IndiaDivine.org

Andhra Troubles & Saturn on Virgo - Kursija Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

(Earlier post has lots of spelling mistakes, so, reposting ... )

Sri Kursija ji,

I found for mundane matters, true vedic aproach has been quite different from the current approach of casting horoscope of nations based on some specific events, how can a country have a lagna based on a particular event, this is error prone, but, I m agreed that your information about lagna of India is correct. In 20'th century renaissance of aastrology can be divided into two ages a.) BV Raman Age and b.) Prof K.N Rao age but, not necessary that they are correct in everything.

How lagna approach for mundane matters fails, following three links are burning example -

http://sify.com/astrology/fullstory.php?id=14558014

http://sify.com/astrology/fullstory.php?id=14558070

http://sify.com/astrology/fullstory.php?id=14558078

Links are about Manmohan Singh govt's life, astrological study done by Prof Rao's badly failed, why it failed because it's based on incorrect lagna approach but irony is, his being too influential the wrong approach continues, I informed Prof K.N Rao and Deepak Bisaria etc about the failure of predictions that they gave, but, irony is, they are not open to review their mistakes, In the links given above, Prof Rao has referred that Bejan Daruwala and Smt Gayari Devi Vasudev also predicted in his line, so, every body went wrong, Manmohan govt is still continued, however, Prof Rao had even made horoscope of w'd be funeral ceremony of Manmohan Singh govt in year 2007.

I m sorry to say, over influence of Prof K.N Rao's personality is misleading indian astrologers in mundane matters.

Pt Kedar Datt Joshi and other traditional astrologers of Varanasi had done great research on how to use Jyotish for national and international affairs, They didn't adopt lagna approach but they adopted the approach of finding out significant rashi and nakschatra for country, On the basis of Swara - Shastra, they proposed, Dhanu rasi and Mool nakschatra is most important jyotish factor for India, I m of same opinion.

I have uploaded Kurma Chakra of our country in the file section, keeping your question in mind but as I m under pressure of projects that I m looking after at office, I could not respond to you, though it was always in my mind, I m sorry, you are an elderly person and have published books on astrology.

I posted a query on horscope matching seeking your's expert opinion, w'd request you to find some time for that.

