IndiaDivine.org

Live Case of Dramatic Impact of Transit.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Group,

Read this live case to have better understanding of planetary transit. He is a guy who gave me YSR's chart when he was alive.

In Jan 09 he joined a company with the hopes for onsite assignments, the offer given to him couldn't get materialzed due to severe receesion and following the recession the employer company adopte certain guidances which he found inflexible, In march 09, when his salary was not credited to his account, he was badly scared and we both spent a whole day studying his chart, he is dhanur lagna and me is meena, so, a friendship has to happen in between us, you get your bossom friends if lagna lord are friendly to each other or identical.

Instead of lush green onsite job there was threats for getting pink slip, now let's check up transit with respect to his moon and lagna both.

his moon sign is mesha, which makes him an initiative taking guy, as moon afflicted in 5'th house of memory management, sometimes he is perplexed and reaches at point of thoughtlessness forgetting the issue at hand.

Birth Chart (Lagna) : 3 dec 1976, 8:30 am approx.

There are several good points in the chart, 7'th and 10'th lord merc is in lagna makes him intelligent and it's conjunction with venus the 11'th lord gives him business oriented communication skill, With 11'th lord in lagna, one becomes a friend for more of self interests, Those who advocate Kendra - Adhipati dosha should review themselves with this chart.

Well, we were left off at March 09's incidence, after that for some time he lived with quite a hollowing uncertainity, even adopted a sacred life style, given up non veg and started going to lord vishnu temple, imagining bad, he started giving more interviews, was not selected in any of the interviews, One day we were discussing YSR's chart and his prospects, in the lack of dasa details applying transit, I asked him that he should be dethroned soon, Next to it, we concentrated on his chart and as Saturn was turning favorable for him, 6'th from moon sign, I asked him to keep his great expectations alive.

In jan 10, he came to Delhi from Banglore.

Unbelievably, just before 5-6 days, Saturn changed it's transit from simha to kanya, he got selected in a good company and same day evening he was informed by another company for his selection, with two jobs at hand he had kingly radiance, in the second company he had given interview some 2 months back but when a change in transit was about to happen, his results was declared, The dasa is still Moon - Jup.

In transit if Jup goes 10th from moon a change in job may happen but this job doesnt give position, his position in new company was becoming bad to worse, resource manager was against him, was offering him all the degraded positions and for one month he sat on bench.

But soon after, Saturn moved to kanya, one day, he was called for giving a demo at a Vice President's office, he gave a good demo and just before he was about to turn, somebody from VP's team, said that though he has done good job he is leaving in next few days, Now, you will get to know the Saturn's impact, VP called director HR and asked to settle his case saying he wants to see him in company.

Now, the ball was in guy's court, he had a chat with director HR and all of his conditions were met, he demanded a facility to work from him hometown, even this was acceeded, now the guy works from his hometown, enjoying everything.

Pls note that Jup and Saturn both are retro, considering this in mind, I credited his moving back to his hometown retro state of these two participating grahas in making his fortune, This is how things change with changes in transit, two months back he was not given responsiblity of serious assignments and now he is in charge of an entire project right from the scratch.

regards,Lalit

Do i help u in making group big ?

I'll conduct only quizzes time 2 time

--- On Wed, 9/12/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Live Case of Dramatic Impact of Transit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, 9 December, 2009, 7:06 PM

Group,

Read this live case to have better understanding of planetary transit. He is a guy who gave me YSR's chart when he was alive.

In Jan 09 he joined a company with the hopes for onsite assignments, the offer given to him couldn't get materialzed due to severe receesion and following the recession the employer company adopte certain guidances which he found inflexible, In march 09, when his salary was not credited to his account, he was badly scared and we both spent a whole day studying his chart, he is dhanur lagna and me is meena, so, a friendship has to happen in between us, you get your bossom friends if lagna lord are friendly to each other or identical.

Instead of lush green onsite job there was threats for getting pink slip, now let's check up transit with respect to his moon and lagna both.

his moon sign is mesha, which makes him an initiative taking guy, as moon afflicted in 5'th house of memory management, sometimes he is perplexed and reaches at point of thoughtlessness forgetting the issue at hand.

Birth Chart (Lagna) : 3 dec 1976, 8:30 am approx.

There are several good points in the chart, 7'th and 10'th lord merc is in lagna makes him intelligent and it's conjunction with venus the 11'th lord gives him business oriented communication skill, With 11'th lord in lagna, one becomes a friend for more of self interests, Those who advocate Kendra - Adhipati dosha should review themselves with this chart.

Well, we were left off at March 09's incidence, after that for some time he lived with quite a hollowing uncertainity, even adopted a sacred life style, given up non veg and started going to lord vishnu temple, imagining bad, he started giving more interviews, was not selected in any of the interviews, One day we were discussing YSR's chart and his prospects, in the lack of dasa details applying transit, I asked him that he should be dethroned soon, Next to it, we concentrated on his chart and as Saturn was turning favorable for him, 6'th from moon sign, I asked him to keep his great expectations alive.

In jan 10, he came to Delhi from Banglore.

