IndiaDivine.org

29'th Nov 2009's Post : Quick & Sharp Developments in Indian Ruling After Dec09

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Message # 670929'th Nov 2009

Hope, You w'd like to read following post of 29'th Nov 2009....!!regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalitwrote:Group,I m continued with micro studies of country, can tell you that there will bevery quick changes in functioning of Govt after Dec09, As after May 10, Indiahas to get high performance govt, You should expect either significant changesin govt itself or a significant change in the way Indian govt works, bitchallanging period for PM around or after mid Feb 10.Get Ready !!regards,Lalit

Respected Lilit ji ,

Thanks for the post. Will you please point out the reasons for such prediction?Regards--- On Thu, 12/10/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] 29'th Nov 2009's Post : Quick & Sharp Developments in Indian Ruling After Dec09Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009, 10:18 PM

Message # 670929'th Nov 2009

Hope, You w'd like to read following post of 29'th Nov 2009....!!regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ ...>wrote:Group,I m continued with micro studies of country, can tell you that there will bevery quick changes in functioning of Govt after Dec09, As after May 10, Indiahas to get high performance govt, You should expect either significant changesin govt itself or a significant change in the way Indian govt works, bitchallanging period for PM around or after mid Feb 10.Get Ready

!!regards,Lalit

Kursija Ji,

I m almost half your age, so, if call me by name "Lalit", w'd look good to me, as far as reason for predictions is concerned, they are :

1. I love my country and aware of it's history and culture, studied it deeply.

2. I learnt Jyotish with only one purpose and that is to take it ahead, to update it, to empower it so that it can meet the risks and challanges that humaniy has to face going forward.

3. God has kept me free from financial needs and greed, With spiritual practice in my school and college days, I got ability to focus on right point.

4. God helped me with giving clues , ideas and resources and best thing is a free mind and a sense of dutifulness, I also go a step ahead to hit what's wrong...

I was hesitent to accept our countries chart of 15'th august as it's birth chart as country has been in existance since the beginning of life on earth, Our sages had quite different appraoch in samhita (mundane) jyotish, they discovered various places are linked to various grahas and a graha gives different results in diferent places while transiting same rasi.

Saturn's influence is different in India, USA, Europe and China, countries chart, ingress chart (I suppose introduced by Varah Mihira) are misleading, Varah Mihira was badly criticized by vedic jyotishis of his time, If you read BanBhatta and Kalyan Verman, they both rejects Varah Mihira's approach, luckily, they both belong to my birth place, Rewa in MP.

In the preface given in Sarawali, in very first shloka Kalyan Verman says he has tried to filter out impure and incorrect concepts introduced by Varah Mihira, When I did read Sarawali, I found him awesome, very very correct, Only sarawali reveals the raj yogas that are present in Smt, Indira Gandhi, otherwise, I have seen whole modern Jyotish world is still struggling with her chart, difficulty in understanding her chart gave rise to misleading Parivartana Yoga, It's only Sarawali that underlines Smt indira's death by bodily attack in thievish manner.

I didnt find Varah Mihira's work anywhere near Vedic Jyotish of BPHS and further studies done by BanBhatta and KalyanVerma.

I took the approach of our sages, and worked in the direction given by them therefore in total 3 yrs of my learning I could discover and predict upto this level, I hope, one day there will be some 5-6 good jyotish students in a team with me and we will show a way to concurrent jyotish world.

regards,Lalit Mishra.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija wrote:>> Respected Lilit ji ,> Thanks for the post. Will you please point out the reasons for such prediction?> Regards> --- On Thu, 12/10/09, litsol mishra.lalit wrote:> > > litsol mishra.lalit [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] 29'th Nov 2009's Post : Quick & Sharp Developments in Indian Ruling After Dec09> Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Thursday, December 10, 2009, 10:18 PM> > >  > > > > > 29'th Nov 2009's Post : Quick & Sharp Developments in Indian Ruling After Dec09 > > > Message # 6709> > 29'th Nov 2009> > > Hope, You w'd like to read following post of 29'th Nov 2009....!!> > regards,> Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ ...>> wrote:> > Group,> > I m continued with micro studies of country, can tell you that there will be> very quick changes in functioning of Govt after Dec09, As after May 10, India> has to get high performance govt, You should expect either significant changes> in govt itself or a significant change in the way Indian govt works, bit> challanging period for PM around or after mid Feb 10.> > Get Ready !!> > regards,> Lalit>

Hello Mr. Lalit,

U've potential and stars r also nicely placed in ur natal chart.

