Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lalit Jee

Jaya Siyaa Raam

A couple of days ago (on Sat 6th of Feb) I saw the same mail about the date of

birth of Swami Vivekanand you published in your Group in JR Group with the name

Utkal.Panigrahi. It looked ,like as if that Utkal got that information. Do you

have this ID also?

Just for curiosity sake, nothing serious.

With regards

Sushma

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Lalit Jee

Do you really have another ID as Utkal Panigrahi?

With regards

Sushma

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " Sushma " <bhagvatjee

wrote:

>

> Dear Lalit Jee

> Jaya Siyaa Raam

>

> A couple of days ago (on Sat 6th of Feb) I saw the same mail about the date of

birth of Swami Vivekanand you published in your Group in JR Group with the name

Utkal.Panigrahi. It looked ,like as if that Utkal got that information. Do you

have this ID also?

>

> Just for curiosity sake, nothing serious.

> With regards

> Sushma

>

Sushama Ji,

Based on an intution in Sept or Oct 09, I made this ID, I joined a group of shameless indians which is called AIA, next day I found the owner of group was humilating Goswami Tulasidas and as it happend always in this country so called crest fallen modest crowd was silently listening to him.

I shut his mouth up , You know Samudra sought forgiveness from Bhagwan Ram with - Dhol Ganwar Shudra Pashu Nari, Ye Sab Tadan Ke Adhikari.

There was once a cheap scholar in India called - Rajneesh, he misquoted Samudra's statement and presented as Ram's statement to let down Tulasidas.That group's creator is known to me, in personal meetings he keeps quite before me but in the groups as he got some 3000-4000 people's crowd he project himself as a great scholar and keeps group moderated, You must understand those groups which are moderarted there is somebody wrong.

The crowd was not aware of the context of Ramcharit Manas, most astrologers who recommend Sundarkand for recital to pacify Saturn and Mars, were not aware of the fact that mentioned Chaupai is in the last Doha of Sundarkand.

Well, I established how Osho and creator of that group is wrong.

Though the objective of intution was perhapse achieved, I didn't delete that Id rather thought to use same for circulation of our vedic values and true astrology.

You are not aware how much safedposh people have become prominent in the internet world, I eliminated most pakhandis but this one rotten fish - GB Prashant Kumar remained.

Let's see, how long he exists.

I have created a POLL there in JR, pls give your ratings there to him, it's fully secured and invisible to everybody, security is maintained by .

regards,Lalit Mishra.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "Sushma" <bhagvatjee wrote:>> Dear Lalit Jee> > Do you really have another ID as Utkal Panigrahi?> With regards> Sushma> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "Sushma" bhagvatjee@ wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit Jee> > Jaya Siyaa Raam> > > > A couple of days ago (on Sat 6th of Feb) I saw the same mail about the date of birth of Swami Vivekanand you published in your Group in JR Group with the name Utkal.Panigrahi. It looked ,like as if that Utkal got that information. Do you have this ID also?> > > > Just for curiosity sake, nothing serious.> > With regards> > Sushma> >>