from problem in studies, there shlould not be big problems in life.Is there a gap in studies, subject change ?regards,LalitVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> When will good time start(bad time and troubles over) and when will my golden period be?> I have been facing bad time one after the other and wonder when will things change for the good?I hoping to continue my studies to Master's or equivalent after my degree but unable to do so due to financial constrains.I have been looking for a job but have been successful so far.> Please do kindly advice. My dob is 30

June 1984,time is 7.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,malaysia .> looking forward to your reply.> Thank you.Regards,> Vino>

Dear Vino,

I checked your horoscope again, Time for building your future has started from

may 09, from this week onwards, Juru the Antar Dasha Nath in gochara (Sky) is

turning in your favour, Guru's favor co-incinding with it's antar dasha is going

to uplift your life sytematically.

Always, Guru wants things in order, as per system, follow the system and be

honest as much as you be.

Your father will help you now, but there is a point of concern also, As Rahu is

turning 7'th from your lagna as wll as moon in gochara (sky), be practical

towards friends, no business based on trust.

Mother will have some pain in body, be sweet to her.

From Father's side, you will get financial help and will clear your examination,

Apart from finance/commerce what else you do study ?

Take Care,

Lalit Mishra.

wrote:

>

> Dear Latit,

> I have stpped my studies after degree due to finance shortage.I have been

looking to get a job to support myself through master's but have been

unsuccessful so far.Is there a possibility in me doing higher studies in future?

> thanks.

> Regards,

> Vino

>

> --- On Sat, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

>

>

> litsol <mishra.lalit

> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time

over and when is my golden period

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> Saturday, December 5, 2009, 3:08 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Vino,

>

> At least two times I saw your horoscope, Apart from problem in studies, there

shlould not be big problems in life.

>

> Is there a gap in studies, subject change ?

>

> regards,

> Lalit

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam <saraswathydurga@

....> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> > When will good time start(bad time and troubles over) and when will my

golden period be?

> > I have been facing bad time one after the other and wonder when will things

change for the good?I hoping to continue my studies to Master's or equivalent

after my degree but unable to do so due to financial constrains.I have been

looking for a job but have been successful so far.

> > Please do kindly advice. My dob is 30 June 1984,time is 7.10 am and place

is Ipoh,Perak,malaysia .

> > looking forward to your reply.

> > Thank you.Regards,

> > Vino

> >

>

Dear Latit,

Thanks for your mail.I am doing an accounting course,I have completed my degree and hope to continue to do Master's.I have no contact with my father since I was seven.I heard he has remarried and his wife his trying get all of his property and leave nothing for me.Will I be able to get his property/financial help from him and if yes how much ie a little or a lot?I hope he will transfer it in my name now rather than leave in his will as I will not know what will happen in the future?

Will I be also able to get a job soon?--- On Mon, 12/7/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time over and when is my golden periodVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Monday, December 7, 2009, 11:13 AM

Dear Vino,I checked your horoscope again, Time for building your future has started from may 09, from this week onwards, Juru the Antar Dasha Nath in gochara (Sky) is turning in your favour, Guru's favor co-incinding with it's antar dasha is going to uplift your life sytematically.Always, Guru wants things in order, as per system, follow the system and be honest as much as you be.Your father will help you now, but there is a point of concern also, As Rahu is turning 7'th from your lagna as wll as moon in gochara (sky), be practical towards friends, no business based on trust.Mother will have some pain in body, be sweet to her.From Father's side, you will get financial help and will clear your examination, Apart from finance/commerce what else you do study ?Take Care,Lalit Mishra.Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Latit,> I have stpped my studies after degree due to finance shortage.I have been looking to get a job to support myself through master's but have been unsuccessful so far.Is there a possibility in me doing higher studies in future?> thanks.> Regards,> Vino> > --- On Sat, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:> > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time over and when is my golden period> Vedic Astrologyandhe

aling@ s.com> Saturday, December 5, 2009, 3:08 AM> > > Â > > > > Dear Vino,> > At least two times I saw your horoscope, Apart from problem in studies, there shlould not be big problems in life.> > Is there a gap in studies, subject change ?> > regards,> Lalit> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > When will good time start(bad time and troubles over) and when will my golden period be?> > I have been facing bad time one after the other and wonder when will things change for the good?I hoping to continue my studies to Master's or equivalent after my degree but unable to do so due to financial constrains.I have been looking for a job but have been successful so far.> > Please do

kindly advice. My dob is 30 June 1984,time is 7.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,malaysia .> > looking forward to your reply.> > Thank you.Regards,> > Vino> >>

Dear Vino,

Your luck is knocking at your's door, approach your father in a good day

of Feb 2010, he will start thinking in your's favor, by mid feb, he will

make up his mind for doing something for you.

Your's lagna lord represents you, your's 10'th lord represent father,

2nd lord represents inheritable family property and 4'th lord which is

also lagna lord are aspected by your's 11'th lord, a great occasion to

contact your's father but that should be with true respect that a son

should have towards his father, if you have this true internal respect,

your are going to everything that a father gives to his son.

What your father has done to your mother, God will give it's punishment

to him but never forget that he is your father and this is a truth of

your's and his life.

Be a good caring son of your's mother as well as a good obedient son to

your father, You have a very good chart, you are somebody who can be in

touch with me for some time ahead.

In order to satisfy your's chart, you should do some technical work

related to electricity as a hobby and help people with that, real state

(land) related work as a service can also help you growing high in life,

but, ensure that this is helpful to study, should not become an

obstacle.

Best Wishesh !!

Lalit Mishra.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Ron Sam

<saraswathydurga wrote:

>

> Dear Latit,

> Thanks for your mail.I am doing an accounting course,I have completed

my degree and hope to continue to do Master's.I have no contact with my

father since I was seven.I heard he has remarried and his wife his

trying get all of his property and leave nothing for me.Will I be able

to get his property/financial help from him and if yes how much ie a

little or a lot?I hope he will transfer it in my name now rather than

leave in his will as I will not know what will happen in the future?

> Will I be also able to get a job soon?

>

> --- On Mon, 12/7/09, litsol mishra.lalit wrote:

>

>

> litsol mishra.lalit

> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: when will good time start/bad

time over and when is my golden period

> Monday, December 7, 2009, 11:13 AM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

> Dear Vino,

>

> I checked your horoscope again, Time for building your future has

started from may 09, from this week onwards, Juru the Antar Dasha Nath

in gochara (Sky) is turning in your favour, Guru's favor co-incinding

with it's antar dasha is going to uplift your life sytematically.

>

> Always, Guru wants things in order, as per system, follow the system

and be honest as much as you be.