Only master over explosive energy which is being generated in 6'th house, tame it.

Work on the knowledge, knowledge is the first ingredient of success

To make a group bigger, create space for others to write

Don’t react on lunatics, react after when you would be having 1000 members

--- On Fri, 11/12/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: 29'th Nov 2009's Post : Quick & Sharp Developments in Indian Ruling After Dec09Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Friday, 11 December, 2009, 3:42 PM

Kursija Ji,

I m almost half your age, so, if call me by name "Lalit", w'd look good to me, as far as reason for predictions is concerned, they are :

2. I learnt Jyotish with only one purpose and that is to take it ahead, to update it, to empower it so that it can meet the risks and challanges that humaniy has to face going forward.

3. God has kept me free from financial needs and greed, With spiritual practice in my school and college days, I got ability to focus on right point.

4. God helped me with giving clues , ideas and resources and best thing is a free mind and a sense of dutifulness, I also go a step ahead to hit what's wrong...

I was hesitent to accept our countries chart of 15'th august as it's birth chart as country has been in existance since the beginning of life on earth, Our sages had quite different appraoch in samhita (mundane) jyotish, they discovered various places are linked to various grahas and a graha gives different results in diferent places while transiting same rasi.

Saturn's influence is different in India, USA, Europe and China, countries chart, ingress chart (I suppose introduced by Varah Mihira) are misleading, Varah Mihira was badly criticized by vedic jyotishis of his time, If you read BanBhatta and Kalyan Verman, they both rejects Varah Mihira's approach, luckily, they both belong to my birth place, Rewa in MP.

In the preface given in Sarawali, in very first shloka Kalyan Verman says he has tried to filter out impure and incorrect concepts introduced by Varah Mihira, When I did read Sarawali, I found him awesome, very very correct, Only sarawali reveals the raj yogas that are present in Smt, Indira Gandhi, otherwise, I have seen whole modern Jyotish world is still struggling with her chart, difficulty in understanding her chart gave rise to misleading Parivartana Yoga, It's only Sarawali that underlines Smt indira's death by bodily attack in thievish manner.

I didnt find Varah Mihira's work anywhere near Vedic Jyotish of BPHS and further studies done by BanBhatta and KalyanVerma.

I took the approach of our sages, and worked in the direction given by them therefore in total 3 yrs of my learning I could discover and predict upto this level, I hope, one day there will be some 5-6 good jyotish students in a team with me and we will show a way to concurrent jyotish world.

regards,Lalit Mishra.

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija@.. .> wrote:>> Respected Lilit ji ,> Thanks for the post. Will you please point out the reasons for such prediction?> Regards> --- On Thu, 12/10/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:> > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] 29'th Nov 2009's Post : Quick & Sharp Developments in Indian Ruling After Dec09> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Thursday, December 10, 2009, 10:18 PM> > >  > > > > > 29'th Nov 2009's Post : Quick & Sharp Developments in Indian Ruling After Dec09 > > > Message # 6709> > 29'th Nov 2009> > > Hope, You w'd like to read following post of 29'th Nov 2009....!!> >

regards,> Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ ...>> wrote:> > Group,> > I m continued with micro studies of country, can tell you that there will be> very quick changes in functioning of Govt after Dec09, As after May 10, India> has to get high performance govt, You should expect either significant changes> in govt itself or a significant change in the way Indian govt works, bit> challanging period for PM around or after mid Feb 10.> > Get Ready !!> > regards,> Lalit>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Thanks, I will follow your's suggestion and w'd remain cool as much as i

can , I m surprised ,You know about my chart ....., I am given sun +

mars in leo in 6'th house, this is really a matter of concern, It gives

me an urge that becomes uncontrollabl.

