IndiaDivine.org

Have Fun ---- Forget Boring Astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Try Cute Indian Funy Video Adds -

http://www.siliconindia.com/showhumor/Funny_Indian_ad_for_Cadbury_Bytes_Theatre_College-nid-23573686.html

-----

Boss to Sales Executive: Get 5 lacs business by today evening anyhow.Sales Executive:That's Impossible Sir!Boss: What Impossible? Impossible word itself says I'm possible.In Evening...,Executive: Boss, I got 10 lacs business.Boss: Great! How come this miracle happened?Executive: I cheated the client.Boss: That's Immoral.Executive: What Immoral? Immoral word itself says I'm moral.

-----

The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked argumentatively, "So doctor, look at this. I also open hearts, take valves out, grind 'em, put in new parts, and when I finish this will work as a new one.So how come you get the big money, when you and me is doing basically the same work? " The doctor leaned over and whispered to the mechanic...........He said: " Try to do it when the engine is running ".