>

> Your father will help you now, but there is a point of concern also,

As Rahu is turning 7'th from your lagna as wll as moon in gochara (sky),

be practical towards friends, no business based on trust.

>

> Mother will have some pain in body, be sweet to her.

>

> From Father's side, you will get financial help and will clear your

examination, Apart from finance/commerce what else you do study ?

>

> Take Care,

> Lalit Mishra.

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

<saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Latit,

> > I have stpped my studies after degree due to finance shortage.I have

been looking to get a job to support myself through master's but have

been unsuccessful so far.Is there a possibility in me doing higher

studies in future?

> > thanks.

> > Regards,

> > Vino

> >

> > --- On Sat, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>

> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time

start/bad time over and when is my golden period

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > Saturday, December 5, 2009, 3:08 AM

> >

> >

> > ÂÂ

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Vino,

> >

> > At least two times I saw your horoscope, Apart from problem in

studies, there shlould not be big problems in life.

> >

> > Is there a gap in studies, subject change ?

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

> > >

> > > Dear Sir,

> > > When will good time start(bad time and troubles over) and when

will my golden period be?

> > > I have been facing bad time one after the other and wonder when

will things change for the good?I hoping to continue my studies to

Master's or equivalent after my degree but unable to do so due to

financial constrains.I have been looking for a job but have been

successful so far.

> > > Please do kindly advice. My dob is 30 June 1984,time is

7.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,malaysia .

> > > looking forward to your reply.

> > > Thank you.Regards,

> > > Vino

> > >

> >

>

Dear Latit,

Thanks for your reply.I do hope that he will do something good and the needy for me.By the way I read an article regarding Raj Yoga(Raja Yoga) and keen to know whether I also have this yoga in my charts.Could you please kindly check and let me know about this yoga and if yes what are it effects and impacts on me?

Thanks.

Regards,

Vino--- On Wed, 12/9/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time over and when is my golden periodVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 7:51 AM

Dear Vino,Your luck is knocking at your's door, approach your father in a good dayof Feb 2010, he will start thinking in your's favor, by mid feb, he willmake up his mind for doing something for you.Your's lagna lord represents you, your's 10'th lord represent father,2nd lord represents inheritable family property and 4'th lord which isalso lagna lord are aspected by your's 11'th lord, a great occasion tocontact your's father but that should be with true respect that a sonshould have towards his father, if you have this true internal respect,your are going to everything that a father gives to his son.What your father has done to your mother, God will give it's punishmentto him but never forget that he is your father and this is a truth ofyour's and his life.Be a good caring son of your's mother as well as a good obedient son toyour father, You have a very good chart, you are

somebody who can be intouch with me for some time ahead.In order to satisfy your's chart, you should do some technical workrelated to electricity as a hobby and help people with that, real state(land) related work as a service can also help you growing high in life,but, ensure that this is helpful to study, should not become anobstacle.Best Wishesh !!Lalit Mishra.Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam<saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Latit,> Thanks for your mail.I am doing an accounting course,I have completedmy degree and hope to continue to do Master's.I have no contact with myfather since I was seven.I heard he has remarried and his wife histrying

get all of his property and leave nothing for me.Will I be ableto get his property/financial help from him and if yes how much ie alittle or a lot?I hope he will transfer it in my name now rather thanleave in his will as I will not know what will happen in the future?> Will I be also able to get a job soon?>> --- On Mon, 12/7/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:>>> litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time start/badtime over and when is my golden period> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Monday, December 7, 2009, 11:13 AM>>> Â>>>> Dear Vino,>> I checked

your horoscope again, Time for building your future hasstarted from may 09, from this week onwards, Juru the Antar Dasha Nathin gochara (Sky) is turning in your favour, Guru's favor co-incindingwith it's antar dasha is going to uplift your life sytematically.>> Always, Guru wants things in order, as per system, follow the systemand be honest as much as you be.>> Your father will help you now, but there is a point of concern also,As Rahu is turning 7'th from your lagna as wll as moon in gochara (sky),be practical towards friends, no business based on trust.>> Mother will have some pain in body, be sweet to her.>> From Father's side, you will get financial help and will clear yourexamination, Apart from finance/commerce what else you do study ?>> Take Care,> Lalit Mishra.>> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron

Sam<saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Latit,> > I have stpped my studies after degree due to finance shortage.I havebeen looking to get a job to support myself through master's but havebeen unsuccessful so far.Is there a possibility in me doing higherstudies in future?> > thanks.> > Regards,> > Vino> >> > --- On Sat, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:> >> >> > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good timestart/bad time over and when is my golden period> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > Saturday, December 5, 2009, 3:08 AM> >> >> > ÂÂ> >> >> >> > Dear Vino,> >> > At least two times I saw your

horoscope, Apart from problem instudies, there shlould not be big problems in life.> >> > Is there a gap in studies, subject change ?> >> > regards,> > Lalit> >> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam<saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sir,> > > When will good time start(bad time and troubles over) and whenwill my golden period be?> > > I have been facing bad time one after the other and wonder whenwill things change for the good?I hoping to continue my studies toMaster's or equivalent after my degree but unable to do so due tofinancial constrains.I have been looking for a job but have beensuccessful so far.> > > Please do kindly advice. My dob is 30 June 1984,time is7.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,malaysia .> > > looking forward to

your reply.> > > Thank you.Regards,> > > Vino> > >> >>

Dear Latit,

Did you receive my previous mail?I do hope that he will help me financially and do what is right and needy for me.I read an article regarding Raj Yoga(Raja Yoga) and would like to know whether the yoga is present in my chart.If it is what is the significant of this yoga and its effects/impact on me?

Thank you.

Looking forward in hearing from you.

Thank you.

