IndiaDivine.org

Discussion on Trika Houses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Members of the Group,Regarding the point being raised

about 6th House, in BPHS written by G C Sharma, it is written that 6th

House also shows 'otherness'. Here is the horoscope of a male

representing Cancer Lagna. There is an exchange of 6th and 2nd Lord.

Jup.being the 6th Lord, being Retro posited in 2nd House is in Ketu's

Nakshatra, aspected by Mars from the 8th House. 2nd Lord sun is in 6th

House in the Nakshatra of Venus(4th Lord) and in D-9, it is posited in

Scorpio with Ven. Due to this exchange, 6th Lord is related to the

trines of 6th House - 2nd and 10th House. He is a male (40 years age),

being supported by 'other' family in his profession and livelihood. At

present, he has become the son-in-law of that family, living in their

house, and playing the role of a dutiful son for that family. Regarding

8th and 12th House, there may be other cases also, I wish to put them

for discussion.6th House is the most conspicuous House of the horoscope. It can give some vital information about the person. Regards,Anita Sharma

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Following are the opinions given in my personal mail -

Geeta Ji : -

you say 6thh shows one's ability to get along with people of other country e.t.c.It means native willing to abroad.In this native chart12thl sat and 8thl ven both in 6thh with 2nd and9thl mars .He just want to go out of india at any cost.In ven/moon he tried alot but he could not succsed on 16.08.07 ven/mars dasha starts he went to canada.Same day sat in goacher enter in sinmha rashi in his 6th house. so i think 6thh is oppsite of12thh krrma shetra of 12thh mdlord ven in 6thh his 8thl ven with sat he is working as waiterin hotel.SAT shows low class job.AS upchay bhava and as9th of10th itgives result.8thl gives struggle He is MBA and doing this job there.Now he returns back india on27 march and again trying for UK.Ithink 8thl is in 6th it means 11th to 8th struggles are increased. dob-07-07-1978tob-11:50pmpob-delhi

Ajit Ji : -

Basically I do not see the horoscope in isolation of any particular planet or house. All the Trik houses have their positive and negative sides. 6th house is for enemies, health as well as Upachaya. 8th house is for longevity, insurance and unearned benefits. 12th house for expenses, losses as well liberation. Qualities of all the houses are influenced by the planets placed. Just look at the chart of Sachin Tendulkar. He has 4 planets, Jup, Mer, Rahu and Ketu debilitated, 2 natural malefics exalted. I wanted to know his birth time. Prashant Pandey has mentioned that it is Kanya Lagna. Look at his success !

regards,Lalit Mishra.

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , anita sharma <jhilmil.angan_09 wrote:>> Respected Members of the Group,> > Regarding the point being raised> about 6th House, in BPHS written by G C Sharma, it is written that 6th> House also shows 'otherness'. Here is the horoscope of a male> representing Cancer Lagna. There is an exchange of 6th and 2nd Lord.> Jup.being the 6th Lord, being Retro posited in 2nd House is in Ketu's> Nakshatra, aspected by Mars from the 8th House. 2nd Lord sun is in 6th> House in the Nakshatra of Venus(4th Lord) and in D-9, it is posited in> Scorpio with Ven. Due to this exchange, 6th Lord is related to the> trines of 6th House - 2nd and 10th House. He is a male (40 years age),> being supported by 'other' family in his profession and livelihood. At> present, he has become the son-in-law of that family, living in their> house, and playing the role of a dutiful son for that family. Regarding> 8th and 12th House, there may be other cases also, I wish to put them> for discussion.> 6th House is the most conspicuous House of the horoscope. It can give some vital information about the person. > > Regards,> > Anita Sharma > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

Guest guest

Groupmembers

I have a another chart on trik house.This native is sinmha lagana sun moon mer in 6thh.12lin 6thh 6thl in 8thh 8thl in 2ndhwithketu.This native is housewife.Rahu in 8th inrahu dasha her father done shares on her name and she helps on this work.During the period of jupitar she got married and not doing any work.Last year when her 6thl dasha starts again she starts work in share.Why 5th and 8thl jup who is in 2ndh dhan bhava not gives interst inshares.8thh is also speculations.

