IndiaDivine.org

Transit And Power of Planets - 2 Hot Cases

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Group,

Sharing two events that happened immediately after Jup moved to Aq.

1. My friend ( 3 dec 1976, 8:30 am, Chittur, India - 78E45, 13N48 approx) about whom I have already written once, Jup and Saturn both have turned favorable, few months back he was trying his luck to get a better job as he was not feeling happy as well as secured in current job, when Saturn turned favorable on 9'th Sept while moving to Virgo, he was given full control of his project along with desired freedom and facility to work from his home town, This saturday, he planned an event to raise a voice for integrated hyderabad, somehow, news spread to some leaders of a strong political outfit of his state and this sunday afternoon after the event at India Gate, New Delhi, He was given position of Delhi Head for IT (Information Technology) branch of that outfit. He is a Sagittarious Lagna and Aries moon sign. In 3 hours, 3 MP's of Andhra Pradesh and half a dozen TV reporters called him.

2. Today, I m given a different project, Friday, there was rumours about my transfer to another project, today evening around 7 pm it has become a reality, I was expecting some thing of this sort as Venus, the 3rd and 8'th lord's period just started (on 20'th sept) and Jup the lagna lord as well as 10'th lord who is placed in 10, had stayed in debility for quite a long period, and to add fuel to fire, Mars the 9'th lord is also simultaneously in debility, further, Jup is transiting 12'th house of natal chart, mars is transiting 5'th house of natal chart, aspecting lagna and 10'th lord. Astrology is suggesting to take care in project.

regards,Lalit Mishra