Regards,

Vino--- On Wed, 12/9/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time over and when is my golden periodVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 7:51 AM

Dear Vino,Your luck is knocking at your's door, approach your father in a good dayof Feb 2010, he will start thinking in your's favor, by mid feb, he willmake up his mind for doing something for you.Your's lagna lord represents you, your's 10'th lord represent father,2nd lord represents inheritable family property and 4'th lord which isalso lagna lord are aspected by your's 11'th lord, a great occasion tocontact your's father but that should be with true respect that a sonshould have towards his father, if you have this true internal respect,your are going to everything that a father gives to his son.What your father has done to your mother, God will give it's punishmentto him but never forget that he is your father and this is a truth ofyour's and his life.Be a good caring son of your's mother as well as a good obedient son toyour father, You have a very good chart, you are

somebody who can be intouch with me for some time ahead.In order to satisfy your's chart, you should do some technical workrelated to electricity as a hobby and help people with that, real state(land) related work as a service can also help you growing high in life,but, ensure that this is helpful to study, should not become anobstacle.Best Wishesh !!Lalit Mishra.Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam<saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Latit,> Thanks for your mail.I am doing an accounting course,I have completedmy degree and hope to continue to do Master's.I have no contact with myfather since I was seven.I heard he has remarried and his wife histrying

get all of his property and leave nothing for me.Will I be ableto get his property/financial help from him and if yes how much ie alittle or a lot?I hope he will transfer it in my name now rather thanleave in his will as I will not know what will happen in the future?> Will I be also able to get a job soon?>> --- On Mon, 12/7/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:>>> litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time start/badtime over and when is my golden period> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Monday, December 7, 2009, 11:13 AM>>> Â>>>> Dear Vino,>> I checked

your horoscope again, Time for building your future hasstarted from may 09, from this week onwards, Juru the Antar Dasha Nathin gochara (Sky) is turning in your favour, Guru's favor co-incindingwith it's antar dasha is going to uplift your life sytematically.>> Always, Guru wants things in order, as per system, follow the systemand be honest as much as you be.>> Your father will help you now, but there is a point of concern also,As Rahu is turning 7'th from your lagna as wll as moon in gochara (sky),be practical towards friends, no business based on trust.>> Mother will have some pain in body, be sweet to her.>> From Father's side, you will get financial help and will clear yourexamination, Apart from finance/commerce what else you do study ?>> Take Care,> Lalit Mishra.>> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron

Sam<saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Latit,> > I have stpped my studies after degree due to finance shortage.I havebeen looking to get a job to support myself through master's but havebeen unsuccessful so far.Is there a possibility in me doing higherstudies in future?> > thanks.> > Regards,> > Vino> >> > --- On Sat, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:> >> >> > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good timestart/bad time over and when is my golden period> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > Saturday, December 5, 2009, 3:08 AM> >> >> > ÂÂ> >> >> >> > Dear Vino,> >> > At least two times I saw your

horoscope, Apart from problem instudies, there shlould not be big problems in life.> >> > Is there a gap in studies, subject change ?> >> > regards,> > Lalit> >> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam<saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sir,> > > When will good time start(bad time and troubles over) and whenwill my golden period be?> > > I have been facing bad time one after the other and wonder whenwill things change for the good?I hoping to continue my studies toMaster's or equivalent after my degree but unable to do so due tofinancial constrains.I have been looking for a job but have beensuccessful so far.> > > Please do kindly advice. My dob is 30 June 1984,time is7.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,malaysia .> > > looking forward to

your reply.> > > Thank you.Regards,> > > Vino> > >> >>

Dear Vino,

In you chart, there are good yogas, good karma yogas, these yogas

prosper with work -

1. Hansh Yoga : created by Jup, it's 10'th lord placed in 7'th house in

it's mool trikona sign (dhanur), It will always give you power of

judgement and manager of high calibre, high profile friends etc.

2. Bhadra Yoga : gives you reasoning power and thinking beyond the

limit, makes you talanted.

3. Yoga for fame and creativity, It's of medium level, as your's 5'th

lord Venus is placed in lagna, I think you a good looking chap.

above yogas are making other yogas as well, do good in life, lead a

principled life and set examples for your friends.

Soon, you will get a job, source of your yogas are linked to talent and

work, keep it in mind.

regards,

Lalit.

<saraswathydurga wrote:

>

> Dear Latit,

> Did you receive my previous mail?I do hope that he will help me

financially and do what is right and needy for me.I read an article

regarding Raj Yoga(Raja Yoga) and would like to know whether the yoga is

present in my chart.If it is what is the significant of this yoga and

its effects/impact on me?

> Thank you.

> Looking forward in hearing from you.

> Thank you.

> Regards,

> Vino

>

> --- On Wed, 12/9/09, litsol mishra.lalit wrote:

>

>

> litsol mishra.lalit

> Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 7:51 AM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

> Dear Vino,

>

> Your luck is knocking at your's door, approach your father in a good

day

> of Feb 2010, he will start thinking in your's favor, by mid feb, he

will

> make up his mind for doing something for you.

>

> Your's lagna lord represents you, your's 10'th lord represent father,

> 2nd lord represents inheritable family property and 4'th lord which is

> also lagna lord are aspected by your's 11'th lord, a great occasion to

> contact your's father but that should be with true respect that a son

> should have towards his father, if you have this true internal

respect,

> your are going to everything that a father gives to his son.

>

> What your father has done to your mother, God will give it's

punishment

> to him but never forget that he is your father and this is a truth of

> your's and his life.

>

> Be a good caring son of your's mother as well as a good obedient son

to

> your father, You have a very good chart, you are somebody who can be

in

> touch with me for some time ahead.

>

> In order to satisfy your's chart, you should do some technical work

> related to electricity as a hobby and help people with that, real

state

> (land) related work as a service can also help you growing high in

life,

> but, ensure that this is helpful to study, should not become an

> obstacle.

>

> Best Wishesh !!

>

> Lalit Mishra.

>

> <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Latit,

> > Thanks for your mail.I am doing an accounting course,I have

completed

> my degree and hope to continue to do Master's.I have no contact with

my

> father since I was seven.I heard he has remarried and his wife his

> trying get all of his property and leave nothing for me.Will I be able

> to get his property/financial help from him and if yes how much ie a

> little or a lot?I hope he will transfer it in my name now rather than

> leave in his will as I will not know what will happen in the

future?

> > Will I be also able to get a job soon?

> >

> > --- On Mon, 12/7/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:

> >

> >

> > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...

start/bad

> time over and when is my golden period

> > Monday, December 7, 2009, 11:13 AM

> >

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Vino,

> >

> > I checked your horoscope again, Time for building your future has

> started from may 09, from this week onwards, Juru the Antar Dasha Nath

> in gochara (Sky) is turning in your favour, Guru's favor co-incinding

> with it's antar dasha is going to uplift your life sytematically.

> >

> > Always, Guru wants things in order, as per system, follow the system

> and be honest as much as you be.

> >

> > Your father will help you now, but there is a point of concern also,

> As Rahu is turning 7'th from your lagna as wll as moon in gochara

(sky),

> be practical towards friends, no business based on trust.

> >

> > Mother will have some pain in body, be sweet to her.

> >

> > From Father's side, you will get financial help and will clear your

> examination, Apart from finance/commerce what else you do study ?

> >

> > Take Care,

> > Lalit Mishra.

