Namaste!

I dont join any group as sometimes it diverts mind as i have some other things

in hand otherwise i dont have any problem. Sometimes i also without

telling owner of group and again reappear. So i think you will not mind for the

same if I from here.

I would like to request you that plz always send your imp mails on my personal

id as it use to have some good content.

Thanks in advance for the same!

I am amazed to see so less members in your group even you embarked with creating

group in April 07.

Thanks again to my dear Lalitji for giving membership in group.

Regs,

Prashant Pandey

Dear Prashant,

We are few but rock solid, we are no fakes, no gurus, no experts, we are those who discover more, we have fire in mind.

we are unbounded, I m little busy these day but in next 10 - 12 days, I will be able to settle things down and then we can embark on journey to new horizons of vedic astrology.

Pls try to study Edgar Cayce's chart, he was one who went into trans to read akasik libraries, I mean coded mesages of universe.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce02.htmlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce

They say 8'th house is the one who takes one to Mokscha, I told this is the one who takes one to mysticism - true or untrue, this was the truth which caused me leave one dozen dogmatic jyotishis.

regards,Lalit Mishra.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "prashant" <praspandey wrote:>> My Dear Shri Lalitji, > Namaste!> > I dont join any group as sometimes it diverts mind as i have some other things in hand otherwise i dont have any problem. Sometimes i also without telling owner of group and again reappear. So i think you will not mind for the same if I from here.> > I would like to request you that plz always send your imp mails on my personal id as it use to have some good content.> > Thanks in advance for the same!> > I am amazed to see so less members in your group even you embarked with creating group in April 07.> > Thanks again to my dear Lalitji for giving membership in group.> > Regs,> Prashant Pandey>