IndiaDivine.org

Predictions and Power of Astrology on National Security

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Power of Astrology on National Security

Group,

India is again put on high alerts that they terrorists can hijack Indian Airlines planes, What a govt led by a non performer leader can do other then raising alarms and alerts, they w'd never work upto their responsibility, w'd never act to crack down framework of terror and corruption, and most of us w'd always see some or other heroism in them, somepeople can only become appreciative that he was a good scholar of economics, and this is enough for some people in order to assess capability as a PM.

We like sweet talkers, Any way we kept saying since 15'th august 2009 that there w'd be no immediate terror attack in India, It's time for us to strengthen ourselves, modify our armies and avail the best opportuities but that requires will power.

Ringing bells like these alerts are good excuses as well as good defence to non performance of the govt that they at least could give warning to nation, a nation whose security is on there hand,

I m proud of following two predictions that I could make based on my initial learning of mundane astrology, I have given up looking at chart of India that a generations of Indian astrologers has been doing, I don't know who introduced this wrong approach to Indian astrology, such charts are only good for post event analysis.

Hope you w'd enjoy reading following predictions and take initiatives in right direction :

Headley and Hype of 26/11 like terror Attack

Message #6669, Sat Nov 14, 2009, Vedic Astrologyandhealing

I don't understand why media is making a hype of possible terror attack, Morethen alerts such a hype creates worries and prepares anti national elements forfurther planning, However, even with change in Rahu - Ketu's transit, There isno possibility for immediate attack, everything wd be defoiled, This Rahu wdweaken terror, wd be crucial for end of terror outfits, Any connection of Rahuwith Jup is a shield for india and debacle to terrorists, Only concern isinefficient indian leadership

PM's Statements and Astrology

Message #6326 , 17'th August 2009, Vedic Astrologyandhealing

Unlike the worries he is expressing these day's, astrologicaly india is safe byplanetary transit, no terror attack like 26/11 is possible till sept first week,instead of performing and doing homework to make a shielded border and chartingan action plan to eliminate naxals he is learning to speak like a mix of lalu +amar singh.There are definite side effects of making order executing beaurocrates head ofstate. How much economics he commands, we hve seen in last 2 - 3 months, he madeno initiatives to make a strategic move to defend or promote country's interestin war of ecönomy that world is going to witness... and under that there wd bestruggle for establishing a dominance.Lalit Mishra

Dear Mishra,

Well said. As you said, they have been saying for terror free india since aug.2009, no, not at all, they have been not only saying this for couple of decades back but also spending huge funds from public exchequer freely in various failure anty terror programmes, like POTA,TADA etc. Surprisingly, more they make these rules, more terror attacks are created basically perhaps the attitude behind it, is not to combate but some thing other than that. Decade long efforts to book corrupt ppl through various newly frasmed as well old anty-corruption agencies have been appeared to be failded. No efforts to raise the intelligence power in our Intelligence Branch and dragging the honest police officers into the illegal designs of superious are basically the root cause of these growing trend of disturbances. Still lot of funds have been wasted knowingly into a failuire and week system but everybody knows that it is high time to sit togather and

think for unravelling records and see through visionary iyes what ancient saints had been saying to counter such situation but our system does not have time for that.

However, as regards, astro-analysis, world is passing through a very climax period nearly for another two years, in which a great leader of western country may be subjected to danger, in which, particularly a part of western system may appear to be collapsed which may bring radical change in spirtual awakining of the global ppl.Of course, there are many more things to discuss, but lack of time does not permit me to proceed with such valuable discussion.

With best wishes,

P K Tripathy,

Vedic Scholor.

litsol <mishra.lalitVedic Astrologyandhealing Sent: Sat, January 23, 2010 12:45:25 AM[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Predictions and Power of Astrology on National Security

Power of Astrology on National Security

Group,

India is again put on high alerts that they terrorists can hijack Indian Airlines planes, What a govt led by a non performer leader can do other then raising alarms and alerts, they w'd never work upto their responsibility, w'd never act to crack down framework of terror and corruption, and most of us w'd always see some or other heroism in them, somepeople can only become appreciative that he was a good scholar of economics, and this is enough for some people in order to assess capability as a PM.

We like sweet talkers, Any way we kept saying since 15'th august 2009 that there w'd be no immediate terror attack in India, It's time for us to strengthen ourselves, modify our armies and avail the best opportuities but that requires will power.

Ringing bells like these alerts are good excuses as well as good defence to non performance of the govt that they at least could give warning to nation, a nation whose security is on there hand,

I m proud of following two predictions that I could make based on my initial learning of mundane astrology, I have given up looking at chart of India that a generations of Indian astrologers has been doing, I don't know who introduced this wrong approach to Indian astrology, such charts are only good for post event analysis.