I do have a very interesting chart to have a reading from you and

others, the more I read this chart, the more I get curious -

29'th April 2003 at 2.44 pm, rewa (mp).

regards,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Angelina Jolie

<angelina.joliee85 wrote:

>

> Hello Mr. Lalit,

> Â

> U've potential and stars r also nicely placed in ur natal

chart.

> Â

> Only master over explosive energy which is being generated in 6'th

house, tame it.

> Â

> Work on the knowledge, knowledge is the first ingredient of success

> Â

> To make a group bigger, create space for others to write

> Â

> Don’t react on lunatics, react after when you would be having

1000 members

> Â

>

> --- On Fri, 11/12/09, litsol mishra.lalit wrote:

>

>

> litsol mishra.lalit

> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: 29'th Nov 2009's Post : Quick

& Sharp Developments in Indian Ruling After Dec09

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> Friday, 11 December, 2009, 3:42 PM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

> Kursija Ji,

> I m almost half your age, so, if call me by name " Lalit " , w'd

look good to me, as far as reason for predictions is concerned, they are

:

> 1. I love my country and aware of it's history and culture, studied it

deeply.

> 2. I learnt Jyotish with only one purpose and that is to take it

ahead, to update it, to empower it so that it can meet the risks

and challanges that humaniy has to face going forward.

> 3. God has kept me free from financial needs and greed, With spiritual

practice in my school and college days, I got ability to focus on right

point.

> 4. God helped me with giving clues , ideas and resources and best

thing is a free mind and a sense of dutifulness, I also go a step ahead

to hit what's wrong...

> I was hesitent to accept our countries chart of 15'th august as it's

birth chart as country has been in existance since the beginning of life

on earth, Our sages had quite different appraoch in samhita (mundane)

jyotish, they discovered various places are linked to various grahas and

a graha gives different results in diferent places while transitingÂ

same rasi.

> Saturn's influence is different in India, USA, Europe and China,

countries chart, ingress chart (I suppose introduced by Varah Mihira)

are misleading, Varah Mihira was badly criticized by vedic jyotishis of

his time, If you read BanBhatta and Kalyan Verman, they both rejects

Varah Mihira's approach, luckily, they both belong to my birth place,

Rewa in MP.

> In the preface given in Sarawali, in very first shloka Kalyan Verman

says he has tried to filter out impure and incorrect concepts introduced

by Varah Mihira, When I did read Sarawali, I found him awesome, very

very correct, Only sarawali reveals the raj yogas that are present in

Smt, Indira Gandhi, otherwise, I have seen whole modern Jyotish world is

still struggling with her chart, difficulty in understanding her chart

gave rise to misleading Parivartana Yoga, It's only Sarawali that

underlines Smt indira's death by bodily attack in thievishÂ

manner.

> I didnt find Varah Mihira's work anywhere near Vedic Jyotish of BPHS

and further studies done by BanBhatta and KalyanVerma.

> I took the approach of our sages, and worked in the direction given by

them therefore in total 3 yrs of my learning I could discover and

predict upto this level, I hope, one day there will be some 5-6 good

jyotish students in a team with me and we will show a way to concurrent

jyotish world.

> regards,

> Lalit Mishra.

> Â

> Â

> Â

> Â

> Â

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, " S.C. Kursija "

sckursija@ .> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Lilit ji ,

> > Thanks for the post. Will you please point out the reasons for such

prediction?

> > Regards

> > --- On Thu, 12/10/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:

> >

> >

> > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...

> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] 29'th Nov 2009's Post : Quick &

Sharp Developments in Indian Ruling After Dec09

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > Thursday, December 10, 2009, 10:18 PM

> >

> >

> > ÂÂ

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 29'th Nov 2009's Post : Quick & Sharp Developments in Indian Ruling

After Dec09

> >

> >

> > Message # 6709

> >

> > 29'th Nov 2009

> >

> >

> > Hope, You w'd like to read following post of 29'th NovÂÂ

2009....!!