regards,Lalit Mishra

> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "S.C. Kursija"> sckursija@ wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit Misra,> > I welcome Sh Ajit ji in the group.> > I like to invite your attention not only to Andra Pradesh but also to> Gorkha land in West bengal, Boro land in Assam, and other states in UP.> You have not given the lagna of India and other information regarding> India> > I shall like have your comments on the same.> > Regards> >> > --- On Fri, 12/25/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ wrote:> >> >> > litsol mishra.lalit@> > [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Andhra Troubles & Saturn on Virgo> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > Friday, December 25, 2009, 1:11 AM> >> >> > Â> >> >> >> >> >> > History is evident, Andra and Karnataka region is responsive to> Saturn's weakness, This study is based on following two pints -> > ·      Jup and mars are the soul and> body of India. Mars is the significator of Indian subcontinent' s> geography, it should not receive malificance of either Saturn or> Rahu.> > ·      Kurma chakra says major part of> Andhra region is ruled by Uttarphalguni to Chitra nakschatra ofÂ> Virgo.> > Emergence and fall of dynasties in Andra - Karnataka region responds> to Saturn's transit on Aries, Virgo, Scorpio, and Sagittarius.> > The first Hoysala ruler's family record is dated 950 and names> Arekalla as the chieftain, In 1186-87, Saturn was again in Virgo when> Vir Ballal set Hoyasals free from the subordination laying the> foundation of independent Hoyasal dynasty.> > In 1309 when Saturn was in Scorpio and Jup was in Capricorn, Malik> Kafur, with an immense force swept into the Dakhan and captured> Warangal. The old capital of the Hoysala Ballalas at Dvarasamudra was> taken in 1310.> > Saturn's next transit on Virgo in 1333-1334 led to the> foundation of Kingdom of Vijayanagara in 1336 while it caused> declination of Hoyasals ruling. Biggest defeat happened in 1565 by> the Decan Sultantes, Saturn was in Virgo, however survived untill> 1646.> > The origins of the Nizam dynasty can be traced to Chin Qalich Khan> who was commander of the Mughal army during Aurangzeb's reign. Chin> Qalich Khan led the attack of the Mughal army at Deccan.> > During Aurangzeb's last siege of Golconda in 1687 (Sat was in> Virgo),Chin Qalich Khan was wounded. He died in Atapur village near> Himayath Sagar. Chin Qalich Khan's son, Nawab Ghaziuddin Khan, married> the daughter of Sadullah Khan, Prime Minister of Aurangzeb. A son was> born, and the Emperor named him Mir Qumaruddin. At the age of six, Mir> Qumaruddin accompanied his father to the Mughal court. Aurangzeb awarded> him a mansab, and said to his father, "The star of destiny shines on the> forehead of your son".> > Mir Qumaruddin displayed considerable skill as a warrior and at the> age of nineteen, the Emperor bestowed on him the title "Chin Fateh> Khan".> > As said earlier, if Saturn or Rahu afflicts Jup and Mars or their> signs, India and Govt both has to face stiff challange, Though, Rahu is> transiting Sagittarious, but Saturn is not directly involved however it> casting it's aspect on scorpio, but will not afflicting either Jup> or their signs, so, no quick thoughtless reconstruction of the states in> India.> >> > If we look at current scenario though Jup has been in> debility, now transits Aquarius.> > Jup in Aquarius always tend to put Indian rulers in ordeal, posing> challanges to show competence, If government shows it, ruling team> continues otherwise changes come, at least revamp of cabinet is likely.> > For the curent movement for division of Andhra, transit> indicates a turning point is likely to emerge, as Jup w'd soon> move out to Pisces in May 2010, Simultaneously, Mars w'd also come out> of it's debility, This pattern of transit shows current turbulance to> pacify, It should get distilled by April - May 2010,> Earlier, I thought it to cool down in a month's time but forgot to> notice Saturn is going in standstill mode, seems this saturn> will keep simmering the current protest for some more time, Anyways,> Once Jup crosses the Aquarius more then 15 degrees becomes> Uchhabhlilashi, it will ensure that there is a foresighted> justified decision on this burning issue, the decision w'd not> be based on regionalism but w'd be based on equal development> and will take place after a serious brainstorming for the better> quality governance of remote areas.> > Jyotish finds that in the time ahead when Saturn or Rahu transits> either Scorpio (2013-14) or Aries (2028-2029) afflicting Mar's in> rather permanent manner then only forced change in India's map like the> one seen today can happen, Such a change is always subject to Jup's> strength.> > Â> > Jup signifies the integrity of country and it's wellness as well, we> should rest assured that after MAY 2010, India w'd have a high> performance govt, either same team and leader will work significantly> better or somebody new come into picture. Jup and Mars when transits> Pisces or Aries they try their best to give a high performace govt to> this country, remain hopeful.> > Â> > The day we get a PM with strong and well placed Jup and Mars in his> horo, under his tenure India w'd route towards it's glory, a glory that> we have read in ancient history.> > Â> > Â> >>

Sh.Lalit Mishra,

Thanks for the swift response. Though I have respect for Dr.B.V.Rama and Sh.K.N.Rao and Rao is my astro teacher, still I do not follow him blindly. It is always correct that two intelligent and independent thinker may have difference of opinion. But difference of opinion should not create disrespect or egoism among them..

I am sorry to write that I have not gone through the charts are mentioning. Will you please post them again?

On Sat, 12/26/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Andhra Troubles & Saturn on Virgo - Kursija JiVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Saturday, December 26, 2009, 2:52 AM

Sri Kursija ji,

I found for mundane matters, true vedic aproach has been quite different from the current approach of casting horoscope of nations based on some specific events, how can a country have a lagna based on a particular event, this is error prone, but, I m agreed that your information about lagna of India is correct. In 20'th century renaissance of aastrology can be divided into two ages a.) BV Raman Age and b.) Prof K.N Rao age but, not necessary that they are correct in everything.

How lagna approach for mundane matters fails, following three links are burning example -

http://sify. com/astrology/ fullstory. php?id=14558014

http://sify. com/astrology/ fullstory. php?id=14558070

http://sify. com/astrology/ fullstory. php?id=14558078

Links are about Manmohan Singh govt's life, astrological study done by Prof Rao's badly failed, why it failed because it's based on incorrect lagna approach but irony is, his being too influential the wrong approach continues, I informed Prof K.N Rao and Deepak Bisaria etc about the failure of predictions that they gave, but, irony is, they are not open to review their mistakes, In the links given above, Prof Rao has referred that Bejan Daruwala and Smt Gayari Devi Vasudev also predicted in his line, so, every body went wrong, Manmohan govt is still continued, however, Prof Rao had even made horoscope of w'd be funeral ceremony of Manmohan Singh govt in year 2007.

