IndiaDivine.org

Navamsa and other Divisional Charts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

// Thanks for taking a nice topic.I have learned in BVB that navamsha can be read as independent chart and conjunction and aspects are taken in account.. //

Even if you read '300 hundred combinations' of BVB Raman, You will find that Navaamsa is seen just with the help of Rashi chart.

Have a look at page number 84 or 86 and 90 or 92 for 'Chandika Yoga' and 'Vishnu Yoga'.

Though there are many examples which will give you enlightment to the way how one should see D-9 with the help of D-1.

I am amazed to see that you learnt WRONG METHOD at BVB. Kindly follow ancinet scriptures and methods instead of BVB or ICAS.

Now see how one should see any planets functioning in chart.

Let me take your Venus as example.

Check in your chart, Venus is placed in which Navamsa, and take its lordship and see that how it is placed in D-1 and D-9.

I am amazed to see that you were not taught CORRECT ANCIENT METHOD that how to see the D-Charts.

KINDLY READ YOUR MAIL AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND SEE ANYWHERE YOU HAVE TOLD ANY METHOD TO SEE D-9.

Pawan--- On Sun, 31/1/10, S.C. Kursija <sckursija wrote:

S.C. Kursija <sckursijaRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Navamsa and other Divisional ChartsVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Sunday, 31 January, 2010, 2:49 PM

Dear Lalit Mishra,

Thanks for taking a nice topic.I have learned in BVB that navamsha can be read as independent chart and conjunction and aspects are taken in account.. But I am sorry write that it is wrong. With experience I have learned that the divisional chart indicates a micro influence of the planet with view of a aspect of life. Suppose I want to know why I am a homeopathic doctor and a teacher in astrology. I did not earn from my teaching and writing on astrology. My lagna lord Jupiter is posited in 5thwith Sun,Venus, and Saturn in Aries. Lagna lord is not combust.10th lord Mercury is posited in R/K axis debilitated in 4th but aspecting 10th. Rahu will give the results of lord of 10th, debilitated Mercury.In trine to10th, Mars is exalted in 2nd. See navamsha lagna Gemini. 10th is occupied by Rahu in Pisces.Sun and Venus in lagna and Jupiter in 7th in Sagittarius. Saturn is exalted in 5th and mercury in 8th. I understand that afflicted Rahu in 10th in D/9

and in own sign in Rashi chart and debilitated Mercury in Rashi chart with Ketu and 8th house in D/9 is giving homoeopathic practice and Jupiter in own sign in D/9 with the help of mercury is giving teaching.Now verify the same in D/10 The lagna is Virgo and Sun, Venus and Mercury is posited in 10th house.and Jupiter in 5th with Ketu in poor state.So Teaching of astrology Jupiter, and writing on astrology is not giving but being in 10th house in D/10 is making me to write. Mercury is debilitated in rashi chart. So strength of planet in divisional chart makes the picture clear. But the results will be based on the strength of planet in rashi chart. Though the Mars is exalted in rashi chart but debilitated in D/9 and Pisces in D/10 in 7th, maraka place is not giving earning much.Combust Venus with Sun making me earn through medical 6th and 11th lord in rashi chart. Rashi char is our base. The power of a planet to give is clear in divisional

chart.

--- On Sat, 1/30/10, litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com> wrote:

litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>[Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Navamsa and other Divisional ChartsVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comSaturday, January 30, 2010, 12:51 AM

Our sages identified that Rashi is the basic unit of phalit jyotish orpredictive astrology.If you look at navamsa, they are sequential subdivisions of 3.20degrees, you can take each navamsa as a pocket of 3.20 degrees, eachpocket denotes one rashi, thus, 12 rashis are denoted by 12 navamsas insequence, and 13th navamsa again denotes the first rashi which is mesha,this way it gets repeated from mesha to meena.Meena Rasi's last navamsa is Meena navamsa and Mesha rashi's firstnavamsa is Mesha navamsa.Navamsa and other sub-divisions of 30 degrees rashi do have predictiveimplications internal to the that rashi,As we see that each rasi has 9 navamsas denoting 9 rashis within therasi in question, we can easily understand that navamsa is no wayeqvivalent to independant rashi, In vedic astrology, Planets cast theiraspects from a rashi to another rashi, that means, if a rashi

receivesaspect of a planet, all the navamsas of that rashi receives same aspect,aspects are casted on whole of 30 degrees.When we go a step further from Navamsa or any Division and make a chart,we get to have easier visualization of all the navamsas puttoghather,navamsa chart is in fact only diagrammatic presentation ofthose navamsas or 3.20 degree's pocket of a rashi where a planet reachedat the time of birth, In fact, all such pockets of 3.20 degrees having aplanet denoting a rashi are integrated into a chart for the ease of theastrologer only, as such there is nothing like navmasa chart, our sageshave not considered Navamsa or any D chart as a chart, they only talkedabout division or amsa.The navamsa and other such charts which came into existence for the easeof the astrologers over the period misunderstood as seperate charts andtherefore question of aspects and conjunction etc

emerged.As far as astrologer's ease is concerned, navamsa and other divisionalcahrts are ok but they have their own in built hazards, like take acase, suppose, in a chart Sun is placed in Mesha navamsa of simha (Leo),and mars is placed in mesha navamsa of vrisabha (Taurus), now, you w'dfind in navamsa chart, Sun and Mars are conjunct to each other in Mesha,whereas, they are in different houses in rashi or lagna chart, noconjunction at all.At this point, such divisional charts are misleading, this is thereason, our sages talked about only navamsas or other divisions and havegiven phaladesh or results on the basis of navamsa or other divisions,they have not given phaladesh (RESULT) on the basis of NAVAMSA CHART orANY DIVISIONAL CHART because that could create further confusions inmaking predictionslike most astrologers are having today.Hope it helps to everybody and I think our

astrologers w'd stop takingnavamsas either in Raman's manner or Rao's manner or Iyear'smanner,rather, they w'd take navamsa as navamsa's manner of Jyotish asstated by sages, however, it depends on themregards,Lalit Mishra