> >

> > >

> > > Dear Latit,

> > > I have stpped my studies after degree due to finance shortage.I

have

> been looking to get a job to support myself through master's but have

> been unsuccessful so far.Is there a possibility in me doing higher

> studies in future?

> > > thanks.

> > > Regards,

> > > Vino

> > >

> > > --- On Sat, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>

> > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time

> start/bad time over and when is my golden period

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > > Saturday, December 5, 2009, 3:08 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > ÂÂ

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Vino,

> > >

> > > At least two times I saw your horoscope, Apart from problem in

> studies, there shlould not be big problems in life.

> > >

> > > Is there a gap in studies, subject change ?

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Lalit

> > >

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > When will good time start(bad time and troubles over) and when

> will my golden period be?

> > > > I have been facing bad time one after the other and wonder when

> will things change for the good?I hoping to continue my studies to

> Master's or equivalent after my degree but unable to do so due to

> financial constrains.I have been looking for a job but have been

> successful so far.

> > > > Please do kindly advice. My dob is 30 June

1984,time is

> 7.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,malaysia .

> > > > looking forward to your reply.

> > > > Thank you.Regards,

> > > > Vino

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Latit,

Is there an oppurtunity for me to work and migrate overseas?I thinking of migrating overseas hopefully sometime next year with my mother for better job oppurtunities and family life.Will this move materialise and if yes when will that be?Will it be beneficial to the both of us?We are thinking about Australia,UK and US,with Australia our main choice because we have relatives there.

My mom's is 2 April 1959, time is 6.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.

Regards,

Vino--- On Mon, 12/14/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time over and when is my golden periodVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Monday, December 14, 2009, 9:53 AM

Dear Vino,In you chart, there are good yogas, good karma yogas, these yogasprosper with work -1. Hansh Yoga : created by Jup, it's 10'th lord placed in 7'th house init's mool trikona sign (dhanur), It will always give you power ofjudgement and manager of high calibre, high profile friends etc.2. Bhadra Yoga : gives you reasoning power and thinking beyond thelimit, makes you talanted.3. Yoga for fame and creativity, It's of medium level, as your's 5'thlord Venus is placed in lagna, I think you a good looking chap.above yogas are making other yogas as well, do good in life, lead aprincipled life and set examples for your friends.Soon, you will get a job, source of your yogas are linked to talent andwork, keep it in mind.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam<saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Latit,> Did you receive my previous mail?I do hope that he will help mefinancially and do what is right and needy for me.I read an articleregarding Raj Yoga(Raja Yoga) and would like to know whether the yoga ispresent in my chart.If it is what is the significant of this yoga andits effects/impact on me?> Thank you.> Looking forward in hearing from you.> Thank you.> Regards,> Vino>> --- On Wed, 12/9/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:>>> litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time start/badtime over and when is my golden period> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 7:51 AM>>> Â>>>>> Dear Vino,>> Your luck is knocking at your's door, approach your father in a goodday> of Feb 2010, he will start thinking in your's favor, by mid feb, hewill> make up his mind for doing something for you.>> Your's lagna lord represents you, your's 10'th lord represent father,> 2nd lord represents inheritable family property and 4'th lord which is> also lagna lord are aspected by your's 11'th lord, a great occasion to> contact your's father but that should be with true respect that a son> should have towards his father, if you have this

true internalrespect,> your are going to everything that a father gives to his son.>> What your father has done to your mother, God will give it'spunishment> to him but never forget that he is your father and this is a truth of> your's and his life.>> Be a good caring son of your's mother as well as a good obedient sonto> your father, You have a very good chart, you are somebody who can bein> touch with me for some time ahead.>> In order to satisfy your's chart, you should do some technical work> related to electricity as a hobby and help people with that, realstate> (land) related work as a service can also help you growing high inlife,> but, ensure that this is helpful to study, should not become an> obstacle.>> Best Wishesh !!>> Lalit Mishra.>> Vedic Astrologyandhe

aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Latit,> > Thanks for your mail.I am doing an accounting course,I havecompleted> my degree and hope to continue to do Master's.I have no contact withmy> father since I was seven.I heard he has remarried and his wife his> trying get all of his property and leave nothing for me.Will I be able> to get his property/financial help from him and if yes how much ie a> little or a lot?I hope he will transfer it in my name now rather than> leave in his will as I will not know what will happen in thefuture?> > Will I be also able to get a job soon?> >> > --- On Mon, 12/7/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:> >> >> > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good

timestart/bad> time over and when is my golden period> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > Monday, December 7, 2009, 11:13 AM> >> >> > Â> >> >> >> > Dear Vino,> >> > I checked your horoscope again, Time for building your future has> started from may 09, from this week onwards, Juru the Antar Dasha Nath> in gochara (Sky) is turning in your favour, Guru's favor co-incinding> with it's antar dasha is going to uplift your life sytematically.> >> > Always, Guru wants things in order, as per system, follow the system> and be honest as much as you be.> >> > Your father will help you now, but there is a point of concern also,> As Rahu is turning 7'th from your lagna as wll as moon in gochara(sky),> be practical towards friends, no

business based on trust.> >> > Mother will have some pain in body, be sweet to her.> >> > From Father's side, you will get financial help and will clear your> examination, Apart from finance/commerce what else you do study ?> >> > Take Care,> > Lalit Mishra.> >> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Latit,> > > I have stpped my studies after degree due to finance shortage.Ihave> been looking to get a job to support myself through master's but have> been unsuccessful so far.Is there a possibility in me doing higher> studies in future?> > > thanks.> > > Regards,> > > Vino> > >> > > --- On Sat, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:>

> >> > >> > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>> > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time> start/bad time over and when is my golden period> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > Saturday, December 5, 2009, 3:08 AM> > >> > >> > > ÂÂ> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Vino,> > >> > > At least two times I saw your horoscope, Apart from problem in> studies, there shlould not be big problems in life.> > >> > > Is there a gap in studies, subject change ?> > >> > > regards,> > > Lalit> > >> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > >

>> > > > Dear Sir,> > > > When will good time start(bad time and troubles over) and when> will my golden period be?> > > > I have been facing bad time one after the other and wonder when> will things change for the good?I hoping to continue my studies to> Master's or equivalent after my degree but unable to do so due to> financial constrains.I have been looking for a job but have been> successful so far.> > > > Please do kindly advice. My dob is 30 June1984,time is> 7.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,malaysia .> > > > looking forward to your reply.> > > > Thank you.Regards,> > > > Vino> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Vino,

kindly wait till Friday, I will revert.

regards,

Lalit.

wrote:

>

> Dear Latit,

> Is there an oppurtunity for me to work and migrate overseas?I thinking of

migrating overseas hopefully sometime next year with my mother for better job

oppurtunities and family life.Will this move materialise and if yes when will

that be?Will it be beneficial to the both of us?We are thinking about

Australia,UK and US,with Australia our main choice because we have relatives

there.

