IndiaDivine.org

Lalkitab 1941 transcript

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear members,

I am attaching exact transcript of 1941 edition of lalkitab.

Only the script has been changed from Urdu to Hindi, rest even word number and page number remains same as are in the original publication.

Regards

Kulbir Bains.

Dear Kulbir,

Pls add transcript to file section as don't store files along with mails,therefore, those who logs in to group to read mails, can not find the file.

I liked predictive concept of Lal Kitab, I think that's based on how far a planet is placed from it's position in Kal Purush's Mesha Lagna kundali, Lagna is fixed in Lal Kitab, however, bhava and planetary attribute needs more refinement, Attributes given ikn Uttar Kalamrita along with Nakschhtra's attribute as given in classics like - Jataka Parijaata, Hora Ratnam and Nakshtra Suktam etc.

Pls elabrate.

regards,Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb wrote:>> Dear members,> I am attaching exact transcript of 1941 edition of lalkitab.[?]> Only the script has been changed from Urdu to Hindi, rest even word number> and page number remains same as are in the original publication.> Regards> *Kulbir Bains*.>