IndiaDivine.org

Services

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All

Kindly check the following detail...

11.55AM,27July1970,Bilaspur,CG

Concerned person wishes to know the area of services he can give to the world.

Can anybody help??

Regards

Ashok

Dear Ashok,

Do u belong to bilaspur, I have done my graduation from CMD college, lived there

for some 6 yrs, today, it's too late and i m at new delhi railway station

waiting for parents arrival, wd reply to you by tom evening, i hve seen chart at

a glance, pls confirm the timings once again.

Regards,

Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " Ashok " <omjyotish wrote:

>

> Dear All

>

> Kindly check the following detail...

> 11.55AM,27July1970,Bilaspur,CG

> Concerned person wishes to know the area of services he can give to the world.

>

> Can anybody help??

>

> Regards

> Ashok

>

Dear Ashok,

I though on this chart and came up with the idea that this person should help college going students, As I lived in Bilaspur and I m fully aware how youth struggles there for trivial things done like getting their name registered in Employement offices, getting a place in the college sports teams etc, With jup in lagna and Sun, Mars and Merc in 10'th house, he w'd be able to make a difference to young guy's life, I can also offer all my help in this regard. In our remote states, student politics miguide our youth. He running under Guru/Guru dasha, pls suggest him to collect resources in next 4-5 months, after that he can begin his work.

His navamsa suggests some more time is required to spend on this chart for his well being, Pls tell us if this person has made good money by 2008 in Rahu's dasha.

I hope our group's Srs w'd also say some thing on this chart.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "Ashok" <omjyotish wrote:>> Dear All> > Kindly check the following detail...> 11.55AM,27July1970,Bilaspur,CG> Concerned person wishes to know the area of services he can give to the world.> > Can anybody help??> > Regards> Ashok>