I m sorry to say, over influence of Prof K.N Rao's personality is misleading indian astrologers in mundane matters.

Pt Kedar Datt Joshi and other traditional astrologers of Varanasi had done great research on how to use Jyotish for national and international affairs, They didn't adopt lagna approach but they adopted the approach of finding out significant rashi and nakschatra for country, On the basis of Swara - Shastra, they proposed, Dhanu rasi and Mool nakschatra is most important jyotish factor for India, I m of same opinion.

I have uploaded Kurma Chakra of our country in the file section, keeping your question in mind but as I m under pressure of projects that I m looking after at office, I could not respond to you, though it was always in my mind, I m sorry, you are an elderly person and have published books on astrology.

I posted a query on horscope matching seeking your's expert opinion, w'd request you to find some time for that.

regards,Lalit Mishra

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "S.C. Kursija"> sckursija@ wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit Misra,> > I welcome Sh Ajit ji in the group.> > I like to invite your attention not only to Andra Pradesh but also to> Gorkha land in West bengal, Boro land in Assam, and other states in UP.> You have not given the lagna of India and other information regarding> India> > I shall like have your comments on the same.> > Regards> >> > --- On Fri, 12/25/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ wrote:> >> >> > litsol mishra.lalit@> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Andhra Troubles & Saturn on Virgo> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > Friday, December 25, 2009, 1:11 AM> >> >> > Â> >> >>

>> >> >> > History is evident, Andra and Karnataka region is responsive to> Saturn's weakness, This study is based on following two pints -> > ·      Jup and mars are the soul and> body of India. Mars is the significator of Indian subcontinent' s> geography, it should not receive malificance of either Saturn or> Rahu.> > ·      Kurma chakra says major part of> Andhra region is ruled by Uttarphalguni to Chitra nakschatra ofÂ> Virgo.> > Emergence and fall of dynasties in Andra - Karnataka region responds> to Saturn's transit on Aries, Virgo, Scorpio, and Sagittarius.> > The first Hoysala ruler's family record is dated 950 and names> Arekalla as the chieftain, In 1186-87, Saturn was again in Virgo when> Vir Ballal set Hoyasals free from the subordination laying the>

foundation of independent Hoyasal dynasty.> > In 1309 when Saturn was in Scorpio and Jup was in Capricorn, Malik> Kafur, with an immense force swept into the Dakhan and captured> Warangal. The old capital of the Hoysala Ballalas at Dvarasamudra was> taken in 1310.> > Saturn's next transit on Virgo in 1333-1334 led to the> foundation of Kingdom of Vijayanagara in 1336 while it caused> declination of Hoyasals ruling. Biggest defeat happened in 1565 by> the Decan Sultantes, Saturn was in Virgo, however survived untill> 1646.> > The origins of the Nizam dynasty can be traced to Chin Qalich Khan> who was commander of the Mughal army during Aurangzeb's reign. Chin> Qalich Khan led the attack of the Mughal army at Deccan.> > During Aurangzeb's last siege of Golconda in 1687 (Sat was in> Virgo),Chin Qalich Khan was wounded. He died in Atapur

village near> Himayath Sagar. Chin Qalich Khan's son, Nawab Ghaziuddin Khan, married> the daughter of Sadullah Khan, Prime Minister of Aurangzeb. A son was> born, and the Emperor named him Mir Qumaruddin. At the age of six, Mir> Qumaruddin accompanied his father to the Mughal court. Aurangzeb awarded> him a mansab, and said to his father, "The star of destiny shines on the> forehead of your son".> > Mir Qumaruddin displayed considerable skill as a warrior and at the> age of nineteen, the Emperor bestowed on him the title "Chin Fateh> Khan".> > As said earlier, if Saturn or Rahu afflicts Jup and Mars or their> signs, India and Govt both has to face stiff challange, Though, Rahu is> transiting Sagittarious, but Saturn is not directly involved however it> casting it's aspect on scorpio, but will not afflicting either Jup> or their signs, so, no quick

