IndiaDivine.org

Fw: when will good time start/bad time over and when is my golden period

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ms. Lalit,

On this special 1st day of the month of THAI, I would like to wish you GOOD HEALTH.. MAY ALL YOUR PROBLEMS BE NONE OR ONLY SMALL AND MAY YOU FIND THE RIGHT ANSWERS TO ALL WHO COME UP TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE.

Regards,

Vino.--- On Wed, 1/6/10, Ron Sam <saraswathydurga wrote:

Ron Sam <saraswathydurgaRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time over and when is my golden periodVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 6:29 PM

Dear Ms. Lalit,

Thank you for your reply. I informed my mother about its content. She says that as far as her ex-husband is concerned, she does not want to open up old wounds again.Besides, he is still married to a Chinese.!! All she wants is that my father takes responsibility and help me out for my future.

By the way, some of my relatives are trying to match-make for my mom to an overseas person in order for her to have a companian. She is hesistating after her turbulent marriage to my dad.Should i encourage her or otherwise?

If migration is on the cards for both of us, when would the ideal time be?Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Vino--- On Wed, 1/6/10, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time over and when is my golden periodVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 10:31 AM

Dear Vino,I have seriously checked your mom's horoscope, It's time for familyre-union, this is the best time to connect with your father, horoscopesuggests that in the last 2-3 month's period you people have made upmind for settlement abroad, It can happen but pls let her natal retroJup who is transiting give benefits by family reunion.I w'd like to see settlement to abroad, in your's horoscope in theweekend, keep in touch, pls take care of mom's health, she can have backpain and also joint's pain .Best Wishes,Lalit MishraVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam<saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Ms Latit,> Happy New Year for 2010.Any news regarding my query?> Thanks.> Regards,>

Vino>> --- On Tue, 12/29/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:>>> litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time start/badtime over and when is my golden period> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 10:58 AM>>> Â>>>> Dear Vino,>> kindly wait till Friday, I will revert.>> regards,> Lalit.>> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam<saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Latit,> > Is there an oppurtunity for me to work and migrate overseas?Ithinking of migrating overseas hopefully sometime next year with mymother for

better job oppurtunities and family life.Will this movematerialise and if yes when will that be?Will it be beneficial tothe both of us?We are thinking about Australia,UK and US,with Australiaour main choice because we have relatives there.> > My mom's is 2 April 1959, time is 6.10 am and place isIpoh,Perak,Malaysia .> > Regards,> > Vino> >> > --- On Mon, 12/14/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:> >> >> > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good timestart/bad time over and when is my golden period> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > Monday, December 14, 2009, 9:53 AM> >> >> > ÂÂ> >> >> >> >> > Dear Vino,> >> > In you chart, there

are good yogas, good karma yogas, these yogas> > prosper with work -> >> > 1. Hansh Yoga : created by Jup, it's 10'th lord placed in 7'th housein> > it's mool trikona sign (dhanur), It will always give you power of> > judgement and manager of high calibre, high profile friends etc.> >> > 2. Bhadra Yoga : gives you reasoning power and thinking beyond the> > limit, makes you talanted.> >> > 3. Yoga for fame and creativity, It's of medium level, as your's5'th> > lord Venus is placed in lagna, I think you a good looking chap.> >> > above yogas are making other yogas as well, do good in life, lead a> > principled life and set examples for your friends.> >> > Soon, you will get a job, source of your yogas are linked to talentand> > work, keep it in mind.> >> >

regards,> > Lalit.> >> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Latit,> > > Did you receive my previous mail?I do hope that he will help me> > financially and do what is right and needy for me.I read an article> > regarding Raj Yoga(Raja Yoga) and would like to know whether theyoga is> > present in my chart.If it is what is the significant of this yogaand> > its effects/impact on me?> > > Thank you.> > > Looking forward in hearing from you.> > > Thank you.> > > Regards,> > > Vino> > >> > > --- On Wed, 12/9/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:> > >> > >> > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> > > Subject:

[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good timestart/bad> > time over and when is my golden period> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 7:51 AM> > >> > >> > > Â> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Vino,> > >> > > Your luck is knocking at your's door, approach your father in agood> > day> > > of Feb 2010, he will start thinking in your's favor, by mid feb,he> > will> > > make up his mind for doing something for you.> > >> > > Your's lagna lord represents you, your's 10'th lord representfather,> > > 2nd lord represents inheritable family property and 4'th lordwhich is> > > also lagna lord are aspected by your's

11'th lord, a greatoccasion to> > > contact your's father but that should be with true respect that ason> > > should have towards his father, if you have this true internal> > respect,> > > your are going to everything that a father gives to his son.> > >> > > What your father has done to your mother, God will give it's> > punishment> > > to him but never forget that he is your father and this is a truthof> > > your's and his life.> > >> > > Be a good caring son of your's mother as well as a good obedientson> > to> > > your father, You have a very good chart, you are somebody who canbe> > in> > > touch with me for some time ahead.> > >> > > In order to satisfy your's chart, you should do some technicalwork> > >

related to electricity as a hobby and help people with that, real> > state> > > (land) related work as a service can also help you growing high in> > life,> > > but, ensure that this is helpful to study, should not become an> > > obstacle.> > >> > > Best Wishesh !!> > >> > > Lalit Mishra.> > >> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Latit,> > > > Thanks for your mail.I am doing an accounting course,I have> > completed> > > my degree and hope to continue to do Master's.I have no contactwith> > my> > > father since I was seven.I heard he has remarried and his wife his> > > trying get all of his property and leave

nothing for me.Will I beable> > > to get his property/financial help from him and if yes how much iea> > > little or a lot?I hope he will transfer it in my name now ratherthan> > > leave inÃÆ'‚ his will as I will not know what willhappen in the> > future?> > > > Will I be alsoÃÆ'‚ able to getÃÆ'‚ ajob soon?> > > >> > > > --- On Mon, 12/7/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time> > start/bad> > > time over and when is my golden period> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > Monday, December 7, 2009, 11:13 AM> > >

