IndiaDivine.org

How Practical Spirituality is Diffrent Then Acquired Bookish Knowledge

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Today i m in relatively happy and relaxed mood, The two last builds of the projects that I m looking after have been successfully released, Thinking to let you know how spirituality is practical and different for the knowledge that we acquire out of reading books, classics or learn by other's work . \

This incident happened in 2nd day of Navaratri in year 2008, Once i had written about it.

I do my puja daily with no strict rules, Today mother divine saved from a possible difficult situation in such a manner, her blessings to me that she is always there to protect me becomes once again a reality, following divine experience is so refreshing you w'd be happy and w'd like to look at world with a different angle also It's very cute and loving - That day after I left the office for the day around 8 PM, I got an idea to buy some bananas to offer to mother god, I m keeping 9 days fast but i take normal meals in night, just before my street there is a red light crossing, I was on my way to home, as i reached in the center point of the crossing, a boy rushed up to me and asked for one banana, almost 10 yrs old. I gave him one, before i take the next step, a young girl looking 15 - 16 yrs of age, all of sudden appeared befor me, she was having some balloons, she also wanted a banana, I got irritated for trafic was about to start and she was looking like a street vendor, I asked her, you sell baloons still u want banana from me, she said -"yes, i want". I gave her one banana.Next moment, I was thanking the god for enabling me to give banana to these two kids, A kind of good feeling i had.Immediately, another thought comes to mind, m i really giving something to these kids, God managed it, who gave me idea to purchase banana, then who caused these kids to ask bananas, still, i m irritating, I felt sorry for my getting irritated. I got the idea that in fact, we dont do any thing, we are managed in such a way we feel we are doing something.Well, it was too early to reach my home by 8 PM, I was in a relaxing mood, opened some astrology books and charts to see. I kept lying on my bed for some 2 hrs.I had to do my Puja, now qestion was, who will make my meals, no economical hotels are near, still, i was wasting time, then, I started talking to Sunil Nair ji over the phone, now it's 11 PM in the night, I was in doubt what to do, puja or meals, next minute what i see, somebody knocks at my door.I opened the door, he said - "collect ur food", I was surprised, I asked the guy - "You have reached the wrong address, I have not ordered anything", he said - "No, i m right, see the address", I took the slip, my address was written - B-55, Sec 19, Noida,How, who gave order for my food ?I thought, somebody must have made a joke or the service provider has done mistakes in writing the address. But I wanted to eat something, I asked him - "it's not ordered by me, but if u can give this food to me, i can pay you".

The guy was looking at me with hundreds of the question in eyes.

He got ready, then i asked him, well, let me see, what u have brought, i m a vegetarian, and the food items that he brought was unbelievable , all the items that I like, all my favourites - Aalo Paratha, Gobhi Paratha, Fried dal. Seems, he who gave order for me was ware of my likings also ?Well, I paid to guy, ok, in the mean time a person from Kanpur called me , he runs a group in which teach astrology in which they do translation of BPHS, I told him the incident, he suggested me to ask the vendor's name and phone no.I noted vendor's name and phone no.Then there was no purpose of wasting the time, I thought, mother wants me to do her Puja that's why she managed a food keeping me out of the worry for food, I sat on puja, You know I don't meditate, I never, When my guru asked me to mediate on maa durga's form, I denied as I never wanted to imagine my own creation and then get trapped in it, I told my Guru that if you show me how mother looks, I will meditate on her not before that, He then got agreed and permitted me to chant mother's mantra without meditation.Next day in the office a marathon 6 hrs long presentation was planned, i was not well prepared, i did puja by 2 am. so, and had to wake up by 7:30. didnt get enough time for the presentation .i reached office by 10:25 am, the presentation was to be given by all marked managers, I thought, better if it get's postponed, After I reach office and In my PC at office what i see the first mail with subject line is - "meeting is postponed because of unavailability of the board room".This is how spoirituality is practical and different then book readings and giving lecture with quotations of classics, Panditya has no meaning unless you have an experience.