thoughtless reconstruction of the states in> India.> >> > If we look at current scenario though Jup has been in> debility, now transits Aquarius.> > Jup in Aquarius always tend to put Indian rulers in ordeal, posing> challanges to show competence, If government shows it, ruling team> continues otherwise changes come, at least revamp of cabinet is likely.> > For the curent movement for division of Andhra, transit> indicates a turning point is likely to emerge, as Jup w'd soon> move out to Pisces in May 2010, Simultaneously, Mars w'd also come out> of it's debility, This pattern of transit shows current turbulance to> pacify, It should get distilled by April - May 2010,> Earlier, I thought it to cool down in a month's time but forgot to> notice Saturn is going in standstill mode, seems this saturn> will keep simmering

the current protest for some more time, Anyways,> Once Jup crosses the Aquarius more then 15 degrees becomes> Uchhabhlilashi, it will ensure that there is a foresighted> justified decision on this burning issue, the decision w'd not> be based on regionalism but w'd be based on equal development> and will take place after a serious brainstorming for the better> quality governance of remote areas.> > Jyotish finds that in the time ahead when Saturn or Rahu transits> either Scorpio (2013-14) or Aries (2028-2029) afflicting Mar's in> rather permanent manner then only forced change in India's map like the> one seen today can happen, Such a change is always subject to Jup's> strength.> > Â> > Jup signifies the integrity of country and it's wellness as well, we> should rest assured that after MAY 2010, India w'd have a high>

performance govt, either same team and leader will work significantly> better or somebody new come into picture. Jup and Mars when transits> Pisces or Aries they try their best to give a high performace govt to> this country, remain hopeful.> > Â> > The day we get a PM with strong and well placed Jup and Mars in his> horo, under his tenure India w'd route towards it's glory, a glory that> we have read in ancient history.> > Â> > Â> >>

Dear Shri lalit Ji,

If Jupiter in Kumbha or his atichara chara drive to jala rasi Meena brings some balance in our country we all will have a sigh of relief and can think of charting our future.

..If it is not Dr Manmohan it can be any body to be P.M to rule and organise in a global environment.what people deserve is a good leadership and to meet basic needs of all.

It is a story of pathetic natureas the rulers from different political parties pass on the baton to some other person and have a leader not able to know ell about his own country and his people.

..Speak same language but for abusing others.The ground to revolt is self pride particulalrly when whole country is in a mess from external threats and internal squabbles.

It is the same state that introduced Satyam to the world who ruled IT in y2k and vanished in a decade.Also the same state that patronised Govts in Delhi and diverted several 000 crores for development only 2 experience people commit suicides in disgust.God Knows how the year 2010 for India as a whole and for this state hopefully becoming a 22nd state.along with 7 more union territories

In the present state of affairs Mrs-Venus influence is evidently seen.The combats.fights and meaningless deekshas,the exit of the Governor on sexual scandal grounds is really pathetic.

Iam not sure what this torn state after 58 years of it;s birth is to experience.Once a Govenor was made to vacate on politicising and giving blow Andhras Pride.it was Mrs Indira gandhi;'s time as Prime Minister.Then a political pheaval.

2.Now a reason long debated understood and digested by one and all nationally and internationally,is posing threat to the common man's peace.

3.The state already in the grip of famine and flood at one and the same time has also become headless with out a proper leader.Now all leaders under the influence of Kuja Stahmbhana.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"

Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma

--- On Fri, 12/25/09, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Andhra Troubles & Saturn on Virgo - Kursija JiVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Friday, December 25, 2009, 4:22 PM

Sri Kursija ji,

Pt Kedar Datt Joshi and other traditional astrologers of Varanasi had done great research on how to use Jyotish for national and international affairs, They didn't adopt lagna approach but they adopted the approach of finding out significant rashi and nakschatra for country, On the basis of Swara - Shastra, they proposed, Dhanu rasi and Mool nakschatra is most important jyotish factor for India, I m of same opinion..

