IndiaDivine.org

Young Ascetic Dr. Madan Mohan Das : Astro Sketch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dr. Madan Mohan Das is an young ascetic whom i Met today in International book fair organized by NBT, Indita at Pragati Maindan New Delhi.

Before taking reclusion he was pursuing his medical education in Mumbai, that he continued to complete after the initiation and joining Bhakti Vedant Mission.

He had some interest in Jyotish, Our meeting is a dramatic one, I was looking for some manuscripts on methods of ancient astrologers for measuring distance among stars and calculating planetary motions, wanted to know their instruments my search is continued to discover who revealed precession of equinox in indian astronomy.

Well, I happen to came across an obsolete work of Parashara, The Parashara Samhita, It's not on Astrology, It's on Sri Hanuman Ji's life and work It also covers tantrik prayogas as well as kundalini awakening prayogas using Hanuman Mantras. From astrological point of view, the classic mentiones use of Kurma chakra and Nakschatras in order to find suitable time and place for Sadhana. perhapse this is the oldest reference to Kurma chakra in ancient literature of India.

Asrology suffers from lack of authentic cases for both validation and bulding of theories. I was quick to collect young ascetic Dr Madan Mohan Das, he is born on 25 March 1969, around 3pm in Chennai (Madras), India, he said that 1-2 minutes difference in birth time is possible.

Birth Chart (Lagna)

His lagna is Karka and nakshatra is Ashlesha, Ashlesha nakschatra is very typical in astrology, students should have an apt for understanding the functional attributes of this nakschatra, The nakschatra denotes psychic sheath of native, Connected to kundalini's entwined status under the karmic venum, Those who get Ashlesha in trikona (1,5,9) houses can have a drive for Kundalini's awakening, awakening means having capability for involution with given sharp intellect that can pierce through the karmic venum which didn't permit the awakening in previous birth. mostly the karmic venum is related to lust and Jealousy ,One has to cross over in order to enkindle the fire, after enkindling, how one progresses depends on the rest of the chart.

In sanskrit, Ashlesha is derived from the term "Ahi", Ahi means Snake or Naga, Yogi Aurobindo is born with Ashlesha nakschatra in his lagna and enkindled the divine fire which ultimately led him to Savitri, The elementary interest of Aurobindo was given a stroke by a vision of Swami Vivekananda that he had in Alipore jail, Our young ascetic found a similar sensational divine calling when he visited a Vishnu temple in Mumbai, those day's he was coming out of the ignorence of Haru's period, It was begining of Jup-Jup period in his life in year of 1990. He felt Lord vishnu who sits on SeshNaga is calling him in his service and he has to rinse his karma in order to find a selter under the feet of Lord Vishnu.

I have got Ashlesha in my 5'th house and I got similar divine stroke for enkindling mu kundalini in a hanuman temple, I felt compassionate lord hanuman ji has penetgrated his power in my Agya Chakra tearing off the my astral body loaded with previous karma.

This young ascetic has got his 9'th lord Jup conjunct Ketu in 3rd house, Both Ketu and Jup are in same UttaraPhalguni Nakschatra, Uttaraphalguni is related to dissolution of ego and Maya, once it's dissolved a serene personality comes out, Uttaraphalguni is fiery and fixed, denotes perpetual process of karmic cleanliness, conjunction of Ketu and Jup in this nakschhatra in same navamsa meena navamsa of virgo is the cause for commencement of karmic cleanliness of this young doctor, Now let's understand Why lord vishnu initiated this process for him, Indian classics says If 12'th lord Merc goes to 8'th house, one worships Lord Vishnu, His lagna lord moon is in the 12'th house, and 12'th lord is placed in 8'th house, This combination of soumya grahas indicate him to be an object of Lord's Visnu's blessings.

His 5'th lord Mars is placed in 5'th house only, occupies Jestha nakschatra and Dhanu navamsa, this made him an outstanding student with sharp technical inclination.

His 2nd lord Sun is in 9'th house, 2nd is the house denotes "Sva" or everything that belongs to oneself, for a surrender requred to walk on the path of spirituality, 2nd lord Sun's placement in 9'th house on Jup's sign Meena signifying Narayana (Vishnu) is another reason that his self or ego surrendered to lord Vishnu's feet, 9'th is the feet also, there is a catuionary note, Rahu's presence there further shows attraction towards external world, some learning remains, however, Rahu's period is over in life so no serious obstacle in his life of seclusion is seen by me, Uttarbhadrapada shows restraint, submlimated action making a self sacrifying person.

Another area that he w'd have to overcome is signified by Sani- Sukra conjunction in his 10'th house, debilitated Sani is though reduces the degree of attachment to sensual pleasure, still it's being 7'th lord and conjunction to sukra is a matter of concern that he has to cross over, both Sani and Sukra are placed in mesha rahi's mesha navamsa and Ashwini Nakshatra, In fact, this combination has put him into profession of medical science , Ashwini Kumars are divine healers, I prey to god to protect his bhakti as he once protected narad's bhakti. I bow to lord's feet.