IndiaDivine.org

Thanks - Dear Gaurav

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Gaurav,

Thanks for your's generosity and kindness that you manage a talk with Mr. Seth, for the astrology I believe 3 things are must - Devotion, Study and Compassion, these are integrated in him, I m fortunate that I could speak to an elevated person like him, pls convey my gratitude to him.

It's very rare finding such a nice person like you otherwise world seems to become a place of doubts and cleverness.

Best Regards,Lalit Mishra

Sairam Everyone,Myself Pushpa and i joined this group recently. If anyone could read my horoscope, i shall be grateful to that person.My Date of birth is 9th july, 1975, 11.50 p.m. Jamshedpur, Jharkhand state, India.I have query regarding my marriage, that when can i get married and where and with whom - this is a general question from any girl.Second thing, which is very important is that, how would be my professional and spiritual life. My inclinations towards spirituality is since birth as i always see lots of temple and saints and devi devta in my dreams. Sometimes i think, which is more important?M born and brought up in jamshedpur, in an orphange, and would like to hv married life as well as family

beside spiritual life. Will these two go together or i have to choose one?Thanking you all in anticipation and quick response,SairamPushpaPushpa Kumari,

Holding House,

Mayo College Girls School,

Mayo LInk Road,

Ajmer - 305008. Rajasthan.

09829206943--- On Mon, 4/1/10, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Thanks - Dear GauravVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Monday, 4 January, 2010, 10:05 PM

Dear Gaurav,

Thanks for your's generosity and kindness that you manage a talk with Mr. Seth, for the astrology I believe 3 things are must - Devotion, Study and Compassion, these are integrated in him, I m fortunate that I could speak to an elevated person like him, pls convey my gratitude to him.

It's very rare finding such a nice person like you otherwise world seems to become a place of doubts and cleverness.

Best Regards,Lalit Mishra

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Member,

Your kundali should be seen by Sr members of the group, It looks god has engineered horoscope in leisure, I m sorry and pleased to say that this horoscope doesn't say that your parents are not alive, in such a case, chart needs serious discussion.

This horoscope says the person who is born with this sort of configuration of planets in the birth chart, is a blessed one, Before May 2011, there is good opportunity for marriage.

About spirituality, dutifulness and desire to know the self is first sign along with compassion to everybody.

regards,Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , pushpa kumari <pushpa_75_99 wrote:>> Sairam Everyone,> > Myself Pushpa and i joined this group recently. If anyone could read my horoscope, i shall be grateful to that person.> My Date of birth is 9th july, 1975, 11.50 p.m. Jamshedpur, Jharkhand state, India.> I have query regarding my marriage, that when can i get married and where and with whom - this is a general question from any girl.> Second thing, which is very important is that, how would be my professional and spiritual life. My inclinations towards spirituality is since birth as i always see lots of temple and saints and devi devta in my dreams. Sometimes i think, which is more important?> M born and brought up in jamshedpur, in an orphange, and would like to hv married life as well as family beside spiritual life. Will these two go together or i have to choose one?> Thanking you all in anticipation and quick response,SairamPushpa> > Pushpa Kumari,> > Holding House,> > Mayo College Girls School,> > Mayo LInk Road,> > Ajmer - 305008. Rajasthan.> > 09829206943> > --- On Mon, 4/1/10, litsol mishra.lalit wrote:> > litsol mishra.lalit [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Thanks - Dear Gaurav> Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Monday, 4 January, 2010, 10:05 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > Dear Gaurav,> Thanks for your's generosity and kindness that you manage a talk with Mr. Seth, for the astrology I believe 3 things are must - Devotion, Study and Compassion, these are integrated in him, I m fortunate that I could speak to an elevated person like him, pls convey my gratitude to him.> It's very rare finding such a nice person like you otherwise world seems to become a place of doubts and cleverness.> Best Regards,> Lalit Mishra>  >  >  >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

I m Sorry, I meant May -2010.

regards,Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> > Dear Member,> > Your kundali should be seen by Sr members of the group, It looks god has> engineered horoscope in leisure, I m sorry and pleased to say that this> horoscope doesn't say that your parents are not alive, in such a case,> chart needs serious discussion.> > This horoscope says the person who is born with this sort of> configuration of planets in the birth chart, is a blessed one, Before> May 2011, there is good opportunity for marriage.> > About spirituality, dutifulness and desire to know the self is first> sign along with compassion to everybody.> > regards,> Lalit Mishra> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , pushpa kumari> pushpa_75_99@ wrote:> >> > Sairam Everyone,> >> > Myself Pushpa and i joined this group recently. If anyone could read> my horoscope, i shall be grateful to that person.> > My Date of birth is 9th july, 1975, 11.50 p.m. Jamshedpur, Jharkhand> state, India.> > I have query regarding my marriage, that when can i get married and> where and with whom - this is a general question from any girl.> > Second thing, which is very important is that, how would be my> professional and spiritual life. My inclinations towards> spirituality is since birth as i always see lots of temple and saints> and devi devta in my dreams. Sometimes i think, which is more important?> > M born and brought up in jamshedpur, in an orphange, and would like to> hv married life as well as family beside spiritual life. Will these two> go together or i have to choose one?> > Thanking you all in anticipation and quick response,SairamPushpa> >> > Pushpa Kumari,> >> > Holding House,> >> > Mayo College Girls School,> >> > Mayo LInk Road,> >> > Ajmer - 305008. Rajasthan.> >> > 09829206943> >> > --- On Mon, 4/1/10, litsol mishra.lalit@ wrote:> >> > litsol mishra.lalit@> > [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Thanks - Dear Gaurav> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > Monday, 4 January, 2010, 10:05 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Â> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Gaurav,> > Thanks for your's generosity and kindness that you manage a talk> with Mr. Seth, for the astrology I believe 3 things are must -Â> Devotion, Study and Compassion, these are integrated in him, I m> fortunate that I could speak to an elevated person like him, pls> convey my gratitude to him.> > It's very rare finding such a nice person like you otherwise world> seems to become a place of doubts and cleverness.> > Best Regards,> > Lalit Mishra> > Â> > Â> > Â> > Â> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> http://in./> >>

Dear Lalit,

Its part of human duty.

But in our case we are a family – all the members of the group

are a family. They are here for a purpose and with responsibilities. The could

be various that one may choose to take up depending on availability and spread.

Hope you did speak to Mr. Shah thereafter.

Warm Regards.

Gaurav

Vedic Astrologyandhealing

[Vedic Astrologyandhealing ] On Behalf Of litsol

04 January 2010 22:06

Vedic Astrologyandhealing

[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Thanks - Dear Gaurav

Dear Gaurav,

Thanks for your's generosity and kindness

that you manage a talk with Mr. Seth, for the astrology I believe 3 things

are must - Devotion, Study and Compassion, these are integrated in him,

I m fortunate that I could speak to an elevated person like him, pls