IndiaDivine.org

Husband Vs Wife

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Husband V.S Wife ( Funny Conversion ) Wednesday 23rd, December 2009

http://www.siliconindia.com/showhumor/Husband_VS_Wife__Funny_Conversion__Family-nid-30524968.html

---------

Husband: Do you know the meaning of WIFE?It means, Without Information, Fighting Every time!Wife: No darling, it means,With Idiot For Ever************************ Wife: I wish I was a newspaper,So I'd be in your hands all day.Husband: I too wish that you were a newspaper,So I could have a new one everyday.************************ Doctor: Your husband needs rest and peace. Here are some sleepingPills.Wife: When must I give them to him?Doctor: They are for you************************ Wife: I had to marry you to find out how stupid you are.Husband: You should have known it the minuteI asked you to marry me.************************ Husband: Today is Sunday & I have to enjoy it.So I bought 3 movie tickets.Wife: Why Three?Husband: For you and your parents************************ Wife: What will you give me if I climb the great Mount Everest?Husband: A lovely Push...!!!************************ Q: What is the most effective way to remember your wife's birthday?A: Just forget it once and you will never forget it again************************ After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband,You know, I was a fool when I married you.The husband replied, "Yes dear, but I was in love and didn't notice