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, " litsol "

<mishra.lalit@ ...>

> > wrote:

> >

> > Group,

> >

> > I m continued with micro studies of country, can tell you that there

will be

> > very quick changes in functioning of Govt after Dec09, As after May

10, India

> > has to get high performance govt, You should expect either

significant changes

> > in govt itself or a significant change in the way Indian govt works,

bit

> > challanging period for PM around or after mid Feb 10.

> >

> > Get Ready !!

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit

> >

>

>

http://in./

>

Nice and Promising chart

Native is lucky

If in Bhava Chalita, everything would have moved one one place forward, native would have reached to extreme heights

But still nice chart

D-9 is brilliant, it is much better then D-1

Native will hold top offices --- On Fri, 11/12/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: 29'th Nov 2009's Post : Quick & Sharp Developments in Indian Ruling After Dec09Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Friday, 11 December, 2009, 5:58 PM

Thanks, I will follow your's suggestion and w'd remain cool as much as ican , I m surprised ,You know about my chart ....., I am given sun +mars in leo in 6'th house, this is really a matter of concern, It givesme an urge that becomes uncontrollabl.I do have a very interesting chart to have a reading from you andothers, the more I read this chart, the more I get curious -29'th April 2003 at 2.44 pm, rewa (mp).regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Angelina Jolie<angelina.joliee85@ ...> wrote:>> Hello Mr. Lalit,> Â> U've potential and stars r also nicely placed in ur natalchart.> Â> Only master over explosive energy which

is being generated in 6'thhouse, tame it.> Â> Work on the knowledge, knowledge is the first ingredient of success> Â> To make a group bigger, create space for others to write> Â> Don’t react on lunatics, react after when you would be having1000 members> Â>> --- On Fri, 11/12/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:>>> litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: 29'th Nov 2009's Post : Quick & Sharp Developments in Indian Ruling After Dec09> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Friday, 11 December, 2009, 3:42 PM>>> Â>>>>> Kursija Ji,> I

m almost half your age, so, if call me by name "Lalit", w'dlook good to me, as far as reason for predictions is concerned, they are:> 1. I love my country and aware of it's history and culture, studied itdeeply.> 2. I learnt Jyotish with only one purpose and that is to take itahead, to update it, to empower it so that it can meet the risksand challanges that humaniy has to face going forward.> 3. God has kept me free from financial needs and greed, With spiritualpractice in my school and college days, I got ability to focus on rightpoint.> 4. God helped me with giving clues , ideas and resources and bestthing is a free mind and a sense of dutifulness, I also go a step aheadto hit what's wrong...> I was hesitent to accept our countries chart of 15'th august as it'sbirth chart as country has been in existance since the beginning of lifeon earth, Our sages had quite

different appraoch in samhita (mundane)jyotish, they discovered various places are linked to various grahas anda graha gives different results in diferent places while transiting same rasi.> Saturn's influence is different in India, USA, Europe and China,countries chart, ingress chart (I suppose introduced by Varah Mihira)are misleading, Varah Mihira was badly criticized by vedic jyotishis ofhis time, If you read BanBhatta and Kalyan Verman, they both rejectsVarah Mihira's approach, luckily, they both belong to my birth place,Rewa in MP.> In the preface given in Sarawali, in very first shloka Kalyan Vermansays he has tried to filter out impure and incorrect concepts introducedby Varah Mihira, When I did read Sarawali, I found him awesome, veryvery correct, Only sarawali reveals the raj yogas that are present inSmt, Indira Gandhi, otherwise, I have seen whole modern Jyotish world

isstill struggling with her chart, difficulty in understanding her chartgave rise to misleading Parivartana Yoga, It's only Sarawali thatunderlines Smt indira's death by bodily attack in thievishÂmanner.> I didnt find Varah Mihira's work anywhere near Vedic Jyotish of BPHSand further studies done by BanBhatta and KalyanVerma.> I took the approach of our sages, and worked in the direction given bythem therefore in total 3 yrs of my learning I could discover andpredict upto this level, I hope, one day there will be some 5-6 goodjyotish students in a team with me and we will show a way to concurrentjyotish world.> regards,> Lalit Mishra.> Â> Â> Â> Â> Â>> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "S.C. Kursija"sckursija@ .> wrote:> >> > Respected Lilit ji ,> > Thanks for the post.