regards,Lalit Mishra

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "S.C. Kursija"> sckursija@ wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit Misra,> > I welcome Sh Ajit ji in the group.> > I like to invite your attention not only to Andra Pradesh but also to> Gorkha land in West bengal, Boro land in Assam, and other states in UP.> You have not given the lagna of India and other information regarding> India> > I shall like have your comments on the same.> > Regards> >> > --- On Fri, 12/25/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ wrote:> >> >> > litsol mishra.lalit@> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Andhra Troubles & Saturn on Virgo> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > Friday, December 25, 2009, 1:11 AM> >> >> > Â> >> >>

>> >> >> > History is evident, Andra and Karnataka region is responsive to> Saturn's weakness, This study is based on following two pints -> > ·      Jup and mars are the soul and> body of India. Mars is the significator of Indian subcontinent' s> geography, it should not receive malificance of either Saturn or> Rahu.> > ·      Kurma chakra says major part of> Andhra region is ruled by Uttarphalguni to Chitra nakschatra ofÂ> Virgo.> > Emergence and fall of dynasties in Andra - Karnataka region responds> to Saturn's transit on Aries, Virgo, Scorpio, and Sagittarius.> > The first Hoysala ruler's family record is dated 950 and names> Arekalla as the chieftain, In 1186-87, Saturn was again in Virgo when> Vir Ballal set Hoyasals free from the subordination laying the>

foundation of independent Hoyasal dynasty.> > In 1309 when Saturn was in Scorpio and Jup was in Capricorn, Malik> Kafur, with an immense force swept into the Dakhan and captured> Warangal. The old capital of the Hoysala Ballalas at Dvarasamudra was> taken in 1310.> > Saturn's next transit on Virgo in 1333-1334 led to the> foundation of Kingdom of Vijayanagara in 1336 while it caused> declination of Hoyasals ruling. Biggest defeat happened in 1565 by> the Decan Sultantes, Saturn was in Virgo, however survived untill> 1646.> > The origins of the Nizam dynasty can be traced to Chin Qalich Khan> who was commander of the Mughal army during Aurangzeb's reign. Chin> Qalich Khan led the attack of the Mughal army at Deccan.> > During Aurangzeb's last siege of Golconda in 1687 (Sat was in> Virgo),Chin Qalich Khan was wounded. He died in Atapur

village near> Himayath Sagar. Chin Qalich Khan's son, Nawab Ghaziuddin Khan, married> the daughter of Sadullah Khan, Prime Minister of Aurangzeb. A son was> born, and the Emperor named him Mir Qumaruddin.. At the age of six, Mir> Qumaruddin accompanied his father to the Mughal court. Aurangzeb awarded> him a mansab, and said to his father, "The star of destiny shines on the> forehead of your son".> > Mir Qumaruddin displayed considerable skill as a warrior and at the> age of nineteen, the Emperor bestowed on him the title "Chin Fateh> Khan".> > As said earlier, if Saturn or Rahu afflicts Jup and Mars or their> signs, India and Govt both has to face stiff challange, Though, Rahu is> transiting Sagittarious, but Saturn is not directly involved however it> casting it's aspect on scorpio, but will not afflicting either Jup> or their signs, so, no quick

thoughtless reconstruction of the states in> India.> >> > If we look at current scenario though Jup has been in> debility, now transits Aquarius.> > Jup in Aquarius always tend to put Indian rulers in ordeal, posing> challanges to show competence, If government shows it, ruling team> continues otherwise changes come, at least revamp of cabinet is likely.> > For the curent movement for division of Andhra, transit> indicates a turning point is likely to emerge, as Jup w'd soon> move out to Pisces in May 2010, Simultaneously, Mars w'd also come out> of it's debility, This pattern of transit shows current turbulance to> pacify, It should get distilled by April - May 2010,> Earlier, I thought it to cool down in a month's time but forgot to> notice Saturn is going in standstill mode, seems this saturn> will keep simmering

the current protest for some more time, Anyways,> Once Jup crosses the Aquarius more then 15 degrees becomes> Uchhabhlilashi, it will ensure that there is a foresighted> justified decision on this burning issue, the decision w'd not> be based on regionalism but w'd be based on equal development> and will take place after a serious brainstorming for the better> quality governance of remote areas.> > Jyotish finds that in the time ahead when Saturn or Rahu transits> either Scorpio (2013-14) or Aries (2028-2029) afflicting Mar's in> rather permanent manner then only forced change in India's map like the> one seen today can happen, Such a change is always subject to Jup's> strength.> > Â> > Jup signifies the integrity of country and it's wellness as well, we> should rest assured that after MAY 2010, India w'd have a high>

performance govt, either same team and leader will work significantly> better or somebody new come into picture. Jup and Mars when transits> Pisces or Aries they try their best to give a high performace govt to> this country, remain hopeful.> > Â> > The day we get a PM with strong and well placed Jup and Mars in his> horo, under his tenure India w'd route towards it's glory, a glory that> we have read in ancient history.> > Â> > Â> >>

