IndiaDivine.org

Gopi Bhai Shaheb !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gopi (Gopal Krishan) Bhai Shaheb !,

A member reported that in a group (AIA) which is run by malific minds, You quoted post of our friend Prashant Pandey in which he gave link to birth day celebration by Sachin Tendulkar .....

In the Geeta, a dosha is discussed - Karpanya (Kripan) Dosha.

This is a dosha of inferiority complex, people with low vision and low confidence limits them to low onjects of life, this in built Karpanya Dosha makes people think they are ordinay beings, such aa low feeling gives them great satisfaction, when this dosha increases, such people begins detesting those who do good and displayes high standards.

You know, I confidently used to say that I have seen the God, why I can say it like this, because it's truth and because it's pretty easy and a simple thing like any thing that you do in everyday life, I came across tons of cases when I saw God has taken me to right place in the right track.

You know, you could get a place of friend..

Come on Gopi Ji, You need not doing all this, pls come and discuss your views openly, we dont hate anybody.

Lalit Mishra.