> My mom's is 2 April 1959, time is 6.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.

> Regards,

> Vino

>

> --- On Mon, 12/14/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

>

>

> litsol <mishra.lalit

> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time

over and when is my golden period

> Monday, December 14, 2009, 9:53 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Dear Vino,

>

> In you chart, there are good yogas, good karma yogas, these yogas

> prosper with work -

>

> 1. Hansh Yoga : created by Jup, it's 10'th lord placed in 7'th house in

> it's mool trikona sign (dhanur), It will always give you power of

> judgement and manager of high calibre, high profile friends etc.

>

> 2. Bhadra Yoga : gives you reasoning power and thinking beyond the

> limit, makes you talanted.

>

> 3. Yoga for fame and creativity, It's of medium level, as your's 5'th

> lord Venus is placed in lagna, I think you a good looking chap.

>

> above yogas are making other yogas as well, do good in life, lead a

> principled life and set examples for your friends.

>

> Soon, you will get a job, source of your yogas are linked to talent and

> work, keep it in mind.

>

> regards,

> Lalit.

>

> >

> > Dear Latit,

> > Did you receive my previous mail?I do hope that he will help me

> financially and do what is right and needy for me.I read an article

> regarding Raj Yoga(Raja Yoga) and would like to know whether the yoga is

> present in my chart.If it is what is the significant of this yoga and

> its effects/impact on me?

> > Thank you.

> > Looking forward in hearing from you.

> > Thank you.

> > Regards,

> > Vino

> >

> > --- On Wed, 12/9/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:

> >

> >

> > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...

> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time start/bad

> time over and when is my golden period

> > Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 7:51 AM

> >

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Vino,

> >

> > Your luck is knocking at your's door, approach your father in a good

> day

> > of Feb 2010, he will start thinking in your's favor, by mid feb, he

> will

> > make up his mind for doing something for you.

> >

> > Your's lagna lord represents you, your's 10'th lord represent father,

> > 2nd lord represents inheritable family property and 4'th lord which is

> > also lagna lord are aspected by your's 11'th lord, a great occasion to

> > contact your's father but that should be with true respect that a son

> > should have towards his father, if you have this true internal

> respect,

> > your are going to everything that a father gives to his son.

> >

> > What your father has done to your mother, God will give it's

> punishment

> > to him but never forget that he is your father and this is a truth of

> > your's and his life.

> >

> > Be a good caring son of your's mother as well as a good obedient son

> to

> > your father, You have a very good chart, you are somebody who can be

> in

> > touch with me for some time ahead.

> >

> > In order to satisfy your's chart, you should do some technical work

> > related to electricity as a hobby and help people with that, real

> state

> > (land) related work as a service can also help you growing high in

> life,

> > but, ensure that this is helpful to study, should not become an

> > obstacle.

> >

> > Best Wishesh !!

> >

> > Lalit Mishra.

> >

> > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Latit,

> > > Thanks for your mail.I am doing an accounting course,I have

> completed

> > my degree and hope to continue to do Master's.I have no contact with

> my

> > father since I was seven.I heard he has remarried and his wife his

> > trying get all of his property and leave nothing for me.Will I be able

> > to get his property/financial help from him and if yes how much ie a

> > little or a lot?I hope he will transfer it in my name now rather than

> > leave in his will as I will not know what will happen in the

> future?

> > > Will I be also able to get a job soon?

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 12/7/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...

> start/bad

> > time over and when is my golden period

> > > Monday, December 7, 2009, 11:13 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Vino,

> > >

> > > I checked your horoscope again, Time for building your future has

> > started from may 09, from this week onwards, Juru the Antar Dasha Nath

> > in gochara (Sky) is turning in your favour, Guru's favor co-incinding

> > with it's antar dasha is going to uplift your life sytematically.

> > >

> > > Always, Guru wants things in order, as per system, follow the system

> > and be honest as much as you be.

> > >

> > > Your father will help you now, but there is a point of concern also,

> > As Rahu is turning 7'th from your lagna as wll as moon in gochara

> (sky),

> > be practical towards friends, no business based on trust.

> > >

> > > Mother will have some pain in body, be sweet to her.

> > >

> > > From Father's side, you will get financial help and will clear your

> > examination, Apart from finance/commerce what else you do study ?

> > >

> > > Take Care,

> > > Lalit Mishra.

> > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Latit,

> > > > I have stpped my studies after degree due to finance shortage.I

> have

> > been looking to get a job to support myself through master's but have

> > been unsuccessful so far.Is there a possibility in me doing higher

> > studies in future?

> > > > thanks.

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Vino

> > > >

> > > > --- On Sat, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>

> > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time

> > start/bad time over and when is my golden period

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > > > Saturday, December 5, 2009, 3:08 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ÃÆ'‚Â

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vino,

> > > >

> > > > At least two times I saw your horoscope, Apart from problem in

> > studies, there shlould not be big problems in life.

> > > >

> > > > Is there a gap in studies, subject change ?

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > > Lalit

> > > >

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > > When will good time start(bad time and troubles over) and when

> > will my golden period be?

> > > > > I have been facing bad time one after the other and wonder when

> > will things change for the good?I hoping to continue my studies to

> > Master's or equivalent after my degree but unable to do so due to

> > financial constrains.I have been looking for a job but have been

> > successful so far.

> > > > > Please do kindlyÃÆ'‚Â advice. My dob is 30 June

> 1984,time is

> > 7.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,malaysia .

> > > > > looking forward to your reply.

> > > > > Thank you.Regards,

> > > > > Vino

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Ms Latit,

Happy New Year for 2010.Any news regarding my query?

Thanks.

Regards,

Vino--- On Tue, 12/29/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time over and when is my golden periodVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 10:58 AM

Dear Vino,kindly wait till Friday, I will revert.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Latit,> Is there an oppurtunity for me to work and migrate overseas?I thinking of migrating overseas hopefully sometime next year with my mother for better job oppurtunities and family life.Will this move materialise and if yes when will that be?Will it be beneficial to the both of us?We are thinking about Australia,UK and US,with Australia our main choice because we have relatives there.> My mom's is 2 April 1959, time is 6.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia .> Regards,> Vino> > --- On Mon, 12/14/09, litsol

<mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:> > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time over and when is my golden period> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Monday, December 14, 2009, 9:53 AM> > > Â > > > > > Dear Vino,> > In you chart, there are good yogas, good karma yogas, these yogas> prosper with work -> > 1. Hansh Yoga : created by Jup, it's 10'th lord placed in 7'th house in> it's mool trikona sign (dhanur), It will always give you power of> judgement and manager of high calibre, high profile friends etc.> > 2.