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Kurisija Ji,

I have posted this write up in different groups and collecting the response, I w'd clarify how conjunction and aspects in Navamsa misleads with some authentic charts and life sketches, however, in your case -

//My lagna lord Jupiter is posited in 5thwith Sun,Venus, and Saturn in Aries. //

Above is enough to make you a doctor, Astrological factors that makes one homeopathy doctor is not yet perfectly defined but I have found that malifict impact of mars and saturn in 5'th when Venus, Jup, Merc and Sun tends to make one a doctor, one becomes either homeopathy doctor or unani doctor, I mean, why you are a doctor is aparent in lagna or rashi chart only.

2. Debilitation of 10'th lord in 4'th and it's conjunction with Ketu is enough to suggest that professional front had to seen hardships, however, chart has got tremendous learning capability and aptitude for more and more study.

// Saturn is exalted in 5th and mercury in 8th. I understand that afflicted Rahu in 10th in D/9 and in own sign in Rashi chart and debilitated Mercury in Rashi chart with Ketu and 8th house in D/9 is giving homoeopathic practice and Jupiter in own sign in D/9 with the help of mercury is giving teaching //

I have tried to draw a line between today's way of using divisional charts with incorrect non existing conjunctions and aspects and the sages way of vedic jyotish, with current ways we are prone to make more mistakes, none of the classics include external conjunctions and aspects in navamsa charts, actually, this is where we misadventured.

W'd request you to take up a case of Albert Einsteen, If we take only Navamsas to understand matrmonial relationship, we get huge assistence, we know that ketu is denial and rahu is multiplicity, Einsteen got married twice, how navamsa helps in this case is -

1. 7'th lord Guru is on Kumbha in 9'th house, Sani the 9'th lord is on Tula Navamsa of Meena, 5'th lord Venus is on Kumbha navamsa of Meena, When Sani and Sukra exchanges their navamsa of same sign, perverted relationship happens.

2. Further, Sukra and Kuja both find place in same Kumbha navamsa of Meena which shows sexual agility.

How, Navamsa Chart can mislead us -

In navamsa, 7'th house has got Ketu, which shows possibility of delay and denial, further, 7'th lord Merc is gone to 8'th house, confirms the delay and denial.

Einsteen got married at the early age of 21, following link can tell all details -

http://www.fortunecity.com/emachines/e11/86/secret.html

We will have to do some twisting in order to justify one's known life, if we go by Navamsa and other charts and more mistakes in unknown Navamsa or other Divisional charts.

regards,Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija wrote:>> Dear Lalit Mishra,> Thanks for taking a nice topic.I have learned in BVB that navamsha can be read as independent chart and conjunction and aspects are taken in account.. But I am sorry write that it is wrong. With experience I have learned that the divisional chart indicates a micro influence of the planet with view of a aspect of life. Suppose I want to know why I am a homeopathic doctor and a teacher in astrology. I did not earn from my teaching and writing on astrology. My lagna lord Jupiter is posited in 5thwith Sun,Venus, and Saturn in Aries. Lagna lord is not combust.10th lord Mercury is posited in R/K axis debilitated in 4th but aspecting 10th. Rahu will give the results of lord of 10th, debilitated Mercury.In trine to10th, Mars is exalted in 2nd. See navamsha lagna Gemini. 10th is occupied by Rahu in Pisces.Sun and Venus in lagna and Jupiter in 7th in Sagittarius.Saturn is exalted in 5th and mercury in 8th. I understand that afflicted Rahu in 10th in D/9 and in> own sign in Rashi chart and debilitated Mercury in Rashi chart with Ketu and 8th house in D/9 is giving homoeopathic practice and Jupiter in own sign in D/9 with the help of mercury is giving teaching.Now verify the same in D/10 The lagna is Virgo and Sun, Venus and Mercury is posited in 10th house.and Jupiter in 5th with Ketu in poor state.So Teaching of astrology Jupiter, and writing on astrology is not giving but being in 10th house in D/10 is making me to write. Mercury is debilitated in rashi chart. So strength of planet in divisional chart makes the picture clear. But the results will be based on the strength of planet in rashi chart. Though the Mars is exalted in rashi chart but debilitated in D/9 and Pisces in D/10 in 7th, maraka place is not giving earning much.Combust Venus with Sun making me earn through medical 6th and 11th lord in rashi chart. Rashi char is our base. The power of a planet to give is clear in divisional chart.> > > --- On Sat, 1/30/10, litsol mishra.lalit wrote:> > > litsol mishra.lalit [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Navamsa and other Divisional Charts> Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Saturday, January 30, 2010, 12:51 AM> > >  > > > > > Our sages identified that Rashi is the basic unit of phalit jyotish or> predictive astrology.> > If you look at navamsa, they are sequential subdivisions of 3.20> degrees, you can take each navamsa as a pocket of 3.20 degrees, each> pocket denotes one rashi, thus, 12 rashis are denoted by 12 navamsas in> sequence, and 13th navamsa again denotes the first rashi which is mesha,> this way it gets repeated from mesha to meena.> > Meena Rasi's last navamsa is Meena navamsa and Mesha rashi's first> navamsa is Mesha navamsa.> > Navamsa and other sub-divisions of 30 degrees rashi do have predictive> implications internal to the that rashi,> > As we see that each rasi has 9 navamsas denoting 9 rashis within the> rasi in question, we can easily understand that navamsa is no way> eqvivalent to independant rashi, In vedic astrology, Planets cast their> aspects from a rashi to another rashi, that means, if a rashi receives> aspect of a planet, all the navamsas of that rashi receives same aspect,> aspects are casted on whole of 30 degrees.> > When we go a step further from Navamsa or any Division and make a chart,> we get to have easier visualization of all the navamsas put> toghather,navamsa chart is in fact only diagrammatic presentation of> those navamsas or 3.20 degree's pocket of a rashi where a planet reached> at the time of birth, In fact, all such pockets of 3.20 degrees having a> planet denoting a rashi are integrated into a chart for the ease of the> astrologer only, as such there is nothing like navmasa chart, our sages> have not considered Navamsa or any D chart as a chart, they only talked> about division or amsa.> > The navamsa and other such charts which came into existence for the ease> of the astrologers over the period misunderstood as seperate charts and> therefore question of aspects and conjunction etc emerged.> > As far as astrologer's ease is concerned, navamsa and other divisional> cahrts are ok but they have their own in built hazards, like take a> case, suppose, in a chart Sun is placed in Mesha navamsa of simha (Leo),> and mars is placed in mesha navamsa of vrisabha (Taurus), now, you w'd> find in navamsa chart, Sun and Mars are conjunct to each other in Mesha,> whereas, they are in different houses in rashi or lagna chart, no> conjunction at all.> > At this point, such divisional charts are misleading, this is the> reason, our sages talked about only navamsas or other divisions and have> given phaladesh or results on the basis of navamsa or other divisions,> they have not given phaladesh (RESULT) on the basis of NAVAMSA CHART or> ANY DIVISIONAL CHART because that could create further confusions in> making predictions> like most astrologers are having today.> > Hope it helps to everybody and I think our astrologers w'd stop taking> navamsas either in Raman's manner or Rao's manner or Iyear's> manner,rather, they w'd take navamsa as navamsa's manner of Jyotish as> stated by sages, however, it depends on them> > regards,> Lalit Mishra>