Dear Vattam Krishanan,

I agree with you Dear friend the worst condition is that there is vaccum of Bhagat sing and Chander Shekhar also. There is a joke. A foreigner visited India for some time and went back. His fiends inquired about India. He said that "he saw Taja Mahal, Gamga and many temples and historical buildings. Indian people are very simple, pious, religious, love for humanity and intelligent. But I am sorry to say that I found Panjabi, Bengali, Madarasi, Behari, Maratha etc. but not any Indian." The politician have so corrupted and divided us that there is no patriot in the country.

Love and Regards--- On Sat, 12/26/09, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Andhra Troubles & Saturn on Virgo - Kursija JiVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Saturday, December 26, 2009, 6:47 PM

Dear Shri lalit Ji,

If Jupiter in Kumbha or his atichara chara drive to jala rasi Meena brings some balance in our country we all will have a sigh of relief and can think of charting our future.

..If it is not Dr Manmohan it can be any body to be P.M to rule and organise in a global environment. what people deserve is a good leadership and to meet basic needs of all.

It is a story of pathetic natureas the rulers from different political parties pass on the baton to some other person and have a leader not able to know ell about his own country and his people.

..Speak same language but for abusing others.The ground to revolt is self pride particulalrly when whole country is in a mess from external threats and internal squabbles.

It is the same state that introduced Satyam to the world who ruled IT in y2k and vanished in a decade.Also the same state that patronised Govts in Delhi and diverted several 000 crores for development only 2 experience people commit suicides in disgust.God Knows how the year 2010 for India as a whole and for this state hopefully becoming a 22nd state.along with 7 more union territories

In the present state of affairs Mrs-Venus influence is evidently seen.The combats.fights and meaningless deekshas,the exit of the Governor on sexual scandal grounds is really pathetic.

Iam not sure what this torn state after 58 years of it;s birth is to experience.Once a Govenor was made to vacate on politicising and giving blow Andhras Pride.it was Mrs Indira gandhi;'s time as Prime Minister.Then a political pheaval.

2.Now a reason long debated understood and digested by one and all nationally and internationally, is posing threat to the common man's peace.

3.The state already in the grip of famine and flood at one and the same time has also become headless with out a proper leader.Now all leaders under the influence of Kuja Stahmbhana.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Dr.B.V.Raman" Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"

--- On Fri, 12/25/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com> wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Andhra Troubles & Saturn on Virgo - Kursija JiVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comFriday, December 25, 2009, 4:22 PM

Sri Kursija ji,

Pt Kedar Datt Joshi and other traditional astrologers of Varanasi had done great research on how to use Jyotish for national and international affairs, They didn't adopt lagna approach but they adopted the approach of finding out significant rashi and nakschatra for country, On the basis of Swara - Shastra, they proposed, Dhanu rasi and Mool nakschatra is most important jyotish factor for India, I m of same opinion..

regards,Lalit Mishra

village near> Himayath Sagar. Chin Qalich Khan's son, Nawab Ghaziuddin Khan, married> the daughter of Sadullah Khan, Prime Minister of Aurangzeb. A son was> born, and the Emperor named him Mir Qumaruddin.. At the age of six, Mir> Qumaruddin accompanied his father to the Mughal court. Aurangzeb awarded> him a mansab, and said to his father, "The star of destiny shines on the> forehead of your son".> > Mir Qumaruddin displayed considerable skill as a warrior and at the> age of nineteen, the Emperor bestowed on him the title "Chin Fateh> Khan".> > As said earlier, if Saturn or Rahu afflicts Jup and Mars or their> signs, India and Govt both has to face stiff challange, Though, Rahu is> transiting Sagittarious, but Saturn is not directly involved however it> casting it's aspect on scorpio, but will not afflicting either Jup> or their signs, so, no quick

Dear Sir,

Namaskarama Shri Kursija Ji

Something to happen (before october 2010) before Managal moves from Simha to KanyaIn Simha Mangal after oct2010 will only further torch Nation.?

