IndiaDivine.org

When to Identify Power of Spirituality

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In routine life as long as we are busy, resources are available and there are

people to make a good pass time we get no space to realize what's spirituality

in essence, even discource on spirituality becomes a genteel passtime, we like

to conceptualize that spirituality is only idealism, but it's no way idealism,

it's a working truth, absolutely practical.

Today, it was a day of great spiritual reality for me, early morning i saw in

jyotish vidya group, mam uttara is suffering with breast cancer and a surgery is

planned tomorrow, many people suggested many things, a good exchange of good

words, but is that enough ? What's after wishes, i looked at her chart,

situation is difficult, but, her innocense commitment to true vedic astrology

touched me, suffering is not the only way of releasing residual karmas, purging

such karmas is the remedy, I approached mother divine, if i understood

correctly, mother's message she is to get cured and wd lead her remaining life

happily, she is maddhayu, in her chart jup aspects sun, she is blessed for

astrology and required to contribute, her enlightenment begins.

Today, my parents are coming to delhi, train is late by 19 hrs, still, i thought

to leave for railway station around 11 pm, the moment i came out of home, a lady

in her 60s - 70s approached me, in such cold nights when roads are quite

disolated, such an odd time such an old lady, there must be some problem, I

asked to myself, well, she walked up to me and asked if i know where is nearby

gayatri mandir, i m so unaware of my surroundings, i could vaguely recall that

it's somewhere in same locality but where it is, was not sure, i understood from

her that she belongs to jamnagar, gujrat and staying at gayatri mandir, she was

returning from haridwar.

In fact she was in problem, looking for her son who didnt come back to her,

worried as a considerable time elapsed, so she went out looking for him, and she

herself forgot the way to gayatri mandir, what was remarkable in her is absence

of fear that we have if we are in a new place, forgetting way, she was as calm

as she wd be in jamnagar, perhapse, the deep faith on god in heart kept her free

from getting perplexed even when son was away and his mobile was switched off,

the realization of god never leave us alone, we know that he is with us, and

this is practically true, i walked along with her to find out way to gayatri

mandir, called my brother and he took her to gayatri mandir, and we came to new

delhi station, train is about to come, and what i see is an europian wearing

dhoti kurta, is just standing before me, might have joind iskon.

Regards,

Lalit Mishra.

Dear Lalit Mishra.

You are true there is spirituality. I appreciate your feelings. Spirituality and material are the two side of the same coin.We can nor will with one. We need both. We are made up of both. It is the time which decide the upper hand of spirituality or material. Presently material has upper hand in most of the life.

Love and regards

litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] When to Identify Power of SpiritualityVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Monday, January 25, 2010, 2:15 AM

In routine life as long as we are busy, resources are available and there are people to make a good pass time we get no space to realize what's spirituality in essence, even discource on spirituality becomes a genteel passtime, we like to conceptualize that spirituality is only idealism, but it's no way idealism, it's a working truth, absolutely practical.Today, it was a day of great spiritual reality for me, early morning i saw in jyotish vidya group, mam uttara is suffering with breast cancer and a surgery is planned tomorrow, many people suggested many things, a good exchange of good words, but is that enough ? What's after wishes, i looked at her chart, situation is difficult, but, her innocense commitment to true vedic astrology touched me, suffering is not the only way of releasing residual karmas, purging such karmas is the remedy, I approached mother divine, if i understood correctly, mother's message she is to get cured and wd lead

her remaining life happily, she is maddhayu, in her chart jup aspects sun, she is blessed for astrology and required to contribute, her enlightenment begins.Today, my parents are coming to delhi, train is late by 19 hrs, still, i thought to leave for railway station around 11 pm, the moment i came out of home, a lady in her 60s - 70s approached me, in such cold nights when roads are quite disolated, such an odd time such an old lady, there must be some problem, I asked to myself, well, she walked up to me and asked if i know where is nearby gayatri mandir, i m so unaware of my surroundings, i could vaguely recall that it's somewhere in same locality but where it is, was not sure, i understood from her that she belongs to jamnagar, gujrat and staying at gayatri mandir, she was returning from haridwar.In fact she was in problem, looking for her son who didnt come back to her, worried as a considerable time elapsed, so she went out looking