Bhadra Yoga : gives you reasoning power and thinking beyond the> limit, makes you talanted.> > 3. Yoga for fame and creativity, It's of medium level, as your's 5'th> lord Venus is placed in lagna, I think you a good looking chap.> > above yogas are making other yogas as well, do good in life, lead a> principled life and set examples for your friends.> > Soon, you will get a job, source of your yogas are linked to talent and> work, keep it in mind.> > regards,> Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Latit,> > Did you receive my previous mail?I do hope that he will help me> financially and do what is right and needy for me.I read an article> regarding Raj Yoga(Raja Yoga) and would like to know whether the yoga is>

present in my chart.If it is what is the significant of this yoga and> its effects/impact on me?> > Thank you.> > Looking forward in hearing from you.> > Thank you.> > Regards,> > Vino> >> > --- On Wed, 12/9/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:> >> >> > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time start/bad> time over and when is my golden period> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 7:51 AM> >> >> > Â> >> >> >> >> > Dear Vino,> >> > Your luck is knocking at your's door, approach your father in a good> day> > of Feb 2010, he will start thinking in your's favor, by mid feb, he> will>

> make up his mind for doing something for you.> >> > Your's lagna lord represents you, your's 10'th lord represent father,> > 2nd lord represents inheritable family property and 4'th lord which is> > also lagna lord are aspected by your's 11'th lord, a great occasion to> > contact your's father but that should be with true respect that a son> > should have towards his father, if you have this true internal> respect,> > your are going to everything that a father gives to his son.> >> > What your father has done to your mother, God will give it's> punishment> > to him but never forget that he is your father and this is a truth of> > your's and his life.> >> > Be a good caring son of your's mother as well as a good obedient son> to> > your father, You have a very good chart, you are somebody

who can be> in> > touch with me for some time ahead.> >> > In order to satisfy your's chart, you should do some technical work> > related to electricity as a hobby and help people with that, real> state> > (land) related work as a service can also help you growing high in> life,> > but, ensure that this is helpful to study, should not become an> > obstacle.> >> > Best Wishesh !!> >> > Lalit Mishra.> >> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Latit,> > > Thanks for your mail.I am doing an accounting course,I have> completed> > my degree and hope to continue to do Master's.I have no contact with> my> > father since I was seven.I heard he has remarried

and his wife his> > trying get all of his property and leave nothing for me.Will I be able> > to get his property/financial help from him and if yes how much ie a> > little or a lot?I hope he will transfer it in my name now rather than> > leave in his will as I will not know what will happen in the> future?> > > Will I be also able to get a job soon?> > >> > > --- On Mon, 12/7/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:> > >> > >> > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time> start/bad> > time over and when is my golden period> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > Monday, December 7, 2009, 11:13 AM> > >> > >> > > Â>

> >> > >> > >> > > Dear Vino,> > >> > > I checked your horoscope again, Time for building your future has> > started from may 09, from this week onwards, Juru the Antar Dasha Nath> > in gochara (Sky) is turning in your favour, Guru's favor co-incinding> > with it's antar dasha is going to uplift your life sytematically.> > >> > > Always, Guru wants things in order, as per system, follow the system> > and be honest as much as you be.> > >> > > Your father will help you now, but there is a point of concern also,> > As Rahu is turning 7'th from your lagna as wll as moon in gochara> (sky),> > be practical towards friends, no business based on trust.> > >> > > Mother will have some pain in body, be sweet to her.> > >> >

> From Father's side, you will get financial help and will clear your> > examination, Apart from finance/commerce what else you do study ?> > >> > > Take Care,> > > Lalit Mishra.> > >> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Latit,> > > > I have stpped my studies after degree due to finance shortage.I> have> > been looking to get a job to support myself through master's but have> > been unsuccessful so far.Is there a possibility in me doing higher> > studies in future?> > > > thanks.> > > > Regards,> > > > Vino> > > >> > > > --- On Sat, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > >

>> > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>> > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time> > start/bad time over and when is my golden period> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > Saturday, December 5, 2009, 3:08 AM> > > >> > > >> > > > ÃÆ'‚Â> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Vino,> > > >> > > > At least two times I saw your horoscope, Apart from problem in> > studies, there shlould not be big problems in life.> > > >> > > > Is there a gap in studies, subject change ?> > > >> > > > regards,> > > > Lalit> > > >> > > > --- In

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > > When will good time start(bad time and troubles over) and when> > will my golden period be?> > > > > I have been facing bad time one after the other and wonder when> > will things change for the good?I hoping to continue my studies to> > Master's or equivalent after my degree but unable to do so due to> > financial constrains.I have been looking for a job but have been> > successful so far.> > > > > Please do kindlyÃÆ'‚Â advice. My dob is 30 June> 1984,time is> > 7.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,malaysia .> > > > > looking forward to your reply.> > > > > Thank you.Regards,> > > >

> Vino> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Vino,

I have seriously checked your mom's horoscope, It's time for family

re-union, this is the best time to connect with your father, horoscope

suggests that in the last 2-3 month's period you people have made up

mind for settlement abroad, It can happen but pls let her natal retro

Jup who is transiting give benefits by family reunion.

I w'd like to see settlement to abroad, in your's horoscope in the

weekend, keep in touch, pls take care of mom's health, she can have back

pain and also joint's pain .

Best Wishes,

Lalit Mishra

<saraswathydurga wrote:

>

> Dear Ms Latit,

> Happy New Year for 2010.Any news regarding my query?

> Thanks.

> Regards,

> Vino

>

> --- On Tue, 12/29/09, litsol mishra.lalit wrote:

>

>

> litsol mishra.lalit

> Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 10:58 AM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

> Dear Vino,

>

> kindly wait till Friday, I will revert.

>

> regards,

> Lalit.

>

> >

> > Dear Latit,

> > Is there an oppurtunity for me to work and migrate overseas?I

thinking of migrating overseas hopefully sometime next year with my

mother for better job oppurtunities and family life.Will this move

materialise and if yes when will that be?Will it be beneficial to

the both of us?We are thinking about Australia,UK and US,with Australia

our main choice because we have relatives there.

> > My mom's is 2 April 1959, time is 6.10 am and place is

Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia .

> > Regards,

> > Vino

> >

> > --- On Mon, 12/14/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>

start/bad time over and when is my golden period

> > Monday, December 14, 2009, 9:53 AM

> >

> >

> > ÂÂ

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Vino,

> >

> > In you chart, there are good yogas, good karma yogas, these yogas

> > prosper with work -

> >

> > 1. Hansh Yoga : created by Jup, it's 10'th lord placed in 7'th house

in

> > it's mool trikona sign (dhanur), It will always give you power of

> > judgement and manager of high calibre, high profile friends etc.

> >

> > 2. Bhadra Yoga : gives you reasoning power and thinking beyond the

> > limit, makes you talanted.

> >

> > 3. Yoga for fame and creativity, It's of medium level, as your's

5'th

> > lord Venus is placed in lagna, I think you a good looking chap.

> >

> > above yogas are making other yogas as well, do good in life, lead a

> > principled life and set examples for your friends.

> >

> > Soon, you will get a job, source of your yogas are linked to talent

and

> > work, keep it in mind.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> > >

> > > Dear Latit,

> > > Did you receive my previous mail?I do hope that he will help me

> > financially and do what is right and needy for me.I read an article

> > regarding Raj Yoga(Raja Yoga) and would like to know whether the

yoga is

> > present in my chart.If it is what is the significant of this yoga

and

> > its effects/impact on me?

> > > Thank you.

> > > Looking forward in hearing from you.

> > > Thank you.

> > > Regards,

> > > Vino

> > >

> > > --- On Wed, 12/9/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...

start/bad

> > time over and when is my golden period

> > > Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 7:51 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Vino,

> > >

> > > Your luck is knocking at your's door, approach your father in a

good

> > day

> > > of Feb 2010, he will start thinking in your's favor, by mid feb,

he

> > will

> > > make up his mind for doing something for you.

> > >

> > > Your's lagna lord represents you, your's 10'th lord represent

father,

> > > 2nd lord represents inheritable family property and 4'th lord

which is

> > > also lagna lord are aspected by your's 11'th lord, a great

occasion to

> > > contact your's father but that should be with true respect that a

son

> > > should have towards his father, if you have this true internal

> > respect,

> > > your are going to everything that a father gives to his son.

> > >

> > > What your father has done to your mother, God will give it's

> > punishment

> > > to him but never forget that he is your father and this is a truth

of

> > > your's and his life.

> > >

> > > Be a good caring son of your's mother as well as a good obedient

son

> > to

> > > your father, You have a very good chart, you are somebody who can

be

> > in

> > > touch with me for some time ahead.

> > >

> > > In order to satisfy your's chart, you should do some technical

work

> > > related to electricity as a hobby and help people with that, real

> > state

> > > (land) related work as a service can also help you growing high in

> > life,

> > > but, ensure that this is helpful to study, should not become an

> > > obstacle.

> > >

> > > Best Wishesh !!

> > >

> > > Lalit Mishra.

> > >

> > > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Latit,

> > > > Thanks for your mail.I am doing an accounting course,I have

> > completed

> > > my degree and hope to continue to do Master's.I have no contact

with

> > my

> > > father since I was seven.I heard he has remarried and his wife his

> > > trying get all of his property and leave nothing for me.Will I be

able

> > > to get his property/financial help from him and if yes how much ie

a

> > > little or a lot?I hope he will transfer it in my name now rather

than

> > > leave inÃÆ'‚ his will as I will not know what will

happen in the

> > future?

> > > > Will I be alsoÃÆ'‚ able to getÃÆ'‚ a

job soon?

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 12/7/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...

> > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time

> > start/bad

> > > time over and when is my golden period

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > > > Monday, December 7, 2009, 11:13 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vino,

> > > >

> > > > I checked your horoscope again, Time for building your future

has

> > > started from may 09, from this week onwards, Juru the Antar Dasha

Nath

> > > in gochara (Sky) is turning in your favour, Guru's favor

co-incinding

> > > with it's antar dasha is going to uplift your life sytematically.

> > > >

> > > > Always, Guru wants things in order, as per system, follow the

system

> > > and be honest as much as you be.

> > > >

> > > > Your father will help you now, but there is a point of concern

also,

> > > As Rahu is turning 7'th from your lagna as wll as moon in gochara

> > (sky),

> > > be practical towards friends, no business based on trust.

> > > >

> > > > Mother will have some pain in body, be sweet to her.

> > > >

> > > > From Father's side, you will get financial help and will clear

your

> > > examination, Apart from finance/commerce what else you do study ?

> > > >

> > > > Take Care,

> > > > Lalit Mishra.

> > > >

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Latit,

> > > > > I have stpped my studies after degree due to finance

shortage.I

> > have

> > > been looking to get a job to support myself through master's but

have

> > > been unsuccessful so far.Is there a possibility in me doing higher

> > > studies in future?

> > > > > thanks.

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Vino

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Sat, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>

> > > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time

> > > start/bad time over and when is my golden period

> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > > > > Saturday, December 5, 2009, 3:08 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Vino,

> > > > >

> > > > > At least two times I saw your horoscope, Apart from problem in

> > > studies, there shlould not be big problems in life.

> > > > >

> > > > > Is there a gap in studies, subject change ?

> > > > >

> > > > > regards,

> > > > > Lalit

> > > > >

> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > > > When will good time start(bad time and troubles over) and

when

> > > will my golden period be?

> > > > > > I have been facing bad time one after the other and wonder

when

> > > will things change for the good?I hoping to continue my studies to

> > > Master's or equivalent after my degree but unable to do so due to

> > > financial constrains.I have been looking for a job but have been

> > > successful so far.

> > > > > > Please do

kindlyÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ advice. My dob

is 30 June

> > 1984,time is

> > > 7.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,malaysia .

> > > > > > looking forward to your reply.

> > > > > > Thank you.Regards,

> > > > > > Vino

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Ms. Lalit,

Thank you for your reply. I informed my mother about its content. She says that as far as her ex-husband is concerned, she does not want to open up old wounds again.Besides, he is still married to a Chinese.!! All she wants is that my father takes responsibility and help me out for my future.

By the way, some of my relatives are trying to match-make for my mom to an overseas person in order for her to have a companian. She is hesistating after her turbulent marriage to my dad.Should i encourage her or otherwise?

