IndiaDivine.org

AATHREYA - BALAKRISHNA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends MS Vijayalakshmi is looking for a prospective Groom . Her particulars are enclosed . I know her and can confidently recommend

Vijayalakshmi as a very good life partner . You may directly correspond with Vijayalakshmi and talk things over I wish Vijayalakshmi all the best and

Divine Blessings . I look forward to a positive response Vijayalakshmi is honest and is a very nice person.-- fromb v <bbwishstodr.balakrishnamurthy.ramaraju

dateWed, Dec 9, 2009 at 5:02 PMsubjecthello/detailsmailed-byhotmail.com

hide details 5:02 PM (4 hours ago)

Hello Balakrishna murthy garu. here are my  Details:Name           : Vijayalakshmi NidigalAge             : 40 yrsMarital status: undergoing divorce. Education and employment details: Bachelor in science(Bsc) with a computing background from Ibm in E-commerce. Have worked in the area of research , education etc .Presently working in the area of education( working as a pre-school teacher).

A person with pleseant personality,an avid reader with varied interest and hobbies. Caste             :  Teugu smartha brahminssubsect          :   karna kama niyogi brahmins.Gotram           :   Moudgalyasa

Rasi               :   Kanya Family          Father            : retrd as deputy general manger in a mining companyMother            :  Home maker 2 sisters and 2 brothers of which 2 sisters are married.

Desired partner: A person who beleives in marriage and thinks marriage is for keeps and for life and who is understanding and gives respects for others and their feelings.A person who is settled in life and with good educational background and values in life.

aathreya- r.bala krishna murthy