Kuja Sthambhana as anticipated shaken life of a normal but speaking in different language.No matter if the ruler be from Gujarat like Modi or Mamta from Bengal or some shiva sainik to Akali from Punjab.Time for governance,time to unite and time to raise the Nation with love and will to strive for it's prosperity is most desired.Iam not sure of planetology but hopeful of some benific/malefic lord to bestow good governance and pull

Hopefully the rulers psyche to win votes.changes" to govern" and the states particulalry from down south comes under some threat,probably patriotism as one Nation emerges.Even the thought of Hindu Desh has not united with the growth of Language based regional parties.Some thing if v can learn from our "threatening neighbours" and rediscover Balagangadhar Tilak,Subhash Chandra Bose or Chandrasekhar Azad in our misruled country,it is a big boon.Hopefully exalted sun and pisces seated jupiter to do favours before 2014.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"

--- On Sat, 12/26/09, S.C. Kursija <sckursija wrote:

S.C. Kursija <sckursijaRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Andhra Troubles & Saturn on Virgo - Kursija JiVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Saturday, December 26, 2009, 9:44 AM

Dear Vattam Krishanan,

I agree with you Dear friend the worst condition is that there is vaccum of Bhagat sing and Chander Shekhar also. There is a joke. A foreigner visited India for some time and went back. His fiends inquired about India. He said that "he saw Taja Mahal, Gamga and many temples and historical buildings. Indian people are very simple, pious, religious, love for humanity and intelligent. But I am sorry to say that I found Panjabi, Bengali, Madarasi, Behari, Maratha etc. but not any Indian." The politician have so corrupted and divided us that there is no patriot in the country.

Love and Regards--- On Sat, 12/26/09, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Andhra Troubles & Saturn on Virgo - Kursija JiVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comSaturday, December 26, 2009, 6:47 PM

Dear Shri lalit Ji,

..If it is not Dr Manmohan it can be any body to be P.M to rule and organise in a global environment. what people deserve is a good leadership and to meet basic needs of all.

2.Now a reason long debated understood and digested by one and all nationally and internationally, is posing threat to the common man's peace.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Andhra Troubles & Saturn on Virgo - Kursija JiVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comFriday, December 25, 2009, 4:22 PM

Sri Kursija ji,

Pt Kedar Datt Joshi and other traditional astrologers of Varanasi had done great research on how to use Jyotish for national and international affairs, They didn't adopt lagna approach but they adopted the approach of finding out significant rashi and nakschatra for country, On the basis of Swara - Shastra, they proposed, Dhanu rasi and Mool nakschatra is most important jyotish factor for India, I m of same opinion...

regards,Lalit Mishra

village near> Himayath Sagar. Chin Qalich Khan's son, Nawab Ghaziuddin Khan, married> the daughter of Sadullah Khan, Prime Minister of Aurangzeb. A son was> born, and the Emperor named him Mir Qumaruddin... At the age of six, Mir> Qumaruddin accompanied his father to the Mughal court. Aurangzeb awarded> him a mansab, and said to his father, "The star of destiny shines on the> forehead of your son".> > Mir Qumaruddin displayed considerable skill as a warrior and at the> age of nineteen, the Emperor bestowed on him the title "Chin Fateh> Khan".> > As said earlier, if Saturn or Rahu afflicts Jup and Mars or their> signs, India and Govt both has to face stiff challange, Though, Rahu is> transiting Sagittarious, but Saturn is not directly involved however it> casting it's aspect on scorpio, but will not afflicting either Jup> or their signs, so, no quick

Dear Vattern Krishanan,

I pray to Almighty God with core of my heart and with full sincerity that you may prove right.Love and Regards--- On Sat, 12/26/09, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Andhra Troubles & Saturn on Virgo - Kursija JiVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Saturday, December 26, 2009, 8:53 PM

Dear Sir,

Namaskarama Shri Kursija Ji

Something to happen (before october 2010) before Managal moves from Simha to KanyaIn Simha Mangal after oct2010 will only further torch Nation.?