I wants to know what will happen in 6thl dashasat with rahu in 8thhouse.Sat is also is 7thl it affect to her married life on sat dasha?

geeta

Guest guest

--- On Tue, 3/2/10, Geeta Bhayana <astro.geeta wrote:

Geeta Bhayana <astro.geetaRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Discussion on Trika HousesVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 1:19 PM

Groupmembers

I have a another chart on trik house.This native is sinmha lagana sun moon mer in 6thh.12lin 6thh 6thl in 8thh 8thl in 2ndhwithketu. This native is housewife.Rahu in 8th inrahu dasha her father done shares on her name and she helps on this work.During the period of jupitar she got married and not doing any work.Last year when her 6thl dasha starts again she starts work in share.Why 5th and 8thl jup who is in 2ndh dhan bhava not gives interst inshares.8thh is also speculations.

I wants to know what will happen in 6thl dashasat with rahu in 8thhouse.Sat is also is 7thl it affect to her married life on sat dasha?

geeta

members of group

I forgot given detalis of native

dob-19-01-1969

tob-07:45pm

pob -delhi

Guest guest

m--- On Tue, 3/2/10, Geeta Bhayana <astro.geeta wrote:

Geeta Bhayana <astro.geetaRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Discussion on Trika HousesVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 1:19 PM

Groupmembers

I have a another chart on trik house.This native is sinmha lagana sun moon mer in 6thh.12lin 6thh 6thl in 8thh 8thl in 2ndhwithketu. This native is housewife.Rahu in 8th inrahu dasha her father done shares on her name and she helps on this work.During the period of jupitar she got married and not doing any work.Last year when her 6thl dasha starts again she starts work in share.Why 5th and 8thl jup who is in 2ndh dhan bhava not gives interst inshares.8thh is also speculations.

geeta

Groupmembers

sorry I forgot to give the details of native.

dob-19-01-1969

pob-delhi

geeta

Guest guest

Native is having any extra marital affair ??--- On Tue, 2/3/10, Geeta Bhayana <astro.geeta wrote:

Geeta Bhayana <astro.geetaRe: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Discussion on Trika HousesVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Tuesday, 2 March, 2010, 7:22 PM

--- On Tue, 3/2/10, Geeta Bhayana <astro.geeta@ > wrote:

Geeta Bhayana <astro.geeta@ >Re: [Vedic Astrologyandh ealing] Re: Discussion on Trika HousesVedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.comTuesday, March 2, 2010, 1:19 PM

Groupmembers

geeta

members of group

I forgot given detalis of native

dob-19-01-1969

pob -delhi

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

This discussion was left half way, Classics have outlined certain guidelines which we should understand in the light of events happening in life.

I wish to let you know that -

1. 6'th is the house which creates your enemies and puts you in battle, sometimes the battle is for survival as 6'th is trikona to 10'th and kendra to 9'th house.

2. You win when your's 6'th lord is strong, exalted. You loose when your's 6'th lord is debilitated, All the confusions should be settled now.3. Who are your enemies, look the people denoted by house whose lords placed in your's 6'th house.

4. Whose enemy you are, Look at house where your's 6'th lord is placed, people denoted by those houses.

To be continued ....

regards,Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Geeta Bhayana <astro.geeta wrote:>> m> > --- On Tue, 3/2/10, Geeta Bhayana astro.geeta wrote:> > > Geeta Bhayana astro.geeta Re: [Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Discussion on Trika Houses> Vedic Astrologyandhealing > Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 1:19 PM> > >  > > > > > > > > > Groupmembers>                          I have a another chart on trik house.This native is sinmha lagana sun moon mer in 6thh.12lin 6thh 6thl in 8thh 8thl in 2ndhwithketu. This native is housewife.Rahu in 8th inrahu dasha her father done shares on her name and she helps on this work.During the period of jupitar she got married and not doing any work.Last year when her 6thl dasha starts again she starts work in share.Why 5th and 8thl jup who is in 2ndh dhan bhava not gives interst inshares.8thh is also speculations.>            I wants to know what will happen in 6thl dashasat with rahu in 8thhouse.Sat is also is 7thl it affect to her married life on sat dasha?>  >                          geeta> Groupmembers>                       sorry             I forgot to give the details of native.>                                         dob-19-01-1969>                                            tob-07:45pm>                                        pob-delhi>                                                                   geeta>  >                                                          >