If migration is on the cards for both of us, when would the ideal time be?Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Vino--- On Wed, 1/6/10, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time over and when is my golden periodVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 10:31 AM

Dear Vino,I have seriously checked your mom's horoscope, It's time for familyre-union, this is the best time to connect with your father, horoscopesuggests that in the last 2-3 month's period you people have made upmind for settlement abroad, It can happen but pls let her natal retroJup who is transiting give benefits by family reunion.I w'd like to see settlement to abroad, in your's horoscope in theweekend, keep in touch, pls take care of mom's health, she can have backpain and also joint's pain .Best Wishes,Lalit MishraVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam<saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Ms Latit,> Happy New Year for 2010.Any news regarding my

query?> Thanks.> Regards,> Vino>> --- On Tue, 12/29/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:>>> litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time start/badtime over and when is my golden period> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 10:58 AM>>> Â>>>> Dear Vino,>> kindly wait till Friday, I will revert.>> regards,> Lalit.>> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam<saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Latit,> > Is there an oppurtunity for me to work and

migrate overseas?Ithinking of migrating overseas hopefully sometime next year with mymother for better job oppurtunities and family life.Will this movematerialise and if yes when will that be?Will it be beneficial tothe both of us?We are thinking about Australia,UK and US,with Australiaour main choice because we have relatives there.> > My mom's is 2 April 1959, time is 6.10 am and place isIpoh,Perak,Malaysia .> > Regards,> > Vino> >> > --- On Mon, 12/14/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:> >> >> > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good timestart/bad time over and when is my golden period> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > Monday, December 14, 2009, 9:53 AM> >> >> > ÂÂ>

>> >> >> >> > Dear Vino,> >> > In you chart, there are good yogas, good karma yogas, these yogas> > prosper with work -> >> > 1. Hansh Yoga : created by Jup, it's 10'th lord placed in 7'th housein> > it's mool trikona sign (dhanur), It will always give you power of> > judgement and manager of high calibre, high profile friends etc.> >> > 2. Bhadra Yoga : gives you reasoning power and thinking beyond the> > limit, makes you talanted.> >> > 3. Yoga for fame and creativity, It's of medium level, as your's5'th> > lord Venus is placed in lagna, I think you a good looking chap.> >> > above yogas are making other yogas as well, do good in life, lead a> > principled life and set examples for your friends.> >> > Soon, you will get a

job, source of your yogas are linked to talentand> > work, keep it in mind.> >> > regards,> > Lalit.> >> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Latit,> > > Did you receive my previous mail?I do hope that he will help me> > financially and do what is right and needy for me.I read an article> > regarding Raj Yoga(Raja Yoga) and would like to know whether theyoga is> > present in my chart.If it is what is the significant of this yogaand> > its effects/impact on me?> > > Thank you.> > > Looking forward in hearing from you.> > > Thank you.> > > Regards,> > > Vino> > >> > > --- On Wed, 12/9/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:>

> >> > >> > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good timestart/bad> > time over and when is my golden period> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 7:51 AM> > >> > >> > > Â> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Vino,> > >> > > Your luck is knocking at your's door, approach your father in agood> > day> > > of Feb 2010, he will start thinking in your's favor, by mid feb,he> > will> > > make up his mind for doing something for you.> > >> > > Your's lagna lord represents you, your's 10'th lord representfather,> > > 2nd lord represents

inheritable family property and 4'th lordwhich is> > > also lagna lord are aspected by your's 11'th lord, a greatoccasion to> > > contact your's father but that should be with true respect that ason> > > should have towards his father, if you have this true internal> > respect,> > > your are going to everything that a father gives to his son.> > >> > > What your father has done to your mother, God will give it's> > punishment> > > to him but never forget that he is your father and this is a truthof> > > your's and his life.> > >> > > Be a good caring son of your's mother as well as a good obedientson> > to> > > your father, You have a very good chart, you are somebody who canbe> > in> > > touch with me for some time ahead.> >

>> > > In order to satisfy your's chart, you should do some technicalwork> > > related to electricity as a hobby and help people with that, real> > state> > > (land) related work as a service can also help you growing high in> > life,> > > but, ensure that this is helpful to study, should not become an> > > obstacle.> > >> > > Best Wishesh !!> > >> > > Lalit Mishra.> > >> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Latit,> > > > Thanks for your mail.I am doing an accounting course,I have> > completed> > > my degree and hope to continue to do Master's.I have no contactwith> > my> > > father since I

was seven.I heard he has remarried and his wife his> > > trying get all of his property and leave nothing for me.Will I beable> > > to get his property/financial help from him and if yes how much iea> > > little or a lot?I hope he will transfer it in my name now ratherthan> > > leave inÃÆ'‚ his will as I will not know what willhappen in the> > future?> > > > Will I be alsoÃÆ'‚ able to getÃÆ'‚ ajob soon?> > > >> > > > --- On Mon, 12/7/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time> > start/bad> > > time over and when is my golden period> > > > To:

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > Monday, December 7, 2009, 11:13 AM> > > >> > > >> > > > ÃÆ'‚> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Vino,> > > >> > > > I checked your horoscope again, Time for building your futurehas> > > started from may 09, from this week onwards, Juru the Antar DashaNath> > > in gochara (Sky) is turning in your favour, Guru's favorco-incinding> > > with it's antar dasha is going to uplift your life sytematically.> > > >> > > > Always, Guru wants things in order, as per system, follow thesystem> > > and be honest as much as you be.> > > >> > > > Your father will help you now, but there is a point of

concernalso,> > > As Rahu is turning 7'th from your lagna as wll as moon in gochara> > (sky),> > > be practical towards friends, no business based on trust.> > > >> > > > Mother will have some pain in body, be sweet to her.> > > >> > > > From Father's side, you will get financial help and will clearyour> > > examination, Apart from finance/commerce what else you do study ?> > > >> > > > Take Care,> > > > Lalit Mishra.> > > >> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Latit,> > > > > I have stpped my studies after degree due to financeshortage.I> > have> > > been looking to

get a job to support myself through master's buthave> > > been unsuccessful so far.Is there a possibility in me doing higher> > > studies in future?> > > > > thanks.> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Vino> > > > >> > > > > --- On Sat, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>> > > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time> > > start/bad time over and when is my golden period> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > > Saturday, December 5, 2009, 3:08 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >

ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Vino,> > > > >> > > > > At least two times I saw your horoscope, Apart from problem in> > > studies, there shlould not be big problems in life.> > > > >> > > > > Is there a gap in studies, subject change ?> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > > Lalit> > > > >> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > > > When will good time start(bad time and troubles over) andwhen> > > will my golden period

be?> > > > > > I have been facing bad time one after the other and wonderwhen> > > will things change for the good?I hoping to continue my studies to> > > Master's or equivalent after my degree but unable to do so due to> > > financial constrains.I have been looking for a job but have been> > > successful so far.> > > > > > Please dokindlyÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ advice. My dobis 30 June> > 1984,time is> > > 7.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,malaysia .> > > > > > looking forward to your reply.> > > > > > Thank you.Regards,> > > > > > Vino> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>