for him, and she herself forgot the way to gayatri mandir, what was remarkable in her is absence of fear that we have if we are in a new place, forgetting way, she was as calm as she wd be in jamnagar, perhapse, the deep faith on god in heart kept her free from getting perplexed even when son was away and his mobile was switched off, the realization of god never leave us alone, we know that he is with us, and this is practically true, i walked along with her to find out way to gayatri mandir, called my brother and he took her to gayatri mandir, and we came to new delhi station, train is about to come, and what i see is an europian wearing dhoti kurta, is just standing before me, might have joind iskon.Regards, Lalit Mishra.

Dear Sir,

Nice to hear words of wisdom, we need both, need to live in this materialistic world with spiritual reality, then we are winners of life, Last year, in a concert I tried to convey same to Sri Sri Ravishankar, pls do not teach yoga to this country, Yoga is mere an infatuation, we need to teach our people Bhoga, the right ways of doing bhoga in life, once it happens, bhoga will lead us to yoga.

I will be speaking to him in next meeting and I am quite confident that he and others w'd modify his directions from Yoga teaching to Bhoga teachings.

regards,Lalit Mishra.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija wrote:>> Dear Lalit Mishra.> You are true there is spirituality. I appreciate your feelings. Spirituality and material are the two side of the same coin.We can nor will with one. We need both. We are made up of both. It is the time which decide the upper hand of spirituality or material. Presently material has upper hand in most of the life. > Love and regards> > > > > litsol mishra.lalit [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] When to Identify Power of Spirituality> Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Monday, January 25, 2010, 2:15 AM> > >  > > > > In routine life as long as we are busy, resources are available and there are people to make a good pass time we get no space to realize what's spirituality in essence, even discource on spirituality becomes a genteel passtime, we like to conceptualize that spirituality is only idealism, but it's no way idealism, it's a working truth, absolutely practical.> > Today, it was a day of great spiritual reality for me, early morning i saw in jyotish vidya group, mam uttara is suffering with breast cancer and a surgery is planned tomorrow, many people suggested many things, a good exchange of good words, but is that enough ? What's after wishes, i looked at her chart, situation is difficult, but, her innocense commitment to true vedic astrology touched me, suffering is not the only way of releasing residual karmas, purging such karmas is the remedy, I approached mother divine, if i understood correctly, mother's message she is to get cured and wd lead her remaining life happily, she is maddhayu, in her chart jup aspects sun, she is blessed for astrology and required to contribute, her enlightenment begins.> > Today, my parents are coming to delhi, train is late by 19 hrs, still, i thought to leave for railway station around 11 pm, the moment i came out of home, a lady in her 60s - 70s approached me, in such cold nights when roads are quite disolated, such an odd time such an old lady, there must be some problem, I asked to myself, well, she walked up to me and asked if i know where is nearby gayatri mandir, i m so unaware of my surroundings, i could vaguely recall that it's somewhere in same locality but where it is, was not sure, i understood from her that she belongs to jamnagar, gujrat and staying at gayatri mandir, she was returning from haridwar.> > In fact she was in problem, looking for her son who didnt come back to her, worried as a considerable time elapsed, so she went out looking for him, and she herself forgot the way to gayatri mandir, what was remarkable in her is absence of fear that we have if we are in a new place, forgetting way, she was as calm as she wd be in jamnagar, perhapse, the deep faith on god in heart kept her free from getting perplexed even when son was away and his mobile was switched off, the realization of god never leave us alone, we know that he is with us, and this is practically true, i walked along with her to find out way to gayatri mandir, called my brother and he took her to gayatri mandir, and we came to new delhi station, train is about to come, and what i see is an europian wearing dhoti kurta, is just standing before me, might have joind iskon.> > Regards, > Lalit Mishra.>