Dear Lalit Ji and Pawan Ji

Great discussion.

Yes,you are right,divisional charts are often misleading and it just aids the

astrologer to mislead the pleader.They are least concerned about solving the

problem, they just predict to earn money.

Regards

Ashok

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Astro Talk <astro.talk

wrote:

>

> // KINDLY READ YOUR MAIL AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND SEE ANYWHERE YOU HAVE TOLD ANY

METHOD TO SEE D-9. //

>  

> Kindly read above line as below:-

>  

> KINDLY READ YOUR OWN MAIL AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND SEE ANYWHERE HAVE YOU TALKED

ANY METHOD TO SEE D-9 or D-10??

>

\

> Some interesting link about K N Rao, chairman BVB....

>  

> http://sify.com/astrology/fullstory.php?id=14558014

>  

>

>  

> http://www.journalofastrology.com/article.php?article_id=89

>  

> In one magazine B V Raman had predicted that after assassination of Rajiv

Gandhi, Congress party will never come to power, but now congress is about to

come in centre with full majority in next election without any crutch or

alliance, though it is still in power for consecutively second time...

>  

> So, i would like to suggest, everybody should read only CLASSICS, instead of

modern author’s books.

>  

> EVERYBODY SHOULD READ ONLY AND ONLY CLASSICS.

>  

> EVERYBODY SHOULD WORK TO DONATE THEIR EFFORTS IN ASTROLOGY FOR ANCIENT

CLASSICS INSTEAD OF MAKING THEIR OWN BRAND NAME, JUST BY MAKING FOOLISH

THEORIES.

>  

> LIKE PPL FROM ANCIENT HOLY LAND VARANASI, DONATED THEIR EFFORTS IN THE NAME OF

PARASHARA, AND INSTEAD OF MAKING THEIR NAME THEY SAID IT IS OF PARASHARA'S

MANUSCRIPT, THOUGH BPHS IS NO DOUBT FIRST AND ANCIENT CLASSIC OF ASTROLOGY WHICH

WAS COPIED IN THE FORM OF SKANDA HORA BY SOUTH INDIAN BRAHMINS.

>  

> IN ANCIENT TIME PPL USED TO DONATE THEIR EFFORTS IN THE NAME OF THEIR

PARAMPARA, LIKE OF ATRI, VISWAMITRA, VASHISHTA, KASHYAP, BHRIGU.

>  

> BUT IN KALIYUGA WE SEE THAT PPL ERECT BUSINESS, AND MAKE THEIR OWN BRAND NAME

AND SO THEY SEE THE TURN AROUND OF THEIR FORTUNE.

>  

> STILL IN HOLY LAND (NOT IN METRO CITIES), PPL READ CLASSICS AND ENCORAGE PPL

TO READ THOSE SAME.

>  

> ASTROLOGY IS GETTING ABUSED AND PREDICTIONS ARE NOT COMING CORRECT AS PPL HAVE

MIXED THEIR CORRUPT VIEWS IN IT, INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING ANCIENT VIEWS.