>> > > >> > > > ÃÆ'‚> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Vino,> > > >> > > > I checked your horoscope again, Time for building your futurehas> > > started from may 09, from this week onwards, Juru the Antar DashaNath> > > in gochara (Sky) is turning in your favour, Guru's favorco-incinding> > > with it's antar dasha is going to uplift your life sytematically.> > > >> > > > Always, Guru wants things in order, as per system, follow thesystem> > > and be honest as much as you be.> > > >> > > > Your father will help you now, but there is a point of concernalso,> > > As Rahu is turning 7'th from your lagna as wll as moon in gochara> > (sky),> > >

be practical towards friends, no business based on trust.> > > >> > > > Mother will have some pain in body, be sweet to her.> > > >> > > > From Father's side, you will get financial help and will clearyour> > > examination, Apart from finance/commerce what else you do study ?> > > >> > > > Take Care,> > > > Lalit Mishra.> > > >> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Latit,> > > > > I have stpped my studies after degree due to financeshortage.I> > have> > > been looking to get a job to support myself through master's buthave> > > been unsuccessful so far.Is there a possibility in me doing

higher> > > studies in future?> > > > > thanks.> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Vino> > > > >> > > > > --- On Sat, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>> > > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time> > > start/bad time over and when is my golden period> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > > Saturday, December 5, 2009, 3:08 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear

Vino,> > > > >> > > > > At least two times I saw your horoscope, Apart from problem in> > > studies, there shlould not be big problems in life.> > > > >> > > > > Is there a gap in studies, subject change ?> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > > Lalit> > > > >> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > > > When will good time start(bad time and troubles over) andwhen> > > will my golden period be?> > > > > > I have been facing bad time one after the other and wonderwhen> > > will things change for the good?I hoping to continue my studies

to> > > Master's or equivalent after my degree but unable to do so due to> > > financial constrains.I have been looking for a job but have been> > > successful so far.> > > > > > Please dokindlyÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ advice. My dobis 30 June> > 1984,time is> > > 7.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,malaysia .> > > > > > looking forward to your reply.> > > > > > Thank you.Regards,> > > > > > Vino> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Vino,

Thanx for wishes,

Is solar eclipse visible there ?

Lov,

Lalit.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Ron Sam <saraswathydurga

wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Ms. Lalit,

> On this special 1st day of the month of THAI, I would like to wish you GOOD

HEALTH.. MAY ALL YOUR PROBLEMS BE NONE OR ONLY SMALL AND MAY YOU FIND THE RIGHT

ANSWERS TO ALL WHO COME UP TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE.

> Regards,

> Vino.

>

> --- On Wed, 1/6/10, Ron Sam <saraswathydurga wrote:

>

>

> Ron Sam <saraswathydurga

> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time

over and when is my golden period

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 6:29 PM

>

Dear Ms. Lalit,

> Thank you for your reply. I informed my mother about its content. She says

that as far as her ex-husband is concerned, she does not want to open up old

wounds again.Besides, he is still married to a Chinese.!! All she wants is that

my father takes responsibility and help me out for my future.

> By the way, some of my relatives are trying to match-make  for my mom  to an

overseas person in order for her to have a companian. She is hesistating after

her turbulent marriage to my dad.Should i encourage her or otherwise?

> If migration is on the cards for both of us, when would the ideal time be?

> Hope to hear from you soon.

> Regards,

> Vino

> --- On Wed, 1/6/10, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

>

>

> litsol <mishra.lalit

> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time

over and when is my golden period

> Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 10:31 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Dear Vino,

>

> I have seriously checked your mom's horoscope, It's time for family

> re-union, this is the best time to connect with your father, horoscope

> suggests that in the last 2-3 month's period you people have made up

> mind for settlement abroad, It can happen but pls let her natal retro

> Jup who is transiting give benefits by family reunion.

>

> I w'd like to see settlement to abroad, in your's horoscope in the

> weekend, keep in touch, pls take care of mom's health, she can have back

> pain and also joint's pain .

>

> Best Wishes,

> Lalit Mishra

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

> <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Ms Latit,

> > Happy New Year for 2010.Any news regarding my query?

> > Thanks.

> > Regards,

> > Vino

> >

> > --- On Tue, 12/29/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:

> >

> >

> > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...

> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time start/bad

> time over and when is my golden period

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 10:58 AM

> >

> >

> > Ã

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Vino,

> >

> > kindly wait till Friday, I will revert.

> >

> > regards,

> > Lalit.

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

> <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Latit,

> > > Is there an oppurtunity for me to work and migrate overseas?I

> thinking of migrating overseas hopefully sometime next year with my

> mother for better job oppurtunities and family life.Will this move

> materialise and if yesÃâà when will that be?Will it be beneficial to

> the both of us?We are thinking about Australia,UK and US,with Australia

> our main choice because we have relatives there.

> > > My mom's is 2 April 1959, time is 6.10 am and place is

> Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia .

> > > Regards,

> > > Vino

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 12/14/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>

> > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time

> start/bad time over and when is my golden period

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > > Monday, December 14, 2009, 9:53 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > ÃâÃ

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Vino,

> > >

> > > In you chart, there are good yogas, good karma yogas, these yogas

> > > prosper with work -

> > >

> > > 1. Hansh Yoga : created by Jup, it's 10'th lord placed in 7'th house

> in

> > > it's mool trikona sign (dhanur), It will always give you power of

> > > judgement and manager of high calibre, high profile friends etc.