Unbelievably, just before 5-6 days, Saturn changed it's transit from simha to kanya, he got selected in a good company and same day evening he was informed by another company for his selection, with two jobs at hand he had kingly radiance, in the second company he had given interview some 2 months back but when a change in transit was about to happen, his results was declared, The dasa is still Moon - Jup.

In transit if Jup goes 10th from moon a change in job may happen but this job doesnt give position, his position in new company was becoming bad to worse, resource manager was against him, was offering him all the degraded positions and for one month he sat on bench.

But soon after, Saturn moved to kanya, one day, he was called for giving a demo at a Vice President's office, he gave a good demo and just before he was about to turn, somebody from VP's team, said that though he has done good job he is leaving in next few days, Now, you will get to know the Saturn's impact, VP called director HR and asked to settle his case saying he wants to see him in company.

Now, the ball was in guy's court, he had a chat with director HR and all of his conditions were met, he demanded a facility to work from him hometown, even this was acceeded, now the guy works from his hometown, enjoying everything.

Pls note that Jup and Saturn both are retro, considering this in mind, I credited his moving back to his hometown retro state of these two participating grahas in making his fortune, This is how things change with changes in transit, two months back he was not given responsiblity of serious assignments and now he is in charge of an entire project right from the scratch.

regards,Lalit

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Pls do that, I made this group with no personal ambitions, my purpose was to

make a plateform where true jyotish can prosper without any intention of making

money or organization, When those who see a market on net came to know about our

potential and performance started doing conspiracies, sometimes by becoming a

friend sometimes by becoming enemy but we survived.

Every body is a free bird here, can fly high in space.

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Angelina Jolie

<angelina.joliee85 wrote:

>

> Do i help u in making group big ?

>  

> I'll conduct only quizzes time 2 time

>  

>

>

> --- On Wed, 9/12/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

>

>

> litsol <mishra.lalit

> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Live Case of Dramatic Impact of Transit.

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> Wednesday, 9 December, 2009, 7:06 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Group,

> Read this live case to have better understanding of planetary transit. He is a

guy who gave me YSR's chart when he was alive.

> In Jan 09 he joined a company with the hopes for onsite assignments, the offer

given to him couldn't get materialzed due to severe receesion and following the

recession the employer company adopte certain guidances which he found

inflexible, In march 09, when his salary was not credited to his account, he was

badly scared and we both spent a whole day studying his chart, he is dhanur

lagna and me is meena, so, a friendship has to happen in between us, you get

your bossom friends if lagna lord are friendly to each other or identical.

> Instead of lush green onsite job there was threats for getting pink slip, now

let's check up transit with respect to his moon and lagna both.

> his moon sign is mesha, which makes him an initiative taking guy, as moon

afflicted in 5'th house of memory management, sometimes he is perplexed and

reaches at point of thoughtlessness forgetting the issue at hand.

> Birth Chart (Lagna) : 3 dec 1976, 8:30 am approx.

>

>

> There are several good points in the chart, 7'th and 10'th lord merc is in

lagna makes him intelligent and it's conjunction with venus the 11'th lord gives

him business oriented communication skill, With 11'th lord in lagna, one becomes

a friend for more of  self interests, Those who advocate Kendra - Adhipati

dosha should review themselves with this chart.

> Well, we were left off at March 09's incidence, after that for some time he

lived with quite a hollowing uncertainity, even adopted a sacred life style,

given up non veg and started going to lord vishnu temple, imagining bad, he

started giving more interviews, was not selected in any of the interviews, One

day we were discussing YSR's chart and his prospects, in the lack of dasa

details applying transit, I asked him that he should be dethroned soon, Next to

it, we concentrated on his chart and as Saturn was turning favorable for him,

6'th from moon sign, I asked him to keep his great expectations alive.

> In jan 10, he came to Delhi from Banglore.

> Unbelievably, just before 5-6 days, Saturn changed it's transit from simha to

kanya, he got selected in a good company and same day evening he was informed by

another company for his selection, with two jobs at hand he had kingly radiance,

in the second company he had given interview some 2 months back but when a

change in transit was about to happen, his results was declared, The dasa is

still Moon - Jup.

> In transit if Jup goes 10th from moon a change in job may happen but this job

doesnt give position, his position in new company was becoming bad to worse,

resource manager was against him, was offering him all the degraded positions

and for one month he sat on bench.

> But soon after, Saturn moved to kanya, one day, he was called for giving a

demo at a Vice President's office, he gave a good demo and just before he was

about to turn, somebody from VP's team, said that though he has done good job he

is leaving in next few days, Now, you will get to know the Saturn's impact, VP

called director HR and asked to settle his case saying he wants to see him in

company.

> Now, the ball was in guy's court, he had a chat with director HR and all of

his conditions were met, he demanded a facility to work from him hometown, even

this was acceeded, now the guy works from his hometown, enjoying everything.

> Pls note that Jup and Saturn both are retro, considering this in mind, I

credited his moving back to his hometown retro state of these two participating

grahas in making his fortune, This is how things change with changes in transit,

two months back he was not given responsiblity of serious assignments and now he

is in charge of an entire project right from the scratch.

> regards,

> Lalit

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>  

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>