IndiaDivine.org

effect of Rahu in Seveth house and ketu in lagna house .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Swapnil,

Do you belong to a business family, Are you an engineer ?

regards,

Lalit

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " swapnil "

<dixit.swapnil123 wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

> My date of birth is 27/01/1982, and time is 5:15 am . nad birth place

is chalisgaon maharashtra.

> can anyone tell me about my professional currier and about my

marriage?

> also in my horoscope rahu is in seventh house in gemini and ketu in

saggatarrius. can you explain me theie good and bad effect?

>

Yes ,i am a mechanical engineer

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol " <mishra.lalit

wrote:

>

>

> Hi Swapnil,

>

> Do you belong to a business family, Are you an engineer ?

>

> regards,

> Lalit

>

>

>

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " swapnil "

> <dixit.swapnil123@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> > My date of birth is 27/01/1982, and time is 5:15 am . nad birth place

> is chalisgaon maharashtra.

> > can anyone tell me about my professional currier and about my

> marriage?

> > also in my horoscope rahu is in seventh house in gemini and ketu in

> saggatarrius. can you explain me theie good and bad effect?

> >

>

Dear Swapnil,

First of all, your horoscope has good potential for posesssing knowledge of astrology, as far as your query about Rahu is oncerned, Pls note that Rahu denotes high volume of activity in the area of house whereas it's positioned, this high volume of activity is an outcome of internal confusions that we carry from past lives, we don't have clarity over the matters that house of rahu signifies, this state of non clarity with added high volume of activity makes us non conventional and crazy.

In the 7'th house, above Rahu's presence denotes a relationship or marriage out of family traditions led by our craziness for somebody, your's case is an exception as Jup from 11'th house casts it's aspect on 7'th house, so, best posibility is a love yet arranged marriage with somebody good as Saturn also aspects this 7'th house, that might get delayed.

7'th house gives us tremendous skills for dealing with people and also skills for doing exceptional things in profession.

You are running Jup's period till Aug2017, enjoy ur life, earn good and learn astrology, help others, take bath in Ganga Jal whenever you feel you need fresh energy in life.

Best Wishes,Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "swapnil" <dixit.swapnil123 wrote:>> > Yes ,i am a mechanical engineer> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" mishra.lalit@ wrote:> >> > > > Hi Swapnil,> > > > Do you belong to a business family, Are you an engineer ?> > > > regards,> > Lalit> > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "swapnil"> > <dixit.swapnil123@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sir,> > > My date of birth is 27/01/1982, and time is 5:15 am . nad birth place> > is chalisgaon maharashtra.> > > can anyone tell me about my professional currier and about my> > marriage?> > > also in my horoscope rahu is in seventh house in gemini and ketu in> > saggatarrius. can you explain me theie good and bad effect?> > >> >>