> > >

> > > 2. Bhadra Yoga : gives you reasoning power and thinking beyond the

> > > limit, makes you talanted.

> > >

> > > 3. Yoga for fame and creativity, It's of medium level, as your's

> 5'th

> > > lord Venus is placed in lagna, I think you a good looking chap.

> > >

> > > above yogas are making other yogas as well, do good in life, lead a

> > > principled life and set examples for your friends.

> > >

> > > Soon, you will get a job, source of your yogas are linked to talent

> and

> > > work, keep it in mind.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Lalit.

> > >

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

> > > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Latit,

> > > > Did you receive my previous mail?I do hope that he will help me

> > > financially and do what is right and needy for me.I read an article

> > > regarding Raj Yoga(Raja Yoga) and would like to know whether the

> yoga is

> > > present in my chart.If it is what is the significant of this yoga

> and

> > > its effects/impact on me?

> > > > Thank you.

> > > > Looking forward in hearing from you.

> > > > Thank you.

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Vino

> > > >

> > > > --- On Wed, 12/9/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...

> > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time

> start/bad

> > > time over and when is my golden period

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > > > Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 7:51 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ÃÆââ¬Å¡

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vino,

> > > >

> > > > Your luck is knocking at your's door, approach your father in a

> good

> > > day

> > > > of Feb 2010, he will start thinking in your's favor, by mid feb,

> he

> > > will

> > > > make up his mind for doing something for you.

> > > >

> > > > Your's lagna lord represents you, your's 10'th lord represent

> father,

> > > > 2nd lord represents inheritable family property and 4'th lord

> which is

> > > > also lagna lord are aspected by your's 11'th lord, a great

> occasion to

> > > > contact your's father but that should be with true respect that a

> son

> > > > should have towards his father, if you have this true internal

> > > respect,

> > > > your are going to everything that a father gives to his son.

> > > >

> > > > What your father has done to your mother, God will give it's

> > > punishment

> > > > to him but never forget that he is your father and this is a truth

> of

> > > > your's and his life.

> > > >

> > > > Be a good caring son of your's mother as well as a good obedient

> son

> > > to

> > > > your father, You have a very good chart, you are somebody who can

> be

> > > in

> > > > touch with me for some time ahead.

> > > >

> > > > In order to satisfy your's chart, you should do some technical

> work

> > > > related to electricity as a hobby and help people with that, real

> > > state

> > > > (land) related work as a service can also help you growing high in

> > > life,

> > > > but, ensure that this is helpful to study, should not become an

> > > > obstacle.

> > > >

> > > > Best Wishesh !!

> > > >

> > > > Lalit Mishra.

> > > >

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

> > > > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Latit,

> > > > > Thanks for your mail.I am doing an accounting course,I have

> > > completed

> > > > my degree and hope to continue to do Master's.I have no contact

> with

> > > my

> > > > father since I was seven.I heard he has remarried and his wife his

> > > > trying get all of his property and leave nothing for me.Will I be

> able

> > > > to get his property/financial help from him and if yes how much ie

> a

> > > > little or a lot?I hope he will transfer it in my name now rather

> than

> > > > leave inÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡ his will as I will not know what will

> happen in the

> > > future?

> > > > > Will I be alsoÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡ able to getÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡ a

> job soon?

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Mon, 12/7/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...

> > > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time

> > > start/bad

> > > > time over and when is my golden period

> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > > > > Monday, December 7, 2009, 11:13 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Vino,

> > > > >

> > > > > I checked your horoscope again, Time for building your future

> has

> > > > started from may 09, from this week onwards, Juru the Antar Dasha

> Nath

> > > > in gochara (Sky) is turning in your favour, Guru's favor

> co-incinding

> > > > with it's antar dasha is going to uplift your life sytematically.

> > > > >

> > > > > Always, Guru wants things in order, as per system, follow the

> system

> > > > and be honest as much as you be.

> > > > >

> > > > > Your father will help you now, but there is a point of concern

> also,

> > > > As Rahu is turning 7'th from your lagna as wll as moon in gochara

> > > (sky),

> > > > be practical towards friends, no business based on trust.

> > > > >

> > > > > Mother will have some pain in body, be sweet to her.

> > > > >

> > > > > From Father's side, you will get financial help and will clear

> your

> > > > examination, Apart from finance/commerce what else you do study ?

> > > > >

> > > > > Take Care,

> > > > > Lalit Mishra.

> > > > >

> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Latit,

> > > > > > I have stpped my studies after degree due to finance

> shortage.I

> > > have

> > > > been looking to get a job to support myself through master's but

> have

> > > > been unsuccessful so far.Is there a possibility in me doing higher

> > > > studies in future?

> > > > > > thanks.

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Vino

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- On Sat, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>

> > > > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time

> > > > start/bad time over and when is my golden period

> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > > > > > Saturday, December 5, 2009, 3:08 AM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ÃÆÃ'Ãâ 'ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¡ÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Vino,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > At least two times I saw your horoscope, Apart from problem in

> > > > studies, there shlould not be big problems in life.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Is there a gap in studies, subject change ?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > Lalit

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > > > > When will good time start(bad time and troubles over) and

> when

> > > > will my golden period be?

> > > > > > > I have been facing bad time one after the other and wonder

> when

> > > > will things change for the good?I hoping to continue my studies to

> > > > Master's or equivalent after my degree but unable to do so due to

> > > > financial constrains.I have been looking for a job but have been

> > > > successful so far.

> > > > > > > Please do

> kindlyÃÆÃ'Ãâ 'ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¡ÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡ advice. My dob

> is 30 June

> > > 1984,time is

> > > > 7.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,malaysia .

> > > > > > > looking forward to your reply.

> > > > > > > Thank you.Regards,

> > > > > > > Vino

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Ms Latit,

Any news regarding my query?