>  

> Pawan

>  

>

> --- On Sun, 31/1/10, Astro Talk <astro.talk wrote:

>

>

> Astro Talk <astro.talk

> [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Navamsa and other Divisional Charts

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing

> Sunday, 31 January, 2010, 5:46 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

// Thanks for taking a nice topic.I have learned in BVB that navamsha can be

read as independent chart and conjunction and aspects are taken in account.. //

>  

> Even if you read '300 hundred combinations' of BVB Raman, You will find that

Navaamsa is seen just with the help of Rashi chart.

>  

> Have a look at page number 84 or 86 and 90 or 92 for 'Chandika Yoga' and

'Vishnu Yoga'.

>  

> Though there are many examples which will give you enlightment to the way how

one should see D-9 with the help of D-1.

>  

> I am amazed to see that you learnt WRONG METHOD at BVB. Kindly follow ancinet

scriptures and methods instead of BVB or ICAS.

>  

> Now see how one should see any planets functioning in chart.

>  

> Let me take your Venus as example.

>  

> Check in your chart, Venus is placed in which Navamsa, and take its lordship

and see that how it is placed in D-1 and D-9.

>  

> I am amazed to see that you were not taught CORRECT ANCIENT METHOD that how

to see the D-Charts.

>  

> KINDLY READ YOUR MAIL AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND SEE ANYWHERE YOU HAVE TOLD ANY

METHOD TO SEE D-9.

>  

> Pawan

>

> --- On Sun, 31/1/10, S.C. Kursija <sckursija > wrote:

>

>

> S.C. Kursija <sckursija >

> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Navamsa and other Divisional Charts

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> Sunday, 31 January, 2010, 2:49 PM

>

>

>  

Dear Lalit Mishra,

> Thanks for taking a nice topic.I have learned in BVB that navamsha can be read

as independent chart and conjunction and aspects are taken in account.. But I am

sorry write that it is wrong. With experience I have learned that the divisional

chart indicates a micro influence of the planet with view of a aspect of life.

Suppose I want to know why I am a homeopathic doctor and a teacher in astrology.

I did not earn from my teaching and writing on astrology. My lagna lord Jupiter

is posited in 5thwith Sun,Venus, and Saturn in Aries. Lagna lord is not

combust.10th lord Mercury is posited in R/K axis debilitated in 4th but

aspecting 10th. Rahu will give the results of lord of 10th, debilitated

Mercury.In trine to10th, Mars is exalted in 2nd. See navamsha lagna Gemini. 10th

is occupied by Rahu in Pisces.Sun and Venus in lagna and Jupiter in 7th in

Sagittarius. Saturn is exalted in 5th and mercury in 8th. I understand that

afflicted Rahu in 10th in D/9 and in

> own sign in Rashi chart and debilitated Mercury in Rashi chart with Ketu and

8th house in D/9 is giving homoeopathic practice and Jupiter in own sign in D/9

with the help of mercury is giving teaching.Now verify the same in D/10 The

lagna is Virgo and Sun, Venus and Mercury is posited in 10th house..and Jupiter

in 5th with Ketu in poor state.So Teaching of astrology Jupiter, and writing on

astrology is not giving but being in 10th house in D/10 is making me to write.

Mercury is debilitated in rashi chart. So strength of planet in divisional chart

makes the picture clear. But the results will be based on the strength of planet

in rashi chart. Though the Mars is exalted in rashi chart but debilitated in D/9

and Pisces in D/10 in 7th, maraka place is not giving earning much.Combust Venus

with Sun making me earn through medical 6th and 11th lord in rashi chart. Rashi

char is our base. The power of a planet to give is clear in divisional chart.

>

>

> --- On Sat, 1/30/10, litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

>

> litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>

> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Navamsa and other Divisional Charts

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com

> Saturday, January 30, 2010, 12:51 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

> Our sages identified that Rashi is the basic unit of phalit jyotish or

> predictive astrology.

>

> If you look at navamsa, they are sequential subdivisions of 3.20

> degrees, you can take each navamsa as a pocket of 3.20 degrees, each

> pocket denotes one rashi, thus, 12 rashis are denoted by 12 navamsas in

> sequence, and 13th navamsa again denotes the first rashi which is mesha,

> this way it gets repeated from mesha to meena.

>

> Meena Rasi's last navamsa is Meena navamsa and Mesha rashi's first

> navamsa is Mesha navamsa.

>

> Navamsa and other sub-divisions of 30 degrees rashi do have predictive

> implications internal to the that rashi,

>

> As we see that each rasi has 9 navamsas denoting 9 rashis within the

> rasi in question, we can easily understand that navamsa is no way

> eqvivalent to independant rashi, In vedic astrology, Planets cast their

> aspects from a rashi to another rashi, that means, if a rashi receives

> aspect of a planet, all the navamsas of that rashi receives same aspect,

> aspects are casted on whole of 30 degrees.

>

> When we go a step further from Navamsa or any Division and make a chart,

> we get to have easier visualization of all the navamsas put

> toghather,navamsa chart is in fact only diagrammatic presentation of

> those navamsas or 3.20 degree's pocket of a rashi where a planet reached

> at the time of birth, In fact, all such pockets of 3.20 degrees having a

> planet denoting a rashi are integrated into a chart for the ease of the

> astrologer only, as such there is nothing like navmasa chart, our sages

> have not considered Navamsa or any D chart as a chart, they only talked

> about division or amsa.

>

> The navamsa and other such charts which came into existence for the ease

> of the astrologers over the period misunderstood as seperate charts and

> therefore question of aspects and conjunction etc emerged.