Will you please point out the reasons for suchprediction?> > Regards> > --- On Thu, 12/10/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:> >> >> > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] 29'th Nov 2009's Post : Quick & Sharp Developments in Indian Ruling After Dec09> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > Thursday, December 10, 2009, 10:18 PM> >> >> > ÂÂ> >> >> >> >> > 29'th Nov 2009's Post : Quick & Sharp Developments in Indian RulingAfter Dec09> >> >> > Message # 6709> >> > 29'th Nov 2009> >> >> > Hope, You w'd like to read following post of 29'th NovÂÂ2009....!!> >> > regards,> > Lalit.> >>

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol"<mishra.lalit@ ...>> > wrote:> >> > Group,> >> > I m continued with micro studies of country, can tell you that therewill be> > very quick changes in functioning of Govt after Dec09, As after May10, India> > has to get high performance govt, You should expect eithersignificant changes> > in govt itself or a significant change in the way Indian govt works,bit> > challanging period for PM around or after mid Feb 10.> >> > Get Ready !!> >> > regards,> > Lalit> >>>>>>>>>> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.http://in..

com/>

Dear Lalit Mishra,

Thanks for detail post.

"2. I learnt Jyotish with only one purpose and that is to take it ahead, to update it, to empower it so that it can meet the risks and challenges that humanity has to face going forward."

I liked it. I am glad to learn that you are young and learnt astrologer and have power to criticize what is not applicable in the present socio-economic and political scenario. India was a golden sparrow and Guru of the all cultures. But I am ashamed of present socio-economic position. I too want ot see the astrology on the same position when kings used to leave their throne in respect of a astrologer. It is only possible when we work for the public ie mundane. I am spent force and does not know Sanskrit. I want young and educated people to come forward, as I find you. Learn mathematics, trigonometry, calculus, spherical calculus and geometry to understand astronomy astrology. I do not want a person who

go on reading the classics for the Jataka only and think that it is the beginning and end of astrology. Any thing else is fallacy. We need rectification, modification and improvement according to present position to answer the present needs of the public and humanity in astrrology. You must be knowing that after every 60 years the used to be modification in Muhurat as the cycle of Jupiter ends. All else are books for the libraries. Go ahead, I am with you.

Will you please give the lagna of India according to Kalyan verma and Bhan Bhatta? Varahmihir gives Capricorn, Raman as Virgo and India independent as Taurus. Will you please reference of Sahimta books of Kalyanverma and Bernhard available in the market?

Love and regards--- On Fri, 12/11/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: 29'th Nov 2009's Post : Quick & Sharp Developments in Indian Ruling After Dec09Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 9:12 PM

Kursija Ji,

regards,Lalit Mishra.

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija@.. .> wrote:>> Respected Lilit ji ,> Thanks for the post. Will you please point out the reasons for such prediction?> Regards> --- On Thu, 12/10/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:> > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] 29'th Nov 2009's Post : Quick & Sharp Developments in Indian Ruling After Dec09> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Thursday, December 10, 2009, 10:18 PM> > >  > > > > > 29'th Nov 2009's Post : Quick & Sharp Developments in Indian Ruling After Dec09 > > > Message # 6709> > 29'th Nov 2009> > > Hope, You w'd like to read following post of 29'th Nov 2009....!!> >

regards,> Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ ...>> wrote:> > Group,> > I m continued with micro studies of country, can tell you that there will be> very quick changes in functioning of Govt after Dec09, As after May 10, India> has to get high performance govt, You should expect either significant changes> in govt itself or a significant change in the way Indian govt works, bit> challanging period for PM around or after mid Feb 10.> > Get Ready !!> > regards,> Lalit>