IndiaDivine.org

Family and Individual : Study of Horoscope !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

There is a query that often comes in mind, what if, two people born with exactly same timing at same place, will they have same destiny ?

Query has a wisdom hidden underneath, Vedic Jyotish never see a person in isolation, it's no way individualistic, It has integral approach, always considered kutumba, lineage of family and those jyotishis who are blessed by god to give light to humanity, they have been reading prarabdha before opening horoscope of a person.

Phala Deepika, Jatak Parijata and numerous other classics have always been underlining that exposition of several Raj Yogas are according to one's family lineage.

Sage Lomash had written Lomash Samhita with exclusive purpose of studying future of people born at same time at same place, twins and triplets.

There is another factor also, as I found, planets and places are linked, same planet gives better results at a particular place then the other place like Mars and Jup gives their best result in India but not in Europe and China.

I w'd share one experience with you and others, in my office there is a manager, last september, he shown his horoscope to me, I found transit was indicating at imminent foreign visit, He is born with Dhanur Lagna and Mithun rashi, the indication was still feeble unless he shown his child's horoscope, it was child's luck that sent the father on an on site assignment.

I believe, Jyotish is able reading destiny that's in our genetics.

regards,Lalit Mishra

Dear Lalit Mishra,

I agree with you that the horoscope works as a whole. No one or two planets are able to give full prediction. The family is linked due to "renaanubandhana" The lineage also play its part. If father and Mother both are diabetics,their children are liable to suffer from diabetes. Similar is the case with asthma, tuberculosis etc. But I like to submit that it is the Moon which is the culprit for the lineage. We see transit from the Moon. The planet influence us through vibration through Moon only. The characteristic of planets do not change. They are permanent. The Moon is the radar who accepts the vibration. In homeopathy we accepts that the diseases are generated at the level of mind and body suffers. So we take men tat and physical general and peculiar symptoms of the patient and give importance to mental symptoms. Similarly in astrology we should give importance to Moon the fastest moving planet and take the shape as requires immediately. It

is Moon who is different in degree in twines.

Love and Regards--- On Fri, 1/1/10, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Family and Individual : Study of Horoscope !!Vedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Friday, January 1, 2010, 1:19 AM

There is a query that often comes in mind, what if, two people born with exactly same timing at same place, will they have same destiny ?

Query has a wisdom hidden underneath, Vedic Jyotish never see a person in isolation, it's no way individualistic, It has integral approach, always considered kutumba, lineage of family and those jyotishis who are blessed by god to give light to humanity, they have been reading prarabdha before opening horoscope of a person.

Phala Deepika, Jatak Parijata and numerous other classics have always been underlining that exposition of several Raj Yogas are according to one's family lineage.

Sage Lomash had written Lomash Samhita with exclusive purpose of studying future of people born at same time at same place, twins and triplets.

There is another factor also, as I found, planets and places are linked, same planet gives better results at a particular place then the other place like Mars and Jup gives their best result in India but not in Europe and China.

I w'd share one experience with you and others, in my office there is a manager, last september, he shown his horoscope to me, I found transit was indicating at imminent foreign visit, He is born with Dhanur Lagna and Mithun rashi, the indication was still feeble unless he shown his child's horoscope, it was child's luck that sent the father on an on site assignment.

I believe, Jyotish is able reading destiny that's in our genetics.

regards,Lalit Mishra

Kursija Ji,

I feel, by reading your post, I bcame rich, the idea that you gave that moon carries family lineage is very important, moon is the radar, this was enlightening to read, Experience is a treasure that nothing else can equate.

regards,Lalit Mishra.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija wrote:>> Dear Lalit Mishra, > I agree with you that the horoscope works as a whole. No one or two planets are able to give full prediction. The family is linked due to "renaanubandhana" The lineage also play its part. If father and Mother both are diabetics,their children are liable to suffer from diabetes. Similar is the case with asthma, tuberculosis etc. But I like to submit that it is the Moon which is the culprit for the lineage. We see transit from the Moon. The planet influence us through vibration through Moon only. The characteristic of planets do not change. They are permanent. The Moon is the radar who accepts the vibration. In homeopathy we accepts that the diseases are generated at the level of mind and body suffers. So we take men tat and physical general and peculiar symptoms of the patient and give importance to mental symptoms. Similarly in astrology we should give importance to Moon the fastest moving planet and take the shape as requires immediately. It is Moon> who is different in degree in twines. > Love and Regards> > --- On Fri, 1/1/10, litsol mishra.lalit wrote:> > > litsol mishra.lalit [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Family and Individual : Study of Horoscope !!> Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Friday, January 1, 2010, 1:19 AM> > >  > > > > > There is a query that often comes in mind, what if, two people born with exactly same timing at same place, will they have same destiny ?> Query has a wisdom hidden underneath, Vedic Jyotish never see a person in isolation, it's no way individualistic, It has integral approach, always considered kutumba, lineage of family and those jyotishis who are blessed by god to give light to humanity, they have been reading prarabdha before opening horoscope of a person.> Phala Deepika, Jatak Parijata and numerous other classics have always been underlining that exposition of several Raj Yogas are according to one's family lineage.> Sage Lomash had written Lomash Samhita with exclusive purpose of studying future of people born at same time at same place, twins and triplets.> There is another factor also, as I found, planets and places are linked, same planet gives better results at a particular place then the other place like Mars and Jup gives their best result in India but not in Europe and China.> I w'd share one experience with you and others, in my office there is a manager, last september, he shown his horoscope to me, I found transit was indicating at imminent foreign visit, He is born with Dhanur Lagna and Mithun rashi, the indication was still feeble unless he shown his child's horoscope, it was child's luck that sent the father on an on site assignment.> I believe, Jyotish is able reading destiny that's in our genetics.> regards,> Lalit Mishra>