>

> As far as astrologer's ease is concerned, navamsa and other divisional

> cahrts are ok but they have their own in built hazards, like take a

> case, suppose, in a chart Sun is placed in Mesha navamsa of simha (Leo),

> and mars is placed in mesha navamsa of vrisabha (Taurus), now, you w'd

> find in navamsa chart, Sun and Mars are conjunct to each other in Mesha,

> whereas, they are in different houses in rashi or lagna chart, no

> conjunction at all.

>

> At this point, such divisional charts are misleading, this is the

> reason, our sages talked about only navamsas or other divisions and have

> given phaladesh or results on the basis of navamsa or other divisions,

> they have not given phaladesh (RESULT) on the basis of NAVAMSA CHART or

> ANY DIVISIONAL CHART because that could create further confusions in

> making predictions

> like most astrologers are having today.

>

> Hope it helps to everybody and I think our astrologers w'd stop taking

> navamsas either in Raman's manner or Rao's manner or Iyear's

> manner,rather, they w'd take navamsa as navamsa's manner of Jyotish as

> stated by sages, however, it depends on them

>

> regards,

> Lalit Mishra

>

>

>

>

>

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

>

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

// They are least concerned about solving the problem, they just predict to earn money. //

True !

Solution of everything is only peace and which comes by chanting MANTRA by being very spiritual.

Just to do excell in any filed person should be very balanced.

Pawan--- On Mon, 1/2/10, Ashok <omjyotish wrote:

Ashok <omjyotish[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Navamsa and other Divisional ChartsVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Monday, 1 February, 2010, 3:55 PM

Dear Lalit Ji and Pawan JiGreat discussion.Yes,you are right,divisional charts are often misleading and it just aids the astrologer to mislead the pleader.They are least concerned about solving the problem, they just predict to earn money.RegardsAshokVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, Astro Talk <astro.talk@ ...> wrote:>> // KINDLY READ YOUR MAIL AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND SEE ANYWHERE YOU HAVE TOLD ANY METHOD TO SEE D-9. //> Â > Kindly read above line as below:-> Â > KINDLY READ YOUR OWN MAIL AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND SEE ANYWHERE HAVE YOU TALKED ANY METHOD TO SEE D-9Â or D-10??>

> Some interesting link about K N Rao, chairman BVB....>  > http://sify. com/astrology/ fullstory. php?id=14558014>  > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=9ywcoeNI1Ew>

> http://www.journalo fastrology. com/article. php?article_ id=89>  > In one magazine B V Raman had predicted that after assassination of Rajiv Gandhi, Congress party will never come to power, but now congress is about to come in centre with full majority in next election without any crutch or alliance, though it is still in power for consecutively second time...>  > So, i would like to suggest, everybody should read only CLASSICS, instead of modern author’s books.>  > EVERYBODY SHOULD READ ONLY AND ONLY CLASSICS.>  > EVERYBODY SHOULD WORK TO DONATE THEIR EFFORTS IN ASTROLOGY FOR ANCIENT CLASSICS INSTEAD OF MAKING THEIR OWN BRAND NAME, JUST BY MAKING FOOLISH THEORIES.>  > LIKE PPL FROM ANCIENT HOLY LAND VARANASI, DONATED

THEIR EFFORTS IN THE NAME OF PARASHARA, AND INSTEAD OF MAKING THEIR NAME THEY SAID IT IS OF PARASHARA'S MANUSCRIPT, THOUGH BPHS IS NO DOUBT FIRST AND ANCIENT CLASSIC OF ASTROLOGY WHICH WAS COPIED IN THE FORM OF SKANDA HORA BY SOUTH INDIAN BRAHMINS.> Â > IN ANCIENT TIME PPL USED TO DONATE THEIR EFFORTS IN THE NAME OF THEIR PARAMPARA, LIKE OF ATRI, VISWAMITRA, VASHISHTA, KASHYAP, BHRIGU.> Â > BUT IN KALIYUGA WE SEE THAT PPL ERECT BUSINESS, AND MAKE THEIR OWN BRAND NAME AND SO THEY SEE THE TURN AROUND OF THEIR FORTUNE.> Â > STILL IN HOLY LAND (NOT IN METRO CITIES), PPL READ CLASSICS AND ENCORAGE PPL TO READ THOSE SAME.> Â > ASTROLOGY IS GETTING ABUSED AND PREDICTIONS ARE NOT COMING CORRECT AS PPL HAVE MIXED THEIR CORRUPT VIEWS IN IT, INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING ANCIENT VIEWS.> Â > Pawan> Â > > --- On Sun, 31/1/10, Astro Talk

<astro.talk@ ...> wrote:> > > Astro Talk <astro.talk@ ...>> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Navamsa and other Divisional Charts> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Sunday, 31 January, 2010, 5:46 PM> > > Â > > > > > > > > > // Thanks for taking a nice topic.I have learned in BVB that navamsha can be read as independent chart and conjunction and aspects are taken in account.. //> Â > Even if you read '300 hundred combinations' of BVB Raman, You will find that Navaamsa is seen just with the help of Rashi chart.> Â > Have a look at page number 84 or 86 and 90

or 92 for 'Chandika Yoga' and 'Vishnu Yoga'.>  > Though there are many examples which will give you enlightment to the way how one should see D-9 with the help of D-1.>  > I am amazed to see that you learnt WRONG METHOD at BVB. Kindly follow ancinet scriptures and methods instead of BVB or ICAS.>  > Now see how one should see any planets functioning in chart.>  > Let me take your Venus as example.>  > Check in your chart, Venus is placed in which Navamsa, and take its lordship and see that how it is placed in D-1 and D-9..>  > I am amazed to see that you were not taught CORRECT ANCIENT METHOD that how to see the D-Charts.>  > KINDLY READ YOUR MAIL AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND SEE ANYWHERE YOU HAVE TOLD ANY METHOD TO SEE D-9.>  > Pawan> > --- On Sun, 31/1/10, S.C.