Regards,

Vino--- On Thu, 1/14/10, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalitFw: Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time over and when is my golden periodVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 10:44 PM

Dear Vino,Thanx for wishes,Is solar eclipse visible there ?Lov,Lalit. Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:>> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ms. Lalit,> On this special 1st day of the month of THAI, I would like to wish you GOOD HEALTH.. MAY ALL YOUR PROBLEMS BE NONE OR ONLY SMALL AND MAY YOU FIND THE RIGHT ANSWERS TO ALL WHO COME UP TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE.> Regards,> Vino.> > --- On Wed, 1/6/10, Ron Sam <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > > Ron Sam <saraswathydurga@ ...>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will

good time start/bad time over and when is my golden period> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 6:29 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Ms. Lalit,> Thank you for your reply. I informed my mother about its content. She says that as far as her ex-husband is concerned, she does not want to open up old wounds again.Besides, he is still married to a Chinese.!! All she wants is that my father takes responsibility and help me out for my future.> By the way, some of my relatives are trying to match-make for my mom to an overseas person in order for her to have a companian. She is hesistating after her turbulent marriage to

my dad.Should i encourage her or otherwise?> If migration is on the cards for both of us, when would the ideal time be?> Hope to hear from you soon.> Regards,> Vino> --- On Wed, 1/6/10, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:> > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time over and when is my golden period> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 10:31 AM> > > Â > > > > > Dear Vino,> > I have seriously checked your mom's horoscope, It's time for family> re-union, this is the best time to connect

with your father, horoscope> suggests that in the last 2-3 month's period you people have made up> mind for settlement abroad, It can happen but pls let her natal retro> Jup who is transiting give benefits by family reunion.> > I w'd like to see settlement to abroad, in your's horoscope in the> weekend, keep in touch, pls take care of mom's health, she can have back> pain and also joint's pain .> > Best Wishes,> Lalit Mishra> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Ms Latit,> > Happy New Year for 2010.Any news regarding my query?> > Thanks.> > Regards,> > Vino> >> > --- On Tue, 12/29/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:> >> >> > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> > Subject:

[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time start/bad> time over and when is my golden period> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 10:58 AM> >> >> > Ã> >> >> >> > Dear Vino,> >> > kindly wait till Friday, I will revert.> >> > regards,> > Lalit.> >> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Latit,> > > Is there an oppurtunity for me to work and migrate overseas?I> thinking of migrating overseas hopefully sometime next year with my> mother for better job oppurtunities and family life.Will this move> materialise and if yesÃâà when will that be?Will it be beneficial to> the both of us?We

are thinking about Australia,UK and US,with Australia> our main choice because we have relatives there.> > > My mom's is 2 April 1959, time is 6.10 am and place is> Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia .> > > Regards,> > > Vino> > >> > > --- On Mon, 12/14/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:> > >> > >> > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>> > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time> start/bad time over and when is my golden period> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > Monday, December 14, 2009, 9:53 AM> > >> > >> > > ÃâÃ> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Vino,> > >> > > In you chart, there are good yogas, good karma yogas,

these yogas> > > prosper with work -> > >> > > 1. Hansh Yoga : created by Jup, it's 10'th lord placed in 7'th house> in> > > it's mool trikona sign (dhanur), It will always give you power of> > > judgement and manager of high calibre, high profile friends etc.> > >> > > 2. Bhadra Yoga : gives you reasoning power and thinking beyond the> > > limit, makes you talanted.> > >> > > 3. Yoga for fame and creativity, It's of medium level, as your's> 5'th> > > lord Venus is placed in lagna, I think you a good looking chap.> > >> > > above yogas are making other yogas as well, do good in life, lead a> > > principled life and set examples for your friends.> > >> > > Soon, you will get a job, source of your yogas are linked to talent>

and> > > work, keep it in mind.> > >> > > regards,> > > Lalit.> > >> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Latit,> > > > Did you receive my previous mail?I do hope that he will help me> > > financially and do what is right and needy for me.I read an article> > > regarding Raj Yoga(Raja Yoga) and would like to know whether the> yoga is> > > present in my chart.If it is what is the significant of this yoga> and> > > its effects/impact on me?> > > > Thank you.> > > > Looking forward in hearing from you.> > > > Thank you.> > > > Regards,> > > > Vino> > > >> > > >

--- On Wed, 12/9/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time> start/bad> > > time over and when is my golden period> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 7:51 AM> > > >> > > >> > > > ÃÆââ¬Å¡> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Vino,> > > >> > > > Your luck is knocking at your's door, approach your father in a> good> > > day> > > > of Feb 2010, he will start thinking in your's favor, by mid feb,> he> > > will> > > > make up his mind

for doing something for you.> > > >> > > > Your's lagna lord represents you, your's 10'th lord represent> father,> > > > 2nd lord represents inheritable family property and 4'th lord> which is> > > > also lagna lord are aspected by your's 11'th lord, a great> occasion to> > > > contact your's father but that should be with true respect that a> son> > > > should have towards his father, if you have this true internal> > > respect,> > > > your are going to everything that a father gives to his son.> > > >> > > > What your father has done to your mother, God will give it's> > > punishment> > > > to him but never forget that he is your father and this is a truth> of> > > > your's and his life.> > > >>