Kuja Sthambhana as anticipated shaken life of a normal but speaking in different language.No matter if the ruler be from Gujarat like Modi or Mamta from Bengal or some shiva sainik to Akali from Punjab.Time for governance,time to unite and time to raise the Nation with love and will to strive for it's prosperity is most desired.Iam not sure of planetology but hopeful of some benific/malefic lord to bestow good governance and pull

Hopefully the rulers psyche to win votes.changes" to govern" and the states particulalry from down south comes under some threat,probably patriotism as one Nation emerges.Even the thought of Hindu Desh has not united with the growth of Language based regional parties.Some thing if v can learn from our "threatening neighbours" and rediscover Balagangadhar Tilak,Subhash Chandra Bose or Chandrasekhar Azad in our misruled country,it is a big boon.Hopefully exalted sun and pisces seated jupiter to do favours before 2014.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

--- On Sat, 12/26/09, S.C. Kursija <sckursija > wrote:

S.C. Kursija <sckursija >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Andhra Troubles & Saturn on Virgo - Kursija JiVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comSaturday, December 26, 2009, 9:44 AM

Dear Vattam Krishanan,

Love and Regards--- On Sat, 12/26/09, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 > wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Andhra Troubles & Saturn on Virgo - Kursija JiVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comSaturday, December 26, 2009, 6:47 PM

Dear Shri lalit Ji,

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

Sri Kursija ji,

Pt Kedar Datt Joshi and other traditional astrologers of Varanasi had done great research on how to use Jyotish for national and international affairs, They didn't adopt lagna approach but they adopted the approach of finding out significant rashi and nakschatra for country, On the basis of Swara - Shastra, they proposed, Dhanu rasi and Mool nakschatra is most important jyotish factor for India, I m of same opinion...

regards,Lalit Mishra

village near> Himayath Sagar. Chin Qalich Khan's son, Nawab Ghaziuddin Khan, married> the daughter of Sadullah Khan, Prime Minister of Aurangzeb. A son was> born, and the Emperor named him Mir Qumaruddin.. . At the age of six, Mir> Qumaruddin accompanied his father to the Mughal court. Aurangzeb awarded> him a mansab, and said to his father, "The star of destiny shines on the> forehead of your son".> > Mir Qumaruddin displayed considerable skill as a warrior and at the> age of nineteen, the Emperor bestowed on him the title "Chin Fateh> Khan".> > As said earlier, if Saturn or Rahu afflicts Jup and Mars or their> signs, India and Govt both has to face stiff challange, Though, Rahu is> transiting Sagittarious, but Saturn is not directly involved however it> casting it's aspect on scorpio, but will not afflicting either Jup> or their signs, so, no

quick thoughtless reconstruction of the states in> India.> >> > If we look at current scenario though Jup has been in> debility, now transits Aquarius.> > Jup in Aquarius always tend to put Indian rulers in ordeal, posing> challanges to show competence, If government shows it, ruling team> continues otherwise changes come, at least revamp of cabinet is likely.> > For the curent movement for division of Andhra, transit> indicates a turning point is likely to emerge, as Jup w'd soon> move out to Pisces in May 2010, Simultaneously, Mars w'd also come out> of it's debility, This pattern of transit shows current turbulance to> pacify, It should get distilled by April - May 2010,> Earlier, I thought it to cool down in a month's time but forgot to> notice Saturn is going in standstill mode, seems this saturn> will keep

simmering the current protest for some more time, Anyways,> Once Jup crosses the Aquarius more then 15 degrees becomes> Uchhabhlilashi, it will ensure that there is a foresighted> justified decision on this burning issue, the decision w'd not> be based on regionalism but w'd be based on equal development> and will take place after a serious brainstorming for the better> quality governance of remote areas.> > Jyotish finds that in the time ahead when Saturn or Rahu transits> either Scorpio (2013-14) or Aries (2028-2029) afflicting Mar's in> rather permanent manner then only forced change in India's map like the> one seen today can happen, Such a change is always subject to Jup's> strength.> > Â> > Jup signifies the integrity of country and it's wellness as well, we> should rest assured that after MAY 2010, India w'd have a

high> performance govt, either same team and leader will work significantly> better or somebody new come into picture. Jup and Mars when transits> Pisces or Aries they try their best to give a high performace govt to> this country, remain hopeful.> > Â> > The day we get a PM with strong and well placed Jup and Mars in his> horo, under his tenure India w'd route towards it's glory, a glory that> we have read in ancient history.> > Â> > Â> >>