Kursija <sckursija > wrote:> > > S.C. Kursija <sckursija >> Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Navamsa and other Divisional Charts> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Sunday, 31 January, 2010, 2:49 PM> > > Â > > > > > > > Dear Lalit Mishra,> Thanks for taking a nice topic.I have learned in BVB that navamsha can be read as independent chart and conjunction and aspects are taken in account.. But I am sorry write that it is wrong. With experience I have learned that the divisional chart indicates a micro influence of the planet with view of a aspect of life. Suppose I want to know why I am a homeopathic doctor and a teacher in astrology. I did not earn from my teaching and writing on astrology. My lagna lord Jupiter is posited in 5thwith Sun,Venus, and Saturn in

Aries. Lagna lord is not combust.10th lord Mercury is posited in R/K axis debilitated in 4th but aspecting 10th. Rahu will give the results of lord of 10th, debilitated Mercury.In trine to10th, Mars is exalted in 2nd. See navamsha lagna Gemini. 10th is occupied by Rahu in Pisces.Sun and Venus in lagna and Jupiter in 7th in Sagittarius. Saturn is exalted in 5th and mercury in 8th. I understand that afflicted Rahu in 10th in D/9 and in> own sign in Rashi chart and debilitated Mercury in Rashi chart with Ketu and 8th house in D/9 is giving homoeopathic practice and Jupiter in own sign in D/9 with the help of mercury is giving teaching.Now verify the same in D/10 The lagna is Virgo and Sun, Venus and Mercury is posited in 10th house..and Jupiter in 5th with Ketu in poor state.So Teaching of astrology Jupiter, and writing on astrology is not giving but being in 10th house in D/10 is making me to write. Mercury is debilitated in rashi

chart. So strength of planet in divisional chart makes the picture clear. But the results will be based on the strength of planet in rashi chart. Though the Mars is exalted in rashi chart but debilitated in D/9 and Pisces in D/10 in 7th, maraka place is not giving earning much.Combust Venus with Sun making me earn through medical 6th and 11th lord in rashi chart. Rashi char is our base. The power of a planet to give is clear in divisional chart.> > > --- On Sat, 1/30/10, litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > litsol <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>> [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Navamsa and other Divisional Charts> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com> Saturday, January 30, 2010, 12:51 AM> > > Â > > > Our sages identified that Rashi is the basic unit of phalit jyotish or> predictive

astrology.> > If you look at navamsa, they are sequential subdivisions of 3.20> degrees, you can take each navamsa as a pocket of 3.20 degrees, each> pocket denotes one rashi, thus, 12 rashis are denoted by 12 navamsas in> sequence, and 13th navamsa again denotes the first rashi which is mesha,> this way it gets repeated from mesha to meena.> > Meena Rasi's last navamsa is Meena navamsa and Mesha rashi's first> navamsa is Mesha navamsa.> > Navamsa and other sub-divisions of 30 degrees rashi do have predictive> implications internal to the that rashi,> > As we see that each rasi has 9 navamsas denoting 9 rashis within the> rasi in question, we can easily understand that navamsa is no way> eqvivalent to independant rashi, In vedic astrology, Planets cast their> aspects from a rashi to another rashi, that means, if a rashi receives>

aspect of a planet, all the navamsas of that rashi receives same aspect,> aspects are casted on whole of 30 degrees.> > When we go a step further from Navamsa or any Division and make a chart,> we get to have easier visualization of all the navamsas put> toghather,navamsa chart is in fact only diagrammatic presentation of> those navamsas or 3.20 degree's pocket of a rashi where a planet reached> at the time of birth, In fact, all such pockets of 3.20 degrees having a> planet denoting a rashi are integrated into a chart for the ease of the> astrologer only, as such there is nothing like navmasa chart, our sages> have not considered Navamsa or any D chart as a chart, they only talked> about division or amsa.> > The navamsa and other such charts which came into existence for the ease> of the astrologers over the period misunderstood as seperate charts

and> therefore question of aspects and conjunction etc emerged.> > As far as astrologer's ease is concerned, navamsa and other divisional> cahrts are ok but they have their own in built hazards, like take a> case, suppose, in a chart Sun is placed in Mesha navamsa of simha (Leo),> and mars is placed in mesha navamsa of vrisabha (Taurus), now, you w'd> find in navamsa chart, Sun and Mars are conjunct to each other in Mesha,> whereas, they are in different houses in rashi or lagna chart, no> conjunction at all.> > At this point, such divisional charts are misleading, this is the> reason, our sages talked about only navamsas or other divisions and have> given phaladesh or results on the basis of navamsa or other divisions,> they have not given phaladesh (RESULT) on the basis of NAVAMSA CHART or> ANY DIVISIONAL CHART because that could create further

confusions in> making predictions> like most astrologers are having today.> > Hope it helps to everybody and I think our astrologers w'd stop taking> navamsas either in Raman's manner or Rao's manner or Iyear's> manner,rather, they w'd take navamsa as navamsa's manner of Jyotish as> stated by sages, however, it depends on them> > regards,> Lalit Mishra> > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.> > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

I wish to clarify that my post about Navamsa was based on study of following jyotish classics in my possession, None of the following classics mention divisional horoscopes or Amsha Kundali or Varga kundali the way Janma Kundali (natal chart) is mentioned by them, this is the reason that there is no reference Navamsa bhava, Navamsa conjunctions or Navamsa aspects on Navamsa bhava etc, vedic jyotish only suggests to make table of Navamsas occupied by graha (planet) in a rashi of janma kundali or natal chart and defines predictive attributes of planets falling in those Navamsa or Amsas or set of degrees of named divisions of same rashi as given in janma kundali or natal chart.