> > > Be a good caring son of your's mother as well as a good obedient> son> > > to> > > > your father, You have a very good chart, you are somebody who can> be> > > in> > > > touch with me for some time ahead.> > > >> > > > In order to satisfy your's chart, you should do some technical> work> > > > related to electricity as a hobby and help people with that, real> > > state> > > > (land) related work as a service can also help you growing high in> > > life,> > > > but, ensure that this is helpful to study, should not become an> > > > obstacle.> > > >> > > > Best Wishesh !!> > > >> > > > Lalit Mishra.> > > >> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe

aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > > > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Latit,> > > > > Thanks for your mail.I am doing an accounting course,I have> > > completed> > > > my degree and hope to continue to do Master's.I have no contact> with> > > my> > > > father since I was seven.I heard he has remarried and his wife his> > > > trying get all of his property and leave nothing for me.Will I be> able> > > > to get his property/financial help from him and if yes how much ie> a> > > > little or a lot?I hope he will transfer it in my name now rather> than> > > > leave inÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡ his will as I will not know what will> happen in the> > > future?> > > > >

Will I be alsoÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡ able to getÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡ a> job soon?> > > > >> > > > > --- On Mon, 12/7/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> > > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time> > > start/bad> > > > time over and when is my golden period> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > > Monday, December 7, 2009, 11:13 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Vino,> > > > >> > > > > I checked your

horoscope again, Time for building your future> has> > > > started from may 09, from this week onwards, Juru the Antar Dasha> Nath> > > > in gochara (Sky) is turning in your favour, Guru's favor> co-incinding> > > > with it's antar dasha is going to uplift your life sytematically.> > > > >> > > > > Always, Guru wants things in order, as per system, follow the> system> > > > and be honest as much as you be.> > > > >> > > > > Your father will help you now, but there is a point of concern> also,> > > > As Rahu is turning 7'th from your lagna as wll as moon in gochara> > > (sky),> > > > be practical towards friends, no business based on trust.> > > > >> > > > > Mother will have some pain in body, be

sweet to her.> > > > >> > > > > From Father's side, you will get financial help and will clear> your> > > > examination, Apart from finance/commerce what else you do study ?> > > > >> > > > > Take Care,> > > > > Lalit Mishra.> > > > >> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > > > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Latit,> > > > > > I have stpped my studies after degree due to finance> shortage.I> > > have> > > > been looking to get a job to support myself through master's but> have> > > > been unsuccessful so far.Is there a possibility in me doing higher> > > > studies in future?>

> > > > > thanks.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > Vino> > > > > >> > > > > > --- On Sat, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>> > > > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time> > > > start/bad time over and when is my golden period> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > > > Saturday, December 5, 2009, 3:08 AM> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ÃÆÃ'Ãâ 'ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¡ÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡> > > > > >> > > > > >>

> > > > >> > > > > > Dear Vino,> > > > > >> > > > > > At least two times I saw your horoscope, Apart from problem in> > > > studies, there shlould not be big problems in life.> > > > > >> > > > > > Is there a gap in studies, subject change ?> > > > > >> > > > > > regards,> > > > > > Lalit> > > > > >> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > > > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > > > > When will good time start(bad time and troubles over) and> when> > > > will my golden period be?> > > > > > > I

have been facing bad time one after the other and wonder> when> > > > will things change for the good?I hoping to continue my studies to> > > > Master's or equivalent after my degree but unable to do so due to> > > > financial constrains.I have been looking for a job but have been> > > > successful so far.> > > > > > > Please do> kindlyÃÆÃ'Ãâ 'ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¡ÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡ advice. My dob> is 30 June> > > 1984,time is> > > > 7.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,malaysia .> > > > > > > looking forward to your reply.> > > > > > > Thank you.Regards,> > > > > > > Vino> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >>

> >> >>

Dear Ms Latit,

It is visible in certain areas only.

By the way I hope you have received my earlier query regarding migration and settlement overseas. I hope to to get your reply soon.

Thanks.

Vino--- On Thu, 1/14/10, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalitFw: Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time over and when is my golden periodVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 10:44 PM

Dear Vino,Thanx for wishes,Is solar eclipse visible there ?Lov,Lalit. Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:>> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ms. Lalit,> On this special 1st day of the month of THAI, I would like to wish you GOOD HEALTH.. MAY ALL YOUR PROBLEMS BE NONE OR ONLY SMALL AND MAY YOU FIND THE RIGHT ANSWERS TO ALL WHO COME UP TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE.> Regards,> Vino.> > --- On Wed, 1/6/10, Ron Sam <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > > Ron Sam <saraswathydurga@ ...>> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will

good time start/bad time over and when is my golden period> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 6:29 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Ms. Lalit,> Thank you for your reply. I informed my mother about its content. She says that as far as her ex-husband is concerned, she does not want to open up old wounds again.Besides, he is still married to a Chinese.!! All she wants is that my father takes responsibility and help me out for my future.> By the way, some of my relatives are trying to match-make for my mom to an overseas person in order for her to have a companian. She is hesistating after her turbulent marriage to

my dad.Should i encourage her or otherwise?> If migration is on the cards for both of us, when would the ideal time be?> Hope to hear from you soon.> Regards,> Vino> --- On Wed, 1/6/10, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:> > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time start/bad time over and when is my golden period> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 10:31 AM> > > Â > > > > > Dear Vino,> > I have seriously checked your mom's horoscope, It's time for family> re-union, this is the best time to connect

with your father, horoscope> suggests that in the last 2-3 month's period you people have made up> mind for settlement abroad, It can happen but pls let her natal retro> Jup who is transiting give benefits by family reunion.> > I w'd like to see settlement to abroad, in your's horoscope in the> weekend, keep in touch, pls take care of mom's health, she can have back> pain and also joint's pain .> > Best Wishes,> Lalit Mishra> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Ms Latit,> > Happy New Year for 2010.Any news regarding my query?> > Thanks.> > Regards,> > Vino> >> > --- On Tue, 12/29/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:> >> >> > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> > Subject:

[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time start/bad> time over and when is my golden period> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 10:58 AM> >> >> > Ã> >> >> >> > Dear Vino,> >> > kindly wait till Friday, I will revert.> >> > regards,> > Lalit.> >> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Latit,> > > Is there an oppurtunity for me to work and migrate overseas?I> thinking of migrating overseas hopefully sometime next year with my> mother for better job oppurtunities and family life.Will this move> materialise and if yesÃâà when will that be?Will it be beneficial to> the both of us?We

are thinking about Australia,UK and US,with Australia> our main choice because we have relatives there.> > > My mom's is 2 April 1959, time is 6.10 am and place is> Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia .> > > Regards,> > > Vino> > >> > > --- On Mon, 12/14/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:> > >> > >> > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>> > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time> start/bad time over and when is my golden period> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > Monday, December 14, 2009, 9:53 AM> > >> > >> > > ÃâÃ> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Vino,> > >> > > In you chart, there are good yogas, good karma yogas,

these yogas> > > prosper with work -> > >> > > 1. Hansh Yoga : created by Jup, it's 10'th lord placed in 7'th house> in> > > it's mool trikona sign (dhanur), It will always give you power of> > > judgement and manager of high calibre, high profile friends etc.> > >> > > 2. Bhadra Yoga : gives you reasoning power and thinking beyond the> > > limit, makes you talanted.> > >> > > 3. Yoga for fame and creativity, It's of medium level, as your's> 5'th> > > lord Venus is placed in lagna, I think you a good looking chap.> > >> > > above yogas are making other yogas as well, do good in life, lead a> > > principled life and set examples for your friends.> > >> > > Soon, you will get a job, source of your yogas are linked to talent>

and> > > work, keep it in mind.> > >> > > regards,> > > Lalit.> > >> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Latit,> > > > Did you receive my previous mail?I do hope that he will help me> > > financially and do what is right and needy for me.I read an article> > > regarding Raj Yoga(Raja Yoga) and would like to know whether the> yoga is> > > present in my chart.If it is what is the significant of this yoga> and> > > its effects/impact on me?> > > > Thank you.> > > > Looking forward in hearing from you.> > > > Thank you.> > > > Regards,> > > > Vino> > > >> > > >

--- On Wed, 12/9/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time> start/bad> > > time over and when is my golden period> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 7:51 AM> > > >> > > >> > > > ÃÆââ¬Å¡> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Vino,> > > >> > > > Your luck is knocking at your's door, approach your father in a> good> > > day> > > > of Feb 2010, he will start thinking in your's favor, by mid feb,> he> > > will> > > > make up his mind

for doing something for you.> > > >> > > > Your's lagna lord represents you, your's 10'th lord represent> father,> > > > 2nd lord represents inheritable family property and 4'th lord> which is> > > > also lagna lord are aspected by your's 11'th lord, a great> occasion to> > > > contact your's father but that should be with true respect that a> son> > > > should have towards his father, if you have this true internal> > > respect,> > > > your are going to everything that a father gives to his son.> > > >> > > > What your father has done to your mother, God will give it's> > > punishment> > > > to him but never forget that he is your father and this is a truth> of> > > > your's and his life.> > > >>

> > > Be a good caring son of your's mother as well as a good obedient> son> > > to> > > > your father, You have a very good chart, you are somebody who can> be> > > in> > > > touch with me for some time ahead.> > > >> > > > In order to satisfy your's chart, you should do some technical> work> > > > related to electricity as a hobby and help people with that, real> > > state> > > > (land) related work as a service can also help you growing high in> > > life,> > > > but, ensure that this is helpful to study, should not become an> > > > obstacle.> > > >> > > > Best Wishesh !!> > > >> > > > Lalit Mishra.> > > >> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe

aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > > > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Latit,> > > > > Thanks for your mail.I am doing an accounting course,I have> > > completed> > > > my degree and hope to continue to do Master's.I have no contact> with> > > my> > > > father since I was seven.I heard he has remarried and his wife his> > > > trying get all of his property and leave nothing for me.Will I be> able> > > > to get his property/financial help from him and if yes how much ie> a> > > > little or a lot?I hope he will transfer it in my name now rather> than> > > > leave inÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡ his will as I will not know what will> happen in the> > > future?> > > > >

Will I be alsoÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡ able to getÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡ a> job soon?> > > > >> > > > > --- On Mon, 12/7/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...> > > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time> > > start/bad> > > > time over and when is my golden period> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > > Monday, December 7, 2009, 11:13 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Vino,> > > > >> > > > > I checked your

horoscope again, Time for building your future> has> > > > started from may 09, from this week onwards, Juru the Antar Dasha> Nath> > > > in gochara (Sky) is turning in your favour, Guru's favor> co-incinding> > > > with it's antar dasha is going to uplift your life sytematically.> > > > >> > > > > Always, Guru wants things in order, as per system, follow the> system> > > > and be honest as much as you be.> > > > >> > > > > Your father will help you now, but there is a point of concern> also,> > > > As Rahu is turning 7'th from your lagna as wll as moon in gochara> > > (sky),> > > > be practical towards friends, no business based on trust.> > > > >> > > > > Mother will have some pain in body, be

sweet to her.> > > > >> > > > > From Father's side, you will get financial help and will clear> your> > > > examination, Apart from finance/commerce what else you do study ?> > > > >> > > > > Take Care,> > > > > Lalit Mishra.> > > > >> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > > > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Latit,> > > > > > I have stpped my studies after degree due to finance> shortage.I> > > have> > > > been looking to get a job to support myself through master's but> have> > > > been unsuccessful so far.Is there a possibility in me doing higher> > > > studies in future?>

> > > > > thanks.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > Vino> > > > > >> > > > > > --- On Sat, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>> > > > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time> > > > start/bad time over and when is my golden period> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> > > > > > Saturday, December 5, 2009, 3:08 AM> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ÃÆÃ'Ãâ 'ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¡ÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡> > > > > >> > > > > >>