Hope you w'd enjoy reading following predictions and take initiatives in right direction :

Headley and Hype of 26/11 like terror Attack

Message #6669, Sat Nov 14, 2009, Vedic Astrologyandhe aling

I don't understand why media is making a hype of possible terror attack, Morethen alerts such a hype creates worries and prepares anti national elements forfurther planning, However, even with change in Rahu - Ketu's transit, There isno possibility for immediate attack, everything wd be defoiled, This Rahu wdweaken terror, wd be crucial for end of terror outfits, Any connection of Rahuwith Jup is a shield for india and debacle to terrorists, Only concern isinefficient indian leadership

PM's Statements and Astrology

Message #6326 , 17'th August 2009, Vedic Astrologyandhe aling

Unlike the worries he is expressing these day's, astrologicaly india is safe byplanetary transit, no terror attack like 26/11 is possible till sept first week,instead of performing and doing homework to make a shielded border and chartingan action plan to eliminate naxals he is learning to speak like a mix of lalu +amar singh.There are definite side effects of making order executing beaurocrates head ofstate. How much economics he commands, we hve seen in last 2 - 3 months, he madeno initiatives to make a strategic move to defend or promote country's interestin war of ecönomy that world is going to witness... and under that there wd bestruggle for establishing a dominance.Lalit Mishra

Dear Mr Tripathi,

Agreed, they need a vision.

regards,

Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Pk Tripathy

<pktripathy89 wrote:

>

> Dear Mishra,

>

> Well said. As you said, they have been saying for terror free india

since aug.2009, no, not at all, they have been not only saying this for

couple of decades back but also spending huge funds from public

exchequer freely in various failure anty terror programmes, like

POTA,TADA etc.. Surprisingly, more they make these rules, more terror

attacks are created basically perhaps the attitude behind it, is notÂ

to  combate but some thing other than that. Decade long efforts to

book corrupt ppl through various newly frasmed as well old

anty-corruption agencies have been appeared to be failded. No efforts to

raise the intelligence power in our Intelligence Branch and dragging the

honest police officers into the illegal designs of superious are

basically the root cause of these growing trend of disturbances. Still

lot of funds have been wasted knowingly into a failuire and week system

but everybody knows that it is high time to sit togather and think for

> unravelling records and see through visionary iyes what ancient saints

had been saying to counter such situation but our system does not have

time for that.

> However, as regards, astro-analysis, world is passing through a very

climax period nearly for another two years, in which a great leader of

western country may be subjected to danger, in which, particularly a

part of western system may appear to be collapsed which may bring

radical change in spirtual awakining of the global ppl.Of course, there

are many more things to discuss, but lack of time does not permit me to

proceed with such valuable discussion.

> With best wishes,

> P K Tripathy,

> Vedic Scholor.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> litsol mishra.lalit

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> Sat, January 23, 2010 12:45:25 AM

> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Predictions and Power of Astrology

on National Security

>

> Â

> Power of Astrology on National Security

> Group,

> India is again put on high alerts that they terrorists can hijack

Indian Airlines planes, What a govt led by a non performer leader can do

other then raising alarms and alerts, they w'd never work upto their

responsibility, w'd never act to crack down framework of terror and

corruption, and most of us w'd always see some or other heroism in them,

somepeople can only become appreciative that he was a good scholar of

economics, and this is enough for some people in order to assess

capability as a PM.

> We like sweet talkers, Any way we kept saying since 15'th augustÂ

2009 that there w'd be no immediate terror attack in India,

It's time for us to strengthen ourselves, modify our armies and avail

the best opportuities but that requires will power.

> Ringing bells like these alerts are good excuses as well as good

defence to non performance of the govt that they at least could give

warning to nation, a nation whose security is on there hand,

> I m proud of following two predictions that I could make based on my

initial learning of mundane astrology, I have given up looking at chart

of India that a generations of Indian astrologers has been doing, I

don't know who introduced this wrong approach to Indian astrology, such

charts are only good for post event analysis.

> Hope you w'd enjoy reading following predictions and take initiatives

in right direction :

> Headley and Hype of 26/11 like terror Attack

> Message #6669, Sat Nov 14, 2009, Vedic Astrologyandhe aling

> I don't understand why media is making a hype of possible terror

attack, More

> then alerts such a hype creates worries and prepares anti national

elements for

> further planning, However, even with change in Rahu - Ketu's transit,

There is

> no possibility for immediate attack, everything wd be defoiled, This

Rahu wd

> weaken terror, wd be crucial for end of terror outfits, Any connection

of Rahu

> with Jup is a shield for india and debacle to terrorists, Only concern

is

> inefficient indian leadership

> PM's Statements and Astrology

> Message #6326 ,17'th August 2009, Vedic Astrologyandhe aling

> Unlike the worries he is expressing these day's, astrologicaly india

is safe by

> planetary transit, no terror attack like 26/11 is possible till sept

first week,

> instead of performing and doing homework to make a shielded border and

charting

> an action plan to eliminate naxals he is learning to speak like a mix

of lalu +

> amar singh.

>

> There are definite side effects of making order executing beaurocrates

head of

> state. How much economics he commands, we hve seen in last 2 - 3

months, he made

> no initiatives to make a strategic move to defend or promote country's

interest

> in war of ecönomy that world is going to witness... and under that

there wd be

> struggle for establishing a dominance.

>

> LalitMishra

>