It appears that sages were doing efforts to define predictive attributes of each degree of a nakshatra and rashi, Sage Kashyap's describes Padas of Nakschatras and also identifies a Yogtara in the tara's of Nakshtras, His description of Nakshatras gives can give a corrective foundation to Krishnamurti Padhati which looks to be deviated from the vedic path and therefore loosing predictive lustre, Sage Shukadeva seems to be first who gave idea of Mritu Bhaga, however, His proposition is largely different then what's given in Jatak Parijata, Phaladeepika and Prashna Marga.

I was asked by group's members in other groups about the base of my posting, therefore this confirmatory post is done.

Classics by Sages :

Sage Work

Lomash Lomash Samhita (700 verses)Vasistha Vasistha Samhita Bhrigu Bhrigu Samhita, Bhrigu SutraKashyap Atharvan JyotioshParashuram Bhargav NadikaShukdeva Shuka JatakmParashara Brihad Parashar Hora ShastraBadrayana Prashna Vidya

Classics by Seers :

Seer Work

Satyacharya Satya jatak (Druva Nadi)Bhaskaracharya Bhava DeepikaRamanujacharya Bhavarh Ratnakar

Tantra Classics :

Lord Work

Punja Raja Shambu Hora PrakashShiav - Parvati Jyotisharnav NavneetamShiva - Parvati Rudrayamal Tantra

Nadi Classics :

Deva Keralam by R SanthanamSuka Nadi by R Santhanam

Classics by Scholars :

Scholar Work

Prithu Vyasa Hora SaraVenktesh Shastri Sarvarth ChintamaniVaidyanath Jatak ParijaatKalyan Verman SarawaliKalidasa Uttar KalamritamHema Prabhu Suri Triloka Jyotish (Jain Classic)Dhundhiraj JatakBharanamJeevanath Bhava KautuhalamBalbhadra Mishra Hora RatnamHara Shandilya ManSagri Ramdina Daivagya Brihad Daivagya RanjanamAbdurahim Khan Khana Kheta KautukamRam Dayalu Sanket NidhiMaha Dev pathak Jatak TatvaRam Rathna Ojha Phalit VikasMukund Vallabh Mishra ShadVarga Phal PrakashMukund Daivagya Bhava Manjari, Phalit MartandK N Sarawati Jatak Chandrika

I have deliberately not studied VarahMihira's work, I am open for any discussion or debate on vedic view of Navamsa or any amsa or division.