> > > > >> > > > > > Dear Vino,> > > > > >> > > > > > At least two times I saw your horoscope, Apart from problem in> > > > studies, there shlould not be big problems in life.> > > > > >> > > > > > Is there a gap in studies, subject change ?> > > > > >> > > > > > regards,> > > > > > Lalit> > > > > >> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam> > > > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > > > > When will good time start(bad time and troubles over) and> when> > > > will my golden period be?> > > > > > > I

have been facing bad time one after the other and wonder> when> > > > will things change for the good?I hoping to continue my studies to> > > > Master's or equivalent after my degree but unable to do so due to> > > > financial constrains.I have been looking for a job but have been> > > > successful so far.> > > > > > > Please do> kindlyÃÆÃ'Ãâ 'ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¡ÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡ advice. My dob> is 30 June> > > 1984,time is> > > > 7.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,malaysia .> > > > > > > looking forward to your reply.> > > > > > > Thank you.Regards,> > > > > > > Vino> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >>

> >> >>

Dear Vino,

I bless you with best of my brotherly feelings, prepare yourself, do

good study, be a skilled talented guy, best of your life is just a step

ahead, these 5 months are supportive to you and after May 2010, you w'd

have a good job, and gradually, you w'd travel a lot among several

countries.

forget the bitter past, take care of your's future career.

In your mom's chart, there is indication of auspeciousness, might be

re-union, might be marriage.

Forthcoming Sat-Jup dasha will open new vista for you.

regards,

Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Ron Sam

<saraswathydurga wrote:

>

> Dear Ms Latit,

> Any news regarding my query?

> Regards,

> Vino

>

> --- On Thu, 1/14/10, litsol mishra.lalit wrote:

>

>

> litsol mishra.lalit

> Fw: Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: when will good time

start/bad time over and when is my golden period

> Thursday, January 14, 2010, 10:44 PM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

> Dear Vino,

>

> Thanx for wishes,

> Is solar eclipse visible there ?

>

> Lov,

> Lalit.

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

<saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Ms. Lalit,

> > On this special 1st day of the month of THAI, I would like to wish

you GOOD HEALTH.. MAY ALL YOUR PROBLEMS BE NONE OR ONLY SMALL AND MAY

YOU FIND THE RIGHT ANSWERS TO ALL WHO COME UP TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE.

> > Regards,

> > Vino.

> >

> > --- On Wed, 1/6/10, Ron Sam <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Ron Sam <saraswathydurga@ ...>

> > Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time

> > Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 6:29 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Ms. Lalit,

> > Thank you for your reply. I informed my mother about its content.

She says that as far as her ex-husband is concerned, she does not want

to open up old wounds again.Besides, he is still married

to a Chinese.!! All she wants is that my father takes responsibility and

help me out for my future.

> > By the way, some of my relatives are trying to match-makeÂÂ

for my mom to an overseas person in order for her to have a

companian. She is hesistating after her turbulent marriage to my

dad.Should i encourage her or otherwise?

> > If migration is on the cards for both of us, when would the ideal

time be?

> > Hope to hear from you soon.

> > Regards,

> > Vino

> > --- On Wed, 1/6/10, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>

> > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time

> > Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 10:31 AM

> >

> >

> > ÂÂ

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Vino,

> >

> > I have seriously checked your mom's horoscope, It's time for family

> > re-union, this is the best time to connect with your father,

horoscope

> > suggests that in the last 2-3 month's period you people have made up

> > mind for settlement abroad, It can happen but pls let her natal

retro

> > Jup who is transiting give benefits by family reunion.

> >

> > I w'd like to see settlement to abroad, in your's horoscope in the

> > weekend, keep in touch, pls take care of mom's health, she can have

back

> > pain and also joint's pain .

> >

> > Best Wishes,

> > Lalit Mishra

> >

> > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

> > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Ms Latit,

> > > Happy New Year for 2010.Any news regarding my query?

> > > Thanks.

> > > Regards,

> > > Vino

> > >

> > > --- On Tue, 12/29/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...

> > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time

start/bad

> > time over and when is my golden period

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > > Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 10:58 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > Ã

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Vino,

> > >

> > > kindly wait till Friday, I will revert.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Lalit.

> > >

> > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

> > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Latit,

> > > > Is there an oppurtunity for me to work and migrate overseas?I

> > thinking of migrating overseas hopefully sometime next year with my

> > mother for better job oppurtunities and family life.Will this move

> > materialise and if yesÃâà when will that be?Will it be

beneficial to

> > the both of us?We are thinking about Australia,UK and US,with

Australia

> > our main choice because we have relatives there.

> > > > My mom's is 2 April 1959, time is 6.10 am and place is

> > Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia .

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Vino

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 12/14/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>

> > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time

> > start/bad time over and when is my golden period

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > > > Monday, December 14, 2009, 9:53 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ÃâÃ

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vino,

> > > >

> > > > In you chart, there are good yogas, good karma yogas, these

yogas

> > > > prosper with work -

> > > >

> > > > 1. Hansh Yoga : created by Jup, it's 10'th lord placed in 7'th

house

> > in

> > > > it's mool trikona sign (dhanur), It will always give you power

of

> > > > judgement and manager of high calibre, high profile friends etc.

> > > >

> > > > 2. Bhadra Yoga : gives you reasoning power and thinking beyond

the

> > > > limit, makes you talanted.

> > > >

> > > > 3. Yoga for fame and creativity, It's of medium level, as your's

> > 5'th

> > > > lord Venus is placed in lagna, I think you a good looking chap.

> > > >

> > > > above yogas are making other yogas as well, do good in life,

lead a

> > > > principled life and set examples for your friends.

> > > >

> > > > Soon, you will get a job, source of your yogas are linked to

talent

> > and

> > > > work, keep it in mind.

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > > Lalit.