regards,LalitVedic Astrologyandhealing , "litsol" <mishra.lalit wrote:>> > Kurisija Ji,> > I have posted this write up in different groups and collecting the> response, I w'd clarify how conjunction and aspects in Navamsa misleads> with some authentic charts and life sketches, however, in your case -> > 1.> > //My lagna lord Jupiter is posited in 5thwith Sun,Venus, and Saturn in> Aries. //> > Above is enough to make you a doctor, Astrological factors that makes> one homeopathy doctor is not yet perfectly defined but I have found that> malifict impact of mars and saturn in 5'th when Venus, Jup, Merc and Sun> tends to make one a doctor, one becomes either homeopathy doctor or> unani doctor, I mean, why you are a doctor is aparent in lagna or rashi> chart only.> > 2. Debilitation of 10'th lord in 4'th and it's conjunction with Ketu is> enough to suggest that professional front had to seen hardships,> however, chart has got tremendous learning capability and aptitude for> more and more study.> > // Saturn is exalted in 5th and mercury in 8th. I understand that> afflicted Rahu in 10th in D/9 and in own sign in Rashi chart and> debilitated Mercury in Rashi chart with Ketu and 8th house in D/9 is> giving homoeopathic practice and Jupiter in own sign in D/9 with the> help of mercury is giving teaching> //> > I have tried to draw a line between today's way of using divisional> charts with incorrect non existing conjunctions and aspects and the> sages way of vedic jyotish, with current ways we are prone to make more> mistakes, none of the classics include external conjunctions and aspects> in navamsa charts, actually, this is where we misadventured.> > W'd request you to take up a case of Albert Einsteen, If we take only> Navamsas to understand matrmonial relationship, we get huge assistence,> we know that ketu is denial and rahu is multiplicity, Einsteen got> married twice, how navamsa helps in this case is -> > 1. 7'th lord Guru is on Kumbha in 9'th house, Sani the 9'th lord is on> Tula Navamsa of Meena, 5'th lord Venus is on Kumbha navamsa of Meena,> When Sani and Sukra exchanges their navamsa of same sign, perverted> relationship happens.> > 2. Further, Sukra and Kuja both find place in same Kumbha navamsa of > Meena which shows sexual agility.> > How, Navamsa Chart can mislead us -> > In navamsa, 7'th house has got Ketu, which shows possibility of delay> and denial, further, 7'th lord Merc is gone to 8'th house, confirms the> delay and denial.> > Einsteen got married at the early age of 21, following link can tell all> details -> > http://www.fortunecity.com/emachines/e11/86/secret.html> <http://www.fortunecity.com/emachines/e11/86/secret.html>> > We will have to do some twisting in order to justify one's known life,> if we go by Navamsa and other charts and more mistakes in unknown> Navamsa or other Divisional charts.> > regards,> Lalit Mishra> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "S.C. Kursija"> sckursija@ wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit Mishra,> > Thanks for taking a nice topic.I have learned in BVB that navamsha can> be read as independent chart and conjunction and aspects are taken in> account.. But I am sorry write that it is wrong. With experience I have> learned that the divisional chart indicates a micro influence of the> planet with view of a aspect of life. Suppose I want to know why I am a> homeopathic doctor and a teacher in astrology. I did not earn from my> teaching and writing on astrology. My lagna lord Jupiter is posited in> 5thwith Sun,Venus, and Saturn in Aries. Lagna lord is not> combust.10th lord Mercury is posited in R/K axis debilitated in 4th but> aspecting 10th. Rahu will give the results of lord of 10th, debilitated> Mercury.In trine to10th, Mars is exalted in 2nd. See navamsha lagna> Gemini. 10th is occupied by Rahu in Pisces.Sun and Venus in lagna and> Jupiter in 7th in Sagittarius.Saturn is exalted in 5th and mercury in> 8th. I understand that afflicted Rahu in 10th in D/9 and in> > own sign in Rashi chart and debilitated Mercury in Rashi chart with> Ketu and 8th house in D/9 is giving homoeopathic practice and Jupiter in> own sign in D/9 with the help of mercury is giving teaching.Now verify> the same in D/10 The lagna is Virgo and Sun, Venus and Mercury is> posited in 10th house.and Jupiter in 5th with Ketu in poor state.So> Teaching of astrology Jupiter, and writing on astrology is not giving> but being in 10th house in D/10 is making me to write. Mercury is> debilitated in rashi chart. So strength of planet in divisional chart> makes the picture clear. But the results will be based on the strength> of planet in rashi chart. Though the Mars is exalted in rashi chart but> debilitated in D/9 and Pisces in D/10 in 7th, maraka place is not giving> earning much.Combust Venus with Sun making me earn through medical 6th> and 11th lord in rashi chart. Rashi char is our base. The power of a> planet to give is clear in divisional chart.> >> >> > --- On Sat, 1/30/10, litsol mishra.lalit@ wrote:> >> >> > litsol mishra.lalit@> > [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Navamsa and other Divisional> Charts> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing > > Saturday, January 30, 2010, 12:51 AM> >> >> > Â> >> >> >> >> > Our sages identified that Rashi is the basic unit of phalit jyotish or> > predictive astrology.> >> > If you look at navamsa, they are sequential subdivisions of 3.20> > degrees, you can take each navamsa as a pocket of 3.20 degrees, each> > pocket denotes one rashi, thus, 12 rashis are denoted by 12 navamsas> in> > sequence, and 13th navamsa again denotes the first rashi which is> mesha,> > this way it gets repeated from mesha to meena.> >> > Meena Rasi's last navamsa is Meena navamsa and Mesha rashi's first> > navamsa is Mesha navamsa.> >> > Navamsa and other sub-divisions of 30 degrees rashi do have predictive> > implications internal to the that rashi,> >> > As we see that each rasi has 9 navamsas denoting 9 rashis within the> > rasi in question, we can easily understand that navamsa is no way> > eqvivalent to independant rashi, In vedic astrology, Planets cast> their> > aspects from a rashi to another rashi, that means, if a rashi receives> > aspect of a planet, all the navamsas of that rashi receives same> aspect,> > aspects are casted on whole of 30 degrees.> >> > When we go a step further from Navamsa or any Division and make a> chart,> > we get to have easier visualization of all the navamsas put> > toghather,navamsa chart is in fact only diagrammatic presentation of> > those navamsas or 3.20 degree's pocket of a rashi where a planet> reached> > at the time of birth, In fact, all such pockets of 3.20 degrees having> a> > planet denoting a rashi are integrated into a chart for the ease of> the> > astrologer only, as such there is nothing like navmasa chart, our> sages> > have not considered Navamsa or any D chart as a chart, they only> talked> > about division or amsa.> >> > The navamsa and other such charts which came into existence for the> ease> > of the astrologers over the period misunderstood as seperate charts> and> > therefore question of aspects and conjunction etc emerged.> >> > As far as astrologer's ease is concerned, navamsa and other divisional> > cahrts are ok but they have their own in built hazards, like take a> > case, suppose, in a chart Sun is placed in Mesha navamsa of simha> (Leo),> > and mars is placed in mesha navamsa of vrisabha (Taurus), now, you w'd> > find in navamsa chart, Sun and Mars are conjunct to each other in> Mesha,> > whereas, they are in different houses in rashi or lagna chart, no> > conjunction at all.> >> > At this point, such divisional charts are misleading, this is the> > reason, our sages talked about only navamsas or other divisions and> have> > given phaladesh or results on the basis of navamsa or other divisions,> > they have not given phaladesh (RESULT) on the basis of NAVAMSA CHART> or> > ANY DIVISIONAL CHART because that could create further confusions in> > making predictions> > like most astrologers are having today.> >> > Hope it helps to everybody and I think our astrologers w'd stop taking> > navamsas either in Raman's manner or Rao's manner or Iyear's> > manner,rather, they w'd take navamsa as navamsa's manner of Jyotish as> > stated by sages, however, it depends on them> >> > regards,> > Lalit Mishra> >>