> > > >

> > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Latit,

> > > > > Did you receive my previous mail?I do hope that he will help

me

> > > > financially and do what is right and needy for me.I read an

article

> > > > regarding Raj Yoga(Raja Yoga) and would like to know whether the

> > yoga is

> > > > present in my chart.If it is what is the significant of this

yoga

> > and

> > > > its effects/impact on me?

> > > > > Thank you.

> > > > > Looking forward in hearing from you.

> > > > > Thank you.

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Vino

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Wed, 12/9/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...

> > > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time

> > start/bad

> > > > time over and when is my golden period

> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > > > > Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 7:51 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ÃÆââ¬Å¡

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Vino,

> > > > >

> > > > > Your luck is knocking at your's door, approach your father in

a

> > good

> > > > day

> > > > > of Feb 2010, he will start thinking in your's favor, by mid

feb,

> > he

> > > > will

> > > > > make up his mind for doing something for you.

> > > > >

> > > > > Your's lagna lord represents you, your's 10'th lord represent

> > father,

> > > > > 2nd lord represents inheritable family property and 4'th lord

> > which is

> > > > > also lagna lord are aspected by your's 11'th lord, a great

> > occasion to

> > > > > contact your's father but that should be with true respect

that a

> > son

> > > > > should have towards his father, if you have this true internal

> > > > respect,

> > > > > your are going to everything that a father gives to his son.

> > > > >

> > > > > What your father has done to your mother, God will give it's

> > > > punishment

> > > > > to him but never forget that he is your father and this is a

truth

> > of

> > > > > your's and his life.

> > > > >

> > > > > Be a good caring son of your's mother as well as a good

obedient

> > son

> > > > to

> > > > > your father, You have a very good chart, you are somebody who

can

> > be

> > > > in

> > > > > touch with me for some time ahead.

> > > > >

> > > > > In order to satisfy your's chart, you should do some technical

> > work

> > > > > related to electricity as a hobby and help people with that,

real

> > > > state

> > > > > (land) related work as a service can also help you growing

high in

> > > > life,

> > > > > but, ensure that this is helpful to study, should not become

an

> > > > > obstacle.

> > > > >

> > > > > Best Wishesh !!

> > > > >

> > > > > Lalit Mishra.

> > > > >

> > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

> > > > > <saraswathydurga@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Latit,

> > > > > > Thanks for your mail.I am doing an accounting course,I have

> > > > completed

> > > > > my degree and hope to continue to do Master's.I have no

contact

> > with

> > > > my

> > > > > father since I was seven.I heard he has remarried and his wife

his

> > > > > trying get all of his property and leave nothing for me.Will I

be

> > able

> > > > > to get his property/financial help from him and if yes how

much ie

> > a

> > > > > little or a lot?I hope he will transfer it in my name now

rather

> > than

> > > > > leave inÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡ his will

as I will not know what will

> > happen in the

> > > > future?

> > > > > > Will I be alsoÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡

able to getÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡ a

> > job soon?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- On Mon, 12/7/09, litsol mishra.lalit@ ... wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > litsol mishra.lalit@ ...

> > > > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good time

> > > > start/bad

> > > > > time over and when is my golden period

> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > > > > > Monday, December 7, 2009, 11:13 AM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ÃÆÃ'âââ¬Ã¡

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Vino,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I checked your horoscope again, Time for building your

future

> > has

> > > > > started from may 09, from this week onwards, Juru the Antar

Dasha

> > Nath

> > > > > in gochara (Sky) is turning in your favour, Guru's favor

> > co-incinding

> > > > > with it's antar dasha is going to uplift your life

sytematically.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Always, Guru wants things in order, as per system, follow

the

> > system

> > > > > and be honest as much as you be.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Your father will help you now, but there is a point of

concern

> > also,

> > > > > As Rahu is turning 7'th from your lagna as wll as moon in

gochara

> > > > (sky),

> > > > > be practical towards friends, no business based on trust.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mother will have some pain in body, be sweet to her.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > From Father's side, you will get financial help and will

clear

> > your

> > > > > examination, Apart from finance/commerce what else you do

study ?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Take Care,

> > > > > > Lalit Mishra.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Latit,

> > > > > > > I have stpped my studies after degree due to finance

> > shortage.I

> > > > have

> > > > > been looking to get a job to support myself through master's

but

> > have

> > > > > been unsuccessful so far.Is there a possibility in me doing

higher

> > > > > studies in future?

> > > > > > > thanks.

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > Vino

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > --- On Sat, 12/5/09, litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ ...>

> > > > > > > [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: when will good

time

> > > > > start/bad time over and when is my golden period

> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> > > > > > > Saturday, December 5, 2009, 3:08 AM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ÃÆÃ'ÃâÂ

'ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¡ÃÆÃ\

'âââ¬Ã¡

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Vino,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > At least two times I saw your horoscope, Apart from

problem in

> > > > > studies, there shlould not be big problems in life.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Is there a gap in studies, subject change ?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > > Lalit

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Ron Sam

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > > > > > When will good time start(bad time and troubles over)

and

> > when

> > > > > will my golden period be?

> > > > > > > > I have been facing bad time one after the other and

wonder

> > when

> > > > > will things change for the good?I hoping to continue my

studies to

> > > > > Master's or equivalent after my degree but unable to do so due

to

> > > > > financial constrains.I have been looking for a job but have

been

> > > > > successful so far.

> > > > > > > > Please do

> > kindlyÃÆÃ'ÃâÂ

'ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¡ÃÆÃ\

'âââ¬Ã¡ advice. My dob

> > is 30 June

> > > > 1984,time is

> > > > > 7.10 am and place is Ipoh,Perak,malaysia .

> > > > > > > > looking forward to your reply.

> > > > > > > > Thank you.Regards,

> > > > > > > > Vino

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>